News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 01:18:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Fate [RPG] [PG]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fate [RPG] [PG]  (Read 18591 times)
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: Flower Garden 2/3, now on my DeviantART!

Yes, my Lord.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: January 21, 2012, 12:54:33 am »

"The details of life are yours to control, but each human has a time. When that time is up, I step in, and their life ends. But the universe is imperfect, and there are those that escape their Fate and survive past their time. These humans are dangerous. Fate no longer controls them, and they are absolutely free. They can do anything. They are the ones most prone to changing history. And so, I must stop them. The universe itself fights them. But they fight back. They are determined to survive." -Death

Fate is another RPG I've created. If it sounds interesting, join!

Base Character Profile:

Name:
Bio:
Appearance:
Talent (What this character is best at. This will determine their role in the story.)

Sample talents (you can create your own if you like):
Diplomacy: This character is good with words. They can change people's opinions easily, and people generally like them.
Combat: This character can turn anything into a weapon. They don't get along well with others, but they're nearly unbeatable in a fight.
Investigation: This character is a genius. They figure out things easily and notice things most people would miss.
Loyalty: This is a balanced character. They're average with everything.

Groups:

The Fate-Fighters: These are the "good guys". For one reason or another, they've lived past an event that was supposed to kill them. They are based on a super-secure island in the Bermuda Triangle.

The Shinigami: Servants of the Lord of Death. Their job is to try to indirectly kill anyone that's lived past their fate. Their central location is unknown, but is believed to be somewhere in America. It is unclear whether or not they are actually Shinigami, but they certainly don't look human...

The Council: The leaders of the Fate-Fighters. They rarely leave their underground bunker.

Characters:

======NPCs======

(Council)

Name: Lady MaRii
Bio: Lady MaRii is one of the five members of the Council.  She is generally very lazy, and often appears half-asleep. She is usually seen eating a doughnut.
Appearance: Lady MaRii is rather tall and thin, with pale blue eyes and long, pale blonde hair.
Talent: Authority. As a member of the Council, MaRii can order other Fate-Fighters around.

Name: Lord Feran
Bio: Feran takes his duty as a member of the Council very seriously. He is in charge of Defense.
Appearance: Short red hair, piercing green eyes, and a permanent scowl.
Talent: Authority. As a member of the Council, Feran can order other Fate-Fighters around.

Name: Lord ZezxK
Bio: ZczxK has an unpronounceable name, and is usually called Lord Z. He rarely shows emotion, and seems somewhat cruel.
Appearance: Shoulder-length white hair, gold eyes, and a very creepy smile.
Talent: Authority. As a member of the Council, Z can order other Fate-Fighters around.

Name: Lady Dizkis
Bio: Dizkis often seems rather oblivious to whatever happens to be going on, and talking with her will quickly convince anyone that she has no brain whatsoever. In truth, Dizkis is brilliant and keenly aware of her surroundings, and the personality others see is a complete act...
Appearance: Pale orange hair, and dark blue eyes. She generally looks happy.
Talent: Authority. As a member of the Council, Dizkis can order other Fate-Fighters around.

Name: Master
Bio: The leader of the Council never speaks to anyone outside the Council, and has never shown their face to anyone other than the Council members.
Appearance: Master is always seen in shadow, so all that is known is that they are quite tall.
Talent: Supreme Authority. Master has final control over everything in Fate-Fighter society.

(Shinigami)

Name: Sem
Bio: Sem prefers to goof off rather than work. He loves to gamble, but will never allow anyone to gamble for their life. (He cheats anyway)
Appearance: He looks like a human skeleton, only with wings.
Talent: Shinigami Eyes. Shinigami can see a person's name and remaining lifespan just by looking at them.

Name: Terom
Bio: Terom gets bored easily, and uses humans to amuse himself. He loves apples.
Appearance: If you've seen Death Note, he looks just like Ryuk.
Talent: Shinigami Eyes. Shinigami can see a person's name and remaining lifespan just by looking at them.

Name: Kosha
Bio: Kosha loves killing, and has often gotten in trouble for killing people long before they run out of time.
Appearance: Looks different to everyone. Only another Shinigami can see what she really looks like.
As it turns out, "Kosha" is an alias for the traitorous Shinigama Tala'l...or is Tala'l the alias and Kosha the name?

Name: Zare
Bio: Zare seems to switch between two distinct personalities - when her cloak is on, she is a viscous fighter, but when it comes off...
She has an overactive imagination, and tends to imagine herself as a character in a fairy tale, complete with gallant knights and evil dragons.
Appearance: Normally, all one sees of Zare is her black cloak and scythe made of human bone. Her actual appearance, however, is of a blonde girl with gold eyes and tan skin. She generally wears nothing but a bikini under her cloak.

Name: The Lord of Death, the Grim Reaper, etc.
Bio: The Lord of Death (often shortened to Death) rules over the Shinigami.
Appearance: No human has ever seen him.

(Fate-Fighters)

Name: Nick Termin
Bio: Nick is a recent recruit to the Fate-Fighters. He has risen through the ranks quickly.
Appearance: Dark hair, with mismatched eyes. His left eye is green, his right eye is blue.
Talent: Diplomacy. This character is good with words. They can change people's opinions easily, and people generally like them.

Name: Saris Mathi
Bio: Saris is Nick's bodyguard. She likes to tease him.
Appearance: Taller than average, with long white hair.
Combat: This character can turn anything into a weapon. They don't get along well with others, but they're nearly unbeatable in a fight.

Name: Emily RGB
Bio: Emily has a severe case of Multiple Personality Disorder, having no less than five distinct personalities. As none of them know which is the"real" Emily, they have instead elected to refer to themselves by their favourite colours. The two dominant personalities are Red and Blue, followed by Green, then Yellow. Purple is apparently a very weak personality, as she is almost never seen. Thankfully for everyone, the personalities tend to get along.
Appearance: Her style of dress varies from personality to personality. The only constants are her green eyes and fluffy pink hair.
Talent: Varies depending on which personality is dominant.

======Player Characters======
PM me to join. (If you really want, you can play a Shinigami).

Name: Cyril Williams
Bio: Cyril really should be dead. Anyone who pulled the stunt he did should be dead, actually; but he survived. Against all odds, too. Of course, it took him a while to survive, but that's obvious. A few years after, however, he started to be targeted by people, and then heard about a group that was made up of people who should have died; but didn't, and then joined that group.
Appearance: Cyril has messy reddish-brown hair, and overall looks like this guy. Easiest way to describe his hair, though the picture could be better. =P He typically wears a collared red uniform, a remnant of a time where he followed a different group that was supposedly fighting for peace for all.
Talent: Loyalty, with a slight hint of more combat than other loyalty-based people.

Name: Ichigo
Bio: Ichigo was once just a Substitute Shinigami, but then, after one incident, was promoted to a normal Shinigami, and has been helping out the Shinigami ever since.
Appearance: Bright orange hair, orange eyes, and wears a black outfit, and wields a massive sword.
Talent: Shinigami Eyes, Loyalty, with more of a lean to combat.

Name: Christina
Bio: Christina should be dead ten times over by now, due to having death dates from multiple points in time because of her sheer recklessness. However, by being a fate Fighter, she has avoided that. However, she is evil and twisted, and does not deserve the extra lives.
Appearance: Jet black hair, blood red eyes, seemingly pink clothing, however, it was originally white.
Talent: Combat.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 04:25:44 pm by The Truth » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Albert Einstein
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Try SWTOR free via this link and we both get prizes.

SWTOR info:
Server: The Harbinger. Name: Pythirr.
Class: Sith Inquisitor (Assassin). Alignment: Light Side V.
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 09:10:21 am »

OOC: I think I know why one of them is a fate-fighter. *Looks at DoaH and then at Feran* =P

Name: Cyril Williams
Bio: Cyril really should be dead. Anyone who pulled the stunt he did should be dead, actually; but he survived. Against all odds, too. Of course, it took him a while to survive, but that's obvious. A few years after, however, he started to be targeted by people, and then heard about a group that was made up of people who should have died; but didn't, and then joined that group.
Appearance: Cyril has messy reddish-brown hair, and overall looks like this guy. Easiest way to describe his hair, though the picture could be better. =P He typically wears a collared red uniform, a remnant of a time where he followed a different group that was supposedly fighting for peace for all.
Talent: Loyalty, with a slight hint of more combat than other loyalty-based people.

*Whistles innocently as I subtly make this character, which is actually an 'alt universe' version of another character from a certain universe of mine*

I'm assuming energy blasts or otherwise paranormal abilities are out of the question? I can explain the fact he doesn't have any powers easily, I just want to know. =P I'm not subtly pushing powers in like I did with Peter, just so you know. =P
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 01:19:09 pm »

OOC: Approved.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 01:29:33 pm »

IC: Nick looked at the papers. "What is all this for again?"
The guard shrugged. "Just making sure all the security is in order. You need to sign it for some reason."

Nick looked over the documents. "Let's see...Main Dome is blocking all UVA/UVB as planned, withstood three direct lightning strikes with no ill effects...Security protocols are all normal...OK, looks fine."

OOC: The island is the safest place in the world. Everything coming in is given the most thorough scan possible, and the whole island is underneath a dome that can withstand a nuclear bomb. The island makes all its own food and energy.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:03:37 pm by The Truth » Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 09:54:27 am »

-==IC: Cyril==-

Cyril smiled slightly, as he walked around the island. He thought over everything that had happened, and sighed.
Was all that for nothing? I made it back, but... At what cost? The cost of more fighting? Cyril thought, and shook his head.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 02:18:06 pm »

Someone walked over and handed Cyril a sheet of paperwork.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 02:39:04 pm »

Cyril blinked, as he looked at the paper.
"What am I supposed to do with this?" Cyril asked, as he raised an eyebrow at the person.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 06:42:52 pm »

"New potential. New York City. Girl should have been hit by a truck but dodged. Recruit her."
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2012, 08:25:53 pm »

"You'll be partnered with Nick."
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 10:14:10 am »

"Alright then." Cyril said with a shrug, as he headed toward where he had to go to prepare for the mission. As he walked, his jacket blew a bit, and revealed the dual swords that he typically carried underneath the coat, so that he could be prepared for a fight if the Shinigami ever showed up.
Always another fight, isn't it...
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 09:00:05 pm »

Nick walked up to Cyril. "Ready to go?"
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 10:40:08 am »

"I guess so; I'm as ready as I'll ever be..." Cyril said with a nod.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2012, 07:53:20 pm »

"OK, our plane's ready."
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 09:18:03 am »

Cyril nodded, and walked toward the plane.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2012, 03:54:53 pm »

(Nick): "You want to fly?"
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 09:57:10 am »

"Nah, I'm good." Cyril stated; as he definitely did not want to test his luck.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 03:10:49 pm »

"OK, suit yourself."

Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 04:43:30 pm »

Cyril got into the plane, and then waited.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 07:54:03 pm »

~~~~~Timeskip to: Arrival~~~~~

"Um...OK, so she should be in a place called the Golden Tree Hotel..."
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2012, 09:00:49 pm »

"Coming?" Nick asked.

OOC: Bringing it back!
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum