News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 19, 2024, 01:55:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Creation vs evolution

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 [74]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Creation vs evolution  (Read 31130 times)
Tommy_60
JuniorBuilder

MLNO Reputation 0

Purpose: Clarity

Lego charges me up!↑

Badges: (View All)
Eighth Year Anniversary Seventh Year Anniversary Sixth Year Anniversary
« Reply #1460 on: December 08, 2009, 08:19:11 pm »

@ LVR,

He is. So, you can go into it as long as you want, but it won't change the FACT. Get back on topic, like MsRR said.

@ Tommy,

Um, right... that doesn't prove anything.

Creationists have taken more tests then you can imagine, so.

Yeah, it proves that you guys can take one messed up scientific test and you say everything in science is wrong.  That's unfair!  If you think everything in science is wrong, explain this :

I have been making a rubber band ball.  It is about the size 2 fists put together.  And I have noticed something, it is a sphere.  Science says that a sphere is the typical and most efficient way mass can be pulled together by gravity.  That is true, and modern science has proof.  Thus, science is not wrong.  Wink
A question to Christian evolutionists: How can you reconcile the Bible with macroevolution?

What is macroevolution?  Please explain it in a plain way, not a biased one.

Um, yeah, evolution is wrong. Not science, evolution.

Prove it.  Prove that evolution is wrong in every single categroy.  Prove that science is wrong in carbon dating and other forms of dating.  How do you think things should be dated?  Don't give me a link, just tell me.  I doubt you can answer it all.

(Oh boy...)

Prove that it's right. You see, we can't get anywhere.

And yeah, I answered. So, I guess you're wrong.

Anyways, some evolutionists are doing an experiment on trying to make a chicken form into a t-rex over tests and tests. And again, they will fail.

Now, if this were true, it probably would succeed. But you won't listen to that.

Answer me this (I doubt you can):

Does God lie?

He never said everything in the Bible was a literal true, but a moral and spiritual one.  Get it through your, head, Creationism DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!
Screaming does not make your point more true.
But I am still correct about the truths part, am I not?
Report Spam   Logged

Shoots Da Kine
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 1

Team: No Team
Purpose: To catch up with some old folks around this here fine website.

I'm back!

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1461 on: December 08, 2009, 08:19:53 pm »

@ LVR,

He is. So, you can go into it as long as you want, but it won't change the FACT. Get back on topic, like MsRR said.

@ Tommy,

Yeah, it proves that you guys can take one messed up scientific test and you say everything in science is wrong.  That's unfair!  If you think everything in science is wrong, explain this :

I have been making a rubber band ball.  It is about the size 2 fists put together.  And I have noticed something, it is a sphere.  Science says that a sphere is the typical and most efficient way mass can be pulled together by gravity.  That is true, and modern science has proof.  Thus, science is not wrong.  Wink
A question to Christian evolutionists: How can you reconcile the Bible with macroevolution?

Prove it.  Prove that evolution is wrong in every single categroy.  Prove that science is wrong in carbon dating and other forms of dating.  How do you think things should be dated?  Don't give me a link, just tell me.  I doubt you can answer it all.

(Oh boy...)

Anyways, some evolutionists are doing an experiment on trying to make a chicken form into a t-rex over tests and tests. And again, they will fail.

Now, if this were true, it probably would succeed. But you won't listen to that.

Does God lie?

He never said everything in the Bible was a literal truth, but a moral and spiritual one.  Get it through your, head, Creationism DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!

*laughs really hard*  You see, yelling your point doesn't help, either. Wink

And He never said that everything in the Bible WASN'T supposed to be taken literal. Jesus said that '...the Bible is your life. It is your handbook. It is your map. It is your guide.' So that disproves your point that God didn't say that.

EDIT: MsRR, I can't find the exact verse from where that is from. Sorry. But I know it's in Paul. Wink

EDIT No shouting..LAST warning!! ~MsRR

EDIT: Sorry! I didn't mean it as real shouting. My bad. Shocked
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 08:32:54 pm by iIndy§§ » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Wagner
indy how are owl city and lost related?
Tommy_60
JuniorBuilder

MLNO Reputation 0

Lego charges me up!↑

« Reply #1462 on: December 08, 2009, 08:23:21 pm »

@ LVR,

@ Tommy,

(Oh boy...)

Does God lie?

He never said everything in the Bible was a literal truth, but a moral and spiritual one.  Get it through your, head, Creationism DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!

*laughs really hard* CREATION MAKES SENSE! You see, yelling your point doesn't help, either. Wink

And He never said that everything in the Bible WASN'T supposed to be taken literal. Jesus said that '...the Bible is your life. It is your handbook. It is your map. It is your guide.' So that disproves your point that God didn't say that.

EDIT: MsRR, I can't find the exact verse from where that is from. Sorry. But I know it's in Paul. Wink

Yeah, a handbook to a morally good life!  A map to God's Kingdom in Heaven!  He meant it spiritually when he said that.  As you can tell, there is no physical 'Kingdom of God' on this Earth.  So

EDIT. NO shouting.. LAST warning! ~MsRR
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 08:25:34 pm by MsRowdyRedhead » Report Spam   Logged

Driver12
JuniorBuilder

MLNO Reputation 0

Purpose: Complete the objective, regardless of cost.

Level 4 Fourth Year Anniversary Combination
« Reply #1463 on: December 08, 2009, 08:27:55 pm »

Just because some parts of the Bible are meant as metaphors does not mean the entire book is meant as metaphors. It's a logical fallacy to believe otherwise.
Report Spam   Logged

We've been observing out here in Arizona that the people in power who shout loudest about "the law is the law" and "what about illegal don't you understand" are usually the biggest lawbreakers here. Par for the course.
LordVaderRulez
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 0

Awards:
Purpose: To get off this dang Island...

4 8 15 16 23 42

Level 5 Windows User Combination
« Reply #1464 on: December 08, 2009, 08:28:46 pm »

Then how should we know what parts to take metaphorically?
Report Spam   Logged

Incorrect, I for one, can honestly say say, I'm just a large sandwich, that loves Lego and has a vision or two....
[/center]
Shoots Da Kine
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 1

I'm back!

« Reply #1465 on: December 08, 2009, 08:29:33 pm »

@ Tommy,

*shrugs* Prove it. Jesus said it to his deciples. So, it was meant for here, on earth, because he also said, '...for your Spirit on Heaven is based on the way of your faith,' or something like that. ~Gospel of John

And so, God wouldn't lie about Creation, either.
Report Spam   Logged

Tommy_60
JuniorBuilder

MLNO Reputation 0

Lego charges me up!↑

« Reply #1466 on: December 08, 2009, 08:32:11 pm »

Just because some parts of the Bible are meant as metaphors does not mean the entire book is meant as metaphors. It's a logical fallacy to believe otherwise.

I take the New Testament literally, and I think David and all the Apostles, and Mary, And Joseph, and Caesar were all real people.

@ Indy : We cannot judge God by our own ways of judging.  Wink  And God never said that all the Bible actually happened.  There is no prologue or epilogue stating "I am God and all the things in this book happnened exactly how they are told."
Report Spam   Logged

Shoots Da Kine
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 1

I'm back!

« Reply #1467 on: December 08, 2009, 08:34:42 pm »

@ Tommy,

I am not. Read the Bible. Wink

And God NEVER (capitalized; not shouting) said that the Bible didn't happen. And, if you take it that way, why would Jesus say all of the stuff in my earlier posts?

EDIT: THAT WAS SHOUTING.. and writing capatalized does not change it.  MsRR
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 08:41:24 pm by MsRowdyRedhead » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 [74]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum