News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 05:07:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Bleach RPG: Shadows of Memories

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bleach RPG: Shadows of Memories  (Read 3500 times)
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: November 09, 2008, 01:56:15 pm »

-=Bleach RPG: Shadows of Memories=-

-==The Story==-
*"Rukia!!" Kon yells out, as Rukia steps on the Mod Soul in the stuffed animal again. Ichigo grins and walks off and remembers the ribbon in his pocket, and pulls it out to look at it, and then puts it back in, as he continues walking along, only to be pelted in the back of the head by Kon, thrown at Ichigo by Rukia.
"Grr..." Ichigo says, annoyed at Kon, tosses him to the ground, and steps on him multiple times, before picking him up and tossing him behind him, as Rukia goes to retrieve him...*
A week after the incident that took place involving the Valley of Screams, most things have returned to normal. Though Ichigo can't really remember why exactly he has a red ribbon in his pocket, he doesn't worry too much about that, instead focusing on his duties. Ichigo has been sensing a different kind of presence lately though... But, what could it be...?

Soul Society has gotten back to normal, and decided to send Renji back to Karakura Town to investigate a weird Spiritual Pressure signature, that seemed to be large, while hidden somehow...

-==Rules==-
Label your posts with IC and OOC, but if it's an OOC only post, keep it in the discussion topic, unless you ABSOLUTELY need to have it in the Game Topic. If they are posted in here, Please use OOC. You don't need to use OOC or anything in the discussion topic unless you're fake In-Charactering =P

Obey all MLNO rules. C'mon, that should be obvious.

No killing player characters without permission. This should be obvious. Don't kill any player characters without permission. So, if you're in a fight, don't let a hit get in a fatal way, or they have the ability to dodge in a god-moddy way.

No god-moding. Should be simple.

No "Leet". No "0h 1 w3/\/t 4nd 4tt4(ked t3h gu4rd." Tell me, could you understand that? Well even if you did, you can probably see why it's disallowed, because it's annoying most of the time.

No asking for recaps every few seconds.

More will be added as I see fit.

-==Profile Sheets==-

These will be both Posted here and PMed to me, but you won't be able to play until they are approved.

Username:
Character name: (If you're a Soul Reaper, list your surname then your given name.)
Type of Character: (Soul Reaper, Human, or Hollow? Different choices later depending on each one.)
Personality:

If you're a Soul Reaper:
Zanpakuto abilities:
 Zanpakuto Name:
 Sealed Form appearance:
 Shikai Form appearance: (This is the released form of the Zanpakuto)
 Shikai Form abilities/Release command: (If your spiritual pressure is too great, your Zanpakuto could also be in this form, but that is a rare occurance. Otherwise, list the release command.)
Squad Number: (What squad are you in? No seats will be filled by player characters right now, nor Lieutenants/Captains.)

If you're a Human:
Abilities: (What can you do with the abilities granted by prolonged exposure to a Soul Reaper with overflowing spiritual energy?)
Weapons: (What can your character use to help him against the Hollows?)

If you're a Hollow:
Abilities: (What abilities do you have?)

Replace everything in brackets() with what the brackets want you to put in there. Be sure to read the brackets first though Wink There is a limit to three characters for each person for now.

Note that humans that are still living that become Soul Reapers are a very special thing, and for now only two people will have it, aside from Ichigo Kurosaki, and the Soul Reaper from Human thing won't even happen at the beginning of the story.

-==Punishments==-

Ok, I dislike to do this, but, these are what you get if you break the rules.

1. You get a simple PM warning, telling you not to do what you did, plus a temporary power decrease.
2. You get a public warning, and a minor wound.
3. Your get both a PM and Public warning, and a medium wound.
4. You get a critical wound, and a suspension for two days.
5. You get one of your characters killed off, and suspended for a week, and when you get back you can make a new character.
6. You get your characters put on the bounty list for the opposite faction, and you are banned until I decide you are fit to play again. You can remake one character per page you are back for up to the limit.
7. Ok, this is it bub. You are PERMANENTLY banned, and your characters are again put on the bounty list for the opposite faction. You can argue your point, but there's not much hope you can get back.

-==Character Type Info==-
Even more info, though this is mostly misc info not needed for character info, but to get INTO your character more.
-===Soul Reapers/Shinigami===-

Soul Reapers are also known as Shinigami, but are mostly called Soul Reapers. They wear Black kimonos, and wield special swords called Zanpakutos. They are separated into different Squads, of which there are thirteen. They have a grand Captain, and the different squads have different personalities. For example, the 11th squad loves to fight. For more information on the 13 Court Squads, see Here.

-==Hollows==-

Hollows are the enemies of the Soul Reapers and Plus spirits, eating the souls to survive. They mostly take on the appearance of monsters, though the reason for that is unknown at this time. The Hollows live in an in-between world called Hueco Mundo(SP?), and when a spirit's Chain of Fate is broken, that person will become a Hollow most of the time. There have been a few exceptions, like the Substitute Soul Reaper Ichigo Kurosaki, but that is not the case most of the time. The Soul Reapers must try to purify the Hollows by slaying them, but sometimes the hollows are just too strong...
If quite a few Hollows gather together and fuse, they are referred to as a Menos Grande. Hollow info page

-==Humans==-

Humans normally can't see spirits, but due to being around Ichigo Kurosaki for a prolonged time, select few are starting to be able to see spirits and hollows, and unlock hidden powers. Select few also potentially have the potential to become Soul Reapers, but the only known case of that currently is Ichigo Kurosaki...

Note, to figure out what the heck's going on with the ribbon and that incident, watch the first Bleach movie Wink
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 03:15:46 pm by Omega Blademan » Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 02:05:52 pm »

-=RPG And Other Misc. News=-

-==Sunday November 09, 2008==-
-RPG gets into gear as the first post is made.

-=Current Events=-
All character types are doing their normal stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 02:06:20 pm »

-=History=-
*Will be started once RPG actually starts, and will run in a mini-serial form every so often*
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 02:06:45 pm »

-=Approved Profiles=-

-==Soul Reapers==-

Omega Blademan

Character name: Kurosaki Ichigo
Type of Character: Human Soul Reaper
Appearance: He has Orange hair, Brown eyes, and... ... Well, he's the main character, do I really need to give a full description? =P
Personality: Same as Ichigo's on the show, acts tough, but wouldn't hesitate to save his friends.
Zanpakuto abilities:
 Zanpakuto Name: Zangetsu
 Sealed Form appearance: N/A or an overgrown sealed form.
 Shikai Form appearance: A giant cleaver blade.
 Shikai Form abilities/Release command: It's stuck in this form, and look up Ichigo's character page on a wiki for his Shikai's abilities.
 Bankai Release Command: Ichigo holds his Zanpakuto out in front of him, holds his right arm, and yells out, "Ban-Kai! Tensa Zangetsu!"
 Bankai Form Appearance: He has a black longsword, and gains a tattered black cloak with a red inside.
 Bankai Form Abilities: Speed upgrade, Getsuga Tenshou becomes black.
Squad Number: N/A

Dudebot5000

Character name: Uesugi Kenji
Type of Character: Shinigami
Appearance: Standard Shinigami outfit, short brown hair, about 5’9” tall
Personality: As a member of the 11th division, Kenji enjoys fighting. He will often prolong battles, simply to drag it out. He often smiles while doing so, and can be found sparring when he’s not out on a mission. He is, like his captain, quite observant in battle, able to find weaknesses after a short time. Despite this, he doesn’t exploit them until necessary. He can be hot-headed at times, willing to argue with almost anyone with anything. He looks up to his Captain, Third-seat, and Fifth-seat.
Squad Number: 11th Division under Zaraki Kenpachi

Zanpakuto abilities:
Name: Biribiri Tenma (Ripping Demon)
Shikai Release command: Kikuyu Ken Shou (Seek and Destroy)
Sealed Form appearance: Standard Katana, with a guard in the shape the ovals, one inside the other.
Shikai Form appearance: A double edged sword, where instead of solid metal blades, there are three chainsaw bands. The bands start and end at the hilt, and revolve at high speeds. The three bands are placed side by side, but the center one spins the opposite direction of the outside two. The blade dips into the hilt, so the bottom can be boxed in. The handle extends beneath it, allowing for a one-hand grip. The hilt and handle are colored red and gold, while the blade is silver. Badly drawn image.
Shikai Form abilities: Should Kenji be in a desperate situation, he can use Kusari Museru Kujo (Approx Trans: Chain Choke Destruction) to unleash his chainsaw blades. They will proceed to wrap around the opponent and mutilate them as the blades constrict upon him/her. This then leaves Biribiri Tenma useless as a sword, but useable as a club. As a club, it is very weak in attack power, thus making this a one-shot technique.

Character name: Guy Shishioh
Type of Character: Cyborg-Shinigami
Appearance: White armor with gold chest plating in replace of shinigami robes. In addition, he has a gold gauntlet on his left arm, which contains the sheath for his zanpakuto.
Personality: A brave man with tremendous courage and enthusiasm, and the strength to never give up for the sake of life—even at the possible cost of his own.

Zanpakuto abilities:
Name: GaiGar
Shikai Release command: Fusion! *Large amount of light* GaiGar!
Sealed Form appearance: A knife with a green blade and gold handle. Guy usually refers to this as a “Will Knife.” This is actually accurate, since the cutting power depends on Guy’s will to attack.
Shikai Form appearance: GaiGar appears as a giant robot with a lion’s head on its chest. Each foot has two orange claws, and the body is mostly white and yellow. Sample pic
Shikai Form abilities:
   Enhanced Strength
   Claw Arm: Two orange claws can swing over GaiGar’s hands, enhancing its cutting power.
Zanpakuto Other Notes: GaiGar and its bankai, GaoGaiGar, are both unusual in that they directly affect Guy himself. Unlike most zanpakuto that merely change form and gain abilities, Guy’s zanpakuto directly forms around him like a suit of armor.

Bankai: GaoGaiGar
Bankai Release command: Final Fusion! *Tornado of electromagnetic fog * GaoGaiGar!
Bankai Form: A giant mechanoid about the size of a skyscraper. It appears to be made from parts of a drill-tank, a high-speed train, and a stealth wing, along with the main body of GaiGar holding it all together. Sample Pic (You'll have to live with the toy version... >_>)
Bankai abilities: GaoGaiGar has several abilities.
   Greatly Enhanced Strength
   Broken Magnum: Utilizes GaoGaiGar’s right arm in a powerful drill-rocket type attack. The forearm spins in one direction, while the hand spins in the other for maximum drilling power. The arm returns to GaoGaiGar after the attack.
   Protect Shade: Creates a reiatsu-deflecting barrier using its left hand. If a focused blast of reiatsu is fired while this is active, it will be focused into the shape of a pentagram and fired back at the sender.
Spirit: GaiGar’s spirit is unusual in that it has a different name than the zanpakuto itself. It goes by the name Galeon, and takes the form of a giant mechanical lion. Although he does not speak, Guy easily interprets his growls and roars for their meaning.

Zero Legacy Shadow
RPG Name: Ichikuraso Ikarana
Type of Characater: Soul Reaper
Appearence: White/ice blue hair, generally wears a loose white dress shirt, a blue tie, and black pants. His hair is medium length, and his eyes are blue.
Personality: Arrogant, but still funloving.

Zanpakuto Abilities:
Zanpakuto Name: Tiziro
Sealed Form Appearence: regular Zanpakuto
Shikai Form Appearence: White double bladed longsword, pretty big.
Shikai release command/abilities: small snowstorm when released, the blade is ice cold, and freezes some objects upon contact. Yells "Shikai! Release!" to release it.
Bankai Form Appearence: Same as Shikai form, but the hilt is changed, and the blade itself is sharper...
Bankai release command/abilities: Yells "Tiziro Stowstorm! Bankai!" Speed is increased, and the usual black soul reaper clothes become white. Anything touched by Tiziro is frozen, and Ikarana can also freeze some objects.
Squad Number: I'll decide later... maybe near the beginning of the RPG...

-==Hollows==-

-==Humans==-

Omega Blademan
Character name: Kaze Hikari
Type of Character: Human
Appearance: Kaze has brown spiky hair, a green headband with a symbol on it, Green eyes, a normal school uniform with green as it's primary colour, blue jeans, green wristbands, and green and silver shoes.
Personality: Overconfident and happy go lucky most of the time, Kaze like to save people from evil people, no matter what the cost.
Abilities: N/A so far.
Weapons: A mini-staff sometimes, but mostly fists.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 11:25:23 am by NeoBlademanSeedCross » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 11:41:24 am »

PROLOGUE, TWO WEEKS AFTER THE SHINENJU INCIDENT:

IC (Huh?)
:
As a person walked through the streets, he thought to himself about why he... well we'll get to that later. Anyway, he stopped suddenly, as he saw someone run up to him and stop in front of him.
"Ichigo!" The person exclaimed, which made look a little surprised, then waved and responded, and the two got to talking.
"So... What should we do today? I thought we'd go to the mall, I got something the other day, but just don't like it..." The person said, and Ichigo pulled something out of his backpack, which made the person smile, as they walked along the street, as a nearby street light flickered on and off(Strange mostly because it's the middle of the day), and then break into pieces...

SOUL SOCIETY, A FEW DAYS LATER:

SIC (Mayuri)
:
"Hmm..." Mayuri pondered, as he heard that Renji had not found anything yet.
"This is... very interesting. No signs of this very different Spiritual Energy signature..." Mayuri repeated, and turned back to Renji.
"Go back to Karakua Town, or the World of the Living, whatever you want to call it, and look for anything suspicious, and stay there until you find something suspicious."
"But sir, that's what I just came back from doing!" Renji said, but sighed, and continued.
"Ok, fine. But it would help if I knew what I was looking for..."

WORLD OF THE LIVING/KARAKURA TOWN, TWO WEEKS LATER:

IC (Ichigo Kurosaki)
:
Ichigo walked through the streets of Karakura Town, as Rukia ran up to him quickly.
"Ichigo, I've received an order that a hollow has appeared not that far from here." Rukia said, and Ichigo sighed, and reached for the Substitute Combat Pass, as Rukia shook her head, and grabbed Kon's 'Soul Candy' form out of the stuffed animal he was in, and tossed it in Ichigo's mouth, which made him reel back as he swallowed it and emerged in his Shinigami form, a little annoyed at Rukia.
"What'd you go and do that for?!" He yelled at her, and, annoyed, she yelled back.
"Do you ALWAYS forget what happens when you leave your body lying around!?" Ichig sighed and looked to his body, which Kon was now flexing in.
"Don't you do anything I wouldn't do, got it?" Ichigo said to Kon, who smiled, and nodded, as Ichigo and Rukia ran off towards the source of the Hollow alert...
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Dudebot5000

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 12:15:51 pm »

IC:
An engine revs. A tree cracks in half.

Uesugi Kenji, of the 11th Division, sighed. Even with Biribiri Tenma at maximum revolutions, it takes this much strength to cut through a tree this size...

Sealing and sheathing his sword, he made his way back to the division headquarters for a drink.
Report Spam   Logged
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 12:25:26 pm »

IC (Ichigo Kurosaki)
:
Ichigo and Rukia ran quickly to where the Hollow was supposed to be, Rukia having returned to Shinigami form before they left.
"Where's this hollow supposed to be Rukia?" Ichigo asked Rukia, and she checked her Soul Pager.
"That's weird, it said it was over h-" Rukia started, but got cut off from a roar, coming from their right.
"Let's go!" Ichigo exclaimed, and ran off towards the source of the sound, as a few more roars rang off at the same time.

MEANWHILE, IN SOUL SOCIETY:

SIC (Mayuri)
:
Mayuri sighed, as he examined a screen, there had still not been any info on what the spiritual pressure was.
"Well, hopefully Abarai's actually looking instead of slacking off..." Mayuri said, and noticed something strange on the screen, it looked like multiple Hollows were gathering in an area, and gathering quickly... Mayuri, alarmed, got up and quickly asked a nearby Shinigami to alert all Shinigami who hadn't gone off on a mission elsewhere in the living world, to get to the spot in Karakura Town to give backup.

OOC: That means like Kenji, possibly Kenpachi, and a few random picks. But all PC Soul Reapers go to Karakura Town right now. This is our first massive battle.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Dudebot5000

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 01:07:19 pm »

OOC: Techinally the members of the 12th division track hollow. Not Kurotsuchi himself. Tongue

IC:
As soon as Kenji sat down and poured his drink, he had gotten an alert to get to Karakura ASAP. He drank it quickly, almost choking at one point, and ran out the building.
----------
Zaraki Kenpachi sighed. He was ordered by Commander-General, Yamamoto, to head to the real world to fend off a couple hollow. Ichigo's there, he should be able to handle it. What's that guy doing?

A head of pink hair appeared on his left shoulder. Kusajishi Yachiru smiled and said, "They better have someone strong for Ken-chan to fight!" She turned her head to face him. "Or maybe Icchi will fight you!"

"Fight Ichigo, huh?" Kenpachi thought, a smile crossing his lips. "That'd be fun."

He walked through the senkaimon, followed closely by Kenji.
Report Spam   Logged
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 01:25:24 pm »

OOC: Yes, and I'm being lazy not listing the rest xP

IC (Ichigo)
:
As the two were running toward the location, Ichigo had a weird feeling about the hollow, like... It wasn't just one hollow...
"Rukia, th-" Ichigo started, but got cut off by the rapid beeping of the Soul Pager, as many more Hollows were said to be in front of the two Shinigami.
"Well, that answers my unasked question..." Ichigo muttered, and drew Zangetsu from his back, running ahead of Rukia...
Where he noticed at least a hundred Hollows gathered in the park, and more arriving.

OOC: Did I mention there'll be a few Menos Gillian class Hollows there too? =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Host
Raven Shredder
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 3

Purpose: Troll the Forums, Watch and Listen

Nation Dex Complete: 713 Owned

Fifth Year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 03:38:57 pm »

IC:

I sighed as soon as the call for a made up squad to go to the human world. It was always something stupid that made us go there, and it always ended up in some massive fight blah blah blah. Then I sighed with happiness when I didn't hear my name called out to go fight. Hollows were always a boring fight anyways. Ichigo should have handled them himself...

Report Spam   Logged

Not being able to speak is not the same as not having anything to say

And in the end we lie awake and we dream of making our escape
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008, 03:59:26 pm »

SIC: The next minute, Ikarana was called to go to Karakura town.

IC (Ichigo)
:
As Ichigo was about to run up to one of the Hollows, the Senkaimon opened, and a few Shinigami stepped through, and Renji ran up.
"What... the heck is going on here!?" Renji yelled out, as more and more Hollows started appearing...
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Dudebot5000

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2008, 05:10:01 pm »

IC:
Kenpachi glanced around the field, then looked at Ichigo. "What's wrong with you? This shouldn't be any problem at all." He carelessly drew his sword, cutting a hollow in half with no effort at all.

Kenji also glanced around the field, but smiled, unlike his captain. "Looks like I'm going to be having some fun..."
Report Spam   Logged
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2008, 05:16:21 pm »

IC (Ichigo)
:
"Well one reason is I just got here..." Ichigo said, and looked to the left with a look of shock.
"Oh, and I think that Menos Grande might have something to do with it, but I'll take that on." Ichigo said, and ran towards the Menos with his Zanpakuto in his right hand, to the side.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Host
Raven Shredder
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 3

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2008, 07:46:17 pm »

OOC: Grrrr! I wanted to be lazy Tongue

IC:

"Dang! The one time I'm not called to go somewhere, and then I find out its a mistake... Well, nothing to do now but to go..."

---

I arrived in Karakura town, and immediately saw the problem. At least one Menos in the area, and a wierd spiritual pressure. "Great. Ichigo messed up..."
Report Spam   Logged

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2008, 09:47:13 am »

OOC: =P

IC (Ichigo)
:
Ichigo jumped up and brought Zangetsu over his left shoulder, and then slashed down to the right at the Menos' head, but the Menos blocked it with it's hand, and aimed a kick at Ichigo, who dodged it by using a mid-air flash-step.
"Grr, this Menos Grande seem to be a tiny bit smarter, but I can take it..." Ichigo muttered, and ran at it again, sword held out to the side.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Host
Raven Shredder
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 3

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2008, 07:17:02 pm »

IC:

I walked slowly through the town, not wanting to get into the fight any earlier than I had to. But then my plan backfired when a Menos appeared in front of me, seemingly out of nowhere. I sighed, and pulled my Zanpakuto from its sheath, holding it in one hand, while my other hand touched the ground.
 "I'll give you ten seconds to back down, then I'm coming at you to kill you. Don't make me dirty myself..."
Report Spam   Logged

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 07:18:52 pm »

IC:
The Menos roared at Ikarana, and shot a blast of cero at him, as a bunch of Hollows ran at him form all sides.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Host
Raven Shredder
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 3

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2008, 08:09:52 pm »

OOC:You... you just had to make me fight huh?

IC: I leapt back, dodging the hollows, and narrowly escaping the cero, although it did hit me enough to injure me.
 "So, they're actually powerful and smart... this could be fun... except that I got dirty."

OOC: What power level should we be at right now?
Report Spam   Logged

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2008, 08:13:14 pm »

OOC: A little higher than a normal Soul Reaper's. And maybe =P Maybe it's due to the fact that without Dudebot, we're the only two players that have Shinigami xD

IC (Menos)
:
The Menos roared again, and stomped at the ground where Ikarana was.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Dudebot5000

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2008, 09:34:08 pm »

OOC: So without me, you guys are sunk. XD

IC:
Kenji drew his katana and held it in front of him. "Kikuyu Ken Shou," he said, grinning madly. "Biribiri Tenma!" The katana changed to something similar to a chainsaw; it's shikai. Revving it, he jumped at the nearest hollow and struck at it's arm, dealing a heavy blow. Unknown to him, a hollow had snuck up behind and was aiming to kill the shinigami.

"Hado-no san-ju ichi. Shakkahō!" A blast of energy hit the hollow that was about to hit Kenji, destroying/purifying it. "Ya can't take care of yourself, can you Kenji?" The voice came from behind him, and the owner wore a shinigami outfit with silver pins going down the arms. "I guess the 11th Division has dulled your focus after all."

"At least I'm not weak enough that I have to critically injure hollow with one shot, Torao," Kenji retaliated. They would have continued arguing, but more hollow began to attack, leaving them to their battles.
-----------------------
Kenpachi looked around the battlefield, bored. "All of these hollow are small fry," he muttered to himself. "I can't have fun with any of them..."

Yachiru popped up on his shoulder. "Ken-chan, there's a large amount of spiritual pressure nearby!"

"Really?" Kenpachi responded, very excited. "Where?"

Yachiru thought for a moment, then randomly pointed to her left. "This way, Ken-chan!"

"Alright!" he exclaimed. His zanpakuto was at his side, swinging madly at any hollow in the way. Yellow wisps of energy could be seen floating in his wake.

OOC: That should take care of Kenpachi for a while. He'll never know. XD
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum