News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 05:02:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Symbiosis [Signup/Discussion]

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Symbiosis [Signup/Discussion]  (Read 1820 times)
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Team: No Team
Purpose: Oh, just to hang out occasionally.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« on: April 03, 2012, 06:14:16 pm »

OK, profile is ready.  I'm still working on some backstory, but I think I'm ready to start.

Flipz:
Species: Symbiotic Hybrid
Name: Regulus
Human Name: Amarus Zagrene
Profession: theoretical physicist, nobleman.
Appearance: Pale-skinned,  just over six feet tall, with messy brown hair and an omnipresent smirk, Zagrene's other features are fairly nondescript.  Whether this is due to actual bland appearance or Regulus' tendency to vanish from others' memories remains to be seen.
Style: The most stylish dark crimson body armor chestplate money can buy.  Regulus has made modern armor fashionable--a good thing, considering the high lethal turnover rate for personnel at his facility.  He wears sleek, dark blue slacks, with his I.D. and a few other implements hanging from his belt.
Bio: For decades, perhaps centuries, Regulus has been pursuing perhaps the most dangerous and insane scientific goal ever known to intelligent life.  For the past six generations, however, he slowed his research, and chose to remain within the male line of a single noble family, one he named "Regulus" in honor of himself.  When his most recent host was killed, his son was still too young to safely join, so instead Regulus selected his former host's closest friend, a writer by the name of Amarus Zagrene.  As guardian of young Arthur (and as specified in the late Lord Regulus' will), Zagrene is considered a full-fledged member of the noble family and retains the title of Lord Regulus.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Joining through the link on my page earns me coffee.
Welcome, Delicious Friend!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum