News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 01:43:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Flower Garden 2/3 (RPG) (PG-13)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flower Garden 2/3 (RPG) (PG-13)  (Read 10400 times)
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: Flower Garden 2/3, now on my DeviantART!

Yes, my Lord.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: October 02, 2012, 03:47:19 pm »

IC:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Intro: A night at the ball~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl known as the Queen of Hearts smirked as she watched the dancers. She loved attending dances, especially when she got to end the evening with a murder. Tonight, of course, she would not be killing the target - Cheshire Cat, her partner, had won the coin toss.

She eagerly watched the numbers above the target's head tick down, getting closer and closer to zero. Most people couldn't see the lifespans of others - it was only thanks to Brother Grimm that she and Cheshire Cat could see the timers. They couldn't see their own, though, nor could they see the timers of other in their group. Only Brother Grimm could do that.

The Queen was not dancing - she preferred to watch. Her partner; however, loved to dance, and by now he had danced with every woman at the ball besides the target. This was his routine, of course - they both had little rituals they liked to do before disposing of their victim. The Queen liked to sing as she dealt with the target, while the Cat preferred to spend the time leading up to the deed dancing.

As that dance ended, the Cat stealthily excused himself from the room. He would be gone until after the next (and final) dance, at which point he would emerge and tell the target that a stranger had dropped off a letter for her, ensuring she would stay behind while he went to find the letter. Once everyone else had left, the Queen would turn off the lights, and the Cat would deal with the victim. His current theme was "The American Flag" - The target's blue dress, red blood, and white skin. He had decided to stick with easy colour themes from now on - he had had a hard time doing his job when his theme was "Hot pink  and yellow".

As the final dance ended, the Queen of Hearts allowed herself a cruel smile. She loved her job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Two Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sound of the television woke Misu. She looked groggily around the room, trying to remember who she was. For a minute, she was quite certain she was Peter Pan. "What's going on?" She asked finally. "It's two in the morning."

"Can't sleep." Kira replied. "Sorry, I'll turn down the volume. Forgot what a light sleeper you are."
Kira was watching the news, which was reporting on a murder that had just taken place. "The world's getting more dangerous every day..." Misu muttered. "That's why I keep a knife in my left sock." Kira replied. "Of course, it does hurt when I run."
Misu rolled her eyes and went back to bed.

OOC: You may now play.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Albert Einstein
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Try SWTOR free via this link and we both get prizes.

SWTOR info:
Server: The Harbinger. Name: Pythirr.
Class: Sith Inquisitor (Assassin). Alignment: Light Side V.
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum