News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 05:06:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Alone [RPG] [PG-13+]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alone [RPG] [PG-13+]  (Read 20371 times)
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: Flower Garden 2/3, now on my DeviantART!

Yes, my Lord.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: September 01, 2012, 12:48:13 pm »

OK, trying this again...

Quote from: Sample Character Profile
Name:
Interesting Facts: Optional
Appearance: Optional but encouraged
Bio:
Worst Fear:

Story options:

Story 2: Syndrome. (Theme: Mystery, psychological)
- COMPLETED

Story 3: Faire of Fear. (Theme: Action)

Story 4: Wish Upon a Star  (Theme: Mystery)

Story 5: Frozen Death   (Theme: Mystery)

Story 6: Code Red        (Theme: Action, Zombie Apocalypse)

Story 7: The Secret of Old Oaks. (A three-parter) (Theme: Mystery, Action)

Story 8: Future Tense. (Theme: Mystery)

Story 9: The Light (Theme: Mystery)

Story 10: Hotel Nightshade (Theme: Mystery, Survival)

Story 11: Crystal Falls (Theme: Mystery, Survival, Action)

Story 12: Mountain Storm (Theme: Mystery, Action, Survival)

Story 13: Burial at Sea (Theme: Survival)

Story 14: The Island (Theme: Survival)

Story 15: Silent Eyes (Theme: Mystery)

Story 16: White As Bone (Theme: Action, Survival)

Story 17: Derelict (Theme: Survival)

Story 18: Waking Nightmare (Theme: Mystery, Psychological)

Story 19: Doll House (Theme: Survival)

Story 20: The Scarred Woman

Canon order:

4 takes place halfway through 2

14 (14 is a direct sequel to 13)

As a note, the stories do all interconnect, but only a bit.

Summary of the first Alone:
After the mansion-owner's wife died, he attempted to bring her back from the dead, but instead summoned a Hellgate, killing everyone in the mansion and trapping their souls (RPG ended prematurely, however in canon the characters dispelled the Hellgate and freed the souls).

Summary of the second Alone:
Dr. Kefka Kavoro discovered a damaged Hellgate on Isle de Fleur, off the coast of Maine. However, his attempts to study it caused him to be exposed to extreme amounts of Hellgate Radiation, driving him and his assistants insane. He created the Fleur Asylum, where he kidnapped people he believed to be most susceptible to Hellgate Radiation and used the asylum as way to study the effects of the radiation on them, killing them when he was done with them. Once a group of "patients" escaped and were found by the Coast Guard, the Asylum was raided and Kavoro arrested.
Once freed from the Hellgate's influence, he became determined to redeem himself, enlisting the aid of the escaped patients to help him destroy the Asylum. However, the Hellgate responded by reanimating the corpses of his victims to attack Kavoro and his allies (or so it appeared. It is possible the "zombies" were nothing more than hallucinations caused by Hellgate Radiation). In the end, Kavoro sacrificed himself to set off the explosives he had planted around the Asylum, burying the Hellgate under tons of rubble. Immediately after, huge waves began to strike the island, and within moments the entire island was lost below the sea.

====The Hellgates====
A Hellgate is a mysterious object that overflows with an undiscovered form of radiation. Prolonged exposure to Hellgate Radiation is bad.
The "Gate" itself is a two-dimensional sheet of energy, however the inside of a Hellgate is closer to a five-dimensional Mobius Strip.

There are three types of Hellgates:
Magic Hellgates are summoned via spells (IE, Alone 1). They tend to be unstable, often destroying themselves and everything nearby after the spellcaster dies.

Synthetic Hellgates are ancient stone doors, covered with strange ruins. These gates are often closed, and are nearly impossible to open...and completely impossible to destroy.

Spontaneous Hellgates are purely theoretical, but they could appear anywhere and be any size, from a single atom to the size of the entire universe.

===Superstorm Desmond===
A mysterious storm that envelops most of the country, beginning at the end of Alone 7 and continuing to grow from then on. 

===The White Beast===
A creature resembling a cross between a bear and a gorilla. Completely hairless and bleached white, it has a disturbingly humanlike face. it attacks people lost in the storm.

===Hellgate Entities===
Strange things pulled from within the Hellgates. Not living creatures in any sense, but rather, appear to be Hellgate Radiation given a physical form. However, this explanation may not be sufficient, as the Entities seem to be sentient.
Known Hellgate Entities:
The Nightmare Spirit: Appears in Story 3, mentioned in Story 5.
The Thing in the Light: Appears in Story 9.

===The Cult===
A cult that operates out of Old Oaks. Their history and motives have yet to be revealed. Worship a creature called the Hooded One.

===Agent R===
A sinister man with an interest in the Hellgates. Involved in almost all stories.

===Unlocks===
Misoru (Fair of Fear, Old Oaks), John (Old Oaks), Ryan (Fair of Fear, Code Red, Old Oaks), Mira (Old Oaks)

===Character Profiles for Wish Upon a Star===
Name: Crystal Layton
Bio: Crystal loves the outdoors. The entire camping was her idea, after all, and she intends to make sure everyone has fun.
Appearance: Tall and thin, with wispy green hair and blue eyes.

Name: Haley Vector
Bio: Haley lives across the street from the Layton family, so it's understandable that she's become friends with them.
Appearance: Short brown hair, average height. Wears an eyepatch over one eye. Her one good eye is a deep purple color.

Name: Corey Vector
Bio: Haley's younger brother didn't WANT to go camping, but his sister didn't give him much of a choice.
Appearance: Exact same hair as his sister, and also the same height. His eyes are grey, however - it's often joked that that's the only difference between them. (Haley is understandably offended)

Name: The White Woman
Bio: This mysterious woman roams the mountainside. For centuries people have reported catching glimpses of this elusive figure.
Appearance: A tall, thin woman with white hair, eyes, skin, and dress. A thin trail of blood is left wherever she stands.

Name: 'Professor' Joe-Anne Garcia Layton
Appearance: Joe has long brown hair that stretches almost to her waist, and blue eyes. She typically wears a red shirt with long blue jeans and a pair of silver runners.
Bio: Joe loves to shorten her name to what it is, just to trick people into thinking she's actually a guy, just to enjoy the shocked looks when they realize she's really a girl. She and her sister Crystal convinced Craig to join in the camping trip.

Name: Craig Joseph Layton
Appearance: Craig has odd hair that's part green on the top, but the sides and back are brown. He is not sure at all why he has this odd hair, but he hates it. Craig has blue eyes as well, and often knowingly smirks. He wears white coloured clothes a lot, with some blue shirts mixed in.
Bio: Craig often keeps his hair covered due to it being teased a bunch; however, he left his hat at home, due to no-one there usually teasing him. A handful of times, but nothing much. He's paranoid about the trip, however, due to hating camping and knowing about the old stories about what happened on camping trips. He also likes to spout off random quotes from time to time
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 09:07:07 am by The Truth » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Albert Einstein
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Try SWTOR free via this link and we both get prizes.

SWTOR info:
Server: The Harbinger. Name: Pythirr.
Class: Sith Inquisitor (Assassin). Alignment: Light Side V.
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 11:03:30 pm »

Character Profiles for Syndrome:

NPCS:

Staff:

Name: Dr. Kefka Kavoro
Appearance: jet-black hair, glasses, and a labcoat. He's easily forgettable.
Bio: Dr. Kavoro runs the Isle De Fleur Asylum.

Name: Dr. Jessica Robyn
Appearance: Long, pale brown hair, green eyes. Very kind looking.
Bio: Dr. Robyn is one of the two doctors working for Dr. Kavoro. She has a very good bedside manner, and patients feel most comfortable around her.

Name: Dr. William Lane
Appearance: Tall and thin, with short brown hair that he is rapidly losing.
Bio: Dr. Lane is one of the two doctors working for Dr. Kavoro. He is rather short-tempered, and not interested in speaking to the patients at all.

Patients:

Name: Mira
Appearance: Short, spiky red hair, brown eyes. Tends to look angry, but she's actually quite nice.
Bio: Like all patients at the Asylum, Mira has lost her memory.

Name: Steven
Appearance: TBA
Bio: Like all patients at the Asylum, Steven has lost his memory.

Name: Misoru (Pronounced Me-Sore-Rue)
Appearance: Shoulder length, pale brown curly hair and dark purple eyes. Tends to dress rather unconventionally, and finding clothes that suit her is a hassle for the doctors. Her current style is an extremely long white lab coat, a blue t-shirt and shorts, army boots, and white gloves. Usually smiling.
Bio: Like all patients at the Asylum, Misoru has lost her memory. She suspects she knew martial arts, however, as she tends to drop automatically into a combat pose when startled.

Name: Johnathan
Appearance: Short black hair and glasses. Always wears a t-shirt and torn jeans.
Bio: Like all patients at the Asylum, Johnathan has lost his memory.

Name: Ryan Hikari
Interesting Facts: Ryan appears to be good with a sword, however, it has never actually been put into practice.
Appearance: Ryan has brown hair and dull sapphire blue eyes. He tends to wear a black or green shirt, and blue jeans with white shoes.
Bio: It is unknown exactly why Ryan was admitted to the Asylum, as he seemed to be rather normal. However, careful observation shows that ryan can subtly shift personalities at times, and seems to almost have a rapidly shifting mood swing.
Worst Fear: Being left Alone.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 02:25:43 pm by The Truth » Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 09:28:16 pm »

RPG is now open. PM me to join, select a story if one is not currently in progress (no story is in progress right now), or ask questions.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 04:27:31 pm »

Selecting 2 again, since I just plain never had a chance to try it before. You pretty much started it when I wanted an RPG break. =P
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 04:41:39 pm »

Great, then send me a profile. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 10:37:18 pm »

"Oh, are you awake, Ryan?"
Ryan's eyes flickered open, and took in the sterile white room. Before him stood two people dressed as doctors, a middle aged man and a young woman.
He shook his head to clear it. No good. Who was Ryan? Was that him?
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 10:39:01 pm »

-==IC: Ryan==-

"Where am I... Who am I...?" Ryan asked, unsure of what had happened, and although he tried to think, all everything was, was a blur.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 10:41:17 pm »

"Confusion. Amnesia. Mild discoloration of the pupils. He's a confirmed case." The man left the room.
"Er, sorry for that abruptness." The woman laughed kindly. "I'm Jessica Robyn, one of the doctors here. You're here at the Isle De Fleur Asylum. You're suffering from...well, the medical community hasn't named it yet, so we call it Fleur Syndrome. This facility is the only one in the world to treat it. Now, do you remember anything?"
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 10:44:24 pm »

Ryan shook his head to confirm he did not remember anything. Ryan gripped his head slightly, as the effort was making his head hurt slightly.
"Fleur syndrome...?" Ryan asked, confused as to what that was.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 10:51:21 pm »

"Yes. Now, this will be your room. Now, it is indeed a 'padded cell', but I don't want you to think we think you're dangerous or anything. Now, there are a few rules. The doors automatically lock between 6 PM and 10 AM. Between 10 AM and 6 PM, patients are free to wander around the main level of the facility. All off-limits rooms are locked with a keycard, so you don't need to worry about accidentally wandering someplace you shouldn't. The only 'dangerous' patients are kept in their rooms at all times, so no worries there. You may not, under any circumstances, leave the facility. However, if you need anything, one of the doctors -Myself, Dr. Lane, or our boss, Dr. Kavoro- will go to the mainland once per month for supplies. Breakfast is served from 10:00 to 11:00. Lunch is from 2:30 to 3:45, and dinner is from 5:00 to 5:50. All meals are in the main hall. If you're ever lost, there are signs everywhere."
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 10:53:49 pm »

Ryan nodded slowly, but wasn't entirely certain why he needed padded cells and auto locking doors.
Something seems odd here... Ryan thought, but gripped his head after that, headache still present from trying to figure out his memories.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 10:56:19 pm »

"Anyway, I'll leave you to explore. Feel free to ask any of the doctors if you have any ques-"
A boy burst into the room. "Doctor Robyn! She's gone!"
Dr. Robyn blinked. "Who is?"
"My sister!"
"Your...sister?"
"Yes! We were eating lunch, Dr. Kavoro pulled her aside to ask her some questions, and I haven't seen her since!"
"Johnathan...are you taking your medications?"
"What?"
"I don't recall you ever having a sister."
Dr. Robyn left the room.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 10:59:24 pm »

Ryan frowned at what happened, and watched the doctor leave the room, before he looked over at the boy, apparently named Johnathan.
"Who are you?" Ryan asked, obviously reasking the question, but he was curious as to what was going on, and it would help him establish things that were happening. Though, he shook that thought out of his head; the best thing was to figure out who he himself was in the first place. Ryan ringed a bell; but was that really his name?
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2013, 11:01:28 pm »

"John. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. But..it's just...Sally...but maybe...NO! There's no way I imagined her! My memories are real!"
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2013, 11:05:20 pm »

Ryan frowned, but nodded.
"I believe you." Ryan said, though he wasn't sure where this confidence was coming from.
"I'm... Ryan." Ryan introduced himself; the name seemed to fit him, and it was the best he had to go on at that precise moment.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 11:05:56 pm »

"Nice to meet you...want to come eat with us?"
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 11:08:52 pm »

"Us?" Ryan asked, wondering exactly who the boy was talking about.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 11:11:43 pm »

"Yeah. A bunch of us patients tend to hang out together. We feel safer that way."
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2013, 11:13:33 pm »

"Makes sense." Ryan said with a nod.
"Well then, let's go, then." Ryan said, face neutral still.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2013, 12:03:45 am »

(At the table)

Steven glared at his fish. "This is salt. This is literally a pile of salt in the shape of a codfish."

Mira looked at Misoru. "I have to ask...what's with the lab coat?"
"It's a lab coat."
Johnathan guided Ryan over to the table. "Hi guys."
Misoru's eyes widened, and she gave a slight gasp.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum