News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 03:14:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

S.H.I.R.A: New Dawn

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: S.H.I.R.A: New Dawn  (Read 17270 times)
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: Flower Garden 2/3, now on my DeviantART!

Yes, my Lord.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: November 11, 2013, 01:44:05 pm »

The old man lived a simple life. Every day he went outside, plowed his fields, and went to bed. Elsewhere, the world was changing. The Other had been destroyed. The Remnant and the new government had made peace. The government was stabilizing. But the old man didn't care. He plowed his crops, and lived a simple life. And he was happy. This is his story. The story of a simple man, and his simple quest for-
BORING!
W-what?
I said, that's BORING. We need to liven this story up!
B-but-
I'll handle this story from now on! Your services are no longer needed! TAKE HIM AWAY!
You got it, boss! Deh-heh-heh
hey-let go of me! HELP!
BWA HA HA. That's better. Now, let's make this story INTERESTING! MWAHAHAHAHA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose Hamilton woke up early that morning. Even though the fighting had been over for more than a year, she still awoke every morning expecting to be called to battle. She sighed, and got dressed. Maybe Lloyd would call today...she hadn't seen him in a week, not since he was sent to take down a group of bandits.

She opened her door, and found herself face to face with a corpse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The old man plowed his field. That was his life. That would always be his life. he stuck his hoe into the soil. "OW!"
The old man jumped back in surprise. Cautiously, he brushed away the soil. There, under the soil, was a girl. She was small, with blonde hair, and mismatched eyes. her body was covered with bruises (and dirt), but -
NO NO NO! This is still BORING! I want explosions! Death! AWKWARD SOCIAL INTERACTIONS!
...And then a meteor landed in the middle of the field, and robots swarmed out and attacked. The old man grabbed the girl and dragged her  into his farmhouse, then dashed to his holocommunicator to call for help.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Albert Einstein
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Try SWTOR free via this link and we both get prizes.

SWTOR info:
Server: The Harbinger. Name: Pythirr.
Class: Sith Inquisitor (Assassin). Alignment: Light Side V.
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 01:48:39 pm »

Ow...anyway...you can reuse any characters you want from the prior RPG, or make new ones. This happens a year and a half after the end of S.H.I.R.A. Squad, beginning in the week of Flei, in June of 29-RY.

The story may seem loose at first, but that's just until all the characters get back together.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 01:58:53 pm »

PM me with your character profile to join.

===RULES===
No killing another player's character without permission.
Obey all MLNO forum rules.

NOTE ON GOD-MODING: the rule on god-moding is very loose. Feel free to kill hundreds of unnamed enemy NPCs in a single post, blow up a thousand enemy mechas in a single post, and so on.

Sample character sheet (Provided by Blade):

Character Section -
Username: (Your username)
Character Name:
Bio: (Just a short Bio on your character's backstory and such)
Faction:
Character Appearance: (Either describe what your character looks like, or post a reference picture. Include accessories in description, if your character has any)

Mecha Section -
Mecha Model: (What the mecha's called)
Mecha Weapons: (What is this Mech outfitted with?)
Mecha Appearance: (Describe your Mecha, or provide a reference picture)

====================NPCS=========================

Character Name: Jared Fisk
Bio: The former leader of S.H.I.R.A. Squad, Jared retired after the defeat of the Other. Rumour has it he owns a farm in the mountains.
Faction: Unaligned.

Character Name: Leo
Bio: Leo disappeared shortly after the defeat of the Other, following something from his newly-recovered memories. His whereabouts are unknown.
Faction: Unaligned

Character Name: Rose Hamilton
Bio: Rose retired from S.H.I.R.A. Squad with her fiance Lloyd after the defeat of the Other. She serves part-time as a defender of the peace, using her mech and skills with firearms to eliminate troublemakers.
Faction: Freelancer
Appearance: Rose resembles a brunette version of Yoko from Gurren Lagann.

Character Name: Luna Tome (Real name Catherine Chargas)
Bio: The daughter of former emperor Chargas, Luna has become Head of Commerce in the new government.
Faction: Planetary Government

Character Name: Kora Rev
Bio: Kora has put her computer skills to good use, as head of RevOlution Systems, the world's foremost electronics company.
Appearance: Short purple hair, green eyes. Average height for her age, but much too thin.

Character Name: Leila Shil
Bio: Leila leads R.E.Z. Task Force, the successor to S.H.I.R.A. Squad.
Faction: Planetary Government

Character Name: Shiza Tnnana
Bio: Shiza is....Shiza.  She is known to burst into song during stealth missions, tell long, rambling stories that have no relevance to what's going on, have arguments with herself, talk to imaginary zombie ponies, and speak in gibberish.
However, when the need arises, she is a excellent hand-to-hand fighter, and understands machines almost as well as Kora. She is also an incredible cook.
Faction: Rebels
Appearance: Shiza has what is known as "boat light eyes", that is, her left eye is red and her right eye is green. She has short blonde hair in a messy ponytail, is rather short (5 feet exactly), and thin. Her clothes are always several sizes too big, and she is always smiling. (The smile often looks rather disturbing, especially since she rarely blinks).
Dislikes: Nothing, really.
Faction: PONIES!

Name: Captain Sally Silth
Appearance: Average height, with long blonde hair and icy blue eyes.
Bio: Captain Silth was arrested along with her crew after the destruction of the Kel-Terrakron, but was released on good behaviour. She now works at a grocery store, and has a morbid fear of heights.
Faction: Bob's Discount Food

Name: William Chargas
Bio: The former Emperor Chargas is now happily retired and living with his daughter. He still assists the government as an advisor on occasion.
Faction: Retired Government Official

Name: Devourer of the Beyond
Appearance: Said to be the face of pure terror. This monstrosity could swallow the Milky Way in a single gulp.
Bio: A monster from beyond the universe. This beast roams the multiverse, consuming entire universes. And humanity's Soul Energy has attracted its notice...

===PLAYER CHARACTERS===
Player: Blade
Character Name: Lloyd Cardigan
Bio: After the defeat of the Other, all Lloyd wanted was to just have some peace. And yeah, keep the peace by helping take down outlaws. But, a routine mission that lasted a little too long changed things up, and it looks like Lloyd will have no time for any sort of rest any time soon.
Faction: Freelancer
Character Appearance: Lloyd has darker brown hair, and grey eyes. He's tended to wear a black shirt with a grey vest recently, along with blue jeans and black sneakers. He has pinned the SHIRA insignia to his vest, however, as a reminder of his past, and how things might go in the future.

Username: Blade
Character Name: Owen Smith
Bio: After the Other was defeated, Owen went back to a normal life; however, he became bored of that after a while, and started to wish to help out with the world, and so became a freelancer with his mech. He has the oddest feeling, however, that someone he saw in the Empire looked familiar.
Faction: Freelancers
Character Appearance: Owen has black messy hair that he never bothers to fix. He has blue eyes, and tends to wear green shirts and blue jeans. His pilot's uniform is black and red, though it has limegreen stripes down the sides of the uniform and so. Owen is approximately 6 feet tall.

Character Name: Carrie Metran
Bio: Ever since the war ended, Carrie went into work building and repairing robots for people, along with vehicles and other mechanical objects. She never once expected that she would have to be called back to the fight, however.
Faction: Mechanic Shop/FreeLancers
Character Appearance: Carrie has shoulder-length blond hair and bluish green eyes. Carrie tends to wear white shirts with blue jeans, however, the fact that she's a mechanic can be easily seen, as Carrie tends to have oil stains on her shirt from fixing up mechs or vehicles. Carrie usually keeps a wrench handy along with a backpack, so that she can fix up stuff on the fly. Carrie is approximately 5 foot 9.

Character Name: Trey
Bio: Trey has been learning the intricacies of computer operating from a very young age, and while he's not necessarily on the scale Kora is, in terms of IQ, he does know how to rapidly program things that could help out in fights.
Recently, he has been helping Kora with things, and although he had been sent out on a call right before she went to visit the base, he went on his way after that.
Character Appearance: Trey has greyish brown hair, and shining blue eyes. He typically wears a black bomber jacket with a green t-shirt under said jacket, and blue jeans.

===MECHS===

Mecha Model: Shinigami MX-2
Bio: Leo's new mecha.
Appearance: Pitch black, but covered with small sparkly gems to resemble stars. It blends in well in space.
Weapons: Homing missiles, lasers, shield generator.

Mecha Model: Star Striker Queen
Bio: Luna's personal mecha.
Appearance: Golden, with spikes on the shoulders. Has visor instead of eyes.
Mecha Weapons: Giant electrified throwing stars, lasers.

Mecha Model: New Horizon
Bio: Jared's personal mecha. With the war over, he has overhauled it to help with farming.
Mecha Weapons: lasers, rocket launcher, plow.
Appearance: Painted to resemble a sunset.

Mecha Model: Quasar Cannon EMT
Bio: Rose's personal mecha.
Mecha Weapons: Rockets, missiles, lasers, flamethrower.
Appearance: A rather generic looking mecha. She hasn't even painted it, preferring to spend her time modifying its weapons.

Mecha Model: Aura Engine X-4
Bio: Leila's personal mecha.
Mecha Weapons: Lasers, missiles.
Appearance: A generic mecha, painted glittery gold.

Mecha Model: Piercer RTH
Bio: Prototype Mecha.
Mecha Weapons: Huh?

Mecha Model: TRINITY-5LMS
Bio: Prototype Mecha
Mecha Weapons: Rockets, missiles, lasers, flamethrower.

Mecha Model: M37-30R
Bio: Dropship-Class Mecha
Mecha Weapons: ??
Appearance: Looks like a meteor?

Mecha Model: Silencer RBN-003
Mecha Weapons: Twin beam sabers, twin laser guns, twin shoulder mounted rocket launchers(Holds x15 Rockets each)
Mecha Appearance: The mech's appearance was based heavily off the original Outlook, however, the differences that the Silencer has can be seen; as it looks kinda like it's been streamlined, aside from the helmet, which has seven spikes that point back toward the back of the mech.

Mecha Model: SRN-003 Break
Mecha Weapons: Twin Beam Sabers, two shoulder mounted Laser Cannons. It can combine the handles of the two swords at the side to form a two-handed beam-axe.
Mecha Appearance: The Mech looks like the standard humanoid models, however, it has been streamlined for quicker movement. It has a backpack that could be used as a booster, but also has other purposes that are still being experimented on. It's mouth guard has a limegreen glow, along with three rectangular gaps, where the glow originates from. The mech itself is black and red, with some hints of limegreen colouring.

Mecha Model: CRN-000
Mecha Weapons: The mech has an oversized wrench that is used as a makeshift hammer or staff. This is it's only weapon, but is used very effectively.
Mecha Appearance: This Mech is based off the standard humanoid model, however, it is slightly shorter, as Carrie wanted to conserve metal for weapons or other mechs. However, this helps to allow it to maneuver better than if she had created the mech different. The eyes of the mechs that Carrie created glow, and also has a 'jewel' in the centre of the heads of the mech, which act as a backup power source of sorts. The glow for Carrie's mech is purple, which matches the purple and white colour scheme that her Mech has.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 08:41:06 pm by The Truth » Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 08:40:41 pm »

-==IC: Lloyd==-

"This is seriously taking way too long..." Lloyd said, getting annoyed at being dragged all the way out to places unknown by the stupid bandits.
"I'm just gonna finish this; I just don't care anymore." Lloyd muttered, as he activated the jet engines on his mech to speed forward. The Bandits seemed surprised, as he had never used that function previously, however, their surprise turned to horror, as Lloyd sliced through each of their mechs in a row faster than they could follow, leaving each intact, but unable to function.
"Now then. Be good bandits, and stop resisting." Lloyd stated, as he picked up the five mechs as best as he could with his own mech, and began to head back.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 10:29:38 pm »

His communicator beeped. "Lloyd? You might want to come back home, fast." The voice was somewhat familiar. A new member of the R.E.Z. Task Force.
What was his name? Tim? Tom? Humphrey?
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 12:37:41 am »

Lloyd frowned, but nodded.
What could be so important? Lloyd wondered, but headed back in the direction he had originally come from, using the jet boosters to get back faster.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 12:40:46 am »

Tim/Tom/Humphrey was waiting for him. "Rose is...well...she's been injured, and won't tell anyone why. And a meteor landed in a farm and a bunch of killer robots came out."
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 12:47:27 am »

"What!?" Lloyd was in shock, as he froze in mid jump.
"Where's Rose, and what farm is this?" Lloyd asked, wondering why he hadn't been told about this before.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 12:48:58 am »

"Rose is in medbay. Not wounded badly, but...she refuses to go back to her room. The farm is about ten miles from here, all mechs will have the coordinates uploaded."
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2013, 12:55:28 am »

Lloyd frowned, and continued his hop out of his mech.
"Alright, you do that, I'm heading to see Rose." Lloyd said, as he dashed off to where the med-bay was.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 12:57:02 am »

Rose looked up from her chair. "Lloyd! You're back!"
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2013, 01:02:27 am »

"Of course I am." Lloyd said with a smile, as he slightly chuckled.
"Those bandits really got on my nerves; they set up a transmission blocking field around their mechs, and at one point kept leading me in circles, taking the effort to stay just out of my mech's range..." Lloyd said, and sighed, as he slightly frowned.
"What about you? Tim, err, Tom, err, whatever his name is, told me you'd been hurt..." Lloyd said, slightly worried.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 01:03:54 am »

"I'm pretty sure his name's Fred." She said. "Anyway, it was...n-nothing that bad. I'm not seriously hurt, just resting."
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2013, 01:15:50 am »

"Oh?" Lloyd asked, curious now, but he also kinda frowned.
"He also kinda might've said that you weren't really telling anyone what happened..." Lloyd said, hoping it wasn't serious and she was just trying to hide it to not worry him.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2013, 01:18:12 am »

Rose paled. "It...was...uh..." She shuddered. "I was attacked. B-but...it wasn't alive."
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2013, 01:21:03 am »

Lloyd frowned, as he walked over to Rose and wrapped his arms around her, trying to console her.
"Wasn't alive? And you weren't hurt?" Lloyd asked, double checking just because he was in fact worried about her. In fact, if it was her intention to not worry him, not outright explaining did the opposite.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 01:22:02 am »

"It...it was...l-literally a rotting corpse."
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2013, 01:24:42 am »

"Whoa." Lloyd said, as he slightly paled.
"What happened to it?" Lloyd asked, feeling ready to re-kill a re-dead.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2013, 01:25:08 am »

"I shot its head off, then shoved a grenade down its throat."
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2013, 01:27:36 am »

"Atta girl." Lloyd said with an amused smile on his face.
"But no, seriously, good going there; was mentally preparing myself to kill a few zombies." Lloyd said, though frowned.
"You said it attacked you, though?" lloyd said, going back to the whole 'Rose might be injured' point.

OOC: =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum