News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 29, 2024, 01:23:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Hello... Yet Again!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello... Yet Again!  (Read 9318 times)
Tatoranaki
Journeyman

MLNO Reputation 0

Purpose: Reminisce

O-B-J-E-C-T-I-O-N

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: April 26, 2015, 08:40:46 pm »

No one is going to use it.. Guest was taken. Email and username have been removed.

edit.. OK it let me change it to guest now...

Much appreciated.

Hey there! How's it going Tatoranaki? Cheesy

I remember you from MLNTeam (and another Lego forum, which escapes me ATM). Your avatar pic of tea always made me thirsty =P
Hey Micah, I remember you as well!

I was on the LMBs, MLNT, sometimes here, as well as on my own forums which consisted of United MLN, MLN-Ligers, and The Creativity Network. Haha, oh yes. I loved that tea avatar. XD

Oh yes. Even the Japan only one (Investigations 2, which ironically is my favorite of the series), and I've read most of the manga.
Very nice. I'm hoping they localize it at some point. Did you play the fan translation or have a Japanese 3DS? I've read quite a bit of the manga myself. Very fun, just like the series.

That they do. xP

Well, I had a lot of cross-over on other places too, so that's something to consider. =P

The Ambassador program was amazing, yeah, got to play Minish Cap for the first time in years, and that was right when I was in my Zelda marathoning time, so I was glad for that. =P
As for If, I'm going Hoshido. My decision may or may not be influenced by Hinoka. =P

Haha, I suppose. Although I do believe I remember you from LEGO fan forums...

Definitely. Minish Cap, yes, was a huge highlight. Perfect timing, nice. I was also really glad for the Metroid titles, which I had only very little experience with before.
I'm set on Hoshido as well. Haha, why Hinoka?
Report Spam   Logged

Long time no see, I'm Tatoranaki!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum