News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 19, 2024, 12:08:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

North Korean "Missile Crisis"

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: North Korean "Missile Crisis"  (Read 640 times)
Gone With The Wind
Journeyman

MLNO Reputation 0

Badges: (View All)
Apple User 50 Posts Signature
« on: April 11, 2013, 08:55:34 pm »

Angry
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 08:51:59 pm by Radetzky » Report Spam   Logged
KnightsFan
MLN Quester
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 3

Awards:
Team: No Team

Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 09:04:46 pm »

I hope they are sensible enough over there to know that launching nuclear warheads can't possibly benefit anybody--the most it can do is hurt someone less than the other side. I think the most they will do is use them as bargaining chips. We have over 5,000 warheads in the US.

My biggest concern is the North Koreans selling/losing warheads to terrorist groups, who have the advantage of not thinking rationally about consequences of starting wars. But of course, I'm pitifully uninformed...
Report Spam   Logged
Wantija$$$
JuniorBuilder

MLNO Reputation 3

no

500 Posts Seventh Year Anniversary Sixth Year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 09:23:45 pm »

Seeing how the missiles can supposedly travel past Japan, I can see this either as a fraud (assuming the missiles land in the ocean, but I wouldn't plan on that) or a very dangerous situation that North Korea is getting into. If the missiles do land in the US then it would just bring many countries into war, although I am worried about what countries North Korea could have alliances with if this does turn into an actual war (and what the outcome would be). Like KF, I'm terribly uninformed about this as well...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum