News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 08:14:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Bleach RPG: Shadows of Memories -- Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bleach RPG: Shadows of Memories -- Discussion  (Read 2690 times)
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: November 09, 2008, 01:56:58 pm »

Discuss the RPG here.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Solaris XXX
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Level 3 Combination Poll Voter
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 02:44:40 pm »

Oh my gosh!!!!!! A Bleach RPG!!!!!!!  Grin

I will need to join this

and i will at this point be able to spend more time on line so I will be active in this do not worry about this
plus i am a gigantic bleach fan (e.g having an Ulquiorra as an avatar before this RPG even stared) 

Also thank you Blademan for stating this RPG!

Report Spam   Logged

Fight save the world or fight to destory it
The matrix has you
Join Destiny of a hero RPG
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 02:51:31 pm »

No prob, seeing Bleach Movie 1 the other day reminded me of this =) *Scratches head wondering where Dudebot went, but shrugs and goes back to watching Subbed Season 1* Oh, and while Diamond Dust Rebellion was pretty cool in the fight scenes, I think it's ending is a bit more meh than MoN's... But it was very funny and awesome no matter what Wink
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
Solaris XXX
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 03:14:50 pm »

Yeah the movies were great and number 3 looks even better also in the rpg can a hollow character become Arrancar or a simigami (i hope i spelled this right) become an visard?

Report Spam   Logged

The matrix has you
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 03:30:15 pm »

Not yet, this takes place shortly after MoN, but Later on, probably.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Solaris XXX
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 05:47:40 pm »

Ok, because of what happens in the moive i have know idea whether it is beetween the soul socity arc and the bount arc or bount and Arrancar/hecho mundo arc which one is it between?

also i am thinking of what my profile will be 
Report Spam   Logged

The matrix has you
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 06:07:05 pm »

*Scratches head* That I'm not sure of... I'm assuming in between Bount and Arrancar, seeing as Rukia's back in the movie... I dunno. I think the movie was between Bount and Arrancar, and if it was, this starts shortly after the movie, and will go into the next saga, which I assume would be the end of Bount if it doesn't take place between it, or going into the start of the Arrancar saga, but it would be a little while before we got into that, because... uh... I haven't made it that far =P I'm still on epi 12 or 13 of the sub... And just where Ririn and co show themselves in Dub. So naturally I'll be dragging out the in-between for a bit, since it never exactly says when it happens =P

And the reason I say it's between/at the end of Bount arc, is because the last episodes of the Bount Arc have teaser footage in it's opening(... I wanted to see for myself so I looked at the openings of the subs of those =P), plus the fact that Rukia's back and Ichigo's got his Combat pass, which couldn't both be there if it was earlier than that. Heck, it could be right before the Bount attack for all I know =P If only some of the others had've used their powers...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 06:09:54 pm by Omega Blademan » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Solaris XXX
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 06:13:08 pm »

OK... I will be assuming we are stating somewere near the bount arc so that is the level i will have my powers at.

also quincy count as a human or not?
Report Spam   Logged

The matrix has you
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 06:17:58 pm »

No, I'll be introducing them shortly into the RPG, seeing as I totally forgot them when making the RPG XD
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Dudebot5000

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 08:44:11 pm »

*Scratches head wondering where Dudebot went, but shrugs and goes back to watching Subbed Season 1*
Homework. Must. Die. *Is overly annoyed*
Found some stuff that I shoulda pointed out, but never thought of it (You'll see it in the profile below)
AND, I stole Kaze's chainblade, since I was running out of ideas. Tongue

Username: Dudebot5000
Character name: Uesugi Kenji
Type of Character: Shinigami
Appearance: Standard Shinigami outfit, short brown hair, about 5’9” tall
Personality: As a member of the 11th division, Kenji enjoys fighting. He will often prolong battles, simply to drag it out. He often smiles while doing so, and can be found sparring when he’s not out on a mission. He is, like his captain, quite observant in battle, able to find weaknesses after a short time. Despite this, he doesn’t exploit them until necessary. He can be hot-headed at times, willing to argue with almost anyone with anything. He looks up to his Captain, Third-seat, and Fifth-seat.
Squad Number: 11th Division under Zaraki Kenpachi

Zanpakuto abilities:
Name: Biribiri Tenma (Ripping Demon)
Shikai Release command: Kikuyu Ken Shou (Seek and Destroy)
Sealed Form appearance: Standard Katana, with a guard in the shape the ovals, one inside the other.
Shikai Form appearance: A double edged sword, where instead of solid metal blades, there are three chainsaw bands. The bands start and end at the hilt, and revolve at high speeds. The three bands are placed side by side, but the center one spins the opposite direction of the outside two. The blade dips into the hilt, so the bottom can be boxed in. The handle extends beneath it, allowing for a one-hand grip. The hilt and handle are colored red and gold, while the blade is silver. Badly drawn image.
Shikai Form abilities: Should Kenji be in a desperate situation, he can use Kusari Museru Kujo (Approx Trans: Chain Choke Destruction) to unleash his chainsaw blades. They will proceed to wrap around the opponent and mutilate them as the blades constrict upon him/her. This then leaves Biribiri Tenma useless as a sword, but useable as a club. As a club, it is very weak in attack power, thus making this a one-shot technique.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 07:21:16 pm by Dudebot5000: Toa of Awesomeness » Report Spam   Logged
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 08:46:17 am »

Looks good.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Solaris XXX
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 07:29:05 pm »

here is my hollow's profile.

Username: Solairs XXX
Character name: Kai
Type of Character: Hollow
Appearance: Sort of humanoid but with some phoenix like qualities. He has dark red wings with three rows feathers on them.   
Personality: cruel and merciless, prefers not to fight but when forced in to a fight likes to end it quickly.   
Abilities: Normal hollow powers,  fire powers like being able to shoot balls of fire from his hands.     

my Shinigami's profile will becoming later

it has been edit to fit blademans instructions.

I will change my hollows name if that will fix any problems very sortly 

his name has been changed

« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 12:07:16 am by Solaris XXX » Report Spam   Logged

The matrix has you
Dudebot5000

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 07:34:18 pm »

OBJECTION! Tongue

Quote from: Bleach Wiki
Cero is a strong and swift spirit energy-based attack used by upper-level Hollows, Arrancars, and Vizards.

I'd think that a Cero'd be a bit strong for a starter Hollow... Up to Kurosaki, though. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Solaris XXX
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2008, 10:03:24 pm »

AngryOBJECTOIN to the OBJECTOIN

i do not really think that cero to much for a start up Hollow because a cero is like shikai for a soul or possible even weaker because Ichigo was able defect one off his zanpakutō before he even knew it's name was Zangetsu. And in the Amagai Syūsuke arc we saw general soul reapers dodging and deflecting cero's with no problems.   also the ceros we have been seeing lately have been seeing lately are very strong but that is because they have been fired by espada and arrancar making them more powerful and even more currently be have been seen exeptoinal strong ceros like Grimmjow's Gran rey cero and Neliel's double Cero which are much stronger then a normal cero.  plus for a normal hollow (not an arrancar) a cero needs charging time which also has not been shown. So i see no reason a cero is to powerful for my hollow. 
Report Spam   Logged

The matrix has you
Dudebot5000

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 11:37:38 pm »

OBJECTION TO THE OBJECTION'S OBJECTION! Tongue

Quote from: Bleach Wiki
Cero is a strong and swift spirit energy-based attack used by upper-level Hollows, Arrancars, and Vizards.

The only beings that we have seen using Cero are Menos, Arrancar, and Vizard. Bala in itself has only been used by Arrancar, to my knowledge.

Using this, it can be inferred that normal hollows are unable to peform these moves becausethey lack the spirit energy control and reserves to form the attack. This is the reason why hollow have their own, unique powers, as to not leave them defenseless. In this case, it would be fire. Wink

*Prepares for comeback*
Report Spam   Logged
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2008, 10:16:11 am »

*Watches debate with interest, remaining neutral*
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Dudebot5000

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2008, 03:06:06 pm »

I hope you're having fun, Blade. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Solaris XXX
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2008, 03:47:23 pm »

AngryOBJECTOIN TO THE OBJECTOIN'S OBJECTOIN of the OBJECTOIN

OK time to end this once and for all. I am perfectly fine to remove Bala that is possible a bit over the top i will but i will not give up Cero.  As you can see by watching the vid of a hollow performing a cero you can see that the hollow brings in out side spirit particles to create and energize the cero much like a quincy's attack. But since we have not had Mr. Kubo explain a hollow's powers yet, i am not sure of this. And also since we now Know that Chad's powers are hollow based after looking at them we see that Chad with out to much training is able to do cero level energy blasts in the soul society ARC with out much trouble and very quickly is able to use it almost constantly for a long period of time. showing that cero is no way to strong for my stater hollow. Also one other thing that has to be said is that most of the generic hollows we have seen were in the time were ichigo was still useing only borrwed powers he got from rukia shows that most of those hollows were very weak (chad even damged one with out even being able to see it). So again i see no reason why cero is too poweruful.           

« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 03:49:30 pm by Solaris XXX » Report Spam   Logged

The matrix has you
Dudebot5000

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 07:22:14 pm »

Er...
OBJECTION TO THE OBJECTION OF THE OBJECTION'S OBJECTION OF THE ORIGIONAL OBJECTION
I think that's right. Tongue

I'm going to split this up so it's easier to debate. Smiley

As you can see by watching the vid of a hollow performing a cero you can see that the hollow brings in out side spirit particles to create and energize the cero much like a quincy's attack. But since we have not had Mr. Kubo explain a hollow's powers yet, i am not sure of this.
This is true, in that Hollow get their spiritual power from the enviroment, like a Quincy. However, only Menos and upward have shown the ability to control it enough for a cero blast.

To further this comment, when Uryu was "borrowing" Ichigo's power toward the beginning of the series, his bow grew exponentionally, because he couldn't control the power enough. Kurosaki Isshin has said that if a Shimigami/Arrancar/whatever can't control their power enough, they'd be swinging around swords the size of skyscrapers, much like Grand Fisher (Arrancar).

And also since we now Know that Chad's powers are hollow based after looking at them we see that Chad with out to much training is able to do cero level energy blasts in the soul society ARC with out much trouble and very quickly is able to use it almost constantly for a long period of time.
Incorrect. There is nothing saying that his energy blasts were on the level of cero. If they were, then Kyōraku Shunsui would have been unable to stop one blast with one hand.

*Will add to later; don't continue argueing till then*

EDIT: As I was saying...

Also one other thing that has to be said is that most of the generic hollows we have seen were in the time were ichigo was still useing only borrwed powers he got from rukia shows that most of those hollows were very weak (chad even damged one with out even being able to see it).
That's kinda the point, you're starting with a Hollow of around that level, if not a little stronger. That's why you want to come up sith something similar to Grand Fisher or the like. That way your hollow will be powerful enough to survive encounters with shinigami until it is able to grow in strength. Grand Fisher made it 54 years without cero, so it shouldn't be too hard to come up with powers and abilities that are useful in combat.

In addition, hollow powers could be more advanced. Hollow usually only have a couple powers other than Garganta and High-Speed Regeneration, so it could be reasoned that most of their powers are well developed. In your case, instead of limited control of fire, maybe advanced fire control. This could include flamethrowers, fire balls, fire cages...
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 07:20:33 am by Dudebot5000: Toa of Awesomeness » Report Spam   Logged
Solaris XXX
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2008, 06:23:26 pm »

/OBJECTION OF THE OBJECTION TO THE OBJECTION OF THE OBJECTION'S OBJECTION OF THE ORIGIONAL OBJECTION

I Agree with splitting it up to debate it but almost every thing else i disagree with

OK so Hollow are like quincy in how the generate their spiritual pressure  that good. So they absorb they spiritual energy i would assume a cero is made out of spiritual energy while the fire powers are would need to be made out of heat engery with some spiritual energy so i would image my fire powers are more advanced than a cero. And it seem that Cero deos not need to much control to do because it is just a released beam of power. 

We know from the flashback chapter that Kyōraku Shunsui is one of the oldest captins so he has had alot of experence fighting because of his age and because of that number of battles. we known he was trained by Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai Who is the strongest or second strongest person in bleach so we know he traind well. also because he and Jūshirō Ukitake were able to hold of Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai without ether of them getting a scratch so fight at that leval the are most likely 2nd and 3rd strongest captins. We know that captins are at simaler power levals to espada. we have seen the Espada stop cero's with there hands. so it is absoultely possible that Kyōraku Shunsui could stop a cero with his hands.

Third point, i also see no reason why i can't have cero and basic fire powers instead of just advanced fire powers. 

also i want to stop this argument so I recommend omega blademan decide wethier cero is ok or not

also the spell cheack would no work so do not blame me for any spelling errors 

Fixing the coding so everything isn't huge... -Dudebot5000-
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 06:27:45 pm by Dudebot5000: Toa of Awesomeness » Report Spam   Logged

The matrix has you
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum