News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 19, 2024, 05:37:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Destiny of a Hero -- V.2

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Destiny of a Hero -- V.2  (Read 1137 times)
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: June 03, 2009, 11:08:24 am »

-=Prologue=-
-==Prologue: History of a Hero==-
It is the year 2000. The calm before the storm as you would say...
One night, in a small town with not much around,  a young man dressed in a black coat was walking through the town. He then suddenly stopped and looked around, and then looked up.
"... Show yourselves!" Called out the man, as four others dressed totally in black dropped down and started walking towards him, smiling evilly.
"... I see." The guy said, jumping up and slamming down with his leg as the person ran at him. Then, he somehow got a weapon seemingly made out of energy and seemingly from thin air, and slashed at another one who ran up to the male, as the mysterious male kicked the person in the stomach. The man then jumped back, as the remaining two ran at him, and he blocked them quickly, getting another weapon from thin air to deal with the two, blocking their slashes, and then quickly moved up to the one on the left, and sent an elbow to the person's chin, sending the person down instantly. The last one smirked and put his sword on his shoulder, staring down the guy, as the two rand at each other and slashed at each other, the mysterious guy with the black cloak's weapons changing to weird swords that are wielded in a different way, and then slashed at the guy, who blocked both of the slashes each time barely, though hit with a punch like motion, except with the palm out. The strike knocked the cloaked guy back a bit, though he was able to block the other guy's follow up slash, the bluish cyan light from the weapons briefly lighting up his face and illuminating the other guy's face, as the cloaked guy slashed upwards quickly, cutting into part of the guy in black's chest, and slicing a line on his face, barely missing his left eye, as the cloaked guy took advantage of the other guy's surprise, and did a sweeping kick, which the guy in black fell for, but put out his hand and sent a kick to the cloaked guy's stomach, sending him back a bit, though the cloaked guy ran at the guy in black, and elbowed him in the head, sending him down.
Afterward, the guy turned to face the way he had been headed in the first place, and ran down the street, as people started to actually come out to investigate the sounds they had heard...

A few days later, a helicopter appeared over the same town, as a vehicle rolled into the town... After a few hours of traveling through the town, the people got out of the vehicle, and one stayed behind and smirked, as he held up a magnifying glass above one of the parts of path that they had traveled, propped it up with a holder molded seemingly for that purpose, and ran out of the town, as the heat magnified started to do something to the ground...
A few minutes later, the mysterious cloaked guy from the fight earlier that week was standing on a nearby cliff, as he noticed what looked like smoke in one of the parts of the town, and was startled when he also noticed a flame, which had started to spread. The guy watched as the flames spread over the town, and he then looked above the town as he noticed a helicopter blowing off the smoke with it's propellers so no-one would see it. The guy then turned around, and ran elsewhere...

The town eventually burned to the ground, and no-one even knew what had happened. If you asked anyone, they would probably even say they didn't even know that the town had existed in the first place. But, someone did care. But the questions still stand...

Who was that mysterious cloaked person? What was that relatively unknown town? Why were those people fighting the mysterious cloaked person? who were they anyway, and did they play a part in the town burning down...?
-==/Opening Chapter Over.\==-

Discussion topic
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 01:51:57 pm by The Mentalist » Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 11:57:33 am »

-==Chapter 1: Dawn of a Hero, Part 1==-
Two years have passed since the unknown tragedy. Most people there hadn't had much contact with the others outside the town for a while anyway, so no-one thought it strange when they hadn't been heard from for two years since the fire.
The new school year is approaching, and as such, a relatively newly discovered town named "Terakou", home to a recently built huge school, is hosting a world-wide event to celebrate it, gathering students from all over the globe there to take part. The principal isn't that old, so it's possible that may help relations, but there are always the trouble makers. They are also providing air-fare and a place to stay, though they don't have any dorms or so. The only thing is that Terakou had never been heard of before this. There is no clue to why, but the popular reason is that it was only recently discovered, and that before that, because it was in the middle of no-where, no-one knew that the town existed, and the ones who did, lived there.

As the invites were being sent out, a boy of around 10 years old slept on his bed, an envelope on his desk nearby. The boy had brown naturally spiky hair, and seemed to like the colour green, as his room suggested, as it was mostly covered in some colour of green. This boy's name is Kaze Hikari. Suddenly, the alarm went off, and Kaze jolted upright, startled by the sudden noise of the alarm, as he looked at the time.
... I should probably start getting ready. Kaze thought, as he quickly pulled out his black shirt that had a green stripe around the middle, and his blue jeans, along with his white socks. A few minutes later, he had finished getting changed, and pulled on his black, silver, and green shoes, and grabbed his backpack, which was coloured black and green, and started packing it with random stuff. He then remembered the envelope, and opened it, reading it again.
"'You have been invited to the Terakou Town School's world-wide event, a gathering like no other! Take the enclosed ticket and hop on your nearest plane, and get ready to have an experience like no other! You should be here by the Sunday of the week of the event, as that is when the event actually starts.' Well, it's a Sunday, so..." Kaze said to himself, stuffing the envelope and the note into his backpack, and then put the backpack on his back, and ran out of his bedroom door, and down the stairs, and quickly stopped in the kitchen to grab a bite to eat, and decided to eat it while he was walking, and was about to run out of the door to the house, except, a few days ago he had been eating a banana, and had dropped the banana peel on the floor, meaning to pick it up later. And so, he ran right on top of the banana peel, and slipped on it, and it wasn't enough that he fell on his back, temporarily slowing him down, the piece of toast with jam on it he had been planning to eat decided it would take that exact moment to fly out of his hands and land right on his face.
"This just isn't my day..." Kaze mumbled through the toast and jam, as he got up, tossed the banana peel in the compost bin, and ran into the bathroom to clean off his face, and looked into the mirror, his emerald green eyes examining his hair, and decided not to try to fix it, but just so happened to miss the jam embedded in it. And so, this time he actually made it to the door, opened it, and ran to the nearby airport, only a block or two away.

A half an hour later, Kaze made it to the airport, and panted, and ran over to the part of the airport that had it labeled about the event in Terakou.
"I've... Got a... Ticket to... Terakou..." Kaze panted, as the ticket master stared at him for a second, and then nodded and quickly typed something on the computer as Kaze handed the ticket master the ticket, who then said, "It is done." Nodding and thanking the ticket master, Kaze ran to the waiting area, and after a little while of waiting, got on the plane. Kaze seemed to had just gotten comfortable in his seat after the plane took off, when suddenly there was an announcement that they were there. Slightly confused, Kaze shook his head and got off, noting that they indeed were in a different place, and was still kinda confused, but decided not to voice that, and instead, ran off into the main part of Terakou, and immediately noticed a towering building, which at first he thought was a tower, but noted that it was the wrong shape for a tower, and decided to run up and see what it was.

A few minutes later, Kaze arrived in the direct vicinity of the place, and had to look up to see the full size of the huge five story building, which had the name, "Terakou Town School" on the front of it.
That's one huge school. Kaze noted in his head, and ran up to the front, where he showed the second ticket to the person at the front of the building, who gave him a badge-like thing that showed who he was, and Kaze entered the building, and was immediately filled with awe at just how high tech and huge it was...
-==/End Chapter One\==-

Discussion Topic
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
Solo Rogue
Loneliness Wave Fighter
JuniorBuilder

MLNO Reputation 0

Team: No Team
Purpose: SECRET

Transcode 002

Windows User Level 5 Tenth Year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 12:07:15 pm »

-==Chapter 2: Dawn of a Hero, Part 2==-
Kaze walked around, full of awe at the building, and then realized that he'd have plenty of time over the next week to be amazed at the building, and started looking around at the people starting to gather in the 'lobby', or main hall, of the building. Kaze sighed, as he didn't have a clue who any them were, and wondered if there would be any new friends or such that he'd meet while he was here, or if they'd just ignore him. He saw a girl with brownish hair and blue eyes looking around at the stuff with a bored type of look, and shrugged and decided to go up to her and see if she'd ignore him or not.
"Hi, I'm Ka-" Kaze started, before the girl cut him off.
"Go away." The girl said, and Kaze blinked, and frowned.
"I was just-" Kaze tried to explain, but the girl cut him off again.
"Not interested." She said with some boredom, and Kaze sighed, and decided to try one last time.
"Could you let me finish?" Kaze said, and the girl turned to look at him.
"What is it?" She asked, a sound of slight annoyance in her voice, as Kaze continued.
"I was trying to introduce myself. My name is Kaze Hikari." Kaze finished, having not thought of anything else to say, and the girl sighed.
"In that case, if you're finished, go away." The girl said, and turned her attention back to looking at the building, but Kaze just stood there.
"What are you doing anyway...? I mean, why are you looking at a wall?" Kaze asked her, and she looked back.
"Because it's fascinating. And there doesn't seem to be anything else to do around here." She said, giving Kaze a look.
"One last thing, and I'll let you stare in peace. What's your name?" Kaze asked, and the girl turned her attention back to the wall, before getting up and grabbing her backpack.
"Kali." She said simply, and walked off down one of the other halls, leaving Kaze to just blink, and shook his head.

Kaze started walking around again, and noticed a kid with brownish-black hair with matching black clothes sitting around, but before Kaze even thought of going up to talk to him, the kid gave him a look that essentially said not to. Sighing at the fact that everyone either didn't like him, or ignored him, Kaze started to turn around and walk away, only to crash into someone else. Kaze crashed to the ground, and then rubbed his head, getting up slowly. He noticed that the kid he crashed into was a boy around his age, but was a little bit shorter, but not by much, and wore a type of uniform, but he wasn't sure what kind. The kid's hair was spiky and blackish, but was neater than Kaze's hair, indicating that the other kid's hair might not be naturally spiky. The kid also got up slowly, a tiny bit annoyed at the crash.
"Who are you?" Kaze asked the kid, who then brushed himself off.
"You can call me Sakeo. Don't do that again though if you can... Anyway, I'll ask you the same thing, just in case we happen to meet again." Sakeo said, and Kaze nodded, and introduced himself, and Sakeo nodded.
"Right then, see ya later then maybe." Sakeo said, and then walked off in the direction he was originally going, as Kaze then traveled down the hallway that he had been heading towards in the first place, wondering just what this school had in it...

As Kaze walked along, he was intrigued by what the school had. On the first floor it had the nurses' station, along with the cafeteria, and many other things. On the second floor, it had the Principal's office, a classroom or two, and the library. The third and fourth floors were almost all dedicated to classrooms of many types, as he looked on the map that the person at the door had given out, and when he had gone up to check what the 5th floor may have, he saw that it was roped off, and the map didn't have any mention of the fifth floor at all. Puzzled as to why that wasn't available, Kaze shrugged and made his way back down to the first floor, and decided to go to the cafeteria for a snack as he felt a little hungry. As he turned the corner, though, he once again crashed into someone, and remembering about the crash that happened with Sakeo earlier, he assumed it may have been Sakeo again.
"Gah, sorry Sakeo, it won't happen again." Kaze said with his eyes closed as he sat up and rubbed his head, as it was getting a tiny bit sore from all the crashes.
"... Who's Sakeo?" A voice that obviously wasn't Sakeo's, as it was higher pitched, said, as Kaze paused for a second, and opened his eyes to see a girl with long red hair and green eyes looking at him curiously, as Kaze sweatdropped and realized he shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that.
"Just someone I kinda... Ran into earlier, literally." Kaze said, slightly smiling at the 'ran into' part, as the girl while still a little curious about that part, nodded and stood up.
"You run into people a lot, don't you, uh..." She asked, as Kaze also stood up.
"My name's Kaze, and yes, that's seeming to become a habit of mine." Kaze said with a smile, as the girl smiled too.
"I'm Sonia, nice to meet you, Kaze." Sonia said, as she extended her hand for a handshake.
"Nice to meet you too, Sonia." Kaze responded, and shook her hand, and then remembered what he was going to do.
"I'll see you later hopefully, Sonia, bye!" Kaze said, as he started to walk away, as Sonia waved after him, and Kaze started to run in the direction of the Cafeteria.

In the cafeteria, the guy with the brownish-black hair walked in and sat down near the door, and glared at a boy with blond hair who seemed to be loud and obnoxious, who was talking with his friends, and saw the other kid staring at him.
"What do you want?" The blond haired kid asked, as the other kid just stared.
"... You to shut up." The kid said, and flung an apple that hit the blond haired boy in the chest, and the apple burst on impact, drenching the kid in juice from the apple.
"Why you..!" The blond haired boy said, standing up and glaring at the kid in black, and then flung a meatball from his plate at the kid, who ducked, and Kaze just happened to walk in at that exact moment, only to be hit by said meatball, which though it didn't hurt him, did happen to stain the green part of his shirt.
"... Dang, I kinda liked this shirt too." Kaze sighed, and looked around, just as the blond haired kid yelled out 'FOOD FIGHT!!', and the cafeteria erupted in chaos.
Okay, maybe this is a bad time to get a snack... Kaze thought, and turned and walked out of the room, remembering where the principal's office was, and decided to go and get the principal to deal with this.

As Kaze was making his way to the Principal's office, the principal himself was deep in thought.
Was this really the best idea? I mean, I had heard that those 'Chaos Hunters' had also come here, but then again, I haven't seen any of them yet... I still don't think that proclamation of them being on the side of Justice is true though... But I don't have any evidence yet. The principal thought, and as he turned around in his chair, he strangely could hear what he thought was a bunch of commotion and clamouring.
...? What's all that...? The principal thought, as the door to his office opened, and Kaze ran in.
"Um... Mister Principal, there's kinda a problem going on in the cafeteria... Some kids decided to start a food fight, and well, you may know how fast that spreads..." Kaze explained, and the principal sighed, and got up and started to walk to the cafeteria, Kaze following.
If it's not one thing it's another... The principal thought, and after a little while of walking, the two reached the cafeteria, and the principal blinked as he walked in and saw the chaos that was going on, as some of the walls and most of the floor had been covered in food some way or another.
"What's going on here?" The principal called out, as everyone in the room froze and turned to look at him.
"This isn't how food is supposed to be used..." The principal said, frowning, and then started to think about something.
"However... I do have an idea. All of you, come with me." The principal said, as Kali got up from the seat in the corner she had picked out before the food fight had started, and she sighed as the food fight had been mildly interesting, but she hadn't actually participated in it. Sakeo also was slightly confused to why all of them had to follow, as he had been eating a slice of pizza for a late lunch, but shrugged and got up. The principal then pulled out a mini-microphone and tapped it a couple of times, and nodded.
"Everyone, meet me in the gym. If you don't know where it is, it's the big room on the first floor that's on your map." The principal finished and put the microphone back in his pocket, as Kaze was kinda confused, as the group started walking to the gym. When they reached the gym, they immediately noticed that there were a bunch of desks with chairs attached.
"Choose a seat, any seat." The principal said, as everyone got to a desk, and the other students arrived, and Kaze waited, and saw Sonia pick a desk, and decided to choose a desk near her, as she was one of the only ones he actually really got along with. While this was happening, two figures in black walked into a secret alcove up in the left corner near the stage that people from the crowd couldn't see.
"Why are we here again...?" The one on the left, who seemed to be a little taller asked his partner, who looked at the other.
"Our leader asked us to attend any speeches that the principal gives, as it may give valuable insight into what could happen." The one on the right said, as the principal started to speak...
"Welcome to Terakou Town School! I hope you're all having a good time!"

-==/End Chapter Two\==-

Discussion Topic
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 01:55:33 pm by The Mentalist » Report Spam   Logged

Laplace. It's time to take down whoever's using the technology of Mu for their own purposes.
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 04:06:25 pm »

-==Chapter 3: Dawn of a Hero, Part 3==-

"I hope that you all will make lots of friends, enjoy your time here, and maybe even learn a few new things. My name is Kazuki Akaro. The fact that this is happening here, is a very big honour to me. You will be learning about different cultures this week as well, and this will run all the way until next Saturday, though the last day is more of a getting ready to go home day unfortunately." Kazuki started, and breathed in, before continuing.
"I'm sure it won't take that long to get used to the school's layout. And as I'm sure many of you are wondering, where will you sleep? There is a group of multi-floor apartments a little while from here, and they've agreed to somehow house the students. And any they can't take in can be housed in the school somewhere, somehow." Kazuki finished, and stopped to take a breath for a second.

Kaze was watching with interest, as he had had a few questions, one of them being what the principal had just mentioned. He was also wondering if this was all that the principal was going to say, and kept watching and listening.
While Kazuki had been stopping, the two mysterious guys started talking quietly to each other again.
"I don't think there'll be anything more important. I'm outta here." Said the taller guy, as the other guy looked from Kazuki to the other guy, shook his head, and then followed the taller guys out through the secret door.
Kazuki sighed, and then continued his speech.
"Alright. Now, since you're all gonna be here for a while, I'd like you all to take these devices." Kazuki said, as the desks set up in front of all the students opened up to reveal a sleek high tech device, with interchangeable plating.
"These are called the Personal Data Holders, or PDHs for short." Kazuki explained, and went through all the features.
"It has a touch screen, and can fit in your pocket too." Kazuki added, and sighed again.
"Also, be careful all of you. That is all." Kazuki said, as he made his way off the stage, leaving the students to admire the Personal Data Holders.

"Whoa..." Kaze said, stunned at the device, and quickly flipped through the options in awe, and saw an option to save the IDs of other PDHs.
Hmm... Worth a try. Kaze thought, and turned to Sonia.
"Hey, I found this option to seemingly save the IDs of other PDHs, but I'm not quite sure what it means... Wanna try it?" Kaze asked, and she nodded, and looked at the instructions, which said to put the two onto the tab, and press the 'Sync' button at the exact same time. Apparently if both Sync buttons were pressed at the same time within close distance, it would register the two PDHs. A loading bar then appeared and after it completed, a help article was opened on both PDHs, and Kaze read it out loud.

"'The Personal Data Holder has a built in feature to register other PDHs into itself. To do so, a person must be close to another PDH holder, and both have the registration tab open on your PDH. Then, at around the same time, you must press the Sync button on it together, which will register the two devices. You can also register it from afar by exchanging the IDs, but if you're close by, this is the fastest way. After that, you can easily contact the PDH holders you have registered by touching the name of the PDH, and selecting the method of contacting you want to use. More will be added as discovered, or made.' So, it seems like we can edit the name of our PDHs..." Kaze said, and flipped through the options, finding the name change option, and registered it as Blademan. Then, Sonia and Kaze sent a few test messages back and forth to try and get the hang of it, though the layout was pretty simple to learn. However, after the fourth message, the PDH automatically went to the registration screen, and somehow registered a 'Akuzki'.
"... What's this all about?" Kaze wondered out loud, staring at the new registered PDH. However, he noticed that the time was 6:30, and got up.
"I think it might be just about time to leave." Kaze said, as Sonia nodded, and Kaze grabbed his bags and headed out of the school.

Once they were outside, Kaze looked around, and saw the apartments, and ran over to them, Sonia following behind, and walked through the doors and up to the receptionist's counter.
"Hello. I'm Kaze Hikari... Do I have a room here? I'm just wondering." Kaze asked, and the receptionist looked up the room, and nodded, handing him the key, as Sonia then went next. Kaze however, didn't wait for her, and ran off in search of his room first, and found it after a while, and opened it to see Sakeo sitting in a chair, who looked up as Kaze walked in.
"Oh, hello there." Sakeo said, as Kaze nodded to him. The door then opened a few minutes later, and Kaze blinked as he saw who it was.
"Oh, that's weird. This is the room that I've got..." Sonia said, looking from the room number to the two in the room already, as Sakeo raised his eyebrows.
"Hello, and who are you?" Sakeo asked, as Sonia introduced herself. There wasn't much talking, but the next minute, the door opened again, and the other girl from that morning, Kali, walked in.
"Lemme guess, you've got this room too?" Kaze asked, as Kali nodded, otherwise giving Kaze the cold shoulder through the rest of that evening. Kaze and Sonia talked for a little bit, but then the group all chose their own beds, and went to sleep...

-==/End Chapter 3\==-

Discussion Topic
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 01:27:51 pm by The Mentalist » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 10:22:42 am »

Yeah, no, Sakeo and Sonia have met before that one scene. =P </retcon>

-==Chapter 4: Dawn of a Hero, Part 4==-

[Monday -- September xx -- 2002]

The next day, Kaze woke up with a yawn, and looked around. The rest were still asleep, so he got off the bed, grabbed his bag, and went into the restroom to change. He had put on an outfit identical to the one he had had on the day before, and looked around, thinking for a little bit, and tip-toed over to Kali. He then decided to poke her in the face to attempt to wake her up... He regretted that decision quickly after. He got punched in the face, sending him backward because it was unexpected, as Kali got up with an annoyed look on her face.
"Yeah, don't do that again." She said, as she got up, grabbed her bag, and walked into the rest room to change.

A little while later, after everyone had woken up and changed, they decided to head out to the school; as their Personal Data Holders simultaneously started beeping.
"Gah, what is that noise?" Sakeo asked, covering his ears, as the rest pulled out their PDHs out, and checked them, finding out that the classes were at 8:30... And that it was currently 7:10.
"... Whose bright idea was it to get everyone in the room up at 7:10 again?" Kali asked, obviously a little upset. Kaze stayed quiet with that, not bothering to answer, as he looked through the features; finding a music tab, the communications tab from before which had email and such, a gaming tab, an internet tab, and other things, like a map tab of all things. So, Kaze decided to look around the map and such as they were waiting for the classes.
"So, what classes does everyone have?" Sonia asked, as they all responded with what they had, some of which didn't exactly make sense for them. Kaze meanwhile, had gotten to the second floor after noticing a theatre of all things on the first floor, and was looking around the rooms, when he noticed something weird... A gap between two of the rooms like there was a gap in the wall, but you couldn't see anything from the outside.
"Hey, guys, look at this..." Kaze said, and pointed to the oddity.
"That does seem weird; could it have just been a design error?" Sakeo asked, as Kaze frowned, and looked at the time.
7:45... While I'm not going to ask how we wasted 35 minutes, I think we have enough time... Kaze thought, and turned to the others.
"Let's go check it out then."

A few minutes later, after getting to the stairwell for the first floor, the four made it to the second floor, though Kali was a little hesitant in actually following. Kaze started to look around the floor, but only saw the rooms that should have been there, and walls.
"This is weird..." Kaze said, frowning, as he walked around to where the gap should be, and stared at the wall, and knocked on it, revealing a hollow sound behind it.
"Okay; there's something behind there. Behind a concrete wall. That we can't get to. Did we come all this way for nothing? Gah!" Kaze thought out loud, as he kicked the wall in frustration at this fact, as the wall moved inward a bit, and then pivoted, revealing an entrance to a secret room, as the others in the group looked on curiously.
"Okay; not what I expected..." Kaze said, examining the entrance for a second.
"... Let's go in." Kaze said, as the rest looked at each other with a frown, and then nodded. The room didn't have all that much in there, but did have a bunch of bookcases and books, and a computer. Kaze went up to it to attempt to look, but found that it was in a different language, and connected his PDH to transfer some of it, as he looked at some of the books. They seemed to be in the same type of language as the computer's, but something seemed... off. He ignored that though, and suddenly looked up with shock on his face, as he looked to the door; he heard footsteps heading toward the room, and it wasn't from the group.

One of the mysterious people from earlier was walking towards the room, and had an intrigued look on his face as he approached the entrance... Which was open.
Hmm. It looks like we may actually have some pesky intruders. Hmm. The guy thought, as he walked into the room, and started to look around; the time currently being 8:13; which meant that the others had 17 minutes to somehow get out.

Kaze frowned as he noted the time, and attempted to crawl back, but hit something that made a noise in the process. He noticed that the guy in the doorway, who had an expressionless face and red eyes, was now going over to investigate the noise. He tried to hide as best he could; but it proved to not be necessary, as the guy suddenly went back out of the room. Kaze then nodded to the others, as he stopped the copy, and unplugged his PDH, and quickly ran out of the room, hoping not to be seen, as he noticed the guy in the doorway talking to another person who was shorter by a bit, and ran off in the opposite direction of them. Kaze checked his PDH, and saw that it was 8:25, and then ran off quickly for his Japanese class, arriving with only 2 minutes to spare.

"Hmm. So it seems that some intruders got in and stole some info... No matter; they never found any of the important info." The taller one said as he walked in and looked around, as the screen went black.
"A minor setback, but we have all of the data backed up elsewhere, so the loss of one system doesn't matter. We just have to step up our plans. It is intriguing how they managed to do this without getting caught... However, it won't happen again." He continued, clenching his left fist...

-==/End Chapter 4\==-

Discussion Topic
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 10:24:24 am by The Mentalist » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 01:57:31 pm »

-==Chapter 0.5: Secrets in the School, Part 1==-

Kaze went into the classroom, and sat down, not believing he had made it in time; in fact being early. He then started to think about the person he had seen, and the room, and frowned. What was going on there? Why was that person there? Why was that room there? Why wasn't it on the map at all? There were now a few unanswered questions, and they weren't going to stay that way long if he could help it. Kaze paid attention to the class for then though; even if he didn't really know exactly why he was in that class. He found out that Japanese names were last names first, then the first names. After the class, Kaze sighed, and pulled out his PDH, and then looked for a headphone plug on the device. After he found it, he pulled out his old headphones, and plugged them in. He then flipped over to the music tab, and began to listen to the music that was on there, some of it being U2, as he headed toward the cafeteria. He got his lunch, and then went to sit down, as the other three noticed Kaze and went to sit with him; though a little convincing was needed for Kali to join them.

As the group sat down, two other kids had entered the cafeteria, and sat down at opposite sides of the place. They were the same kids that had started the food fight from before, but hadn't really seemed to be doing anything this time, they just sat down and looked around the room and alsp at their food. After a while of both sitting down, the blond-haired boy stood up suddenly, as his bluish brown eyes seemed to glow for a second with mischievous intent, and tossed an apple toward Kaze quickly, who ducked because he had dropped his napkin, and the apple went and hit the one who was sitting across from him, who just so happened to be Kali. The peace in the cafeteria didn't last long, as Kali stood up, and started throwing things at the food fighter, and everyone else suddenly joined in. Kaze however sat back up, a confused look on his face.
"... What happened here?" He asked, having finally noticed the food. He got hit with a slice of cake thrown by the one who started it, and then started to get a little annoyed, catching one of the apples that were flying by, and throwing it at the food fighter, it hitting him square in the back of the head and exploding into juice. That got the food fighter's attention, as he whirled around and tossed a slice of pizza toward Kaze, but got hit by another apple shortly after, from the other boy.

The food fight mostly kept on for a little while longer, though toward the end it became a food fight between Kaze, the food fighter, the other guy, and anyone else who was on either Kaze or the food fighter's side now.
"You need to work on your aim." Kaze taunted, as he moved out of the way of an apple quickly, causing the food fighter to growl and throw another apple. Kaze caught this one, and redirected it back toward the food fighter, who attempted to dodge, but got hit in the arm by it. The food fighter then grabbed a whole pie, and threw it toward Kaze, who had been distracted by another person throwing an apple at him, Kaze only turning back just in time to see the pie hit his face. That got everyone quiet for all of a second, as everyone then got back to throwing food at each other.
"Anyone else find it interesting that this is the second time this week that this has happened? I wonder if it'll turn into a daily event..." Kaze commented to Sonia, which caused her to smile, as Kaze returned an apple to the food fighter, scoring a hit on his other arm.

Meanwhile, Kazuki happened to be passing by the cafeteria, still frowning and thinking about what had been happening recently.
Those Chaos Hunters think I'm just going to let them go throw with their plan... After what they've already done, likely without the approval of their leader. Kazuki thought, as he looked into the cafeteria, and watched as everyone threw food at each other, and then facepalmed.
Great; another mess to clean up. Ah well... Kazuki thought, as he walked into the room.
"What's going on here?" Kazuki asked, as he walked in and stared at everyone, dumbfounded.

Kaze froze in mid apple-throw as Kazuki walked in, and looked around, blinking, and as no-one had explained yet, decided it couldn't get any worse, and told him what had happened, and how the food fighter had started throwing things at people... Again. Kazuki shook his head, and talked to everyone at once, explaining how they shouldn't be wasting food like that. Kaze nodded, as he likely wasn't going to be participating in food fights again any time soon, and Kazuki looked around the room.
"Well, I've got to go now, so I'll see you all later." Kazuki said with a smile, as he started to leave the room and walk down the hallway, only to be interrupted...
"Akaro." A voice from behind Kazuki said, and Kazuki sighed as he turned around to see the taller one from the mysterious room from earlier standing there.
"Come with me." He said, as Kazuki frowned and followed the guy, eventually making it up to Kazuki's office on the second floor, and the two walked in, as the guy put a list of names down on the table.
"Call the people on that list." The guy said, as Kazuki picked up a phone, dialed a few numbers, and repeated a message...

-==/End Chapter 0.5\==-

Discussion Topic
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 03:24:58 pm »

It's true! =O Two DoaH epic posts in a single day!

-==Chapter 0.6: Secrets in the School, Part 2==-

Kaze looked back at the group after Kazuki left, and walked out of the cafeteria after eating the few things left on his plate that were his. After the others quickly finished, they ran out after him, as Kaze leaned up against the wall.
"Well that didn't go well, or anywhere near good." Kaze said, as the food fighter walked out of the cafeteria.
"What do you want now?" Kaze asked frowning, as the food fighter walked up to him.
"To settle what we started." The food fighter said, uppercutting Kaze before he could react, sending him flying down the hall a little ways. Sakeo kicked out at the food fighter, who got hit in the chest, but only stumbled back a bit, and responded by punching him in the face. The two girls stayed back, a look of shock on their faces, and not particularly wanting to get involved in case the principal happened to show up. Kaze ran back, and landed a punch straight at the food fighter's face at the front. The food fighter stumbled back with a resounding crack, as Sakeo pinned him to the ground.
"Leave us alone now..." Sakeo said, letting go after that. The food fighter got up and scowled at the group, and then ran off in the other direction. Kaze sighed, and nodded to the other three, and started heading off down the hall again.

A few minutes later, when they had reached the stairway to the second floor, the four Personal Data Holders started to ring, as if a call was coming through, but only Kaze's actually got through, because he still had his headphones in, and listened to the message, which came from the principal...
"You, and the others who intruded on the room behind the wall, all got this message. You are hereby expelled, and are required to see the principal's office after you get this message so we can clear up the paperwork for this." That's what the message said, and left Kaze with a shocked expression on his face.
"What's wrong?" Sakeo asked, as Kali and Sonia looked at Kaze curiously.
"We... We've been expelled?" Kaze asked, his mouth open, as he shook his head and repeated the message.

After a couple minutes of uneasy silence, Kaze was the first to actually say something again.
"... Do... Do you think this is also because of what just happened?" Kaze asked, as the others kinda shifted in their spot nervously.
"Well... It seems like there's nothing we can do... Let's go." Kaze said, walking up the stairs slowly, as if time was going slower for him or something; but likely it was just the fact that they were going to be going back home after only two days here... Home. That hadn't exactly been on Kaze's mind; not when he was the only one who even lived there. Kaze put his PDH back in his pocket, as his thoughts went back to that room, and the message they just heard...
What exactly is in that room that they don't want us to find out about?

Back in Kazuki's office, after Kazuki had finished sending out the messages, the mysterious person smiled.
"Good. Now thanks for your help... We'll take it from here." He said, as he turned to walk out of the office.
"You won't get away with this." Kazuki said, as the guy turned his head to smirk at Kazuki.
"And who'll stop us? You? The police? Don't make me laugh. They wouldn't believe you in a million years." He said with a laugh as he turned to walk out the door, the only objection being a growl from Kazuki...

Kaze walked down the hallway on the second floor, briefly passing the wall the room was hidden in, as the one who had walked into the room earlier passed them, a scowl on his face as he looked at the four kids. Kaze frowned after he was gone, and walked up to the door to the Principal's office. Kaze knocked on the door, and then went in after Kazuki opened it, and sat down.
"So... What now?" Kaze asked Kazuki, as he sighed.
"First of all, I have something very important that only you four can hear. Please close the door." Kazuki said, as Kaze nodded though he a little confused, got up, and closed the door. He then sat back down after that, and listened to what Kazuki had to say.
"I was forced to send you that message, and would have sent a mail message to explain after that, but I only just got that person out of here." Kazuki said, as Kaze looked at him with a puzzled expression.
"He only just left? Would he happen to be tall, with black hair and black clothes?" Kaze asked, as Kazuki nodded.
"Yes, that would be his general description... Why?" Kazuki asked, as Kaze frowned.
"We just passed him in the hall leading to the office." Kaze said, as Kazuki stayed quiet for a few seconds.
"Interesting. Well, you aren't getting expelled, but what I have to say is more important than that... Do you still want to hear it?" Kazuki asked, as everyone nodded.
"Yes; but I just want to mention one thing first, we ran into that food fighter guy outside of the cafeteria, and I kinda clocked him in the nose." Kaze mentioned, as Kazuki barely suppressed a laugh, and Sonia stayed kinda quiet.
"That's okay, I'll have one of our nurses take a look at him later. Well then, here is what I have to tell you..."

-==/End Chapter 0.6\==-

Discussion Topic
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 02:53:00 pm by The Mentalist » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 04:31:05 pm »

Three!? Wooooow. xD

-==Chapter 0.7: Secrets in the School, Part 3==-

"First off, as you know, my name is Kazuki Akaro. The fact that I am the principal of the school isn't exactly a secret. As for the person you saw... I have kinda met them before; in a way. They are known as the Chaos Hunters, and are only two of the whole organization. They say they seek to eradicate all evil, but what they do is far from that. They do seek to eradicate evil, but that isn't all they do. They also seek to... 'recruit' people for their cause. They were the ones who forced me to phone you on your PDHs and tell you you were expelled.

"They want to recruit you. They've been known to do so in the past, and have just been looking for an excuse, which they found when they found out there was an intrusion in their secret room, and noticed that you guys had been hanging around a little while prior to it. Once you were expelled, they were planning to take you and train you into their cause. One of the most key things is for you to not give out your names, or at least your first name. While it would cause your cover to be better, even if they find that the name you give them doesn't match their entry for wanted people either to recruit or otherwise, you'll be fine.

"How I know these people, and how I know about their activities and such is not a topic that is need to know for right now. There could be a time in the future that it could become a tale to tell you, now is not the time however." The principal said, as he stared off into space, possibly remembering something, as Kaze thought for a second, and then said something else.
"Sir, Kazuki, is there possibly any way to fight these guys?" Kaze asked, as Kazuki shook his head.
"No. The Chaos Hunters are terrifyingly powerful. Fighting them would just end up in your defeat, or worse, and I only recommend it if you absolutely need to and you are cornered or such." Kazuki said, and then thought about something.
"However. You should take these weapons." Kazuki said, and pointed to a weapon cabinet near the wall.
"There is enough for everyone here." Kazuki continued, as Kaze stood up, and looked at one of the weapons, a short sword with a stylized hilt, though the handle itself was plain. Kaze grabbed the sword, and could've sworn for a second that the gem at the end of the handle glowed limegreen when he touched it, along with the sword's blade, but the only thing he noticed that he hadn't noticed before was something in the shape of wind or such, and waited as the others chose their own weapon.

Sonia looked around the weapons, none really standing out all that much, as she wasn't really one to fight... Usually one of her brothers defended her from threats like these. She did look over the options there though, sighing. How did she get herself into this predicament this time? Sonia walked over to one of the daggers, and picked it up to examine it. As she did so, the gem on it's hilt, and the blade, seemed to glow white, and as she looked over the Dagger after that, she noticed a wave type of pattern, but figured she just missed it before.

Before Sakeo chose his new weapon, he walked over to Kaze.
"Some situation we're in now..." Sakeo said, as Kaze nodded.
"It'll be all right, I hope." Kaze said, and Sakeo briefly smiled, and walked over to the cabinet. He looked at the selection there, and thought for a second, as he reached out for a Kunai. He had thought it glowed green, but passed it off as part of his imagination, though as he looked it over and thought it'd be a good throwing tool, he noticed a tree-like emblem on it, and raised an eyebrow at that.

Kali, on the other hand, went straight for the weapons, and as she looked up and down over the choice, not seeming all that good, but found a mini-staff, and grabbed it. The wood on it seemed to glow red, but it disappeared so quickly that she didn't think it was real. She looked around, and noticed that everyone else had chosen their weapons, and looked back at the staff, and noticed a fire-like symbol.
That's different. She thought, and shrugged, and put it on her back, intending to hide it under her shirt later on.

"The threat doesn't seem to be big enough yet that you all need to stay in the school." Kazuki said after everyone had chosen their weapons.
"You can all return to your apartments now to reflect on this. However, I would like to remind you... Don't even think of fighting the Chaos Hunters; they've had years of painful training... they can and will defeat you easily. They are too powerful for you four to defeat." Kazuki said, as Kaze nodded, and looked at the other three, who also nodded, and Kaze walked out of the office, and then stopped in front of the other three, and smiled mischievously.
"Race you to the apartments." Kaze said to them, and ran off; still thinking about the revelation that Kazuki made; and then started thinking, once again, about that room in the wall...

-==/End Chapter 0.7\==-

Discussion Topic
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 02:54:18 pm by The Mentalist » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 02:07:20 pm »

I think this may officially be the longest chapter in the prologue?

-==Chapter 0.8: Secrets in the School, Part 4==-

As the group got back to the apartments, Kaze sighed. He would have to somehow figure out a way to get to the room without the others knowing; they'd likely try to stop them. However, he also realized that likely whatever his plan was, he'd need help to pull it off. So, as they were going up the stairs to their room, he quickly went through different situations in his mind, thinking of how they could work, and after choosing one of them and ignoring how much it could hurt, he quickly formulated it into an actual plan, and waited for them to reach their room to send a message to Sonia.

As the four were all standing around, with a kinda uneasy silence, Sonia heard a beep, and quickly checked her PDH, not sure who would be sending a message then. The sender turned out to be Kaze, even though he was standing right next to her; and the contents seemed a little weird, and caused Sonia to raise an eyebrow, but ignored it, and followed it through... The message said to elbow Kaze in the side hard enough that it seemed like he had a problem, while not letting the others notice, and then get him out of the room without them knowing what was up. Which was exactly what she did.

As the elbow hit Kaze, he doubled over quickly, not expecting that much pain.
"Oh; something must be wrong... We'll be right back." Sonia said, as she led him out of the room, him twitching a bit from the hit. He recovered soon after they got out of their room, however, and nodded to Sonia, and ran down the apartment's hallway and down the stairs to the first floor, Sonia a little ways behind. After they got out, however, Sonia stopped Kaze.
"Just what was that all about?" Sonia asked, frowning, as Kaze looked at her with a mischievous grin.
"Well; we're about to go explore that room again... I want to find out just what's in there that's so important." Kaze said, as he ran to the school door, and opened it, Sonia following him after she sighed, Kaze holding the door for her as she went in, and he followed, the two of them heading straight for the second floor.

As they were going through the school, Kaze used his PDH as a map to guide them, and a flashlight to light up the hallways, going up the stairs for like the hundredth time this week. He looked down the hallway, and saw no-one there, and walked up to the wall, looked up at it, and nodded to Sonia. He then lifted his leg and sent it into the wall, which opened the doorway, as he grabbed his short sword's handle, and watched as it opened slowly, revealing the room's interior. He walked in slowly, using his PDH as a flashlight to see if there was anyone in there, and there didn't seem to be, though the language on the computer seemed to be different from before. Kaze briefly looked at it, but found he still couldn't decipher it, and started to look around the rest of the room. He noticed a couple things that seemed to be high tech, but didn't pay much attention to them. As he looked around the bookcase, Kaze saw a book that seemed to have a strange feeling to it, but was written in a language he had never seen before; and likely wasn't a known language. He put it in his backpack, however, as he just couldn't put it back, and figured it was better off with him than those criminals.

After Kaze took the book, however, the bookcase started to shake, and Sonia moved out of the way, as she guessed what would happen soon after that. Kaze took the fact that Sonia moved out of the way to confirm his suspicion about the shelf, and quickly ran out of the way, the bookcase falling over soon after, only narrowly missing Kaze himself.
"That was close." Kaze whispered to Sonia, as the two heard footsteps coming down the hall, likely attracted by the bookcase falling over. The two didn't have enough time, however, as a person appeared in the doorway, and flicked on a light switch nearby to activate the light bulb in the middle of the room near Kaze and Sonia.
"So... It looks like the intruders have returned." The person said, as Kaze drew his short sword quickly, and turned toward the new guy, about to say something when he interrupted.
"Don't move." The likely Chaos Hunter said, as Kaze slightly adjusted his grip on his short sword.
"Did you not hear what I just said!? Don't move! Don't turn around! Don't even blink!" The guy said, as the taller one that kept appearing walked up from behind him.
"Don't waste you breath, Hartei... It's not worth losing your temper over a couple pathetic little kids." The new guy said, as Hartei growled.

"You're Chaos Hunters, aren't you?" Kaze asked a few seconds after that, as Hartei grinned and looked at Kaze and Sonia arrogantly.
"So what if we are? You're the ones who have intruded on this room again. This private room. You have no right to know about whether we're Chaos Hunters or not." Hartei said, as he advanced toward the two.
"We didn't know it was private." Sonia said, as Hartei frowned slightly, and walked up to them.
"Well aren't you a brave little girl?" Hartei asked, as Kaze growled.
"You won't get away with this; not now, not ever." Kaze said, as Hartei laughed.
"And who's going to stop us? You're just a little kid. And your principal has no hope of saving you." Hartei said with a grin, as he stopped in front of the two, and looked between them.
"Who to start with, who to start with..." Hartei mused aloud, as the other Hunter sighed.
"The leader told us not to harm them. Then again, I question the leader's actions every day, so I'm not one to talk. He said, Hartei's grin widening, as Kaze frowned, and wondered if this situation just got worse, as Hartei's grin vanished.
"I've decided." Hartei said, as Kaze took his left hand off of the short sword and dove down in the direction of Sonia to push her away. That move was just in time, as Hartei had drawn a knife, and stabbed toward Sonia, though it only sliced in a bit into Kaze's right arm. Kaze winced and bit his lip to avoid showing to the Hunters that he was in pain. Sonia frowned, and Kaze shook his head as if to say that it was only a minor wound, as Hartei grinned.
"And here I thought you'd be easier to defeat." Hartei said, slashing out at Sonia, but Kaze quickly got up and pulled her to the left, even though Sonia did get her left arm sliced in the process, causing her to let a slight gasp of pain out, but she followed Kaze's lead and bit her lip as well. Kaze then rushed at Hartei, but got kneed by him, sending Kaze to the floor, as Hartei taunted, and the other Hunter grew restless.
"Just finish this up, Hartei, I grow bored of this, and the other Chaos Hunter should be done by now." The Hunter said, as Hartei nodded, and stabbed out toward Sonia again, Kaze slashing at it with his left arm, to knock it off course, into the light bulb, causing some sparks to fly off it every so often. Hartei responded by kicking the two into the bookcases nearby, sending books crashing down on them.

Kaze was running out of ideas; they were out powered, there was no denying that. Kazuki was right in that aspect. However, they couldn't just give up and let the Hunters capture them... Or worse. Kaze looked around quickly, as the other guy grew impatient with Hartei toying with the kids.
"Hartei, would you quit messing around and finish this?!" The Hunter asked, as Kaze got an idea from the sparks coming from the light bulb.
I'll likely only have one shot at this... Kaze thought, as he slowly stood up, holding a book in his left hand instead of his sword.
"Say, Hartei. If this is your name..." Kaze started, as Hartei scowled at Kaze for noticing his name, but also looking slightly curious as to what he wanted.
"What would you say to 'Fried Book' as a midnight snack?" Kaze asked, causing Hartei to look at him weirdly, as Kaze tossed a book toward Hartei, and past him, straight into the remnants of the lightbulb just as sparks flew off it... The results were instantaneous. The book caught on fire, causing Hartei to step back a little, surprised at the odds of that happening. Kaze took his chance, and ran at Hartei. He body-slammed into Hartei, and sent him back into the bookcase as he was off guard, as the other Hunter simply raised an eyebrow. Kaze motioned to Sonia, who got up, and the two ran out of the room quickly. After Hartei put out the flames, he turned to the other Chaos Hunter in the room.
"Why the heck did you let them go!?" Hartei asked, as the other Hunter opened up his eyes.
"Simple. I chose that one moment to obey our leader's commands. And I thought you had kept that situation under control, but obviously I must have been wrong." The Hunter said, as Hartei walked up to him. Hartei punched the Hunter square in the face, and then grabbed him by the hair and slammed his face into the wall as a warning.
"Leave me without backup, or insult me again, and you'll have much worse consequences than that." Hartei warned, as the Hunter winced and glared at Hartei. Hartei then walked out, and after a little bit, the Hunter got up, and walked out of the room, and then smiled.
He won't threaten me when my plan's done with...

Kaze panted as the two reached the entrance to the school, and then turned to Sonia.
"That doesn't look good..." Kaze said, as Sonia smiled.
"You're one to speak. But it's not all that bad, really." Sonia said, while poking Kaze in the left arm.
"Good point." Kaze thought, and looked at his shirt, which was now a wreck. When he had taken his short sword off his back to fight earlier, he had sliced through the back of the shirt, and now his sleeve was cut. He sighed, and took his arm out of the sleeve, slightly wincing, and cut off the sleeve and cut the loop to make it one long strip of fabric.
"I liked this shirt too. Ah well... should I bandage your arm?" Kaze asked Sonia, and she nodded. Kaze stopped halfway to getting ready to tie it on Sonia's arm, however.
"Wait; this only has enough material for one arm... So unless we used your shirt sleeve for the other cut..." Kaze said, and Sonia nodded, and took her left arm out of her shirt so Kaze could cut it, and then once Kaze finished tying the makeshift bandage on Sonia's arm, she tied the other one on Kaze's arm, though both took a couple tries to actually get the correct pressure, as they each tied it a little too tight at first.
"Wait. What are we going to say to Sakeo and Kali?" Kaze asked after that, and Sonia rolled her eyes.
"We tell them about this, of course."

The two got back to the apartment pretty quickly, Kaze only barely hiding his short sword on his back until the got up to the room, and he went into the restroom to change his shirt. After he got out, Kali and Sakeo were just staring at Kaze, Kali shaking her head.
"Lemme guess; you did something stupid... Like going to that room we just nearly got in trouble because of." Sakeo said, and Kaze nodded, causing Sakeo to facepalm.
"Great. Well; I think we have an idea of what we're doing tomorrow. However; you should've had us, you may have actually not gotten injured." Sakeo said, and Kaze shook his head.
"Not the way we got attacked." Kaze said, and explained about Hartei and such. The two that had been left behind frowned, each for different reasons, and Sakeo sighed.
"We're going to Kazuki's office tomorrow. For now, we get some sleep." Sakeo said, grabbing the top right bunk, as Sonia chose the bunk under him, Kaze chose the other top bunk, and Kali chose the only one left. Kaze had a little bit of a hard time getting to sleep; but somehow he finally did...

-==/End Chapter 0.8\==-

Discussion Topic
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 02:54:51 pm by The Mentalist » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2010, 04:23:57 pm »

Looks like me and KZ are racing to see who can complete chapters faster. =P

-==Chapter 0.9: Battle For Terakou Town I, Part 1==-

[Tuesday -- September xx -- 2002]

Kaze woke up and quickly changed into another new outfit that looked exactly like the old one, except a little less torn up. He then sighed, as he looked at everyone still asleep, even Kali, and then looked at his short sword that was laying on the ground behind his backpack, which still had that mysterious book in it.
It's hard to believe yesterday actually happened... But the cut on my arm, and the weapon laying in front of me is confirmation that it did. Kaze thought with a frown. He then closed his eyes, and grabbed his Shortsword to put it on again, hoping this time he didn't accidentally cut his shirt, and put his PDH in his pocket. After he was done getting ready, the other 3 woke up and got ready. While Sakeo and Kaze were waiting for the girls, Kaze thought of something.
"We've got to see Kazuki about the room, right?" Kaze asked, and Sakeo nodded.
"Yeah... Oh, don't tell me you want to go in there again..." Sakeo said, taking a guess as to why Kaze brought it up.
"Yes. I want to know what they're hiding... How Kazuki knows these Chaos Hunters... And why it was us who were chosen." Kaze said, and Sakeo sighed.
"Fine. But only if this doesn't end in more bandages for any of us." Sakeo said, and Kaze nodded, picking up a green jacket to hide the shortsword, since he didn't trust under his normal shirt.

After everyone was ready, they left the room, and Kaze walked down the stairs, his makeshift bandage still on. Kaze hadn't even noticed that his wound had healed a little bit already. In fact, he had kinda gotten used to it, even if right now he couldn't see it. Sonia was wearing it too, but had noticed that the pain had gone down a bit, but wasn't about to lift her makeshift bandage up to see if it was healed or not. Kaze had a plan for his bandage once his wound had healed, however, and was gonna wear it on his leg, but planned to leave it on his arm until it was at least close to being healed. The group arrived at the doors finally at around 7:15. Kaze nodded to the others, and opened the doors, and walked inside. The four students quickly made their way to the second floor, and looked around, and walked up to the now infamous wall.
"Someone has to be a guard this time." Kaze said, and Sonia raised her right hand, and Kaze nodded.
"Let's do this." Kaze said, as he kicked the wall and opened the doorway.

Sakeo, Kaze, and Kali ran into the room, and quickly looked around. The room had mostly been emptied, though the scorch marks where the book was was still there, and the broken light bulb as well.
"Well it seems you definitely weren't making it up..." Kali said, walking around to look at what was left.
"It's strange though... It wasn't this empty the last time we were here. I think they took anything away that could have been bad for them after we got in here last time..." Kaze said, as he frowned and looked around still. He did start to get a suspicious feeling about all this however, but didn't know why. He did find a laptop, and opened it to find a bunch of weird text, and ran it through a bunch of translators and such. He read what it said out to the others, and everyone frowned at what it said.

"'Team One -- Your mission is to infiltrate the school and find potential recruits, along with keeping an eye on people who, while we don't have the names of as they've been encrypted by that meddling principal, have a certain... potential. You must observe those certain people, as the research provided may give us insight into them. Do not harm any of them though.' It seems to be all that was there." Kaze read out, as he thought for a second.
"That would answer the question of 'why' it was us in a way..." Kaze said, as the others nodded, and started to look around the room again.
"Let's take the laptop with us anyway." Sakeo said, and Kaze nodded and put it in his backpack after disconnecting it.

The mysterious Chaos Hunter that usually accompanied Hartei walked around the Terakou School while he thought.
Zartys... I heard that something happened to him somehow. It's time to use the leadership power the Leader gave to me, Neo Armano, to lead this group in times of need to advance the plan. With any luck that... tool... should have picked up the others if they ventured back into our room like I figure they will... It's time to get Hartei. The Chaos Hunter named Neo then smirked, and continued to walk along the hallway, heading toward where his current partner, Hartei, was stationed now.

Kaze had looked around the room for a little bit then, but hadn't found much more, until he saw a weird sort of glimmer. Kaze then looked confused, as he looked around for the source, finding it with a cover that was hiding a camera.
"... Oh, that can't be good." Kaze said and frowned, as he pulled it out of it's hiding place in the wall, and placed it on the ground. Kaze then slashed everything but the tape, and then picked it up, and took the tape out, as he heard footsteps, and Sonia ran into the room, a look that didn't seem to be concern on her face. Kaze walked out, and tackled the person who was approaching to the ground.
"... Get off me!" The guy said, as Kaze raised an eyebrow, and got up to see the food fighter.
"What are you doing here?" Kaze asked, as the food fighter looked at Kaze.
"I was just gonna ask you that same thing." The food fighter said, as Kaze frowned.
"Looking at something. We have to go to Kazuki's office." Kaze said, and the food fighter froze.
"... Kazuki? The principal? No, that wouldn't be a good idea." The food fighter said, shaking his head, as Sonia walked out, and placed her hand on the food fighter's shoulder.
"Please; don't argue. We need to do this." Sonia said and looked into the food fighter's eyes, as he looked annoyed for a few seconds and then looked away.
"Fine... But I won't like it."

-==/End Chapter 0.9\==-

Discussion Topic
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2011, 11:28:53 am »

TopiClosed.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum