News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 20, 2024, 08:43:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Destiny Of A Hero - The RPG -- Discussion Topic

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Destiny Of A Hero - The RPG -- Discussion Topic  (Read 28635 times)
Dudebot5000

Badges: (View All)
« on: June 10, 2008, 10:07:47 pm »

Sorry to say I may have broken that trend... :-\

Username: Dudebot5000
Character Name: Kenji Uesugi
Powers:
Left arm = Ki Beam (short-mid range)
Right arm = Energy Blade (Melee) (Hits what user wants it to hit, passes through everything else (ex: tree, katana) (begins at one foot in length, but can lengthen through training)
Eyes = X-ray Vision (on/off at will) (eventually increases to 360 degree vision through massive training)
Class: Ki Manipulator
Weapons: Couple throwing knives (must be found/purchased, does not have at beginning)
Ki Summon Weapons: Katana, Bow & arrow
Bio: Your above-average high-schooler, Kenji is known for his intelligence in the classroom and his agility in gym class. Despite this, he has no skill with hand-to-hand fighting, which he would practice just because he wanted to. He is getting tired with normal life, though, and wouldn’t mind a change in scenery.
Personality: Cool, calm, and collected. Can be curious, but likes to keep his thoughts to himself. Enjoys sitting in a tree branch and watching the world around him. Highly dislikes paperwork.
Faction: The Chosen Ones
Character Description: Tall and lean, Brown hair, Brown eyes (although they turn white while using X-ray vision), wears a t-shirt with jean shorts/pants (seasonal), wears sandals most of the time, shoes in winter, occasionally wears a hat or sunglasses
Type of Blast: Er, Beam, I guess…
Accessories: Small knapsack worn over right shoulder (usually dropped at start of battle), Small bag attached to belt containing throwing knives, Mobile phone

Did I miss anything?

What does Ki stand for, anyway? Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum