News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 20, 2024, 08:10:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Destiny Of A Hero RPG -- Shattered Memories

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 507   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Destiny Of A Hero RPG -- Shattered Memories  (Read 122248 times)
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: June 11, 2008, 07:05:04 am »

-==Archive Serials==-
Chapter 0: Prologue

This is Kaze Hikari here. Boy was that last week weird. First of all we had to go to a school in he middle of nowhere, to celebrate the start of the new school year for some reason. That wasn't all that bad, as the whole world was there(There must be only like 10,000 people in the world or something, if everyone was there), and I met quite a few new friends! Some were as friendly as others, though, which leads into the next thing I have to say.

Apparently not everyone liked the food, as there were numerous cases of food fighting. That (Removed for spoilers) guy sure mustn't like the food here.

Also, another thing, there were some weird people. They were all dressed in black, and had a weird room that wasn't supposed to exist. At one point we were even worried we were going to be kicked out because we went to explore in there, and the next day or so, the people tried to kill us! We got away, but two of my friends got kidnapped in the process...

That just about sums up the last week though. Definitely different. ... And why do I suddenly think I dreamed about being older and taking out zombies?

Chapter 1: Ambush

Kaze again. Today... has been... weird. I can't think of any other way to describe it. I was having a friend over, as usual, and suddenly I'm fighting off people from the group that tried to kill me six years earlier, alongside a mysterious girl who just randomly showed up, and the girl told me and my friend that we were 'Chosen Ones'... I think the principal from Terakou School had mentioned that before; but as it's been six years, I forget. Well anyway, as we were fighting our way out, one of the guys who had attacked us back at the school fought me. I only narrowly survived and escaped by finding a weird device and having it activate, causing armour to form around me...

After we had gotten out of the house, we looked around as another person showed up, this time that I recognized as Sakeo Lanation from the school those years ago. He helped fight our way into a gap in between some houses, and we made our way around to a house a little ways away. We got in a car that was in a driveway, needing some way to get back to the town that started it all... Terakou.

As we were driving away, I saw a girl out of the corner of my eyes; she was watching her parents get captured because the Chaos Hunters had seen us around there. This... This is just wrong. After a while of driving and fighting off chasing Chaos Hunters, we arrived at Terakou, only to find out that the Chaos Hunters were going to be attempting to invade Terakou soon. Kazuki informed me about the Armour system device that I had found, and after only a little bit of rest, me and the rest of the new Chosen Ones that had arrived fought alongside the others against the Chaos Hunters.

I faced off against the one who seemed to be leading the Chaos Hunters again, Neo Armano. It was close, and I had my Ki disabled temporarily, but I barely 'defeated' Neo... However, it only caused a retreat, and wasn't truly a defeat. On the roof, however, I watched the Chaos Hunters attempting to capture or kill the other Chosen Ones, and something just seemed to snap in me; my armour suddenly activated on me, and I turned into a Berzerker kind of state, and jumped down, as the armour turned into grey type of clothes. I'm still not quite sure what happened, but apparently I hit some of my fellow Chosen Ones as I defeated a few of the Chaos Hunters and attempted to follow them, only stopping after traveling a while out and having some of my allies follow.

After that, I went back to the school and trained for a bit, and that's what's happened so far... Hmm? What's that noise...? Is someone there?

... Heh.

-===Chapter 0: PROLOGUE===-

The story so far: Well nothing...

Events leading up to this: The new school year is here. To celebrate, a school in the US named Terakou Town School has invited most of the students from around the world to the school. This invite would basically be a non-giving up transfer for the week, and afterwards they would go back. This is the start of our story...

Meanwhile, a group of people calling themselves the Chaos Hunters emerges, and finds out about a type of person known as a "Chosen One". They get interested, and start formulating a plan...

Current Events: If you are a Chosen One, you are with all the other Chosen Ones, gathered at the Terakou Town School.

If you are a Chaos Hunter, you're at your base, discussing stuff and thinking up ideas to go after the Chosen Ones.

OOC: There will be an IC in a bit, but people can start ICing now Smiley
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 12:53:19 pm by Red: The Fighter » Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 507   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum