News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 06:37:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

The Legends of Likadia-Nui

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legends of Likadia-Nui  (Read 6589 times)
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: August 26, 2008, 08:50:28 pm »

Due to plot changes on my part, this happens in the pre-2007 storyline type of thing; but will not have anything from the Inika. 2008 stuff will still be going on, but we won't actually reach it until later on. In this new revision, everything happens, except that Teridax is rumoured to be gone after his armour was crushed in his lair in Mangaia.

-=The Story=-
"It shall be done...
'The Plan, it's almost done...' Said Makuta Artuzo as he walked through the halls of Destral, searching for Makuta Teridax. He had been told that Teridax was gone, had vanished after a Maxilos robot was destroyed, but he didn't believe that. The plan told that he must stay alive, and along with everything else, the island of Likadia-Nui must fall...
...Everything is going as according to plan...
'The island shall FALL! But; We must stick to the Plan...' Artuzo said to the five other Makuta gathered. Artuzo was to lead a strike team on Likadia-Nui and make sure that it's inhabitants were secured, and that nothing interfered with the plan. They had heard that there was Matoran of elements thought long gone, and Makuta Teridax had instructed them to either destroy it, or ensure that they never became Toa... one way or another...
...The Great Spirit has fallen, and so will this island...
'The preparations are almost complete, everything shall follow the Plan!' Artuzo said as the six Makuta walked along the halls towards the teleporter that would send them to Likadia-Nui and start the attack. Artuzo gripped his Shadow Lance in his left hand, and his launcher in his other, as he looked at his fellow five Makuta, and stepped into the teleporter...
...The Toa shall never see the light of day!
'It is time... THE PLAN SHALL BE FULFILLED!' Artuzo said, as the six Makuta shape-shifted into having jets, and used them to fly into the air, as they blasted random spots of the island, sending the Matoran into havok, most into the middle of the island, yet others into another part of the island, one that Matoran rarely set foot, and the Makuta swooped upon the remaining Matoran, proclaiming themselves as the rulers of this pathetic island..." One of the archivists read this after the Makuta had repeated it, and said to have it carved into their local wall of history.

What the Makuta didn't know is that the Matoran, six of them in fact, that ran away were never seen again...

The energies released when the Makuta started blasted at the island were released, and Toa Energy and the energy that was released from the attack combined at a hidden place on the island, a Kini in fact, and those six Matoran discovered that kini... And when they discovered it, their destinies were changed forever...

This; is the Legend of Likadia-Nui.

-=Rules=-
Label your posts with IC and OOC, but if it's an OOC only post, keep it in the discussion topic, unless you ABSOLUTELY need to have it in the Game Topic. If they are posted in here, Please use OOC. You don't need to use OOC or anything in the discussion topic unless you're fake In-Charactering Tongue

Obey all MLNO rules. C'mon, that should be obvious.

No killing player characters without permission. This should be obvious. Don't kill any player characters without permission. So, if you're in a fight, don't let a hit get in a fatal way, or they have the ability to dodge in a god-moddy way.

No god-moding. Wasn't going to include this, but God-Moding is a factor in almost every TBRPG. Don't do things that would be out of the limits of your character, like creating giant balls of elemental energy the size of the Death Star, or surviving one of those said balls. Also, a hint, if it can't be done without a Calix, it can't be done without a Calix. And for right now, there are only 12 Great Kanohi on Likadia-Nui outside of people with powered masks visiting it, and those 12 are on the six Toa and six Makuta. Just a note, so you don't find a Kanohi just as you need it.

No "Leet". No "0h 1 w3/\/t 4nd 4tt4(ked t3h gu4rd." Tell me, could you understand that? Well even if you did, you can probably see why it's disallowed, because it's annoying most of the time.

NO ASKING FOR RECAPS EVERY SINGLE SECOND. This is a serious deal in a few RPGs on BZP, and I won't tolerate it here. Read the pages yourself please, unless it was ten pages or so, and even so you should check to make sure no-one's done something with your character you don't like while you were offline. Seriously, it's not THAT hard to check pages, I do it every time I visit an RPG I'm in...

More will be added as I see fit.

-=Profile Sheets=-

These will be both Posted here and PMed to me, but you won't be able to play until they are approved.

Username:
Character name:
Species:
Description:
Power(s): (Blank if you're a Toa/Turaga/Matoran, unless you have like energy sensing or something, but you need a good explanation for it)
Weapons:
Mask/Mask powers:
Personality:
Faction: (Choose From Brotherhood of Makuta, the Toa Likadia, or Order of Mata-Nui; Toa Likadia full, Brotherhood of Makuta characters happen elsewhere in a battle with the Order of Mata Nui)

Replace everything in brackets() with what the brackets want you to put in there. Be sure to read the brackets first though Wink There is a limit to three characters for each person for now.

-=Punishments=-

Ok, I dislike to do this, but, these are what you get if you break the rules.

1. You get a simple PM warning, telling you not to do what you did, plus a temporary power decrease.
2. You get a public warning, and a minor wound.
3. Your get both a PM and Public warning, and a medium wound.
4. You get a critical wound, and a suspension for two days.
5. You get one of your characters killed off, and suspended for a week, and when you get back you can make a new character.
6. You get your characters put on the bounty list for the opposite faction, and you are banned until I decide you are fit to play again. You can remake one character per page you are back for up to the limit.
7. Ok, this is it bub. You are PERMANENTLY banned, and your characters are again put on the bounty list for the opposite faction. You can argue your point, but there's not much hope you can get back.

-=Current Factions=-

-==The Brotherhood of Makuta==-

(Past)A team of six that was sent to attack Likadia-Nui, the Karnon are lead by Makuta Artuzo, Makuta of Mata Nui, who was sent off it by Teridax over a thousand years ago. They seek domination over the Matoran of Likadia-Nui, and have found it, but never expected the Toa Likadia to be attacking back!

Meanwhile(Future), the Makuta back on Destral are being attacked! A Skakdi named Vezon got into Destral, and rambled on about some "Order of Mata Nui", but they dismissed it as ramblings of a crazy Skakdi... Little did they know it was true until the Order actually attacked! 200 Rahkshi, and 300 Exo-Toa down, the Brotherhood need as much help as they can get.

-==The Toa Likadia==-

(Past)Six Matoran who were separated from the rest during the attack found an ancient place deep under the island, and the energies released during attack mixed with Toa energy that seemed to be trapped in the Kini that was there, and released itself on the six Matoran, transforming them into Great Toa! Now, with Great Kanohi, the Toa are out to reclaim their island, and rid themselves of the Makuta, using everything they can to stop them!

-==The Order of Mata Nui==-

(Future)Having just revealed themselves, the Order has teamed themselves up with many other groups, in a last-ditch effort to get rid of the Brotherhood of Makuta. Using an expendable prisoner who no-one would miss, a Skakdi known as Vezon, they were able to convince the Brotherhood that they weren't a threat, and scored the first surprise attack on them, as they damaged Destral's teleportation device, and started to raid the island. While a few Dark Hunters, and some of the Order were killed, they also got rid of some of the Brotherhood's allies as well.

The final battle is upon us...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 01:11:15 pm by Blade » Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 04:04:10 pm »

-=RPG And Other Misc. News=-

-==Thursday August 28, 2008==-
-RPG gets into gear as the profiles are gathered.

-=Current Events=-
Toa: Just finished learning to manipulate some of their powers, enough to maybe stand a bit of a chance at not getting instantly owned against the Makuta.

Makuta: Still ruling over the Matoran.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 01:12:33 pm by Blade » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 04:05:28 pm »

-=History=-

Legends of Likadia Nui -- Part 1

My name is... My name is unimportant. Just call me the Achivist. While not much has actually happened on the island since our 'Great Leaders' took over, there has been some rumours going around. Rumours about some of the Matoran on the island. Apparently, the Makuta say that six of the Matoran disappeared suddenly. Usually we'd just call that a normal day.

However, I've noticed it myself. Blade, Tsukara, Rahkshi(However ironic his name is, given the recent attacks), Rakoua, Vaho, and Kamen have disappeared. I haven't seen them since the attack happened. Blade, however, always was a weird one; being the only male Matoran of Lightning on the island and all. And then there was his colour scheme... But that's not for this.

Now... Apparently one of the Matoran was listening in on the Makuta's meetings, and according to that anonymous Matoran, there have been sightings of six Toa of the island. The Makuta obviously have acted to find and capture the Toa, if they're really there, but... Surely the fact that the disappearance of six Matoran and the appearance of six Toa has to be a co-incidence... Right?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 01:19:44 pm by Blade » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 05:20:37 pm »

-=Approved Profiles=-

-==Toa Likadia==-

Omega Blademan
Character name: Blade
Species: Toa
Element: Lightning
Description: A green Toa that has white on his upper limbss, Dark/Metru green on his lower limbs, a combination of white and mata green for his torso, and Mata green for his feet. He has a Limegreen Air-adapted-like Miru, with a visor behind it, and Limegreen eyes. He has boosters on his feet that can shift to other things, like flippers or skates.
Power(s): None yet.
Weapons: Chainblade, Midak SkyBlaster that's been modified to fire energy other than light, Midak bird named Ka.
Mask/Mask powers: Limegreen Air-Adapted-styled Miru, Kanohi of Levitation, that has a few features that a Kualsi would.
Personality: Fun-loving, caring, and aggressive in battle, wishing to protect his friends.
Faction: Toa Likadia

Character name: Tsukara
Element: Water
Description: Tsukara is a Mata Blue Toa of Water, who has white coloured limbs, blue hands, blue feet, a blue torso, a blue Sanok in the shape of a Kaukau Nuva, and lightblue eyes.
Power(s): None yet.
Weapons: Twin cleaver blades that combine to form a greataxe, Rock Blaster, shaped like a Zamor Launcher.
Mask/Mask powers: Mata Blue Kaukau Unaltered Nuva Styled Great Sanok, Kanohi of Accuracy, that has a few features that a Sanok would have.
Personality: Wishes the fight over, tries to break up quarrels, wonders why she was picked to be a Toa to fight.

Rahkshi8000
Character name: Rahkshi
Element: Ice
Description: He's an entirely polar white-colored Toa, with exception of his eyes, which are red. Very easy to lose sight of him in a snowstorm. In addition, he's generally good with melee weapons, but not so much ranged. An excellent tactician as well.
Power: N/A
Weapons: Two sabres carved from protosteel.
Mask/Mask powers: An enhanced Akaku with two zoom-in lenses for both eyes. Allows the user to see things a kio away, as well as a zoom-in feature that zooms in all the way to the molecular level.
Personality: Often very silent. He prefers to work alone, and will only work with others only when it's necessary. Gets the job done efficiently and quickly.

Rakoua/Unimatrix Zero
Character name: Rakoua
Element: Sonics
Description: He has a white Kakama that's in the shape of a Great Akaku and his body is grey, has a Sonics Blade, and has red eyes... MWAHAHAHAHA
Power(s): Would knowing (Partly) the language thing of the flyers be a power?
Weapons: Sonics Blade
Mask/Mask powers: Kakama in the shape of an Akaku
Personality: He is cold, and barely friendly, however he likes peace. He isn't scared easaly, though...

Zero Legacy Shadow
Character Name: Vaho
Species: Matoran/Toa
Element: Iron [Fe]
Description: Orange and Black in colour, wields a Protosteel claw in one hand. His mask will change form from its previous look into that of a distorted vahki during a fight with a shadow wielder.
Powers: General Toa of Iron abilities.
Weapons: Left hand: N/A -==- Right Hand: Protosteel Claw
Mask/Mask Powers: Kanohi Straderna; Mask of Distortion / Allows wearer to distort his/her own personal physical traits, or their opponents sences.
Personality: Humorous toa with a slight edge of wanting power.

Dudebot5000
Character name: Kamen
Element: Gravity
Description: Overall, Brown with Gold armor plates in various places (Chest, shoulders, etc.)
Power(s): None
Weapons: Mace
Mask/Mask powers: Mask of Intangibility
Personality: Kamen is rather overconfident, and thinks a change in gravity is the answer to everything. This is reflected in his battle style. He also enjoys a good joke, especially at his opponent’s expense.

-==Brotherhood of Makuta==-

-===Makuta===-

Rahkshi8000
Character name: Makuta Vax
Species: Makuta
Element: Shadow
Description: Gunmetal armor all over, as well as blood-red limbs. On his shoulders, he has the Kanohi masks of his rival Makuta which act like command pauldrons too. He also has four arms. In addition, Vax is an old war-veteran.
Powers: All 42 Rahkshi Powers, like most Makuta
Weapons: His hands.
Mask/Mask powers: A mask similar looking to Chirox's Kanohi (forgot the name), only it has the power to lower the morale and fighting spirit of his enemy.
Personality: Ruthless and downright cruel. The Brotherhood of Arkano gave him one simple mission - snap every Dark Hunter and Toa he comes across in half. He has been known to conquer entire nations for pure sport. Since he is at an old age and not at peak fighting condition, he only limits himself to Toa and Dark Hunter hunting.
Faction: Brotherhood of Makuta

Omega Blademan
Character name: Makuta Artuzo
Description: Makuta Artuzo is Black and Dark Green, actually a mixture of it unlike certain other Makuta, like Makuta Mutran. He has shapeshifted to have jets on his arms, like he heard a Toa of Air had over in Karda Nui. He wields a Shadow Lance, which has a long staff connected to a piece of protodermis that crosses over the top of the staff to connect the two blades, and also had a blaster that can fire different bursts of light depending on which Rahkshi power he uses with it, or Shadow, which is the default. He has pure red eyes, and claws on his feet.
Power(s): All 42 Rahkshi powers...
Weapons: Shadow Lance, and Energy Blaster.
Mask/Mask powers: Kanohi Volitek, shaped like a Jutlin, like Antroz wears.
Personality: Cold, uncaring, arrogant... Like most Makuta. He also tries to think up plans on the fly, to lead the Makuta Karnon well. He also has an anger streak in him, that shows itself most when fighting Toa.

Character name: Makuta Tarnako
Description: Makuta Tarnako is Black and Blood-Red, or in Toa-speak, "Mata Red". He has unfortunately been mutated and his limbs were fused at the elbows, so when he tries to bend his arms, he can't. His limbs are dark-grey, but the rest is either that "Mata Red", or black. Tarnako wears the Great Kanohi Kadin, shaped like Radiak's mask to anger Antroz, which is what got him in the predicament of being mutated to begin with. He has two great wings on his back.
Power(s): All 42 Rahkshi powers...
Weapons: Shadow claws, and Energy Blaster.
Mask/Mask powers: Kanohi Kadin, shaped like Radiak's mask
Personality: Cold, uncaring, arrogant... You list any bad flaws, he's got them. He especially dislikes Antroz and Mutran for getting him into the form he's in now.

Rakoua/Unimatrix
Character name: Erestri
Element: Makuta don't have elements... But I'd say fire by color.
Description: He has the appearance of a Toa with two large very large wings.
Power(s): Forty two of those Makuta power thingies.
Weapons: Two razor-sharp claws.
Mask/Mask powers: A Hau that has a telescopic thingie on one eye, is infected and it is mostly full of cracks.
Personality: Cruel and evil, and has a nasty sence of humor...

Disky/Destroyer Behemoth
Character name: Apocalix
Element: Shadow and Time (partially)
Description: Gallery full of pretteh pics.
Power(s): He has the basic Makuta shadow powers. He also has limited time powers (from his masks of time), such as limited fast forward/rewinding.
Weapons: He mostly fights melee, or with his powers, but his tail is designed like a sword so he can fight with it.
Mask/Mask powers: Kraaaaaaaaaaahkan that he shape-shifted into (golden yay, but not his original mask). Powers: It can steal souls of people, but this power can only be used at certain times and requires a certain level of energy.
Personality: He likes to have all his plans well thought out before putting them to action. He also enjoys teasing people using their past and future, or sending them interesting visions when he can.
Faction: BoM

Zero Legacy Shadow
Character Name: Ioniga
Description: Dark blue and white coloured. Holds a sword in her left hand, and a launcher of some sort in her right. Four wings aid in flight control.
Powers: Standard BoM powers(42 Kraata).
Weapons:Left Hand: Dark Lightning Sword -==- Right Hand: Mysterious Launcher
Mask/Mask Power: Kanohi Irakuna; Mask of Analysis / Allows the wearer to fully analyse the opponent to predict future movements. Also helps to understand the opponent.
Personality: Dark and confusing. Relies on her unusual personality for an edge in any battle.

-===Servants===-
Spink
Character name: Anavrin
Species: Mutated Toa, what was mutated will be listed below
Element: shadow, weak control but it is there. (Just firing shadow bolts for the most part)
Description:

She is somewhat tall (a foot or so more than most Toa) has wings and claws which were the results of her mutation.

Her armor is purple in color, with two large jet black bird like wings (complete with feathers ^^)

Has fanglike teeth on both upper and bottom jaw, great for ripping fallen foes apart and eating them. She will eat/drink just about anything as long as it doesn't kill her for that matter.

Is not very strong, but incredibly fast and agile, is incredible at aerial combat and can be incredibly quiet at times.
Power(s): Meh, I dunno if this counts as a power, but her eye color changes with the mood, Disky will know where I picked that up from... and she can fly (wings)
Weapons: claws, and sword for the most part.
Mask/Mask powers: no power from the mask, at least that's what she thinks at the moment. (It will be shielding when she figures it out =P)
Personality: Kinda random, can act whatever in any situation. Just a very unstable emotion system, and can think in numerous ways given the situation.
Faction: Brotherhood of Makuta (makes sense as she was mutated)

-==Order of Mata Nui==-

Disky/Destroyer Behemoth
Username: Destroyer Behemoth
Character name: Zarvnohk
Species: omg unknown
Element: Um... This is necessary for this type of guy?
Description: Gallery full of shtuff
Power(s): When necessary, Zarvnohk increases his speed/agility. He can go extreme, but that takes almost all of his energy, so he would be sorta unconscious in the aftermath.
Weapons: Two large blades, and his head can be a good weapon as well lol
Mask/Mask powers: It's an organic head!
Personality: He likes to get straight to the point and over with most ordeals. He's also not very talkative.
Faction: OoMN

Dudebot5000
Character name: Maglya
Species: Not Available
Element: None
Description: Massive in size, inbetween the heights of Axonn and Brutaka. He is covered in dark blue and silver armor. There are many dents and scratches in said armor, showing his experience.
Power(s): Mental Shielding, Basic Healing, Large Amount of Brute Strength
Weapons: Twin Midak mounted to his left arm, Longsword
Mask/Mask powers: Kanohi Kualsi, the Mask of Quick Travel
Personality: Maglya is calm almost all the time, having been through countless battles. He’s rather serious as well, preferring to get to the point of the conversation rather than beating around the bush.
Faction: Order of Mata Nui

-==Other==-

Dudebot5000
Character name: Valokar
Species: Toa/Rahkshi fusion
Element: Limited Magnetism, Limited Shadow
Description: Years ago, during a Brotherhood experiment, a Toa of Magnetism and a Rahkshi of Darkness were fused using the Spear of Fusion, forming Valokar. He later escaped from the testing facility and was able to return to the mainland. However, his former Toa team attacked him. He grew to hate both the Toa, for shunning him, and the Makuta, for making him this way. Now he attacks both sides as he sees fit using whatever tactics he feels necessary.
Gallery
Power(s): Limited flight
Weapons: Twin Bladed Claw (Permanently fused to hand), Shadow Staff
Mask/Mask powers: None
Other: It should be noted that although Valokar has a kraata, he is by no means controlled by it. It is used as an energy source, enhancing his powers. He can function without it, but he’d be weaker. Therefore, he has taken extra care of any kraata that he comes across, hiding them in caves until he needs them.
Personality: Valokar is cunning and calculated, and completely hates being in the company of Toa and Makuta alike. Unless he’s attacking them. He may occasionally save or attack a matoran, depending on his mood for the older days as either half of himself.
Faction: His own. He works for nobody.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 11:32:55 am by NeoBlademanSeedCross » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Dudebot5000

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 07:09:35 pm »

OOC: *Claims first IC*

IC:
Toa Kamen sighed. He had just been turned into a Toa, along with 5 of his new brothers and sister. Looking down at himself, he could see his body had gotten larger, stronger. Power coursed through his veins, and a Mace laid in his hand where there hadn't been one the day before. Despite this, there was one thing bugging him.

He barely knew himself anymore.

He knew, from legend, that all Toa were in control of an element. Which element, he couldn't tell yet. He also knew he had a new Great Mask, but he didn't know what that one did, either. He just knew he'd have to figure it out really soon, if he was to even survive an encounter with a Makuta.
Report Spam   Logged
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: To bring perfection and order

Resistance is futile

Tenth Year Anniversary Level 7 Ninth Year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 08:10:14 am »

OOC: Yay! BTW, how come I have an ice blade when my element is sonics?
IC (Rakoua):
I looked down, and it all seemed soo much smaller. More then that, the boise around me didn't bother me any more as it did while I was a De-Matoran. I moved a little to the front, but I suddenly appeared somewhere in sight of the Kini. I walked back to it, and relized what I became...
A Toa.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Lily Sloane
Definitely not Swedish.

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 11:46:50 am »

OOC: That would probably be you filling in an older element on the sheet, or me messing up XD

IC (Blade)
:
The being known as "Blade" was on his back in front of the thing they had recognized to be an abandoned Kini in the far reaches of the caves under Po-Likadia. He had his eyes closed, and was dreaming of a time not that long ago.

The Su-Matoran named Blade was walking around Su-Likadia, the area of the island that was known for it's lightning and thunder storms, as he barely dodged a bolt of lightning that hit the spot he was walking on a few seconds earlier. He was on his way to visit one of his friends in Ga-Likadia, a piece of land off the mainland, and the entrance to that area was a bridge not that far through Su-Likadia's deadly field of wires and generators.
Blade looked around, and broke into a run as a surge of lightning broke behind him, and traveled towards him for some reason. Blade rolled to the right, barely dodging the bolt, which turned back towards him, dead-set on getting to it's target. Blade had no idea why this was happening, until the other inhabitants of Su-Likadia ran up to Blade.
"MAKUTA!" They yelled out, and Blade pushed himself to run faster.
What are the Makuta doing here, of all places? Blade wondered to himself, having heard of the Makuta's evil deeds in other parts of the universe, like Metru-Nui. He reached the bridge, but instead of crossing, he quickly dug a little part out of the mud, and dug his feet into it, as the lightning flew towards him...

OOC: It'll be flashbacks for my char for a few posts, just to set-up the story and improve character.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Dudebot5000

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 02:52:44 pm »

IC:
Kamen took the mace he held, and swung it around absent-mindedly. It felt comfortable in his hands, like it always should have been there.

"Anyone happen to know how to use elemental powers? Or mask powers, while we're at it?"
Report Spam   Logged
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 03:30:14 pm »

IC (Rakoua):
Getting back into the cavern, I heard a voice. I was unfarmiliar with it, as it sounded soo much different.
But I listened to it, and attempted...
Well, I don't have to speak about the rock that came falling at me right after I tried to send a shockwave of sonics, right=
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

The Host
Raven Shredder
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 3

Purpose: Troll the Forums, Watch and Listen

Nation Dex Complete: 713 Owned

Fifth Year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 05:34:27 pm »

IC:

Vaho stood up, his muscles flexing his new powerful body, his mind testing out his now functioning mask of power, the Kanohi Straderna, the mask of distortion. In front of his very eyes, the walls of the cave he was in became a substance that reminded him of lava. Quickly shutting off his mask's power, Vaho stepped back from the wall, facing the light of the outer world. With a simple flex of his left hand, Vaho shot forwards, his iron elemental powers pulling him towards the magnetic field he had created.
 "Wow. That was pretty cool."
 Looking around, Vaho's eyes searched the land for someone he would recognize, but he couldn't see any matoran or toa around him.
 "Might as well get started on finding them then." ...

In another place entirely...

Makuta Ioniga pushed the small orange Fe matoran into the corner of the small prison cell she had been given, using the slightest bit of her power to singe the small plate of armour on the front of his body.
 "Never again will you call me a fool, worthless piece of..."
 Ioniga turned away, leaving the immense fear she had put into the matoran sink in.
 "Never again." ...
Report Spam   Logged

Not being able to speak is not the same as not having anything to say

And in the end we lie awake and we dream of making our escape
Dudebot5000

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 05:49:11 pm »

OOC: ZLS, I kinda doubt that a brand new Toa would have mastered his powers so quickly... Roll Eyes

IC:
Kamen heard the crash of rocks off to the side, and found his friend, and now brother, Rakoua under a pile of them.

Kamen grinned. "You know, Rakoua, based on past experience, I'd think you're a Toa of Sonics, not Stone."
Report Spam   Logged
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 05:50:57 pm »

OOC: Technically we're(The Toa to say) all together... For right now.

IC (Matoran Blade)
:
The lightning hit Blade, but instead of shocking him, it just shorted out, as he had expected it to after he dug his feet into the mud. Blade turned around, and headed off towards Ga-Likadia, hoping it was just an isolated incident.

Blade arrived in the beach area that made up Ga-Likadia, and looked around, but didn't see any of the blue Matoran that should be there, until one of the Matoran, a Ga-Matoran named Idari, ran by, a winged creature that he knew had to be one of the Makuta that the Su-Matoran were talking about. As Blade was about to run after the Makuta, he noticed who he was here to see, and see to safety, a Ga-Matoran named Tsukara.
"Tsukara, follow me!" Blade yelled over to her, catching her attention, and Tsukara ran over to Blade, as Blade ran to a bridge at the south-east, leading to De-Likadia...

OOC: It's broken into 5 sectors that surround Ga-Likadia Wink

And Dudebot's right, remember the Metru? Wink
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Dudebot5000

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 06:02:32 pm »

OOC: And what are those sectors again? Tongue
Po, Su, De, Ga...

IC:
Kamen Reached down to lift the rather large rock of Rakoua, and found it came off way easier than he thought it would have. He questioned this for a moment, but the thought quickly left his mind as he helped his brother to his feet.

OOC: Example use of element, but Kamen doesn't see it yet; He only activated it subconsciously.
Report Spam   Logged
The Host
Raven Shredder
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 3

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 06:47:26 pm »

OOC: As I posted that I was sure someone would comment on that...

Vaho dropped to the ground in pain. Grabbing his head with his free hand, he cried out in sheer agony.
"What... what's going on?" he gasped, his mask glowing wildly, his body distorting in many different ways. And then it stopped. Standing up slowly, Vaho looked around, but this time, his vision was different. The wide and general vision he had been used to was gone, replaced by a more precise and direct vision, letting him see better.
 "What happened?" he asked. Then, looking at his armour, his mask and face were reflected back at him. "My mask... it... changed!" he exclaimed.
 Running quickly back into the acve to get a better examintion of it, Vaho tried once more to puul himself forwards, but found he was completely unable to. Once in the cave, he reached his found out, trying to form a sheet of iron infront of himself to look into. This also resulted in failure.
"Okay, if those didn't work... I'll distort my vision to see myself..."
 Once more- failure.

OOC: guess it can be just... beginer's luck...
Report Spam   Logged

Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 01:58:48 am »

OOC: While most of you are having trouble activating your powers, Rakoua has trouble controlling them. XD Now... what color shall I use? Light blue suits Rakoua well...
IC (Rakoua):
Thanks... I said, not noticing that that simple word didn't reach Kamen's ear.
OOC: Oh my...
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

Dudebot5000

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 05:45:06 am »

OOC: Oh my indeed.

IC:
Kamen saw Rakoua try to say something, but no sound was produced. "What's the matter? Muaka got your tongue?"

OOC: XD
Report Spam   Logged
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 06:56:57 am »

OOC: YOu're evil. I can be too.
IC (Rakoua):
I saw Kamen trying to save something, but I couldn't hear a sound. The worst thing was that he couldn't either.
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

The Host
Raven Shredder
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 3

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 03:31:35 pm »

IC(Vaho)

I looked around inside the cave, searching for a clue as to where my friends had gone. Seeing a trail of footprints leading off to the side I decided to follow them. This then lead me to another section of the cave, which in turn lead to the outside world once more. Upon stepping out of the cave I noticed two beings off to the side.
Toa...
 "Could they possibly be? ... My matoran friends, now also toa...?"
Report Spam   Logged

Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:

Resistance is futile

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 03:38:09 pm »

IC (Rakoua):
After a few tries, I succeded to make sound... available again. However, I did fall to my knees from my newly gained powers being used...
Report Spam   Logged

Definitely not Swedish.

Spink
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Level 3 Fourth Year Anniversary Combination
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2008, 04:49:04 pm »

OOC: I should pay more attention... cuz this has been around for two days and I didn't know about it ><

IC: Anavrin sat on a rock, a shiny polished looking rock with a flat top which was covered by her being. She was swinging her leg back and forth and watching it as if it were the most interesting thing she had ever seen. A tune of some sort was what she was humming, simply steady and sounded similiar to what someone may associate with the tune of some matoran nursery rhymes. Her gaze shifted up for a few seconds, and she ended up bashing her foot against the rock which ended her humming.

Feeling a little angry about the pain she kicked the rock with her other foot in such a way that she didn't harm herself and muttered something involving the rock and the rest of its family. After that bit of excitement she rubbed out an itch in her eye and looked around.

From what she saw there really wasn't anyone around her and that somewhat made her feel uneasy, and a little happy. Having a friend was never against her, but it was more that nobody ever wanted to be well aquainted with her that made her feel kinda down at times. Some were mean to her, but she never really paid attention to those kinds of people.

She started humming again and began to swing her leg back and forth once more. This time she didn't look away and was making sure she didn't hurt her foot again.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum