News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 29, 2024, 09:14:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Black Phoenix [RPG] [Unrated]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Phoenix [RPG] [Unrated]  (Read 20836 times)
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: Flower Garden 2/3, now on my DeviantART!

Yes, my Lord.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: November 18, 2013, 05:20:50 pm »

The rain fell heavily over the city. The icy droplets of polluted water mingled with the thick cloud of smog that perpetually covered the city. The sound of the rain hitting the pavement mixed with the honking of car horns and the yelling of pedestrians.
The girl gripped her umbrella more tightly and walked faster, aiming to get out of the cold. A sudden gust of wind blew a piece of paper towards her, and, without any conscious thought, she reached out and grabbed it. It was a flier for some sort of store.

Black Phoenix Corporation it read. For all your supernatural needs.
Call 555-616-6666. Open from 11:30 PM to 4:30 AM, and by appointment. Address varies. No refunds or returns. Help wanted.
She sighed and tossed the flier away. Some people will believe anything...
She walked off to continue her life, leaving the flier dancing in the breeze...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is an episodic RPG. Players will come into contact with the Black Phoenix Corporation through a number of means, and will be able to make job requests, perform jobs, or investigate this mysterious group.

===NPCS===
Name: Zachery Trinn
Appearance: Thin, with short black hair that tends to spike up on its own. His eyes are hidden by the crimson goggles he always wears.
Bio: The Phoenix Corporation's self-styled "lab tech", Zachery handles matters of curses and resurrections. Though working at the Phoenix is his main hobby, he works part-time at McDonalds to help put himself for college as well.

Name: Shopkeeper
Appearance: Tall, wrinked, and bony, with long pale-green hair and spectacles that slide down his long, pointed nose. He is always hunched over, and walks with the aid of a knotted walking stick.
Bio: Whenever one enters the doors of the Shop of Dark Wonders, the shopkeeper is there. He's not one for words, but if one needs to speak of supernatural matters, he can always lend a hand...

Name: Ann Viliá
Appearance: A whispy, thin girl who dresses in ragged brown robes. She seems to glide above the ground, and gives off an unearthly aura. Her messy brown hair hangs down, obscuring her face.
Bio: Ann acts as an assistant to the Shopkeeper, showing people around the Shop, and running messages between Zach and the Shopkeeper- since neither of them bother to get up.

Name: Claré Voya
Appearance:  Average height, with long silver/blonde hair. She wears tan robes, metal "gloves" designed to look like long, thin claws, and her entire face, save for her pure-white eyes, is covered by a featureless white mask.
Bio: Claré is better known as the "wishmaker". She seeks out depressed-looking people, and requests a gift from them. Should they provide her with something (anything at all will do), she will offer to grant a wish for them. However, wishes granted by her tend to become twisted, and most everyone she approaches ends up committing suicide.

Name: Justin Chase
Appearance:  Tall and thin, yet surprisingly muscular. He hides his shoulder-length brown hair under a fedora, and wears a brown trenchcoat with a black tuxedo underneath. His face is scarred, and his thin mouth is set in a permanent scowl.
Bio: A police officer obsessed with the Black Phoenix. Justin is convinced the Phoenix is plotting something horrible, and is determined to expose it and arrest the members. More than that, however, he also has a personal stake in the downfall of the Phoenix: Revenge.

Name: Fira Cutter
Appearance: A red and white striped tube top and extremely short shorts, concealed under a lab coat. The coat is covered with bloodstains and other chemicals. Her reddish-gold hair is tied in a long ponytail, and her blue-black eyes are always masked by her scratched-up lab goggles.
Bio: Dr. Cutter, as she calls herself, claims to be the "world's greatest healer". She has such fine control over her blade that she can cut open a patient and preform complex surgeries, with no anesthetic, without the patient feeling any pain whatsoever. Cutter often brags that her skill is such that she can manually remove every last harmful bacterium from a patient's body, by hand, in under half an hour.
When no patients are available, Cutter entertains herself by performing random surgeries on her own body.

Name: Aki "Princess" None
Appearance: TBA
Bio: The "Crime Princess", Aki controls all organized crime in the city.

Name: Jewel
Appearance: TBA
Bio: Kept as a slave by Aki None as proof of her power over the criminal underworld. None treats her extremely cruelly.

====Player Characters===
Template:
Name:
Bio:

Name: Anna
Appearance: Waist length wavy blonde hair, grey-blue eyes, pale white-blue shirt, navy-blue skirt knee-length skirt with dark blue bicycle shorts, black socks, and silver running shoes.
Bio: Anna is somewhat spiritually inclined, having had supernatural experiences since she was rather young; including learning at a young age how to effectively astral project herself. She is typically rather calm, and is easy going, but has taught herself how to fight in self defense against those who think she is crazy.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 01:02:13 am by The Truth » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Albert Einstein
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Try SWTOR free via this link and we both get prizes.

SWTOR info:
Server: The Harbinger. Name: Pythirr.
Class: Sith Inquisitor (Assassin). Alignment: Light Side V.
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 11:37:58 pm »

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna sighed, as she spun around in her whirlie chair, waiting for the site she was on to refresh. As it did, she went back, looked, and sighed again, as she hit f5 for the millionth time that day, waiting for a certain topic to be posted in. As she pushed off in a circle again, she brought her legs up to her chest, and grabbed them with her left hand, using her right hand to continue the momentum. Anna yawned, as she slowed herself down. She looked at the clock with a sigh, noticing it was getting rather late.
"Almost time for me to rest, and there's nothing here..." Anna mumbled under her breath, knowing she had her college dorm room to herself, so no-one would hear or care. However, she refreshed once more, and this time, there was actually a reply in the topic she was interested in. Intrigued, Anna clicked onto the topic in question, which was about recently deceased pets.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 11:40:58 pm »

AlmondPorpoise Posted:
Geez, I hope you're OK...losing a dog is never easy.

Nightflame Posted:
Why be sad? PM me, I can arrange to return your little pet from the beyond.

Master3 Posted:
Not this troll again...

MOD:
That's it, he's banned.

Nightflame:
You think so? No matter. I'm bored of this site. None of you have any interest in the occult.

MOD:
Well duh. This is a site about puppies.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 11:45:40 pm »

Anna chuckled at the thread, but shrugged, as she took the bait.
"Zerohavok Posted:
Well I don't know about you, but I personally have an interest in both the occult and puppies. Probably not the best way to talk about both, but still."
Anna finished typing, as she clicked 'send', wondering what kind of response she would get.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 11:50:02 pm »

A response happened instantly.

Nightfire: Do tell. Shall we take this conversation to PM, then? Since the moderators seem frustrated with their inability to remove me from this topic.

FrogPickle: Oh look, the two creepy dudes are gonna cyber.

Nightfire: I assure you, I've no interest in dudes.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 11:52:59 pm »

Anna's eyebrow twitched at both responses, for all reasons.
"Zerohavok:
Yeah, no. I'm a girl, you dorks. And I'm not amused with what you're implying, Frog."
Anna leaned back in her chair, fuming at what was said, but then refreshing after she sent her reply, and seeing what happened after.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 11:56:34 pm »

FrogPickle: And I'm Queen of England.

MasterofPie: Cool story bro.

MOD: Do I have to ban all of you?

Greetings, Anna.
Tell me, is your interest in the occult genuine?
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 12:03:01 am »

Anna seemed shocked when she saw what Frog had posted.
"Zerohavok:
You are? =O Very nice! Didn't know we had royalty on here!"
Anna seemed impressed when she replied, smiling at the fact that there were famous people on this small website. However, she then noticed the message indicator and raised an eyebrow, but shrugged, as she opened it and read it.
"Message:
Why yes, it is! I practice astral-"
Anna, however, paused as she was in the middle of typing it, and looked back at the original message with a blink, as she frowned.
"... How do you know that name...?"
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 12:05:55 am »

Mod: OK, topic is getting locked. Everyone go away.

Message from Nightfire:
How indeed? Almost as if I have some supernatural ability. But that certainly isn't something the uncultured dolts on this forum would believe.

So, astral projection? Intriguing. I personally am a purveyor of the art of Resurrection.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 12:09:12 am »

Anna raised an eyebrow at that.
"Message:
Okay, then tell me, what am I doing right now?" Anna asked, not to be skeptic, but literally out of curiosity, as she stuck out her tongue at the screen.
Okay Anna, you're definitely going crazy now. Anna thought, but knew it was a good test.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 12:09:39 am »

Disappointing, I'd hoped you'd have a tongue stud.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2014, 12:12:01 am »

Okay, that got her attention. She hadn't actually been expecting that, and nearly fell off her chair, but then raised an eyebrow.
"Message:
Hidden camera???"
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 12:13:04 am »

While it WOULD take me only a few seconds to hack  your webcam, that would not grant me knowledge of your name, would it?
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2014, 12:13:58 am »

Anna looked around at the things around her room which she had had signed with her name, and then nodded.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2014, 12:15:17 am »

Come now, why not test me with something harder?
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2014, 12:16:46 am »

"Like what?" Anna said, giving up on the actual typing part, since it didn't seem necessary anymore; ignoring the fact that to anyone who actually managed to hear through the walls, they'd hear her talking as if she was on the phone with someone.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2014, 12:18:36 am »

Miss Anna? I do hope you didn't just talk out loud. I'm afraid I can't hear you.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 12:20:46 am »

Anna narrowed her eyes slightly, moving her closed mouth to the left a bit.
"Message:
Alright they, smart aleck, what chair am I in?"
Anna posed the question to Nightfire, tilting her head to the side as if she was skeptical, but it was more something to test him on.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2014, 12:21:50 am »

A delightful whirlie chair.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 12:25:57 am »

Anna seemed amused, as her mouth curled into a slight smile at seemingly having caught him.
"Message:
No, it's a whir- ... ... ... ... ... ..."
Anna paused for a moment, and looked perturbed for a moment, but then chuckled.
"hahahahhahaha, gotcha; I knew it was you, Shelley. should've figured it was you when you mentioned the dude thing. Nice laugh there, really had me fooled for a bit, since you're the only one who knows about all that stuff and that I actually told about this place."
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum