News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 29, 2024, 09:09:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Bleach RPG: Shadows of Memories -- Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bleach RPG: Shadows of Memories -- Discussion  (Read 2710 times)
Solaris XXX
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Badges: (View All)
Level 3 Combination Poll Voter
« on: November 14, 2008, 03:47:23 pm »

AngryOBJECTOIN TO THE OBJECTOIN'S OBJECTOIN of the OBJECTOIN

OK time to end this once and for all. I am perfectly fine to remove Bala that is possible a bit over the top i will but i will not give up Cero.  As you can see by watching the vid of a hollow performing a cero you can see that the hollow brings in out side spirit particles to create and energize the cero much like a quincy's attack. But since we have not had Mr. Kubo explain a hollow's powers yet, i am not sure of this. And also since we now Know that Chad's powers are hollow based after looking at them we see that Chad with out to much training is able to do cero level energy blasts in the soul society ARC with out much trouble and very quickly is able to use it almost constantly for a long period of time. showing that cero is no way to strong for my stater hollow. Also one other thing that has to be said is that most of the generic hollows we have seen were in the time were ichigo was still useing only borrwed powers he got from rukia shows that most of those hollows were very weak (chad even damged one with out even being able to see it). So again i see no reason why cero is too poweruful.           

« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 03:49:30 pm by Solaris XXX » Report Spam   Logged

Fight save the world or fight to destory it
The matrix has you
Join Destiny of a hero RPG
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum