News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 12:55:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Symbiosis [RPG]

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Symbiosis [RPG]  (Read 15502 times)
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: I don't know.

Personal Text Goes Here

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #940 on: May 24, 2012, 02:00:35 pm »

IC [Podrax]:

In less than thirty seconds, the hybrid/Podrax/Adam said the following.

"Pure insanity does not instantly equate evil. It can go either way. It just depends on the situation, the surroundings and the person. But you're somewhat but not exactly right! Going the evil way is so much terror and destruction, and that's a bad thing. No, actually, it's a good thing, and I'm going to go at the speed of backflip soon. We should have an experiment. See who can last the longest in control of this body. No. ...I can't remember anything... Why must they fight for total control? It's like they're opposites. Stabilise, stabilise, stabilise! May I inquire as to why the hybrid personality overrides both of us? Because I'm better than you, if I can keep you repressed."

It had appeared the merger had created a delicate balance between Adam and Podrax, one that was not quite as chaotic as Podrax but not quite as calm as Adam. The merged personality seemed to represent the better parts of both, but for now it seemed to have the voluntary aid of the human side and the involuntary participation of the symbiote part, so it would display some influence from the symbiote side.
Report Spam   Logged

We shall find our way home
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum