News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 06:09:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Obama gives himself control of all communication systems in America

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama gives himself control of all communication systems in America  (Read 1222 times)
Mahri828
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Purpose: Incognito

Let's end this...

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: September 12, 2012, 01:40:10 am »

Umm... If I may point out, cyber security is extremely important. Imagine if the internet were to crash. The data lost would be irreparable. I'm not saying what's being done is completely right, but it is a step in the right direction. To be honest, I might be embarassed a bit to know that people are reading and listening to my every communication save for letters, but I'm not gonna go terrorist, so it's really not a concern for me.
 Also, you can't blame Obama for what has come under attack despite security. Let me make this clear; there is no possible way to prevent all forms of attack. There are defenses against hacking, but no way to make sure you can't get hacked in the first place. So guess what? Those places (like the nuclear facility) that were attacked? It said nothing about them being taken, so obviously what he's doing has stopped something.
 As for Obama following in Mussolini's footsteps of facism... Wow, just wow. I realize that not everyone is going to like Obama, but he is our president, and he does deserve a level of respect. To the Kurt Nimmo, the author of this... article: It's blatantly obvious that you hate our president, but you should try to fix up the parts of your paper that make this article rather silly to read. I could write better. It's really unprofessional when you leave out facts to make other ones look worse. If you're doing to quote, don't do it completely out of context, no one appreciates that but FOX news. And if you really hate Obama enough to write this, then good for you.

Report Spam   Logged

It seems in every hero's time they find an enemy that defeats them in battle. Their reply? Look up in the pouring rain, and chase down their nemisis for a showdown.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum