News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 20, 2024, 06:13:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Bleach RPG: Shadows of Memories -- Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bleach RPG: Shadows of Memories -- Discussion  (Read 2787 times)
Solaris XXX
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Badges: (View All)
Level 3 Combination Poll Voter
« on: November 13, 2008, 10:03:24 pm »

AngryOBJECTOIN to the OBJECTOIN

i do not really think that cero to much for a start up Hollow because a cero is like shikai for a soul or possible even weaker because Ichigo was able defect one off his zanpakutō before he even knew it's name was Zangetsu. And in the Amagai Syūsuke arc we saw general soul reapers dodging and deflecting cero's with no problems.   also the ceros we have been seeing lately have been seeing lately are very strong but that is because they have been fired by espada and arrancar making them more powerful and even more currently be have been seen exeptoinal strong ceros like Grimmjow's Gran rey cero and Neliel's double Cero which are much stronger then a normal cero.  plus for a normal hollow (not an arrancar) a cero needs charging time which also has not been shown. So i see no reason a cero is to powerful for my hollow. 
Report Spam   Logged

Fight save the world or fight to destory it
The matrix has you
Join Destiny of a hero RPG
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum