News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 04:07:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Count to a Million

Pages: 1 ... 3713 3714 3715 3716 [3717] 3718 3719 3720 3721 ... 3729   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Count to a Million  (Read 899495 times)
Quark
Journeyman

MLNO Reputation 0

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #74320 on: October 24, 2018, 06:33:53 pm »

Yeah I just can't change it, the username field isn't editable, I can change emails and all that. Isn't such a big deal here though given there's not a large crowd or anything. I've paid up for my XBL gamertag to be changed and everything though because I cringed every time I saw it, not because I'm trans or anything just it was a terrible name and I'm on a crusade to rebrand. Tongue

Yeah, the car design is quite something. I started back in June basically after pride month the idea that I would design a car that includes the flags that best represent parts of who I am. More so as a response to some communities I'm in on discord not being that accepting of anything like that. The idea started as a terrible job in photoshop using Project Cars 2. It was originally 1 flag on the car but because I'm now at 3 I've found Forza Horizon 4 the best way to do it because I'm like a child using photoshop, my strategies are the equivalent of finger painting. Tongue I've got a few cars/vans with similar designs but the one I'm using in the avatar is the only one with all three flags and it's really the only fully complete one so that it looks like a legitimate race car.

Sorry I can really drone on about stuff like that. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3713 3714 3715 3716 [3717] 3718 3719 3720 3721 ... 3729   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum