News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 19, 2024, 01:57:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Drawing

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drawing  (Read 23275 times)
Mahri828
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Purpose: Incognito

Let's end this...

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #340 on: July 17, 2017, 07:47:06 pm »

Looks good Truth! I recommend you check out Mark Crilley on YouTube or buy one of his manga books: He has a lot of nice information for how to to draw those things.

Here's a bear sketch I do as some preliminary tattoo design for a friend. Let me know what ya think (Just a sketch, the actual artist would fix up errors and design... I hope)!
Report Spam   Logged

It seems in every hero's time they find an enemy that defeats them in battle. Their reply? Look up in the pouring rain, and chase down their nemisis for a showdown.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum