News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 10:47:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

My path to Rank 10 and Badges ... Come Follow Along

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My path to Rank 10 and Badges ... Come Follow Along  (Read 1450 times)
ninjachucks
Journeyman

MLNO Reputation 0

Purpose: please click on my Dinosaur Excavation Module. Thanks!

Rank Up!

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 2
« on: October 19, 2009, 03:38:15 am »

BLOG UPDATES:   Grin
10/18/09, First post, page 1  -- Rank 1
10/19/09, second post, page 1
10/22/09, third post, page 1 -- Rank 2
10/25/09, fourth post, page 1
11/4/09, fifth post, page 1
11/9/09, sixth post, page 2  woohoo! -- Rank 3
12/9/09, seventh post, page 2 -- Rank 4
12/13/09, eight post, page 2
12/17/09, ninth post, page
12/31/09, tenth post, page 3 woohoo!! -- Rank 5
1/5/10, eleventh post, page 3

OCTOBER 18, 2009, SUNDAY: DAY 1, First Post

So I wanted to write about my path to Rank 10 and collecting badges.
"Slowly but Surely"

Here are some of my thoughts about this path:
-I hope this is the right place to post it
-It's kinda like a blog.. but a blog about my path to Rank 10 and how I'm collecting badges
-I'll be on MLN mostly on weekends; during the weekdays, I'll just be letting things grow.. thus "Slowly but Surely"; however, I'm hoping to be on MLNO atleast every other day posting something new or reading something new for me to learn.  I'll be here anyway because I continue reading many of your posts.
-I hope to not only be able to document my journey for myself, but also when I get to a higher rank others can read from my mistakes and learn...
-I hope to take many of you who are already Rank 10 down memory lane.. and perhaps gain some wisdom from you... which leads me to my next thought...
-I hope many people read my posts, and comment back.. Feel free to read the whole thing or bits of my post and pick one thing or everything to comment on.. Please tell me things that I am doing right, things that I am doing wrong, things that I could be doing better, things that I've forgotten to do..
-I know there are many walkthroughs out there, but this isn't just about ranking up, or else I'd be on MLN every day just "going through motions", this is about the "experience" of how I rank up and how the MLN friends have helped.
-I don't know many other people who are interested in MLN except for those that I've found on the boards here, so you've become my MLN family so I hope you read on, or atleast humor me  Grin

So please join this journey with me... and tell me what you think.  Huh?

I've been on MLN for two weeks now, so I'll just write an update of all I've done   Shocked  Starting next week.. my post will be shorter.  Grin

MLN Name: NinjaChucks

MLN Friends
-Agent Chase
-Bartlebee
-BeeKeeper Bill
-Capt Reynolds
-Cheatcode
-Echo
-ExtraLife
-Farmer John
-Friendly Felix
-Flora
-Foreman Frank
-F Stop Clikzgerald
-Henrietta
-Jack Drill
-Max
-Malum
-Old Capt Joe
-Prof Brickkeeper
-Peelie Wheelie
-Raanu
-Seymour Brickstein
-Vorox
-Zesk
-Banjobug
-bonesjames
-gordon800
-jdg50
-legodac
-milesdude
-mysteryorange
-raiders098
-thegreatbluetoa
Thoughts: Just followed the clues from mail that was sent to me, and by clicking on networker's friends and adding them on.  Then I joined this forum and added friends from here.  Great friendships now made  Wink

Ranking Up:  currently Rank 1;  waiting for honey!
-set up Bee Hive, now waiting for honey pots..ooh.. then saw I got honey so I clicked on it and learned I have to load it again.. so now I know I should wait 48 hours before I click it to get the maximum honey pots it can harvest without clicks!  Just wasted a pollinated bee and a mason jar.. oh well.. still learning!
-Set up Bee Battle Module rank 1: waiting for some to bee battle me.. I need to win to get a drone bee.
-Red Bricks: down to 1(see below on arcade!).. need more red bricks
Thoughts: getting to rank 1 was easy.. now getting to rank 2, not hard, just a lot of waiting.. had to wait for my gallery to be approved.. wait for modules to grow.. and if you dont' have friends,then you don't get clicks and that means less harvest.. so make friends if you can.

Badge obtained:
Lego Club Magazine Badge
Star Justice Deputy Badge
Coast Guard Badge, rank 1-5

Bionicles:
-made friends with Raanu friend, received volcanus torch and flame,
-set up Thornax plant, waiting for thornax to grow
-got the Thornax Stew blueprint
-got the musk of the bonehunter,
Thoughts: Bionicles is cool and it's nice to have a separate mini network with bionicles.. too bad can't get the kanoka club badge though.. bummed about that.

Lego Universe:
-set up the Electro Pellet Inductor Module Blueprint.. waiting for plastic pellets
to make the Universe Creation Lab Badge
Thoughts: Can't wait to make friends with Numb Chuck... my hero!

Lego City Game: got all the City Trophies and the Lego City Trophy Module
Thought: This should have been a badge... the game was alright.. pretty repetitive though.

Star Justice:
-set up the Space Fuel Plant Gallery Module, waiting for space fuel cells
-tried to get Bob Skull’s coordinates by using  my space probe on someone else’s space probe mission module and got the Interstellar Ambush Module twice!  almost cried!
-got the space probe mission module blueprint, now waiting for space fuel to build space probe or space probe mission module
Thought: hard to know who can I trust?  I'm a good guy, and I think there's too many bad guys out there  Angry  not cool

Robot Chronicles:
-started today
-Items: 1 Agent Dossiers, 5 Clippings
Thoughts:played for 30 minutes. it was hard to control the cars and will have to take a break from this one for a while.  already read about someone who got the keys and skin.. congrats!

Arcade Hop Game:
-played on someone’s Arcade Hop Game.. and lost.. forgot to press the space bar to jump..hahaha!  It was my first time so it’s cool.. no rewards received, kinda bummed about that!  And wasted one arcade token which cost 100 red bricks!

I know that's alot to take in.. but there it is.. thanks for reading. until next time Grin

EDIT: Merging double post ~ Jedi Jade
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 11:42:07 am by ninjachucks » Report Spam   Logged

Read my Blog: My path to Rank 10 and Badges ...
Come Follow Along and remember how you ranked up!
http://www.mlno.org/index.php/topic,4856.0.html

MLN Page: ninjachucks
http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/ninjachucks.aspx
Master X: Neo Black
Raven Shredder
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 2

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: That Tim Will Give me his awesomeness

I will inherit the awesomeness of Tim

Level 5 Apple User Combination
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 04:12:45 am »

Cool, this is a good Idea, Ill go ahead and click on your page and could you think about joining here

http://lu.smfforfree4.com/index.php
Report Spam   Logged

Sorry, Haünter can't come to the computer right now, this is his refridgerator. Please leave a message and I will tell him by rearranging my letter magnets to form sentences readable by humans.
ninjachucks
Journeyman

MLNO Reputation 0

Rank Up!

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 02:38:23 pm »

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

OCTOBER 19, 2009, MONDAY: SECOND POST

Wooho!!! Maybe I'm just eagerly excited--usually I get online at night, but it being a Monday today.. took a sneak peak on MLN and glad I did.. and on here too..

Thanks to Maester X for following along on my journey   Smiley  .. I hope to learn much from you and bring you down memory lane as well.  Thanks for accepting my friendship on MLN as well!

And I got two other friends today to add to my friend list:  Grin
-bricksaber07
-legowing8082
-and ofcourse eli429 (MaesterX)

Questions for today:
1.  I'm trying to build up friends both low and high rank, so I've requested friends I've met on MLNO, as well as requesting friends of friends that I just see on MLN.. does that make sense?  Anyway, I'm just trying to build up my friendslist.. what do you think of that? 
QUESTION: Would you rather have a small list of intimate of friends to help you out, or a big list of a lot of different people?

2.  I'm just playing the waiting game for now.. trying to grow more items on my page.. bricks, honey, plastic pellets, thornax, and space fuel.  My game plan is to get up to rank 10 ("slowly but surely") and to play as many games as I can to collect badges/awards/trophies.  I see that some people concentrate on growing one thing at a time and put up duplicates of modules on their page to grow one or two certain items.  Since I only really play on weekends, I've decided to put up a lot of different kinds of modules and let them all grow, in stead of concentrating on one thing.  It would be great if people clicked on my items to make them grow more (and hence, question to #1 why I am have a big list of friends so more people can help me out), but I am trying not to rely on that since not everyone may click on my items.
QUESTION:  How do you like to grow your items?

Thanks for taking the time to read. Hope everyone has a great day.. I'll check back again tomorrow. Smiley

PS.. If I ever mention your name, and you prefer not to be mentioned, please just let me know.  I would like to give credit where credit is due.. so for example, if you send me an item.. I'd like others to know how nice you are.   Grin
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 05:12:56 pm by ninjachucks » Report Spam   Logged

MysteryOrange
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Purpose: To create a better MLN environment for everyone.

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 04:05:02 pm »

Absolutely choose intimate friends over creating a big list.  When you're a higher rank, more people will want to be your friend, and you'll have less space on your friends list (you can only have 100 people total).  Also, intimate friends will be more likely to help you, instead of just wasting your time.  A really neat idea to document friends is to create a new document in Microsoft Excel (if you own it).  I'm doing this, and it will let you see the ranks of people you added as friends, when you deleted them, (if you did) and so on and so forth.  Hope that helped! 

P.S. Great idea for a post!
Report Spam   Logged

Cheers!
*Proud Member of "MLN Enhancers"*
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:
Purpose: I don't know.

Personal Text Goes Here

Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 04:05:57 pm »

QUESTION: Would you rather have a small list of intimate of friends to help you out, or a big list of a lot of different people?

I can answer that, but not the other questions. Small lists are better. you can keep track of your friends better. I may have a list full of 100, buts that because I get way too many requests and have stopped answering them because it;s VERY tiresome.
Accept those that you know, and if you have less than 50, you can see the MLNer's faces.
Keep a small, clean list... it helps a lot. Especially with loading.
Report Spam   Logged

We shall find our way home
Flash-әdge
JuniorBuilder

MLNO Reputation 1

Christian, Musician, Writer, Dreamer, Protector

Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 08:22:36 pm »

This is a neat idea; cool idea and thanks for the update!
Report Spam   Logged
MsRowdyRedhead
Sage Mentor......... (renowned for profound wisdom)
A - MLNO Featured Admin of '08
Exciting Poster

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Purpose: Harmony

The forum can't be the same without our friends.

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 10:42:05 pm »

I can answer that, but not the other questions. Small lists are better. you can keep track of your friends better. I may have a list full of 100, buts that because I get way too many requests and have stopped answering them because it;s VERY tiresome.
Accept those that you know, and if you have less than 50, you can see the MLNer's faces.
Keep a small, clean list... it helps a lot. Especially with loading.

EXACTLY!! I have always kept mine under 50 so I can see my friends faces!!
Report Spam   Logged

The dream is free.. the work to achieve it is sold separately.
OOC: An OOC expression of horror would confirm your humanity nicely. Wink
MLNO.  The only forum I know where expressions like the one above are commonplace. Tongue
Everyone is frustrating in their own special way.
"Right is right, even if everyone is against it. Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it." ♥
"If you're not havin a good day, change your mind!!"
ninjachucks
Journeyman

MLNO Reputation 0

Rank Up!

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 03:13:26 pm »

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

OCTOBER 22, 2009, THURSDAY: THIRD POST

COMMENT TO PREVIOUS COMMENTS:
-Thanks to everyone who posted their comment.  I've decided to keep my MLN friendslist small and intimate.. but it'll be hard with all those cool avatars and friends out there.. how to choose?  I've decided to keep some low rankers that will help in my journey to ranking up.. and ofcourse keeping some high rankers just because you guys are cool.  Also, you're wiser and will guide me along the way I'm sure.. Plus, you guys can always throw me some of the items you are no longer using Smiley
-Thanks to everyone who thinks this is a cool idea.  I hope you continue to join me in my journey.. and reply when you get the chance.

TODAY'S POST:

New friends on MLN:
Signs3732
Ronx245
THOUGHTS:   Thanks to Mystery Orange for the great idea about keeping tracks of friends using Excel.  It really helps to keep everyone organized.. now I can even put up a column to see where I first met my friends (on MLN, or MLNO, for example). I even put a separate sheet for the teams that I have joined... Go MLN Enhancers!  so for now, if anyone asks me for any tips.. this is the one tip I am passing along for those that like to stay organized.  I'm glad I learned this early on in the game.  Grin

Ranking Up:
So two days ago, I clicked on someone’s bee battle, and I think I lost.  I wasn't even sure?  Haha.. I clicked on their module, and saw the cool fight between the two bees.. I thought it was such a good fight, I clicked on it again!  Well.. the reason why I think I lost is nothing happened afterwards--I looked on my inventory and nothing changed.  But I thought the battle was cool.  So I asked some of my teammates what did I do wrong.. and I found out that I have to wait for someone to bee battle me to get a drone.. So I uploaded my bee battle again.. was I wasting my worker bees?  Well today, I won my first drone bee.  Yay!  So now... I see the sign… the “Rank 2 sign”.. hahaha
So I have enough honey to get the rank 2 masterpiece blueprint.. now just making more honey to build it.  My goal is to get to rank 2 this weekend.

Items received from friends:
So one of the most exciting things about MLN for me is checking my mailbox.. To see I have unopened mail just makes my day.  To know that someone was kind enough to say "Hi Buddy".. But then.. when you open the letter. .and you have an attachment.. my heart almost skips a beat!   Grin  I know you all feel this way right?  I'm not the only crazy one out there!  Fess up!
Well, today... I opened my mail and low and behold.. 20 Blue bricks.. my first blue bricks…  Wow!  I get taken back to the first time when I found out that these red bricks come in other colors..  my eyes lit up and I knew instantly I wanted to have them all.  And to have to wait until I'm a higher rank.. It just about killed me!  And then to get this beautiful gift.. Thank you to my sender Smiley You made my week!

QUESTIONS FOR TODAY:

1.  How do you feel when you are so close to getting the next rank?  When it was only one or two days away?  Do you check your MLN page every hour?  Do your palms sweat?  Did you feel the same going from Rank 1 to Rank 2  as going from Rank 7 to Rank 8?  Tell us.. hmmmmm

2.  When did you first find out about the other color bricks?  Which ones do you use the most?  Which ones are your favorite?

QUICK UPDATE: I'm still Rank 1, will be Rank 2 this weekend.  nothing new has changed.. still waiting for honey..
That's it for now.. Thanks for following along and reading along.. Until next time.

First, please mods do not merge this with my latest post.  I know we aren't suppose to post back to back, but no one replied to my latest post Sad  but here I am trying that new blog kinda thing and seeing if it will work with this forum.  If this does not work, I can stop these posts or try to find another forum to post them in.. Please let me know if this is okay then.. Thanks.

OCTOBER 25, 2009: FOURTH POST   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Friends Made:
-Don Brickote
-Milly P Enstock
-Milmano
-Pel Tonne
-Numb Chuck
-Capt Jack Knife
-Elliwhi008751
-Skeleten481
Thoughts:  It was nice to see that Don Brickote was Rank 4.. I believe he is my highest rank network friend.

-Ancient spear fragments 1,2,3 (for Bionicles game)
-40 nebular crystals  (to get to rank 10) 
Thanks.. I’ll keep these in my inventory.

Badges Obtained:
-Lego Universe Creation lab badge.. woohoo!
-Agori Honor Badge, Rank 1

Ranking Up:
-Rank 2… yayyyyyyy!!!!!   Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
-Royal Hive Queen Masterpiece made this weekend.. I see the light at the end of the tunnel  
-So I followed the letters in my mailbox.. made friends with Don Brickote, Milly Enstock, Milmano, and Pel Tonne.  Echo sent me what was supposed to be my first blue lego brick.. and I would have been excited, except as you know, I generously received 20 blue lego bricks a couple of days ago from a friend.  But Echo still made my heart jump.. a little bit.  Well, I got as far as setting up two Lumber Mill Modules on my page.  Please feel free to click on it if you get a chance   I would have set up more but I ran out of red lego bricks.. hahaha.  So then I also put up more of Max’s lego modules to get more red lego bricks too.. I see that’s it still pretty important for ranking up.  I’m going to try to get his rank 2 module to grow my blue lego bricks too.
Next Goal: grow lumber, build beavers, and grow more red bricks and get a module for growing blue lego bricks… onto setting my sights on Rank 3!
Oh, thanks to those that noticed.. sent Congrats messages and such.. I really feel the love! 

Bionicles:
Got the Agori Honor Badge, rank 1 this weekend.  Made more Bionicles friends too.. but ofcourse still need more thornax… I should probably put up more thornax plant modules.. but I have so many other goals in mind… okay stay focused.. “Slowly but Surely” is our goal!  I was trying to find the ancient scroll but I ran out of votes and could not click on anyone’s Jungle Adventure Sticker Module. I collected some cool Bionicles stickers from their pages though!
I gave myself a small break today to enjoy the stickers I’ve been collecting and put up a sticker module.  It takes up two slots in which I can be using to grow things like more thornax, or other things like pellets.. but I really liked the stickers I have so I wanted to see them up for a little bit.

Lego Universe:
I really pushed it the last two days.. I put up two electro pellet inductor modules and grew more pellets the last couple of days.  So today.. I had enough plastic pellets and got my fourth badge.. the Lego Universe Creation Lab Badge and then made friends with my best bud Numb Chucks, and got his sticker.  Now I’m going to continue growing more pellets so that I can do things on Numb Chucks’ page.

Star Justice: 
haven’t done much on this.. any help would be great.. I still need Bob Skull’s coordinates.. am I doing this right?

Robot Chronicles:
I’m really having a hard time on controls with this game and get VERY frustrated.. I thought I needed a break.. but I don’t even know if I am playing it right.. any advice would be appreciated.

QUESTION FOR TODAY:
1.  What did you do to grow the most blue lego bricks?

QUICK UPDATE:
Finally got to Rank 2 this weekend.  Don’t want to say finally.. I rather enjoyed taking my time. Also made the Lego Universe Creation Lab Badge and the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 1.
Next goal: make lumber, red bricks, blue bricks… onto Rank 3!
That's it for now.. Thanks for reading and following along.. Until next time.

EDIT: Sorry ninjachucks, but double posts have to be merged. ~ Jedi Jade
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 06:00:12 pm by Jedi Jade » Report Spam   Logged

Flash-әdge
JuniorBuilder

MLNO Reputation 1

Christian, Musician, Writer, Dreamer, Protector

Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 10:58:59 pm »

1.  How do you feel when you are so close to getting the next rank?  When it was only one or two days away?  Do you check your MLN page every hour?  Do your palms sweat?  Did you feel the same going from Rank 1 to Rank 2  as going from Rank 7 to Rank 8?  Tell us.. hmmmmm

2.  When did you first find out about the other color bricks?  Which ones do you use the most?  Which ones are your favorite?
1. Excited; not as much as I was, but excited none-the-less. I might check it a couple times throughout the day.

2. I use the red ones the most and my favorite bricks would be the orange or gray. I first found out about them early on, seeing as I was very nosy.

I'm pretty sure I used Windmill modules Wink Either that, or the things with the logs floating... I forgot what they're called :-\
Report Spam   Logged
MsRowdyRedhead
Exciting Poster

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 12:32:30 am »

QUESTION FOR TODAY:

Magazine modules, FTW! They make the most for the least cost and space, windmills are great too, IF you are well known.

Tho when I did that rank they did not have them yet, and I had to do the watermill.
Report Spam   Logged

MLNO.  The only forum I know where expressions like the one above are commonplace. Tongue
"Right is right, even if everyone is against it. Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it." ♥
Kritzelei
MLN Quester
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 7

Awards:
Purpose: To do something.

Fourth Year Anniversary Apple User Search
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 02:58:00 am »

You seem to be making good progress here, ninja. Smiley I'll add you as a friend.
Added. Smiley Please accept my request!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 12:24:18 pm by tombomdoodle » Report Spam   Logged

I'm back. Probably not for long, as I've got school stuff to attend to, and I'll probably want to get a job at some point (hopefully self-employed). But nice to see you all again anyway.
MysteryOrange
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Purpose: To create a better MLN environment for everyone.

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 03:24:27 pm »

Thanks for joining "MLN Enhancers", by the way!  Grin
Also, just to clarify, I got the idea of the Excel spreadsheet to keep track of MLN friends from another member's post, but the post has been archived, I believe...

Anyways, I find that the best way to get blue bricks, or any bricks, for that matter, is to use the magazine modules!  I click on the Lego Magazine Module, Rank 2, which grows blue bricks, will get you another brick!  In other words, one click is equal to one brick!

Congratulations on ranking up, and I am glad to see that you "slowly but surely" strategy is working!
Report Spam   Logged

Cheers!
*Proud Member of "MLN Enhancers"*
mtmerrick
RS Leader
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 10

Awards:
Purpose: Rebuild

Living in the future, today.

Fifth Year Anniversary 100 Posts in one day Search
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 04:26:22 pm »

hey NC, if you want any items, check out my store, biomart.
Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Talk To Me          Quote Archive
I've got no place to go, I've got nowhere to run.
They love to watch me fall, they think they know it all.
I'm a nightmare, a disaster, that's what they always said.
I'm a lost cause, not a hero, but I'll make it on my own.
I've gotta prove them wrong - It's me against the world.
It is, in the end, whatever the **** I want it to be.
And when I'm through with it, it's gonna blow a hole this wide
straight through the worlds own idea of itself.
Come on, lets go break their arms.
ninjachucks
Journeyman

MLNO Reputation 0

Rank Up!

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 02:18:06 pm »

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the comments.. Keep them coming please!   Grin
mtmerrick.. thanks for joing along.. hope you continue reading.
TBD: I'm glad I'm considered cool enough to be your friends. Thanks for the addy buddy!
Mystery: whoever it was that gave you the excel friend list idea was brilliant.. I'll make sure to pass the props along when I pass that tip around.

I've got my Water Mill Module up and am hoping to grow more blue lego bricks soon!  I'll also get a magazine module like MsRR suggested--good looking out.  I can't wait to get all the other colored bricks you all are talking about.  DarkMatter..I'll make sure to keep growing those red bricks too.

I'll make an update this weekend.. as I've got more things on my journey to write down.  Hope everyone is well. Until later.. please keep comments coming..
Report Spam   Logged

MsRowdyRedhead
Exciting Poster

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 03:06:13 pm »

Here's a tip for you NC. Not only should you read every networker's email carefully, you should keep them until you finish the rank. This will keep you from ever getting stuck in a maze.  Also remember to send each networker all three networker mails.. Hint, loop, and sticker. You can delete the loop sticker and I dont understand emails.
The creators made this game rich and layered. Enjoy the journey through the maze!
Report Spam   Logged

ninjachucks
Journeyman

MLNO Reputation 0

Rank Up!

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2009, 11:35:50 am »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

NOVEMBER 4, 2009, WEDNESDAY: FIFTH POST

COMMENT TO PREVIOUS COMMENTS:
-Thanks to everyone who posted their comment. 
-I've got rank 2 magazine modules to grow more blue lego bricks.. thanks MsRR for the suggestion.  It does grow more blue bricks, esp with the click ratio… oh, I like your last tip as well.. I’m going to do as you suggested and will see what happens.. can’t wait!
-Dark Matter.. I’m going to keep growing red bricks as you say you use these the most.  Will I keep using them all the way to get to rank 10?
-mtmerrick.. thanks for the offer.. will do.

Today’s Post:

New friends Made:
Tombomdoodle
Bonnie800
Rcr128tv
Hotdogsauce
Jjo7321
Mitch2444
I was playing around with the controls on my friendlist this past week, and accidentally blocked a bunch of people.  I unblocked them right away after I realized what I did.  Sorry for any confusion.. can I blame it on ..”I’m still new”    0:)

beaver, millstone, loose spark, bees
Rough diamond, sapphire,
Thanks to everyone for helping me out with items.. much appreciated.

Badge Obtained:
Agori Honor Badge, Rank 5  ---  YAY

Ranking Up:
I got my heroic story, built the giant, and put up the millstone hurling module on my page.  It was actually fun clicking on someone’s gallery module and windmill tilter waiting to see when I’ll get them.  Now I’m waiting to grow more blue lego bricks and for someone to click on my millstone hurling module so I can get the Giant’s Hat Masterpiece blueprint.  I didn’t realize how much blue lego bricks I needed!  Hopefully this weekend, I can reach Rank 3.

Bionicles:
I finally got the Agori Honor Badge Rank 5..yay! The Bionicle campaign is actually quite fun.  I enjoyed meeting all of the bionicles networkers.  I just recently starting getting into Bionicles. I’ve watched the Bionicles movies, except for #4.  I am hoping to get it soon.  Have any of you been following the Bionicles?

Lego Universe:
I’ve befriended all of the LU networkers, and now am just growing more plastic pellets to get the canon scrap and more koi sushi.  I can’t believe the pellet inductor module takes up three spaces and only grows 10 pellets/day.  I guess it’s worth it though because it feels really good once you get the items.

QUICK UPDATE:
I have my millstone hurling module up on my page and am waiting for someone to click on it so I can win the giant’s hat masterpiece.  If you are reading this, please help a Ninja out!  Grin
I am also growing more blue lego bricks.  Hopefully this weekend I will reach Rank 3.
I’ve also worked my way up to achieve the Agori Honor Badge, rank 5.

QUESTION FOR TODAY:
 Last time I asked about what your favorite colored brick was and when did you first find out about them?  It’s nice to read everyone’s responses, but then it made me think of another question:
QUESTION: Which ones do you use most trying to get to Rank 10?  What I mean is once I get to rank 3 or rank 4 or even rank 5, should I still be collecting red and blue bricks?

Thanks to everyone for following along.. All comments/replies are much appreciated.  Until next time.

Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:
Purpose: I don't know.

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2009, 11:40:19 am »

QUESTION: Which ones do you use most trying to get to Rank 10?  What I mean is once I get to rank 3 or rank 4 or even rank 5, should I still be collecting red and blue bricks?

Red bricks. The first bricks. They're sued until Rank 9. In Rank 9 four other bricks come into use, but I won't tell you their colours.

In Rank 2, as you know, Blue bricks come. Blue bricks are used in Ranks 2-6, very few in 7 and 8 and very very few in 9.
Report Spam   Logged

We shall find our way home
Kritzelei
MLN Quester
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 7

Awards:

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2009, 11:41:41 am »

Answer to your question: I'd definitely still collect red bricks, you need about 1000 or so of them for Ranks 7&8. I'm not sure about blue though. You're Rank 2, right? I'll send you some stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm back. Probably not for long, as I've got school stuff to attend to, and I'll probably want to get a job at some point (hopefully self-employed). But nice to see you all again anyway.
MsRowdyRedhead
Exciting Poster

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2009, 01:27:32 pm »

Tip of the day!

Put your most important modules on the top row. ( Like your Millstone Hurling Module)
Report Spam   Logged

Kritzelei
MLN Quester
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 7

Awards:

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2009, 01:28:45 pm »

Good tip that. Then people see it first and you get more clicks on that module. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum