News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 19, 2024, 07:16:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

im taking a break

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: im taking a break  (Read 763 times)
Empire981
X Banned Members
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation -10

Team: No Team
Purpose: please comment on my creations in the creation lab!

Lego Universe

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Level 4 Fourth Year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2009, 03:56:55 pm »

Empire, if you have a problem, don't just complain about it. Do something about it. You're only mad at him because he's right and you know it. Don't mope about it. Deal with it. You've been arrongent ever since you put up the Outstanding Trader Poll. And Lindavz is right, he isn't a know-it-all. And he isn't making accusations.

Tell me this: If your shop is the greatest ever in MLNO, why have you failed to win an Outstanding Trader award? Twice? Do you think we're all voting against you because we feel like it? No. You might be big on the LMBs, but that doesn't make you invinceable here.

And that's another thing. If you hate it so much here, why stay? Just go back to your army of followers on the LMBs if everyone is "ganging up on you" here.
its cause you guys just dont like me. THE COMPLAINERS SHOPS ARE BAD! THATS WHY YOU COMPLAIN post all u want, lie to yourself all you want, post and twist facts all you want. those ARE JUST THE FACTS PERIOD.

Ooooh boy, it's the dawn of a brand new D-Day [Star Trek Injoke]

Now everything will burst to pieces and all of our evil plots will fail.

Look, what is your problem with him?
We resolved it, as far as I remember. No need to keep it going when you don't need to, and then pretend to be the victim.

As for the break part, it won't be the end of the world... You could have just posted it in vacations, and made a sligth announcment here. Something tells me that one day you'll return [next week probably].

In any case, you're an okay kid with a serious problem with the forum. It is evident by your lowered rep. So I suggest that you don't overreact because someone annoys you by long posts like this one.

This forum needs a counselour... Hmm... *Looks around, getting weird looks*

i dont care what you think. he is just a kid without a life who needs to fell good about himself.

Empire, I am dissappointed that you are clinging to this arguement with him like a drowning man to a life raft.. LET IT GO. I am also dismayed that you chose to post such an attack in public.
I am not surprised by either however. Thanks for the clarification tho.. I thought you were staying away because you did not get Outstanding trader a second time.

You can learn to get along with people or you can go through life pushing away the very people you want to admire you. It is a choice you should make soon.

ive been keeping quiet about this for months hoping he would change SOME DAY but it looks like that aint gonna happen.

We can always, forgive empire. If you would just let the argument go, you would have a lot more friends, people would like you better, and it would benefit you just as much us.

yeah, if he made a outright appology, plain and simple, no statements that mean or hint at anything else.

For once, just GET OVER IT. And I cannot believe that you would have that much gut to post an attack. And he isn't making accusations nor is he a know-it-all.
Now I am starting to suspect that he ignored the topic in his shop on purpose... -_-

Oh, and here's a quote from Mata Nui, made just for you  Smiley :

Arrogance can topple giants.

be quiet.
your one of the ones who didnt help anything.

im not gonna spend my day on the comp fighting with that ignorant stuck up kid.
im goin to my friends house.

/EDIT: Merging multiple posts. -- Blade
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 05:48:47 pm by Blade » Report Spam   Logged

GO TO MY SHOP AND VOTE IN THE MLNO OUTSTANDING TRADE POLL!color]
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:
Purpose: To bring perfection and order

Resistance is futile

Tenth Year Anniversary Level 7 Ninth Year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2009, 04:05:15 pm »

I am curious as to why are you telling him to shut up, when clearly you want us to post by leaving the topic open...
And don't double post, or insult him.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 05:47:38 pm by Blade » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Lily Sloane
Definitely not Swedish.

MasterBuilder

MLNO Reputation 0

Call me Wagner

Level 5 Fourth Year Anniversary Search
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2009, 04:08:17 pm »

i know your mad at him, and in your opionion the mods seem to favor him. they do, for a reason Wink

look i am trying to help. i don't think it is only him that is making you upset though...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 05:47:52 pm by Blade » Report Spam   Logged
Dudebot5000
Viridian City Gym Leader
Artisan

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2009, 04:23:41 pm »

First, allow me to start by saying I never visit the shops, and never would have found this if it weren't for the fact that I saw at least 6 posts by the same person in the same topic one after another.

Second of all, under NO circumstances is there to be flaming of another member or group of members at ANY time whatsoever. If you have a beef with someone, take it to them. Don't involve all of us with it. Just do it in civilized manner.

Third of all, this arguement was already cleared up HERE on August 06, 2009 under official admin orders. That means drop it.

Topic Closed.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 05:48:31 pm by Blade » Report Spam   Logged

# of days of torture school survived so far: 86 1/2 as of 01/11/010

Chuck Norris Fact of the Day:
The best part of waking up, is not Folgers in your cup, but knowing that Chuck Norris didn't kill you in your sleep.
View older quotes here.
Empire981
X Banned Members
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation -10

Purpose: please comment on my creations in the creation lab!

Lego Universe

Level 5 Level 4 Fourth Year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2009, 03:54:20 pm »

The statement previously contained in this post is factually inaccurate.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 06:19:30 pm by MÆLXTRØM » Report Spam   Logged

GO TO MY SHOP AND VOTE IN THE MLNO OUTSTANDING TRADE POLL!color]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum