News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 08:27:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Flower Garden 2/3 (RPG) (PG-13)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flower Garden 2/3 (RPG) (PG-13)  (Read 10322 times)
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: Flower Garden 2/3, now on my DeviantART!

Yes, my Lord.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: September 24, 2012, 05:37:55 pm »

RPG now open!

Profile Template:
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Cheese: Cheese
Allegiance?

=====The Setting======
When?: Modern Day
Where?: A city in the US.

Story:
The story will be revealed as the RPG progresses.

=====The Rules======

No killing another player without permission.
No knowing something your character hasn't been told/discovered.

=======NPCs=======

====Good====

Name: Nami Kokokura
Appearance: Extremely short dark blue hair, red eyes, average height. Wears a metallic purple jumpsuit.
Bio: Nami is rather eccentric, but overall is friendly and fairly smart. Currently trying to figure out why she always seems to have a frozen trout in her pocket. She adores sushi, and has caused several "all you can eat" sushi places to run out of food.

Name: Leila Otomo
Appearance: Wavy blonde hair that comes down to her feet and pale blue eyes. Her outfit consists of white pants, a white shirt, and a white miniskirt over her pants.
Bio: Leila is a bit of a party animal. She has few morals, since morals get in the way of fun. For some reason, she is utterly terrified of males, though she does her best to hide it.
Religion: Hedonism.

Name: Misu Rami
Appearance: Still trying to come up with a good way to write it.
Bio: Misu is generally nice, but if you annoy her, she WILL kick you through a wall.

Name: Kira Kara
Appearance: Kira has deep violet hair, which is very short at only three inches long. Her eyes are a greenish blue, which reflects her eccentricity along with her ideals of justice. She is of average height, and prefers shirts that have a meme or other sort of popular expression. Along with all that, she always wears high-heeled shoes, even if the situation is not desirable for wearing such shoes.
Bio: Kira is a wellspring of useless trivia, and knows random facts for every occasion. She is also a huge nerd, and is often either playing on her 3DS or her custom built computer.  She can also recognise most random anime quotes, and even remember which episode they're from.

Name: Shell Demij
Appearance: Blonde hair that goes down to her waist (dyed- her natural hair is white), moderately dark skin (approx #8A4117). Her clothes are much simpler than those worn by the others.
Bio: Shell is the oldest and most mature of the girls...but given how immature the others are, that's not saying much. Shell isn't her real name...

Name: James Kara
Appearance: Dresses casually - jeans and a t-shirt.
Bio: Kira's younger brother. Currently "visiting" his sister (he got kicked out of his prior home). Irresponsible and lazy, he still wants to do the right thing.

====Daystar Cult====
Name: "Cheshire Cat"
Appearance: ??
Bio: Cheshire Cat may be better known as "the Colour Murderer", the serial killer known for painting his victims bright colours after killing them.

Name: "Queen of Hearts"
Bio: Better known as the "False Diamond Murderer", Queen of Hearts always plants a fake diamond on her victim's corpse, and is also known for her method of killing: All her victims were stabbed in the head with an unknown weapon.. Despite this, there is never any evidence as to who she is.

Name: "Tinker"
Appearance: Picture the Undertaker from Black Butler. Note: At no point in the RPG will he be seen in direct light. Assume he's always standing in the shadows.
Bio: The Tinker runs a rather sinister doll shop...

Name: "Jabberwocky"
Bio: Little is known about Jabberwocky. 

Name: "Brother Grimm"
Bio: The leader of the villains. Brother Grimm is obsessed with nursery rhymes and children's songs, especially Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

=====Unknown======

Name: Emma Evangel
Appearance: Emma has medium length straight blonde hair and pale grey eyes. She always wears an extremely sparkly black evening gown.
Bio: Emma is an amazingly talented violinist, and can make a single violin sound like an orchestra.

Name: Damien Stone
Appearance: Wears a suit similar to Sebastian's from Black Butler. Has long black hair that he keeps hidden beneath his hat. His eyes are never seen.
Bio: Damien is rather eccentric, and nobody really likes him aside from Emma. He is always calm and serious, but rumour has it he's a talented singer.

Name: Michael Drow
Appearance: Police officer's uniform. Keeps his hat tilted over his eyes at all times.
Bio: Officer Drow is in charge of investigating the recent murders.

Name: Will Colress
Bio: Officer Cole (as he prefers to be called) is on Michael Drow's team.

Name: Devi Tel
Bio: Officer Tel is part of Michael Drow's team.

=====PCs=======

==Good==

Name: Kaze Hikari
Appearance: Brown Messy hair, emerald green eyes, wears a black t-shirt with blue jeans, and silver coloured shoes.
Bio: Mess with Kaze, and you'll regret it. He takes threats against his friends personally, and will not hesitate, at all, to deal with that problem. He has been kicked out of a school earlier in his life for getting into a fight with a bully who threatened one of his friends there, and that never really got better as the years went on. He has a good sense of justice; but doesn't have the greatest way of showing it all the time, and seems overconfident at time, also seeming cold at other times.

Name: Cassie Smith
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, emerald green eyes, glasses, dark grey shirt, blue jeans, black socks, silver shoes.
Bio: Cassie apparently moved to the States two years ago, however, there are no real records of her around; especially under that name. It is unknown who she is, however, as no-one has actually met her before.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 08:34:57 pm by The Truth » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Albert Einstein
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Try SWTOR free via this link and we both get prizes.

SWTOR info:
Server: The Harbinger. Name: Pythirr.
Class: Sith Inquisitor (Assassin). Alignment: Light Side V.
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 08:27:27 pm »

OOC: Just to go with your apparent naming scheme, and because I'm lazy... here's Kaze. Not the Kaze we know of, however... Also, I see you have a rule against the Fourth Wall's Knowledge. =P

Name: Kaze Hikari
Appearance: Brown Messy hair, emerald green eyes, wears a black t-shirt with blue jeans, and silver coloured shoes.
Bio: Mess with Kaze, and you'll regret it. He takes threats against his friends personally, and will not hesitate, at all, to deal with that problem. He has been kicked out of a school earlier in his life for getting into a fight with a bully who threatened one of his friends there, and that never really got better as the years went on. He has a good sense of justice; but doesn't have the greatest way of showing it all the time, and seems overconfident at time, also seeming cold at other times.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 09:53:05 pm »

OOC:
Sorta - IC can't have OOC knowledge, but being aware of the Fourth Wall itself is fine. Tongue

Can't approve the profile, I need to know his alignment: Good, Evil, Daystar Cult, Unknown, or Neutral?
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 11:20:52 pm »

OOC: I meant OOC knowledge. =P

Good. And put that into the profile template, then. =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 11:06:54 am »

OK, now it's approved.

Opening post soon.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 09:03:54 pm by The Truth » Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 03:47:19 pm »

IC:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Intro: A night at the ball~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl known as the Queen of Hearts smirked as she watched the dancers. She loved attending dances, especially when she got to end the evening with a murder. Tonight, of course, she would not be killing the target - Cheshire Cat, her partner, had won the coin toss.

She eagerly watched the numbers above the target's head tick down, getting closer and closer to zero. Most people couldn't see the lifespans of others - it was only thanks to Brother Grimm that she and Cheshire Cat could see the timers. They couldn't see their own, though, nor could they see the timers of other in their group. Only Brother Grimm could do that.

The Queen was not dancing - she preferred to watch. Her partner; however, loved to dance, and by now he had danced with every woman at the ball besides the target. This was his routine, of course - they both had little rituals they liked to do before disposing of their victim. The Queen liked to sing as she dealt with the target, while the Cat preferred to spend the time leading up to the deed dancing.

As that dance ended, the Cat stealthily excused himself from the room. He would be gone until after the next (and final) dance, at which point he would emerge and tell the target that a stranger had dropped off a letter for her, ensuring she would stay behind while he went to find the letter. Once everyone else had left, the Queen would turn off the lights, and the Cat would deal with the victim. His current theme was "The American Flag" - The target's blue dress, red blood, and white skin. He had decided to stick with easy colour themes from now on - he had had a hard time doing his job when his theme was "Hot pink  and yellow".

As the final dance ended, the Queen of Hearts allowed herself a cruel smile. She loved her job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Two Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sound of the television woke Misu. She looked groggily around the room, trying to remember who she was. For a minute, she was quite certain she was Peter Pan. "What's going on?" She asked finally. "It's two in the morning."

"Can't sleep." Kira replied. "Sorry, I'll turn down the volume. Forgot what a light sleeper you are."
Kira was watching the news, which was reporting on a murder that had just taken place. "The world's getting more dangerous every day..." Misu muttered. "That's why I keep a knife in my left sock." Kira replied. "Of course, it does hurt when I run."
Misu rolled her eyes and went back to bed.

OOC: You may now play.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 09:42:47 pm »

-==IC: Kaze==-

Kaze frowned, as he held his phone in his hand. He had been woken up by beeping that represented disturbing news updates; specifically that there had been a dangerous crime recently. Kaze watched the news footage with a frown, as he wore a green leather jacket to try and keep himself slightly warm, since the sun hadn't come up yet. However, he was fully awake by then, all thoughts of sleeping put out of his mind by the update.
So many crimes; and yet I can't stop one of them. I need to work at this more... Kaze thought, and yawned slightly, as he scratched his head, and stood up. The young man with wavy brown hair walked toward the door to his apartment, not entirely certain what there was to do at about 2:30 in the morning; but he wasn't too concerned.
Insomnia works too.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 09:45:35 pm »

A tall man in a black tailcoat bumped into Kaze. "Oh, excuse me." he said, speaking in a British accent. "I was not looking where I was going."
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 10:07:18 pm »

Kaze stumbled backward slightly after being bumped, and then looked to see what had hit him, but nodded.
"It's alright... I probably should've watched where I was going too." Kaze stated offhandedly, with a slight shrug.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 10:12:16 pm »

"Then we are both at fault." *bows*
The man then turned and vanished down an alley.

OOC: Does Kaze have a house, or is he looking for one?
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2012, 10:14:43 pm »

OOC: Well, he currently has a temporary apartment, but if we're wanting him to look for one for plot reasons, that is indeed a possibility. =)

"... That was odd." Kaze said, and shook his head, as he walked off with a sigh. He wondered what was up with that man's weird demeanor, but shrugged it off, since it was none of his concern, though he did subconsciously check to make sure nothing had been stolen in the process, since he had heard that was a possibility at times with situations like that.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2012, 10:17:54 pm »

OOC: well, it would be easier if all the good characters lived together. Tongue
Communication would certainly be faster.

IC: "Yes, interesting night indeed. One never knows who one might meet. Ehehehe." The speaker, another man in ragged clothes, walked past Kaze as well, though he headed in a different direction as the first man. "Stop by my shop one day..."

OOC: Tinker. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2012, 10:39:19 pm »

OOC: Alright then, fair enough. =P

Kaze blinked as he looked back at the second man, and then shook his head, and he just continued walking the way he had been walking before.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2012, 11:28:46 pm »

OOC: Find a reason for him to read a newspaper.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2012, 01:18:52 pm »

OOC: You're Mr. Plot Master, you should have him simply stumble over a newspaper. =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2012, 01:22:51 pm »

OOC: Fine. Roll Eyes

IC: A sudden gust of wind blew a newspaper into Kaze's face.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2012, 01:32:32 pm »

Kaze scowled, as he pulled the newspaper out of his face, however, paused as he saw an want ad for a roommate. Kaze blinked, as he wondered how this newspaper just so happened to blow in his face at that moment, but shrugged, as it would hopefully be better than his current apartment, and offer a better lease. Making a quick decision, he decided to head to the location, not even taking the time into account.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, 01:34:33 pm »

OOC: I'm assuming he rang the doorbell.

IC: (Kira): "...I'm probably going to be stabbed as soon as I open the door..."

(Misu): *half asleep* "So go get stabbed and leave me alone."

(Leila): "What time is it?"

(Kira): "3 in the morning, go back to sleep."
*Kira opens the door*
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 01:54:22 pm »

"Yo." Kaze said, raising his hand in a friendly greeting, as he yawned again, but ignored that.
"You have a want ad in the paper?"
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2012, 02:06:22 pm »

(Kira): "It's three in the morning."

OOC:
Quote from: Sheldon Cooper
Why does everyone keep telling me what time it is?
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum