News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 03:49:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Destiny Of A Hero RPG -- Shattered Memories

Pages: 1 ... 502 503 504 505 [506] 507   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Destiny Of A Hero RPG -- Shattered Memories  (Read 118442 times)
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Team: No Team
Purpose: Oh, just to hang out occasionally.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« Reply #10100 on: April 16, 2013, 12:52:31 am »

OOC: And Skye is currently the Chaos Hunters' next target for kidnapping, after which he plans to EDIT: Spoilers for Blade!   Lemme just re-PM you. Wink

-==IC: Aki==-
With InAki off-balance from the revelation, Aki steps in to continue.  "I think we're all missing the most important thing here.  Which is that the Chaos Hunters have clones of me and Sonia.  Now, let's take the positive outlook and say we're the only two.  That gives us a unique opportunity: to take out--or better yet, capture--the clone, and install the real Sonia in her place.  Can you imagine what we could do with Sonia able to control an entire Chaos Hunter base?  We could feed them false information, lead them on wild goose chases, the possibilities are endless.  Not to mention the direct line we'd have into Chaos Hunter intelligence."

"That, of course, leaves the problem of my clone.  The one with six of the Chaos Codes, and whose powers are shared with me.  But I've got a plan for that."

InAki recovers, and Aki passes the ball back to him.  "This is going to take time to set up, however.  For one thing, we need to convincingly fake the real Sonia's death, so that she will be above suspicion once we take out the clone.  For another, we need to up our protective measures--there's no way she'll stand up to scrutiny without Guardian-level regenerative powers, which means we need to develop a way to fake them--or better yet, a way to mimic them.  I don't think anyone here would say no to that, assuming we can actually pull it off."

"That's going to take some time.  We'll all need to train with Brooke, and Sonia, and Kai, people who have been through the latest Chaos Hunter training regimens and know their newest tricks.  Not to sound arrogant, but I also think it would be a good plan for everyone to train with me before engaging in any further field work--with my clone running around out there, I think we all could do with some preparation against a super-powered Guardian, and in my current state..."  InAki produces an orb of elemental energy; just like the last time, a superdense sphere of sand, water, and iron formed, emanating the burning heat of plasma and the unmistakable hum of sonics.  "We'll also have to wait for further intelligence from our undercover agents, and wait for the opportune moment to strike.  In the meantime, we also ought to follow up on Kazuki's leads.  A.I.M.S. does not bode well for the general populace, and we should deal with it if and when we can.  I cede the floor to you, Kazuki, if you'll give me just a moment?"

InAki pulls Skye aside.  "When we finally take out Clone!Sonia, I want you there with me.  Getting rid of Sonia's clone will draw out mine as well.  My clone and I share a lot of things...the powers he's gained are one of them...our feelings for you are another."  His eyes search hers.  "We can use that to distract him, to keep him so focused on you he doesn't see the trap spring shut.  But if I'm being completely honest..."  he pauses.  "I want you with me, because I can't trust anyone else with your safety.  I'm trying to be optimistic, but...what if Sonia and I aren't the only ones who have clones?  The only way I can be sure you're safe is to keep you close, if I'm watching over you.  OK?  I know it's probably going to be a bit of a buzzkill having me constantly looming over you, but it's for your own safety.  Is that...can you accept--no, will you accept that?"
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Joining through the link on my page earns me coffee.
Welcome, Delicious Friend!
Pages: 1 ... 502 503 504 505 [506] 507   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum