News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 16, 2024, 01:10:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Destiny Of A Hero RPG -- Shattered Memories

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 507   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Destiny Of A Hero RPG -- Shattered Memories  (Read 121910 times)
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: June 09, 2008, 08:38:02 pm »

Please note! We are still accepting profiles, so if you want, join Destiny of a Hero today, and enjoy the first part of this series!

Do not copy without permission from Omega Blademan, or plagiarize this. He/I will not be happy if you do, seeing as I'm Omega Blademan and I don't want my story copied. Thank you.

-=Destiny Of A Hero - The RPG=-

RPG - RPG Discussion - Epic - Epic Discussion

-=The Story=-

Chaos... Evil... Darkness... That's one side of the Spectrum.... On the other side, there's Unity... Light... Heroism... But darkness reigns. It's been that way for 5000 years. And it always will.

Or so it would, if the destiny of a group of young heroes, "Chosen Ones" failed their quest to restore light and even uncover their own destinies in the progress. One day, a young hero, Kaze Hikari, uncovers a mystery so secret that not even the ones involved know what it's about... Things will get smashed, blown up, and otherwise obliterated, but meh, that's a normal day for heroes usually. And these aren't ordinary heroes. Armed with powers that would make some skilled mages blink twice, the Chosen Ones are out to figure out what is going on.

But, there are those opposed to what they're doing... The evil in the alternate destiny... They also wonder where the powers of these "Chosen Ones" come from, and seek to capture the heroes to figure it out. Though, they're also not above killing them outright to save them a lot of pain. Though, this is another normal day for a hero.

This is... The Destiny of a Hero.

As the RPG opens in the prologue, which is set 6 years before the main story, the player characters get invitations to the special event in a city called "Terakou" that is organized for the first day of school. Little do they know that there is something happening during all this that they eventually get mixed up in...

The prologue is meant to set up the story, and the events that happened to start tensions between the two factions... But... Is that the only reason...? As this is just to set up story events, you won't be discovering your Chosen One powers until the main RPG starts.

-=Main Known Locations=-

These are the currently known locations that will have impact.

-==Terakou==-

A mysterious city that was apparently destroyed a few years ago, there is no record of it ever being destroyed, but had a huge school built after it the town was rebuilt. In the six years between the prologue and main story, it has become a city. This will be the main location the Chosen Ones will be in when they're not out fighting or investigating into the mystery of what is going on.

-=Rules=-
1. Label your posts with IC and OOC, but if it's an OOC only post, keep it in the discussion topic, unless you ABSOLUTELY need to have it in the Game Topic. If they are posted in here, Please use OOC. You don't need to use OOC or anything in the discussion topic unless you're fake In-Charactering Tongue

2. Obey all forum rules. C'mon, that should be obvious.

3. No killing player characters without permission. There WILL be a PVP type of arena thingy later where you can fight players without worrying about this(Because they won't be killed in the real life of the RPG), but when you're fighting an enemy or sparring outside of the PVP arena, no killing them without permission.

4. No "Leet". It's not allowed, and as such, shouldn't be in here.

5. No God-Moding, or activating God-Mode. This means stuff like going into bullet-time to dodge bullets, or jump off walls or such. Here's a hint, most of the stuff in The Matrix is God-Moding in non-The Matrix RPGs Tongue Also, Super Strength and being invincible to everything is considered god-moding too, and so is magically getting to places when you haven't mastered any types of teleportation abilities(Hint, hint Wink)

6. No asking for recaps every times you miss one page please. If you miss like 10 pages, maybe, but wouldn't you like to find out how your character's doing? =)

-=Profile Sheets=-

These will be posted by you, completed, in the Discussion Topic, but you won't be able to play until they are approved.

Username: (Your MLNO username)
Character Name:
Alternate Name: (This is only for Chosen Ones)
Powers: (Limit three per character at the start, and keep them MOSTLY down to earth right now... Like, no giant balls capable of obliterating an opponent... In fact that shouldn't happen any time.

Your basic left arm ability will most all the time be Ki blasting, either Ki Energy Balls, or Ki beams, but unlike most anime that has Ki *Looks at DBZ* these are instant to fire, and DON'T require charging, though you can if you want it to be stronger.

Your right arm ability is what you can customize. Some examples are manipulating Ki to make semi-solid tools or weapons, within reason.

Your innate powers are like healing, or Teleportation[Chosen Ones will eventually learn this through the story, so it's not required to learn this from the start.], or like power charges if you get low in health. Just keep them low in power, and they should be fine.
Also, note that almost all the powers are forms of Ki Manipulation, but the practise of making Ki weapons and items is considered Ki Manipulation as an Ability/Power.)
(Chaos Hunters have specific default powers, mentioned in the Factions list. Refer to those for now and take out the Powers part if you've got a Chaos Hunter character)
Class: (Always Ki Manipulator if you're a Chosen One and the Dark Apprentice class for the Chaos Hunters for now, but just wait 'til the second part of the RPG or so... >=D)
Weapons: (Anything, as long as you can carry it. You can switch out weapons if you want at the Terakou Armoury, but you still need to be able to carry what you want.
Weapons that your summon preferably when you use the Ki Manipulation power goes here too, just seperate them like so:
Weapons: *Insert weapons here*
Ki Summon Weapons: *Insert Ki Weapons here*)
Bio: (Just a short Bio on your character's backstory and such...)
Personality: (My hardest part usually, always seems to end up the same XD Just describe what your character acts like.)
Faction: (Either The Chosen Ones, or The Chaos Hunters... Those will be expanded more on at the end of the first Chapter, Third Faction may be made by the end of Chapter 4.)
Character Description: (Either describe what your looks like, or post a reference picture.)
Type of Blast: (Like, is it mostly a bomb, or do you have a ball or beam? Or something else?
Note, that stuff like energy swords and that would be your right arm ability unless it comes from your arm instead of holding it in your hand, and in the type of Ki Manipulation, and would also go under the Weapons category.)
Accessories: (Items that wouldn't go under any other category, like for instance, a Game Boy Advance or something...)

Replace everything in brackets() with what the brackets want you to put in there. Be sure to read the brackets first though Wink There is a limit to four characters for each person.

-=Punishments=-

Ok, I dislike to do this, but, these are what you get if you break the rules.

1. You get a simple PM warning, telling you not to do what you did, plus a temporary power decrease.
2. You get a public warning, and a minor wound.
3. Your get both a PM and Public warning, and a medium wound.
4. You get a critical wound, and a suspension for two days.
5. You get one of your characters killed off, and suspended for a week, and when you get back you can make a new character.
6. You get your characters put on the bounty list for the opposite faction, and you are banned until I decide you are fit to play again. You can remake one character per page you are back for up to the limit.
7. Ok, this is it bub. You are PERMANENTLY banned, and your characters are again put on the bounty list for the opposite faction. You can argue your point, but there's not much hope you can get back.

-=Current Factions=-

-==The Chosen Ones==-
These are the heroes of the RPG. They are Ki Manipulators, and have access to a wide range of Ki abilities. They first start off scattered across the world, but as they realize that a mysterious group is after them, and that others have Ki powers too, they start to gather.

At the start, You are not a master of your abilities. You have just learned how to use them when you get attacked by members of the Chaos Hunters, and are saved by an existing member of the Chosen Ones, so you don't have access to most, if any at all, of your powers, innate or not.

They all have access to blasting types of attacks, usually usable from their left hand. They will eventually all have special abilities added to their innate abilities as the RPG progresses and demand grows. Chosen Ones can have the same powers through each person, just because most of them are self taught to use those abilities.

The Chosen Ones have a training program to enhance the skill they have with their Ki abilities coming up soon. Inquire in-game.

-==The Chaos Hunters==-
These, these are the villains. They start off simple enough, they have more powerful attacks usually, seeing as when Chosen Ones start off they haven't even discovered their powers yet.

The Chaos Hunters haven't been able to use Ki, and in the perspective of the Chosen Ones, hopefully never will. Though, instead they have better skills in melee combat, though some Chosen Ones have the potential to rival some of them in that type of combat.

Starting Chaos Hunters will do more damage to starting Chosen Ones than starting Chosen Ones will do to starting Chaos Hunters, because of the fact that starting Chosen Ones probably won't have had weapons training, and if they put up a fight, they would eventually lose, due to the fact that the Chaos Hunters would have higher Endurance seeing as they're mostly adults(There are a few differences in this idea... Like a lot of the PC chars... =P) and starting Chosen Ones are mostly teens.

Chaos Hunters have semi-powerful ranged weapons, but usually use melee weapons, because their attack power and accuracy isn't as good as a Chosen One's would be.

Powers: Chaos Hunters always have;
Strength that's mostly higher than Chosen Ones
They can jump higher than Chosen Ones mostly
They can run faster mostly
They can overall beat Chosen Ones in physical activities most of the time
They basically have control over the world, and their backups are many. They have strength in numbers
They can't access any Ki-based abilities though, because they haven't been able to capture a Chosen One, they always seem to have help.

Whew... Once I get a few profiles in here(I'll accept post only ones for the first few profiles for each side), we can start... That's it for tonight though. *Collapses from the length*

Please keep in note, this is the first orderly RPG I've attempted to make Tongue
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 02:33:15 pm by Blade » Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 06:47:05 am »

-=RPG And Other Misc. News=-
Tuesday June 10, 2008

--RPG officially started.
--First profile other than owner's made and approved.
--First Chaos Hunter profile made and approved.

Wednesday June 11, 2008
--Chapter 0: PROLOGUE started.

Friday June 13, 2008
--Undead Killing War started.
--150 posts in TWO DAYS. I call that successful Wink No TFD:O, but still pretty good for only 6 or so members.
--Almost on Day 3 on the prologue...

Wednesday June 18, 2008
--Over 1000 views! Now this is really becoming successful.
--Prologue is in the end phases, a little more wrapping up to do and it will be finished.
--Chapter 0: PROLOGUE: COMPLETE!
--Chapter 1: RAID ON THE CHOSEN ONES: Started.

Wednesday July 02, 2008
--Chapter 1: RAID ON THE CHOSEN ONES is almost complete, and will feature a gigantic epic battle at the end of it, and while there won't be that many player casualties, if any, there will be many wounds inflicted more than likely.

Saturday July 26, 2008
--Chapter 1: RAID ON THE CHOSEN ONES over, Movie 1: Inter-Dimensional Hero starting soon...

Saturday August 16, 2008
--Over 1000 replies, and over 4000 views! I've gotta say, this is one of the more popular RPGs that I've seen Smiley

Monday -- January 26 -- 2009
--Well between August and now, we've got over 2000, almost 2500, posts, and 10244 views. Activity's somewhat slowed down, but hopefully if people can sign up, it'll get up and running again. Also, Chapter 2: TiM*Subtitle will be revealed eventually* has started and is currently a little through the first part of it, first half not over yet. Story planned up to around the 6th chapter... I think. Need to review that.

Thursday -- February 05 -- 2009
--We've gotten 2500 post! =D Congrats everyone on this milestone =)

Friday -- May 22 -- 2009
--We've been inactive for over a month now. ... Hey, anyone reading this, mind joining and helping restore this to it's previous awesomeness? ^_^;

Sunday -- June 28 -- 2009
--We finally got back into activity, and are getting closer to getting over this filler arc!
--We also have finally gotten 3000 posts! Congrats everyone =D
--We've now got over 12000 views as well. Hopefully by the end of July, we'll be finished this chapter, and can finally start on Chapter 3... Chapter 2's been as dragged out as IDH, if not more. =P
--I had been wanting to post another of these updates a little while back, but my comp froze mid-edit.

Tuesday -- September 01 -- 2009
--We're almost ready to move into the actual actiony part of the second chapter =D ... Truth be told, I'm glad this training filler's almost over. Too bad I never got around to my prediction about when Chapter 2'd be over. =P Since this has been dragged out WAAAAAAAY longer than IDH. =P
--Over 3200 posts and counting now =D Please, if you're reading this, join this RPG, as it's just getting started, but I don't know if we can keep it up with only 3 active members. =)
--We're over 14000 views, and well on our way to 15000.
--One of the characters from the Epic will be making an appearance soon, and in the Third chapter, currently untitled, the Food Fighter will officially reappear and get a name.

Saturday -- October 31 -- 2009
-- Hmm, interesting, almost two months have passed, and we're just about the same place we were last update. If we can get this part over quick, then we can actually have our first fight against a type of Chaos Hunter that is even more elite than the currently named Elite Hunters.
-- Please note that we're still accepting profiles, and with only three active players, we may need more.
-- Also, some slight news... This is only the first part of a series. I currently call it the Terakou series.

Sunday -- December 06 -- 2009
-- Seriously, we need more players. =P
-- Chaos Guardians revealed.
-- Aneton revealed to be a Chaos Guardian.
-- Chaos Hunter Tower infiltrated.
-- Chaos Hunter Tower interior decimated.
-- Chaos Hunter Tower Roof Fight started.
-- Over 3600 posts in the RPG alone.
-- Over 17000 views, almost to 17500.

Thursday -- December 17 -- 2009
--That more players thing still is in effect. =P
--Aneton=owned.
--Mysterious powers are at work...
--3700 posts for DoaH!

Friday January 01 2010
--We still need more players. =P
--Wow... Happy New Year! We finally ended this chapter! I was getting tired of seeing 'Trapped In Memories', because I was trapped in memories of when this RPG was actually active and gaining more than 1 post a month. =P
--Intermission 2 will start soon. I may take a small break from sub-titles for now. Aside from the next one of course. Roll Eyes

Wednesday -- January 06 -- 2010
--Well, we need more players still, but things are looking up!
--300 posts in a week or so! That means we've got over 4000 posts total now!
--And with that, we've reached page 200!
--Currently we're just dealing with sub-plots.

Sunday -- February 28 -- 2010
--Wow, two months of the year over already. Now, let's get onto Role Playing!
--Yes, we still need more players, but I may have an idea.
--4400+ posts obtained! And over 23500 views!
--We now have 220+ pages in this topic, making it the topic with the most pages and posts that doesn't have 'Count' 'To' 'A' or 'Million' in it's name.
--An attack on the Terakou school has ocurred.
--The Chaos Hunters seem to have used a remote controlled Cannon to attack.
--It has been found out that the code obtained from Aneton was only one fragment out of eight that is needed to see and enter the Chaos Hunter Main Headquarters, and is also needed to even touch Neo.

Tuesday -- April 13 -- 2010
--Okay; this is more like it, we have had four new players join in the last month! Remember, tell others about this, and at least attempt to get them to join. =)
--It's also already 4 months into the year; is time flying or what?
--Thanks to the recent activity boost, we have now got 5700+ posts in the RPG topic alone!
--We also have 27857 views, making it the second most viewed topic, second only to CTAM.
--In addition to the above, we're currently on our 287th page now. =)
--Not much storywise happened.
--Omega appeared again and wreaked some havok for a little while.
--A new sub-faction of the Chosen Ones was introduced, but won't be dealt with much in this RPG as of now.

Monday -- April 26 -- 2010
--Not much happened all that recently.
--We've got almost 6500 posts though!
--And 29,691 views.
--A mysterious person was introduced in the forest near the Terakou Mountains...
--And another mysterious person was inside Terakou School, but hasn't been seen...

Monday -- May 03 -- 2010
--Well, while not much happened RPG wise, I recently updated with one chapter the other day, and 3 chapters today.
--6700 posts!
--30276 views!
--Nothing story wise except Omega yet again. Roll Eyes

Sunday -- May 15 -- 2011
--It might seem like I haven't updated for over a year, blame the Cracks in the Internet.
--Main reason I updated now however... We have 67858 views for the RPG alone.

Saturday -- September 17 -- 2011
--Yeah, yeah, I've been neglecting this again, but most was filler. =P
--Chapter 4 finally started!
--We have over 9000 posts! In fact, to be precise, it's 9090 posts.
--We have 73336 views, as well. The only thing stopping DoaH from ruling both the top ten topics based on posts and views is CtaM. =P

Tuesday -- May 22 - 2012

--Yikes; I've really neglected this, haven't I?
--IDH was promoted to be Chapter 2, so that moved everything else up one, which means the former 'Chapter 4', is now Chapter 5.
--Speaking of which, Chapter 5 ended, we're now in Chapter 6.
--Which is also ending shortly, thanks to a very large post spree yesterday. =D
--We're rapidly approaching 9500 posts, but that's not too important.
--Views haven't increased all that much, to be honest. xD

Monday -- September 24 -- 2012

--This delay was mostly because nothing's happened before the last two weeks. =P
--Chapter 7(Oh, did I forget to update that Chapter 6 ended? My bad. =P) has ended, and Chapter 8, Shattered Memories, is now starting.
--WE BROKE TEN THOUSAND POSTS! I'm certain this is but the second time that's happened, but it's still an awesome feat. =D
--76737 views for the main topic, as well, which is awesome. =D
--There's been a lot happening, but hinting toward the future will be happening a lot more now, since we're over halfway done with DoaH now. 6/? Chaos Codes are in Aki's hands, as well. =P

-=Current Events=-

Chosen Ones: Getting ready to infiltrate the Chaos Hunter mall.

Chaos Hunters: Getting ready for grand reopening of Chaos Hunter mall.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 02:38:33 pm by Blade » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 03:41:07 pm »

-=Approved Profiles=-

-==Chosen Ones==-

Omega Blademan

Character Name: Kaze Hikari
Alternate Name: Blade Hikari
Powers: Right Arm: Ki Manipulation. Innate: None that he knows he can unlock...
Class: Ki Manipulator
Weapons: Weapons: Chainblade he carries on his back, and a normal sword he carries on his back, opposite side. Ki Summon Weapons: Ki Sword, Ki Buster Gun(Think Zero's in MMZ1-4), and Ki Arm Buster(Think X and normal MegaMan's.)
Bio: Blade was a normal kid, or so he thought. His whole world was turned upside down when a planned visit from one of his closest friends turned into a fight for his, and his friend's, lives, and a mysterious teen suddenly appeared out of no-where to save them.
Personality: He is mostly joking and such, but is serious in battle. He's now kinda confused due to most of what's going on, but doesn't allow that to show in battle.
Faction: The Chosen Ones
Character Description: Kaze has Brown hair, Green Eyes, and likes to wear a green T-shirt with Blue jeans, and green shoes. His hair is usually spiky, but doesn't exactly attempt to fix that, since he likes how it's spiky. See accessories for anything else on him other than the Head-Band he likes to wear that has a type of symbol on it and his wristband that has the same emblem, and both are green.
Type of Blast: Ball/Beam
Accessories: Kaze has a device on his right arm that allows him to get updates on news, and basically send and receive updates to and from fellow Chosen Ones. Standard Chosen One fitting(Available after Chapter One is finished)

Character Name: Sonia Ikizu
Alternate Name: Kamiko(Mostly Kami) Ikizu
Powers: Both arms: The ability to heal others. Right arm: Ki Manipulation. Innate: None that she knows she can unlock...
Weapons: Weapons: She has a staff that she carries on her back. Ki Summon Weapons: None, she prefers to only use her Ki manipulation for recreational stuff.
Bio: Sonia has had an unknown past. All that really known is that her parents were killed at an early age, though it's not known when, or by who... She received a letter to go to Backtotehussr Town School, and met Kaze Hikari there, and they've been close since.
Personality: She doesn't like to fight that much, but will fight if she has to. She tries to avoid fights when she can though.
Character Description: Sonia has Red hair that's almost to her shoulders, almost emeraldish green eyes, and usually wears a pink t-shirt with green shorts. She likes to play the guitar, and usually Ki Summons it when she gets the urge to play it.
Type of Blast: Ball/Beam/Healing Wave.
Accessories: Sonia has a device on her right arm that allows her to get updates on news, and basically send and receive updates to and from fellow Chosen Ones. Standard Chosen One fitting(Available after Chapter One is finished)

Rakoua

Character Name: Rakoua Nehori
Alternate Name: Shimatzu Nehori
Powers: Healing, termo vision (Ability to see heat)(Glasses improve it, and later it might improve) on my right eye , blind otherwise.
Weapons: Katana, twin daggers
Ki Summon Weapons: I just use my Katana for that, and I can channel Ki energy into crystals to control my daggers
Bio: A young boy with hot temper, Rakoua lived trough many attacks in the past years, in which he lost everything. It lead him to be somewhat insane, but he is a good tactician and is an expert in stealth. He prefers to work in groups.
Personality: It lead him to be somewhat insane, but he is a good tactician and is an expert in stealth. He prefers to work in groups.
Character Description: Short black hair, blue eyes, wares glasses, has his Katana on his back, wears a samurai-like outfit.
Type of Blast: A beam of energy.
Accessories: He carries some (Magnetic) crystals he got as a kid, a picture of his family and a a bunch of half-burnt paper in his small bag, and some sort of a mobile phone in his pocket.

Character Name: Dereni Heteros
Alternate Name: Ivana Heteros
Powers: Healing, Night vision (Bacisly a rip-off Rakoua).
Weapons: *None*
Bio: A strong fighter, Dereni was amazed by martial arts from when she was the age of 4. At 5 years old she begun learning them, and was the best in her class. She lived in Italy, however she had to move in... You guessed it, Backtotehussr.
Personality: Cunning and cold, she relies on improvizations. Her skill in martial arts is great, so she doesn't use a weapon. She says that it makes her slower.
Faction: Chosen Ones
Character Description: She wares a red shirt and red pants. Her hair isn't very long, and is white. Her eyes are red, and her skin is very white.
Type of Blast: The Spinning Death, as she calls the spinning ball off energy.
Accessories: *none*

Dudebot5000

Character Name: Kenji Uesugi
Alternate Name: Steven Viper
Powers:
Left arm = Ki Beam (short-mid range)
Right arm = Energy Blade (Melee) (Hits what user wants it to hit, passes through everything else (ex: tree, katana) (begins at one foot in length, but can lengthen through training)
Eyes = X-ray Vision (on/off at will) (eventually increases to 360 degree vision through massive training)
Weapons: Couple throwing knives (must be found/purchased, does not have at beginning)
Ki Summon Weapons: Katana, Bow & arrow
Bio: Your above-average high-schooler, Kenji is known for his intelligence in the classroom and his agility in gym class. Despite this, he has no skill with hand-to-hand fighting, which he would practice just because he wanted to. He is getting tired with normal life, though, and wouldn’t mind a change in scenery.
Personality: Cool, calm, and collected. Can be curious, but likes to keep his thoughts to himself. Enjoys sitting in a tree branch and watching the world around him. Highly dislikes paperwork.
Character Description: Tall and lean, Brown hair, Brown eyes (although they turn white while using X-ray vision), wears a t-shirt with jean shorts/pants (seasonal), wears sandals most of the time, shoes in winter, occasionally wears a hat or sunglasses
Type of Blast: Er, Beam, I guess…
Accessories: Small knapsack worn over right shoulder (usually dropped at start of battle), Small bag attached to belt containing throwing knives, Mobile phone

KnightsFan

Username: KnightsFan
Character Name: Javic
Powers: Extremely fine-tuned senses
Weapons: Weapons: 1. Two throwing knives, stored on wrists. They have wires attacked to their handles so I can reel the knives back in. 2. A sword. (Hopefully I’ll have some pictures up of my weapons soon) Ki Summon Weapons: Uses sword
Bio: Led a normal life… Is anything more required?
Personality: Shows little emotion, appears to enjoy destroying things. Loves using stealth.
Character Description: Longish brown hair, grey eyes. Very unnoticeable when mingling with a crowd. Is physically weaker then most other people.
Type of blast: A lot of energy in one blast   
Accessories: None

Diskmaster859

Character Name: Novia
Alternate Name: Arlyn Singer
Powers: Her amazing and beautiful singing voice can restore bits of Ki Energy to Chosen Ones.
Weapons: A crossbow.
Ki Summon Weapons: A short sword (not a knife, FYI) that has runes carved onto it.
Bio: Novia never knew her parents, seeing as they gave her away at birth. She doesn't know any of her relatives at all. She grew up with good people who cared about her, and never faced many tragedies in her life so far.
Personality: She is fairly calm. She likes to voice out her opinion, and is good at stopping arguments.
Character Description: Novia has brown hair that grew down to the stomach area, and brown eyes. Her skin is a bit dark, as if she had a tan. She also has freckles on her face, along with what people told her was a "cat" scratch.
Type of Blast: Beam of white energy.
Accessories: She carries a small stick charm with strange runes written on it, as well as a tote with arrows in it (for her crossbow).

Zero Legacy Shadow/Eleanor: Wielder of the Sword

Character Name: Helioz Ichikuraso
Alternate Name: Fonen Illio
Powers: Micro Vision(allows him to see things at atomic matter when he chooses to do so)
Weapons: Chains, Rope, Wire, String.
Bio: Born in the northern world, he was named after the sun, which the north never saw. For the first five years of his life, he was blind, but soon began to see tiny dots(which he found out later were atoms). When he turned seven, he gained sight, and has lived with perfect vision ever since.
Personality: He is kind, but stern. If you don't listen carefully, you will find yourself tied to the ground.
Character Description: Gray hair, gray eyes, and covered in chains.
Type of Blast: Bits of metal explode in your face, and join together into chains.
Accessories: Nothing but chains, rope, wire, and string.

Character Name: Cyrus Ichikuraso
Powers: Atomic vision(like his brother, but when he controls atomic stuff, he uses more energy, and it works on people only)
Weapons: Wrist Knives, Chains, Long Sword
Ki Summon Weapons: Shield
Bio: He has no memory of his life prior to being 14...
Personality: Kind, Hard working, lonely.
Faction: The Choosen Ones
Character Description: Blue/Black hair, pale face, tall, skinny.
Type of Blast: An explosion of glass...
Accessories: None.

Solaris XXX

Character Name: Zeo Solaris
Alternate Name: Octavius Solaris
Powers: Particle Acceleration: this allow him to break down matter with his attacks but this puts an immense amount of strain when used to much like Rock lee’s 8 inter gates (naruto).          
Weapons: Katana, also very good at hand to hand
Ki Summon Weapons: ummm...... Particle Acceleration works with his katana or any of his attacks
Bio: ummm...... lived in Japan, Russia, and France. He does not believe that has a home. Can speak almost any language fluently  
Personality: um... serious, likes excitement, cool.  
Character Description:  wears a white Nike shirt and blue jeans also, he has bright green eyes
Type of Blast: a beam blast something like a Menos Grande Cero.
Accessories: ummm.............a cell phone

-==Chaos Hunters==-

Zero Legacy Shadow

Username: Zero Legacy Shadow
Character name: Eleanor
Class: Dark Apprentice
Weapons: double bladed longsword, throwing knives
Ki summon weapons: N/A (chaos hunter)
Bio: born into a botanical obsessed family, Eleanor grew up with plants as her only friends, and became somewhat a loner. Smart, cunning, and fast, she prefers to keep to herself, and plans only seconds ahead in a fight, although usually she defines a somewhat broad plan beforehand.
Personality: Weird, seems to speak to herself a lot, and is often seen holding her hands out infront of her, seemingly petting the air.
Faction: Chaos Hunter
Character description: Long electric blue hair ontop of a stern face. Slim and tall, dressed in a skirt or shorts.
Type of blast: Whisps of cloudlike substance, usually green in colour
Accessories: A plant seed, leaf, and the tooth of a wolf. Wears a necklace with the initial E on it in emerald green.

Character Name: Tyrena
Weapons: Cross Bow(mounted on back), Chain, Daggers attached to her arms, Sword.
Bio: She abandoned her town at the age of seven to lead a life of her own. She trained in combat, and joined the Chaos Hunters as soon as she could.
Personality: Smart(actually a genius), and is able to plan way ahead. She is a leader by nature.
Faction: Chaos Hunter
Character Description: Black hair, tall, sleek, and has a pale face.
Accessories: A ring on her finger, its purpose is unknown.

Diskmaster859

Character Name: Haven
Weapons: Long-sword, laser mini-shotgun
Bio: Her childhood was very depressing, with her parents' deaths and her brother abandoning her. She had to grow up around strangers who almost never gave her respect. Her original name, Hattie, was changed to Haven when she was ten years old, since she was thinking that such a name might bring more cheerful thoughts to her head.
Personality: She is very secretive of her plans and thoughts. She likes to think things through before doing them, and always looks at the pros and cons of a choice.
Faction: Chaos Hunters
Character Description: She has black hair that goes to the shoulders, and deep blue eyes. Her skin is a bit pale. She has her sword and mini-shotgun on her belt.
Type of Blast: Laser mini-shotgun shoots a beam of thundery blue laser
Accessories: A black and white photo of her family and her, with her parents' and brother's faces smudged out. She also carries a little pendant that looks like a hand with an eyes on its palm (whatever that's called, I forget).

Rakoua: Katana-wielding Chosen One
Character Name: Tereo Nehori
Weapons: A katana very similar to the one Rakoua has, and a shuriken.
Bio: Rakoua's brother, Tereo hid from him after his parents were killed. Once a Ki Manipulator, he was drained off his powers upon entering the Chaos Hunters. His katana has a **** lower part due to a fight while entering. He also has a very hot temper.
Personality: A master swordsman, Tereo knows no fear. After all, he couldn't probably even spell the word! As he skipped a few years of school, Tereo isn't the smartest, but is certainly strong.
Character Description: He has long black hair, burned out CH outfit and a small shoulderbag.
Accessories: He has the same crystals as Rakoua, however these are for his shuriken to hit armored targets and slice trough them. Also, he has a small picture off his little brother (Rakoua).

Character Name: Senera Nehori
Weapons: A broken sword and two magnetical arrows, with a bow.
Bio: Rakoua's sister, she was told many lies, including that the Chosen Ones killed Rakoua and she is out to get them.
Personality: Though all the tragedies she lived trough weakend her senses, she has a strong instinct that almost never is wrong. Her mind is her strongest weapon, having power off telekinesis, and she uses to well. She isn’t too good with a sword so she uses her bow and telekinesis combined for maximum accuracy.
Character Description: She has long blond hair, normal CH outfit and a belt with magnets.
Accessories: He has the same crystals as Rakoua, that she uses to detect foes.

Omega Blademan/Kaze: Energy Sword Slicer

Character Name: Neo Armano
Weapons: A Black Sword, and a gun that shoots a ball or beam, like Kaze's energy blasts.
Bio: The leader of the Chaos Hunters, Neo is one who usually isn't beaten in a fight, though that changed when he got in a fight with the one known as Kazuki Akaro, and he has been looking for revenge against him and his students ever since, and has a scar across his face, though it's unknown what from.
Personality: Cold, Ruthless, Merciless, Arrogant. Though four words easily sum up Neo's personality, he has been known to even insult opponents in fights, and get a crazed look on his face at times.
Character Description: Neo is always dressed in basically pure black, and has black hair, which both contrast against his almost pure white skin. His eyes are red, and he wields a totally black sword, that is rumoured to have powers...
Accessories: Neo has a headset that he sometimes wears that he can contact his team with.

-==Unknown Faction==-

One member - Dudebot5000 - Profile Hidden

-==Others==-

Spink

Character Name: Vex
Alternate Name: None
Species: Harpy
Powers: None, except for the fact she can fly and her eyes change color with emotions like the rest of her species.
Weapons: Sharp nails, sharp teeth, and a single dagger. She doesn't fight well at all jsyk.
Bio: I will kill myself writing this so it be short;

Vex has a sister by the name of Anavrin, her sister is five years older than she is and Vex hasn't seen her sister for the last ten or so years. Vex has lived outside of her peoples home, but kept quiet and never popped up in populated areas, except once and that made everyone believe in Moth Man even more.

She is rather scared of new things, places, people, and ideas as she doesn't know if her life would go from bad to worse, or from bad to good. Risks aren't her sort of thing.

She misses her sister a great deal, and her parents had been killed some years back. Her father was executed for being framed on killing their mother, the father could not afford someone to tell his side of the story, and not mentally fit to do so himself. Vex can still remember her father's face when he was killed and doesn't like to revisit that point of time.

She was more outcasted for the fact that her people feared that she along with her sister may end up inheiriting the same mental illness as their father and would become just as violent as he was claimed to be. In reality their father was actually very nice and peaceful, only occassionally doing a thing wrong, but he could think on the level of a twenty year old despite being nearly forty and so could care for Vex and Anavrin like an inexperienced father could.

Their mother was murdered- not by their father, but by someone else who then framed their father who had no hope to defend himself, their father didn't protest death as at the time he'd rather have died than live without the one person who could help him, and make him understand. He also didn't want to ruin Anavrin's and Vex's lives by making the two hate him for something he didn't do.

Vex is emotional about her parents, and will end up crying if forced to remember as the thought of them just hurts her so much.

She just hid and moved around, doing her absolute best to stay hidden from people and humans because she is afraid of them. They always fight, she noticed that they weren't all nice to eachother and would make fun of people for being different, how much more so would they make fun of her for being nearly completely different?

Personality: As far as talking about her family, you may be able to squeeze some things out of her, but she normally breaks down crying before anything more can ever be said about that subject. Asking if she has a sister will instigate a more positive response, but she is still sad that she isn't with her big sister anymore.

Fearful of new things- especially change. She likes things to stay the same way, and by that the same way that makes her feel safe and content with what is going on.
Faction: None yet, may end up being hard to make her join one due to the fact she doesn't like fighting and violence much.
Character Description: Like all Harpies she has two wings (in her case they are jet black) and has purple toned skin, her lips are a dark purple color and she has a smooth skinned face which evidentially has never seen combat, or a real fight. Her nails on her toes and fingers are black, and they come into sharp points which can tear into skin and muscle. She has upper and lower fangs to help eat meat foods which is a staple among her kind as they are carnivores.

She wears a shirt much too large, and pants that look a size or two too small. She has jet black hair which goes just a bit passed her shoulders, and has very large green eyes. She is rather short, and seems to be more like a little girl than a fifteen year old who could very well be a role model for people.

She has her single dagger on her belt which she only holds on to for the feeling of being safe than anything else. It also has some sentimental value as it was salvaged from her home and is all she has left of her mother and father.

Under her shirt sleeves, and just under her clothes she has black markings that do mean something in her family, but she hadn't been old enough to find out what they mean and hides them for fear of being made fun of for having them, or someone asking a question she can't answer.

She's also rather uneducated having been cut from her race at the age of five, however she knows how to read and write, but has horrid spelling, grammar, and reads five words in five minutes. Outside of that she really doesn't know much about these things.
Type of Blast: No blast, she dun have blasting abilities.
Accessories: None, she can't afford accessories.

-==NPCs==-

Character Name: Kazuki Akaro
Age: 32(Yes, he was 26 when they were at Backtotehussr Town School.)
Powers: Right Arm: Ki Manipulation. Innate: Healing, Teleportation, others.
Weapons: Weapons: No regulars. Ki Summon Weapons: Ki Sword, Ki Buster Gun(Think Zero's in MMZ1-4), and Ki Arm Buster(Think X and normal MegaMan's.)
Bio: Kazuki Akaro. When you hear the name, you usually think of the Principal of Backtotehussr Town School. That would be right, but he also is a Ki Manipulator that once saved 6 students from the Chaos Hunters. He has a rivalry with Neo *Spoilers* because of the fight that happened there.
Personality: He is serious a lot of the time, but when acting as the principal, he is fun-loving and sometimes stern when someone's in trouble... usually.
Character Description: Kazuki has Blond Hair, Brown Eyes, and usually wears street clothes, instead of a suit. He is around 6'2.
Accessories: Kazuki has a device on his right arm that allows him to get updates on news, and basically send and receive updates to and from fellow Chosen Ones. Standard Chosen One fitting(Available after Chapter One is finished)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 04:00:42 pm by Dudebot5000: The King of Braves » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 07:05:04 am »

-==Archive Serials==-
Chapter 0: Prologue

This is Kaze Hikari here. Boy was that last week weird. First of all we had to go to a school in he middle of nowhere, to celebrate the start of the new school year for some reason. That wasn't all that bad, as the whole world was there(There must be only like 10,000 people in the world or something, if everyone was there), and I met quite a few new friends! Some were as friendly as others, though, which leads into the next thing I have to say.

Apparently not everyone liked the food, as there were numerous cases of food fighting. That (Removed for spoilers) guy sure mustn't like the food here.

Also, another thing, there were some weird people. They were all dressed in black, and had a weird room that wasn't supposed to exist. At one point we were even worried we were going to be kicked out because we went to explore in there, and the next day or so, the people tried to kill us! We got away, but two of my friends got kidnapped in the process...

That just about sums up the last week though. Definitely different. ... And why do I suddenly think I dreamed about being older and taking out zombies?

Chapter 1: Ambush

Kaze again. Today... has been... weird. I can't think of any other way to describe it. I was having a friend over, as usual, and suddenly I'm fighting off people from the group that tried to kill me six years earlier, alongside a mysterious girl who just randomly showed up, and the girl told me and my friend that we were 'Chosen Ones'... I think the principal from Terakou School had mentioned that before; but as it's been six years, I forget. Well anyway, as we were fighting our way out, one of the guys who had attacked us back at the school fought me. I only narrowly survived and escaped by finding a weird device and having it activate, causing armour to form around me...

After we had gotten out of the house, we looked around as another person showed up, this time that I recognized as Sakeo Lanation from the school those years ago. He helped fight our way into a gap in between some houses, and we made our way around to a house a little ways away. We got in a car that was in a driveway, needing some way to get back to the town that started it all... Terakou.

As we were driving away, I saw a girl out of the corner of my eyes; she was watching her parents get captured because the Chaos Hunters had seen us around there. This... This is just wrong. After a while of driving and fighting off chasing Chaos Hunters, we arrived at Terakou, only to find out that the Chaos Hunters were going to be attempting to invade Terakou soon. Kazuki informed me about the Armour system device that I had found, and after only a little bit of rest, me and the rest of the new Chosen Ones that had arrived fought alongside the others against the Chaos Hunters.

I faced off against the one who seemed to be leading the Chaos Hunters again, Neo Armano. It was close, and I had my Ki disabled temporarily, but I barely 'defeated' Neo... However, it only caused a retreat, and wasn't truly a defeat. On the roof, however, I watched the Chaos Hunters attempting to capture or kill the other Chosen Ones, and something just seemed to snap in me; my armour suddenly activated on me, and I turned into a Berzerker kind of state, and jumped down, as the armour turned into grey type of clothes. I'm still not quite sure what happened, but apparently I hit some of my fellow Chosen Ones as I defeated a few of the Chaos Hunters and attempted to follow them, only stopping after traveling a while out and having some of my allies follow.

After that, I went back to the school and trained for a bit, and that's what's happened so far... Hmm? What's that noise...? Is someone there?

... Heh.

-===Chapter 0: PROLOGUE===-

The story so far: Well nothing...

Events leading up to this: The new school year is here. To celebrate, a school in the US named Terakou Town School has invited most of the students from around the world to the school. This invite would basically be a non-giving up transfer for the week, and afterwards they would go back. This is the start of our story...

Meanwhile, a group of people calling themselves the Chaos Hunters emerges, and finds out about a type of person known as a "Chosen One". They get interested, and start formulating a plan...

Current Events: If you are a Chosen One, you are with all the other Chosen Ones, gathered at the Terakou Town School.

If you are a Chaos Hunter, you're at your base, discussing stuff and thinking up ideas to go after the Chosen Ones.

OOC: There will be an IC in a bit, but people can start ICing now Smiley
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 12:53:19 pm by Red: The Fighter » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: To bring perfection and order

Resistance is futile

Tenth Year Anniversary Level 7 Ninth Year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 12:39:45 pm »

IC:
It was about 6:50 AM as, in a small wooden house somewhere on Velebit (OOC: I just love that mountain...), an alarm sounded. A hand reached out from the bed next to it and slammed it, but it continued to ring. Suddenly, someone woke up and remembered a latter he got just yesterday. He only had half an hour to get ready to go, as it will be hours before he could get out of the mountain and go to an airport.
Man, that's EXACTLY what I need.

12 hours of bus and plane ride later,

I guess I'm here... He quickly exited the plane, and ran toward the building. There, he entered a bus and gave a card saying his name, Rakoua Nehori, and where was he to go. The bus was crowded, there was almost no space left.
Lucky me. Rakoua said, and sat on the only space left. A few minutes later, he arrived.
First thing he noticed was that the school he will stay in for the next week was colossal. On a small board next to the entrance it said how big was it. Rakoua looked at the crowd gathered around the school, and noticed nothing unusual in it, and waited for a few moments to get inside the school.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Lily Sloane
Definitely not Swedish.

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 01:20:44 pm »

BIG NOTE: This Prologue chapter is set 6 years before the actual first chapter. That means, starting the first chapter and not the prologue, everyone's characters are what they put on the sheets. Now, they're 6 years younger than what you put.(Some are just... strange when I work that out xD) Now, this will mean that some Chaos Hunters haven't been turned yet, and they might actually be there. Like the first two Chaos Hunters xD

IMPORTANT PLOT IC! -==IC: Kaze==-

Huh? A boy of around 13 was standing in the middle of a field of grass, the wind blowing it mostly.
Where... Am I? He asked himself, looking around.
I know my name is Kaze Hikari... But the last I had checked, I wasn't the size of a thirteen-year old... Kaze continued, after noticing how tall he was.
Images.... Events... Things I don't even know what they mean... Kaze turned around in the field, and noticed that a house was on fire and in ruins, and that there were three people fleeing, but he didn't recognize any of them.
What... is going on here? He thought to himself, as he turned around again to see an even taller person with a black sword on his shoulder. The person took the sword, and brought it down on Kaze...
"HAH!" Kaze woke up with a gasp.
It... Was just a dream? Hmm... He thought, before shaking his head and getting out of bed, and getting ready. A few weeks ago, He had received a letter titled to him, talking about how this year, because there was an influx of new students, most all students were invited to the town of Backtotehussr Town, to go, for a week, to school there. Students from all over the world were said to be going there for that week.
It'll be interesting... Kaze thought, grabbing his bag and suitcase, and going outside and getting in the car that was waiting.

5 hours and one long plane ride later...

"Well that was interesting..." Kaze said, as him and his sister got in a cab that was waiting and were driven to the school.
Three words to describe it. It. Was. Massive.
"Whoa." Kaze said, looking up to see some of it. Around 4 floors, and quite a while around too.
"You must be Kae Hikri?" A person who appeared to be a doorman or so said as he walked up to us with a clipboard.
"It's Kaze Hiakri... Kay-Zeh, Hih-Car-Ree. Not Kae Hick-Ree." Kaze said with a grin. "Other than that, yes I am Kaze Hikari."

OOC: That's all I intend to do right at this moment... Your turn guys!

Remember, any Chaos Hunter that are teens in the current timeframe of actual chapters are also here. And they haven't turned yet either. Thought I'd throw that twist in Smiley

-==IC: Kaze==-

"Wow..." Kaze said as he walked through the school while looking around, marvelling at it's size.
"Well, this certainly is bigger than I expected." He said, before walking down a corridor(OOC: It's that big.), and smashing straight into someone.
"OOF!" Kaze shouted out, falling backwards to the ground.
"Uh, sorry..." He said to the kid he had banged into.
"What's your name?" He said to the boy.

OOC: Your cue Rakoooouuuua...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 02:02:59 pm by Blade » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 01:35:38 pm »

IC:
Oops, I'm soo sorry... My name is Rakoua, what's yours? I said, crashing into someone.
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 01:46:30 pm »

IC (Kaze)
:
"Oh no problem." I said with a smile. "My name's Kaze."
"So, uh... What's new I guess?" I asked, not exactly sure what else to say.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008, 01:54:03 pm »

IC:
I guess you came here for the smae reason... For some reason you sound farmiliar. Perhaps we crossed our paths once allready? I said. (OOC: The Choosen Ones are supposed to have an instinct to find each other, right? Or was that just a wild guess?)
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 02:07:05 pm »

OOC: 0o Wow, you... Had a lucky guess. But none of them know they're Chosen Ones yet. That'll be next chapter.

IC (Kaze)
:
"You sound familiar too... but I don't remember seeing you..." Kaze said, with a confused expression.
"Ah well, maybe we have. I don't really know..." Kaze said again, shrugging.

OOC: Hopefully if we can get a few more people on I can advance the story more.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2008, 02:32:02 pm »

OOC: XD I also made a refrence pic of myself after I find out I'm a CO, but I don't know how will the scanner eat it... haven't even scanned it yet.
IC:
I need to go somewhere, perhaps we will meet again. I left.
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

KnightsFan
MLN Quester
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 3

Awards:

Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2008, 02:36:59 pm »

IC:
A small boy hoisted his backpack onto his back and swallowed. Not that he was at all intimidated by the school... Who am I fooling, he thought, I hate school, and this doesn't look like the small private school I'm used to. He slowly followed the procession of kids moving into the building...
Report Spam   Logged
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2008, 02:39:55 pm »

IC (Kaze)
:
"Uh, ok..." Kaze stared after Rakoua as he left, then shook his head, and went to explore the school again.

OOC: Cool. Also, does anyone catch the reference I made in this chapter? Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2008, 02:40:23 pm »

IC: Rakoua's path was crossing another entrance. He ahd to wait as the many kids entered the school. Nobody really caught his eye, and didn't concentrate on it enough to notice his eyes slipping away on sight of someone.
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

KnightsFan
MLN Quester
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 3

Awards:

Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2008, 02:46:19 pm »

OOC: I guess that's me?

IC:
Javic felt the gaze of someone upon him, turning, he noticed someone absently watching him. Somehow, he felt inclined to make the other's acquaintence.
"Hello, I'm Javic. What's your name? I fell like I know you from somewhere."
Report Spam   Logged
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2008, 02:49:44 pm »

IC:
I turned around, suddenly seeing Javic.
I... I am Rakoua. Hello? I said.
You sound farmiliar too... Though it must be just me... I continued.
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2008, 02:51:29 pm »

IC (Kaze)
:
Unknowingly, Kaze had wandered back near the entrance somehow, must have had to do with the fact that he forgot where he was, and just started randomly walking around. Regardless, he said another student talking to Rakoua.
"Hey! What's up?" He asked Rakoua, before turning to the other person.
"Hi! Who are you?" Kaze asked the student curiously.

OOC: Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2008, 02:53:42 pm »

IC:
Kaze, what brings you here again? This is Javic. I said, amazed that Kaze found me again.
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

Dudebot5000

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2008, 02:54:34 pm »

IC: Kenji Uesugi glanced up at the school from the tree he was sitting in as he thought back on the last few days.

It began 3 days ago when he recieved a letter inviting him to go to Backtotehussr Town School for a week. He wanted to go, despite the many comforts of his home near Mount Fuji. Thankfully he had begun learning English since the age of 6, and learned quickly, giving him near mastery of the language. The day before today he boarded the plane for a 10 hour trip and finally arrived at the school at 7 AM, local time.

He looked up and down the large school, then shot a glance at his room assignment befor jumping off the tree and making his way inside. Feeling like striking up a conversation, he advanced toward the nearst group of three boys.
Report Spam   Logged
Destroyer Behemoth
Informant
G - MQ Global Mod
MasterBuilder

MLNO Reputation 55

Awards:

>=D

Windows User Fifth Year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2008, 02:57:04 pm »

OOC: Apparently, I'm the oldest one here. Tongue

IC: A young girl stepped out of the taxi from the airport. It had been a rough plan ride, but she made it through. She stared at the large building in front of her. Well, she thought. It's better than what life was before.

She was pretty sleepy, and her blue eyes were starting to close as she was standing in front of the school. "Wake up, Haven!" she snapped at herself quietly. Haven. That name was new to her, fresh. It was only one month ago that she had changed it from Hattie. It seemed more beautiful and less childish.

A lot of other kids were approaching the school building. Haven sighed and walked into the school building. As she looked at the inside, she gulped. It was a labyrinth of rooms and corridors. A little nervous, she started her way down the main hall...
Report Spam   Logged

Albert Einstein's definition of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

--Disky
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 507   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum