News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 07:34:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Star Trek: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG][Profiles]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Trek: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG][Profiles]  (Read 1141 times)
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2011, 06:34:57 pm »

Alright then. Maybe I could help with that somehow. =P

I'll get to work on a profile; would you rather make a buffer post, or just let me double post it? =P
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Team: No Team
Purpose: Oh, just to hang out occasionally.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2011, 06:57:28 pm »

Buffer post. Tongue

Though in the future, DPing the profile topic is perfectly fine, and I kinda prefer it for multiple profiles (easier to separate that way).
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Joining through the link on my page earns me coffee.
Welcome, Delicious Friend!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2011, 07:10:36 pm »

Alright then, I'll just finish up the profile now. =P

Username: Blade
Character Name: Elaine Hunter
Character Birth Date: July 13th
Species: Human
Career: Stealth Ops
Power: Imagination
Faction: Federation
First Officer: Unknown
Bio: Elaine is part of a family that has typically been part of Starfleet, and has been trained in different aspects. However, she initially didn't enjoy the thought of joining Starfleet, and initially wanted to have another job outside of the Federation. However, one day, an attack was launched on her hometown, and while it was unsuccessful, and no-one was killed, Elaine was injured, and her understanding that some things were unable to be attacked was seriously damaged. However, this also had the effect of allowing Elaine to see why the Federation fought against the threats they did, since they had been the ones who saved the hometown. This is what made Elaine decide that she had wanted to join Starfleet, though her choice of career she was adamant in choosing at the time was kinda odd, though it eventually turned out to suit her well.
Personality: Elaine has a happy-go-lucky personality most of the time. However, for stealth op missions, she more or less hides her emotions away so they won't get in the way of the mission; though that doesn't always work out the way she plans.
Character appearance: Elaine has shoulder length reddish brown hair and orange-ish brown eyes. When she's not wearing her uniform or on stealth op missions, she typically has on a black t-shirt under a brown jacket, with blue jeans and silver shoes. She also wears her Imagination Bracelet pretty much all of the time.
Flagship: None
Flagship name: None
Callsign: None for now
Accessories/Other: A personal communicator, a bracelet she uses to quickly access her Imagination powers even when there's nothing that it could be used on(Rearranges the Bracelet into some sort of weapon, but limited to the coding in the bracelet)

And before anyone asks, though I decided to really base this character on Elaine from FoE/TML; this is not the same character. It's like how back when I wrote those unfinished things, every two characters were named 'Kaze Hikari'. =P Same name, a similar type of power(But not fully it for balance reasons, and massively restricted); but not her. =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2011, 09:27:50 pm »

FoE/TML?  Why do those sound familiar? [/confused]

Approved, begin play when ready.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2011, 08:00:50 am »

Fate of Elaine/The Manifest Logs. Fate of Elaine's the epic that happens alongside TML, but it's frozen up because I don't have part of the third chapter(I explained more about that in the new topic you made. =P); which is also affecting TML being posted. Since there's a chance, even if it's a very small one, that I might still have access to the info.

Alright then. =)
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Alien_Ant2
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Purpose: Play the PCG RPG Cheesy

Apple User Mobile User Level 2
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2011, 03:01:37 am »

Alrighty, I've heard enough about this, time to play! Cheesy
Note: I had a profile for an Atnlay all typed up, but then realized that it would mess up my whole story about First Contact with the Atnlays, since this is before the PCG are formed. So I shall now attempt to come up with a halfway decent character profile on the spot.

Username: Alien_Ant2
=Character Name: Tyson Malcor
=Rank: Cadet
=Gender: Male
=Age: 21
=Character Birthdate: January 27th
=Species: Human
=Career: Sniper/Star-Fighter Pilot/Security Officer/Resident SEAL
=Power: Force Powers (pretty even mix of light and dark side), Comatose (can go into a comatose like state to wait out stuff, like extreme temperatures, torture, or something like that. Similar to what Saint does in the book Saint by Ted Dekker, if you've ever read that)
=Faction: PCG
=First Officer: Kio Guards (not on the Neparu, unless she needs to be)
=Bio: Tyson Malcor not your typical 26th century human. He always has a gun on him, is a master of martial arts, and believes that phasers are a disgrace to weapons. He provides the firepower wherever needed, and is an expert on any sort of weapon.  Both of his parents and two best friends where lost to a borg attack on his home-world, and the only surviving family member he had was his younger brother, who was killed by a gang three years later. The gang did live long enough to regret it, but not much longer. Tyson is a self-trained sniper, star-fighter pilot, and spec-ops soldier, and his skills in all such areas are un-matched. His intensity, perseverance, drive, and fighting skills are second to none. He joined up with a Klingon mercenary for a while, before leaving for the Star-Fleet Academy. He has studied various elite groups including the Spartans of ancient times, Swiss Guards of the 21st century, and the old United State's SEALs. He has no qualms with using a weapon to solve a situation, but generally knows when it's a good idea not to. He also likes to study weapons technology and wars of other races, especially the borg. He also has lately been thinking about experimenting with cybernetic implants lately. Aside from weapons and warfare, his hobbies include listening to music, politics (to some degree), and long bouts in the holo-deck, usually with the safety off.
=Personality: Tyson is generally reserved, and quiet; not in a shy kind of way, but in a cold, hardened kind of way. But he can be very vocal about which course of action to take in emergencies. Little is known about him other than he lost his family to a borg attack, the story about his brother, and his evident love for weapons technology of old over the phasers of today.
Character Appearance: Tyson is 6'2', muscular, but not overly, and has buzz-cut, dark brown hair and blue-green eyes. He typically wears combat boots, camo pants, camo shirt, and an active-camo helmet with a Jordi like visor on it. If not wearing that then he typically wears black wind-pants, brown-shirt, and his active-camo helmet with black.
=Flagship: none as of yet, owns a mostly-self built fighter (to be designed and posted)
=Flagship name: none as of yet
=Callsign: none as of yet
=Accessories/Other: Has an assault rifle that looks something like the Halo Assault Rifle that fires plasma-charged solid rounds. It is extremely useful against pretty much anything, especially the borg. It also includes a grenade launcher. He always carries his rifle slung around his back, pistol strapped to thigh, and K-Bar strapped to other thigh. Occasionally carries an electro-sword that looks like a claymore, or a double pointed electro-spear. Bursts can be charged up and released from both weapons. His pistol fires large, powerful, non-energized rounds. He also has explosives of various kinds, a modified tri-corder, a sci-fi looking/Barret .50 looking sniper rifle (although it's a little smaller and lighter than a Barret .50, and fires highly-penetrating plasma-energized rounds, but carries a small generator and has a mode where is fires highly powerful energy beams). He's also currently working on designing and building a machine gun and bazooka-like energy cannon. His armor consists of a Iron-Man/Halo Spartan like suit (motorized enhancement included) that is highly resistant to phasers and includes active-camo (ability to choose what kind of camo it is, such as winter, jungle, desert, etc.). It also includes small jump-jets. His grenades, bazooka cannon, and some of his explosives are based on the same energy as photon torpedoes. Most of these weapons are unknown to the crew, just the rifle, pistol, and knife. His jordi-like visor also includes all the same sensors of course.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 11:44:57 pm by Alien_Ant2 » Report Spam   Logged
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2011, 01:27:09 pm »

Yeah, Sloop ran into the same thing. Tongue

Most of the heavier armament he'll show up with once the Prologue ends. Wink Profile approved!  Begin play when ready.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 02:10:29 pm by Flipz » Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Alien_Ant2
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Purpose: Play the PCG RPG Cheesy

Apple User Mobile User Level 2
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2011, 11:45:23 pm »

I just added something to my character's powers, if you want to look that over.
Report Spam   Logged
Sloopofwar
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Combination Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2012, 03:41:18 pm »

Username: Sloopofwar
Character Name: Oliver "Sloop" Windrow
Species: Human/Unknown Alien Hybrid
Career: Command/Tactical-Strategic Studies
Power: Tactical Genius/Hand to Hand Combat
Faction: Star Fleet
First Officer: None

Bio:
Location of Birth: Shadow I - Mining Colony
Although he easily entered the academy due to his fairly high aptitude tests, his attitude and character almost got him kicked out countless times. It was only with the intervention of an elderly instructor who must have seen something in the young student, that he got in to begin with. This is reflected best in the report of the teacher who conducted the initial interview with him:
"While Mr. Windrow seems to have not only the ability to succeed, but to excel, his character puts into question the thought of a career in Star Fleet. It is my judgment that he would be a nuisance, a distraction, and a constant menace not only to himself to all those he would come into contact with. His lack of diplomacy is astounding, his arrogance is overwhelming, and his lack of common sense makes one flinch involuntarily."
Somehow, he managed to remain enrolled and to pass the entrance exams with flying colors. Originally he was enrolled to become a shuttle/fighter pilot, but two years in a flying accident caused the loss of his left hand, an extreme decrease in his eyesight, which he refused to correct. After that he switched over to Command training, but those who were unfortunate to be put under his command quickly raised such a ruckus he was forced to switch to Tactical. He showed a level of clarity and a grasp of tactics that astounded his teachers, and when he was intent on the outplay of a battle and the means needed to eke out a victory from almost certain defeat, he almost became bearable. His entire demeanor changed, he became calm and composed, understanding, compassionate almost. This dual personality caused an Edosian classmate to nickname him "Sloop" which is the Edosian word for "Guru".
Finally he graduated from academy and was given a leading position in the outlying zones tactical and strategic studies division (there wasn't much competition for the position Tongue). Over the next few years he practically wiped out the illegal activities in the area, sweeping pirates out of the sector and annihilating any crime groups. Pretty much he worked himself out of a job, and he was forced to try to get a new position with another division. Unfortunately, there wasn't much room for advancement in Star Fleet for a young and rash consultant, no matter how talented he was. Eventually, he annoyed the high command so much that they made a new position just to satisfy him. "Strategic and Tactical Adviser to the Klingon Colonial Department". One short flight later and he was dumped in Klingon Space with no return ticket and no provision for communication except to some secretary in a low bureaucratic position  that unfortunately could not speak any language Sloop could.
Needless to say this ticked him off pretty badly, and he got back at them the only way he could, by excelling at what he did so well they could not ignore him any longer. Strangely enough (Or is it not so strange?), he got off smashingly with his Klingon colleagues. With practically no resources they did on a larger scale what Sloop had started in his earlier position. On their first mission, with only three shuttlecraft, staffed by what were to be office workers, they made a daring raid on a large slaver camp. After slaughtering the guards they freed and armed the slaves, and then, using records found in the camp's computer, they contacted half a dozen slave ships in the sector, luring them in. One by one they tricked the ships' captains to come to the surface, then they beamed aboard the vessels and took control, killing any who resisted. With thus a small fleet, which they manned with volunteers from the freed slaves, they then made war in earnest upon the criminals in the Klingon colonies.
During this time he was not sitting behind a desk calling the shots, but he would be found in the thick of the action. Wherever it was most dangerous, there he would be. By necessity he began to receive training in close quarters combat, as there was little room for rifles and pistols in thin gangways or in smugglers tunnels hewn out of stone. He showed a strong aptitude for swords and martial arts, but his forte was the Klingon Bah'less. He quickly could hold his own against the strongest master, and against several opponents with a more average skill.
It was after an especially daring mission that a discovery was made that would change his life. He had led a landing party of ten men to the surface, hoping to catch a group of mercenaries off guard, but the resistance was much greater than anticipated. He was the only one that survived the counter-attack, and he received several critical wounds from the hand-to-hand combat (in which he had hacked half a dozen enemies to pieces). He was rushed to the nearest medical station, and in the frantic barrage of tests a strange condition was found to be in effect. His brain patterns seemed to be greatly altered from normal, as if his normal functions were being suppressed and those of another were being superimposed. As he recovered from the intensity of the combat, this reading diminished, and his brain patterns returned to normal. After his more immediate wounds were healed, further tests were preformed, making a shocking discovery. A second entity lived within his body. It wasn't so much that an parasite or symbiote existed within his body, so much as it was a part of it. There was  no physical location where it could be said to exist, but it lurked throughout his nervous system and life force.
Despite the best efforts of the medical personnel, little could be learned about this life form, and the chief officer was forced to report, "Although we know little about your condition, I have a feeling you will be dealing with this discovery for the rest of your life."
Eventually Star Fleet high command was forced to acknowledge the remarkable success that Sloop was having in his position, and they awarded him the rank of commander. Immediately afterward he requested a transfer to Command, which would allow him to officially take command of a ship. They reluctantly complied, giving him an aging and dilapidated warship. His first mission was to make long, boring, and routine patrols along the border of a hostile minor power called the Hyphresian Alliance. He occupied himself with antagonizing the Hyphresians at every available opportunity, and fought and won several skirmishes against their defense cruisers. Eventually the Hyphresians tired of his endless pokings and set a trap that would ensure he would be forced to leave. Luring him in with a false distress signal, they ambushed him with half a dozen of their most powerful ships. Overwhelmed and outgunned, he fought tooth and claw, disabling two of their ships and destroying another. Finally however, he was disabled and boarded. Most of his crew was taken prisoner, and while the Hyphresian engineers altered the ships computer logs, their crippled ships were towed away and the debris was replaced by that of a Hyphresian passenger liner. Two hours later the Federation ambassador was shocked by a gruesome tale of a young commander attacking and mercilessly destroying a defenseless cruise liner and only stopped after a heroic defense by several cruisers that were forced to defend themselves against a madman in charge of powerful warship. This madman had been captured, but unfortunately all of his crew had been slain in the fight. This 'madman' was then handed over, protesting profusely. The Federation High Command did not believe this story, but in the name of diplomacy, accepted it, regarding the mock trial and imprisonment of one annoying, if talented, officer less important then peace with a space faring power.
This is how Oliver Windrow found himself in the brig of the U.S.S. Nuparu to be transported to Earth at the end of the training assignment.

Personality: Selfless, kind, humble, charitable, forgiving. None of these words describe Sloop. Arrogant, rash, reckless, meddling, All of these words do. Upon meeting Oliver for the first time, likely the thought that would cross your mind would be, "What an unpleasant son of a-" Then you would stop because your inner feeling would make you feel bad for thinking that about someone you met just a few seconds ago.
He is quick to anger, slow to forgiveness, and he is in it for number one. And that is cutting him some slack.
It would be easy to write him off has another figure in the galaxy working towards chaos and destruction, but, as always, the truth is more complicated. Calling him "evil" would be a stretch. It may sound B-class romantic, or naive, but underneath he has a good heart. Whereas his stubbornness isn't likely to gain him many friends, if he decides to champion something worthwhile he will see it to the bitter end no matter the cost. While to call him noble would most likely induce laughing, he is more likely to cut the head off of a terrorist than a random civilian. Although his sense of justice is, well, unique, he isn't going to stand by and watch something happen just because it might cause him trouble.

Character appearance: Around 6' 1" tall, at first glance Oliver is not imposingly tall, but his face and limbs have a serious collection of scars, and his left hand is replaced by a cybernetic one, giving him a fairly rough appearance. He is neither skinny nor overweight, and he has a decent set of muscles which are usually hidden under his fairly baggy clothing. He prefers neutral and dark colors, with only a hint of blue and gold here and there. He has kept the traditional scarf of the airman, but he usually wears it under his jacket. His face is fairly grim, with only the hint of a sarcastic smile around his lips. His eyes have a continual squint, partially because most of what he sees around him bores him, but mainly because of the early onset of nearsightedness.

Flagship: None
Callsign: Dragon
Accessories/Other:
-Ever since a fellow student tried to poison him in the academy, Sloop has taken up the rather morbid hobby of acquiring immunity to common poisons.
Report Spam   Logged
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2012, 07:42:21 pm »

Approved so much!  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum