News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 16, 2024, 06:15:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

ILLEGAL ALIENS IN THE USA

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ILLEGAL ALIENS IN THE USA  (Read 5409 times)
Driver12
JuniorBuilder

MLNO Reputation 0

Team: No Team
Purpose: Complete the objective, regardless of cost.

Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Fourth Year Anniversary Combination
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2009, 12:03:02 am »

* easy conduit for terrorists entering the USA--debatable. I'm not aware of a Mexican terror web...
    * massive escalation in crime--okay, that on the other hand is a solid point.
    * surge in foreign national prisoners to support for years--most likely true.
    * increases multiculturalism/segregation/divisiveness instead of the American melting pot--unfortunately, I have to agree here. Hispanics have been incurring a lot of race problems recently...
    * increasing number of traffic accidents--mmmmmm debatable.
    * main contributor to surging US population--I'm not totally sure that's a bad thing...but I'd rather they were legal.
    * dramatic impact on society and infrastructure, including education--that's been a problem for a LONG time. Illegal immigration may be exacerbating the problem, but it's hardly the cause.
    * main cause of emergency rooms and hospitals closing as well as service cut backs--debatable, though it's a burden on hospitals, I don't doubt.
    * introduction of third world diseases--agreed. The CDC added the typhoid vaccine back onto its must-have list in late 2006 for all children aged 6 and under, and adults 65 and over who lived in the South or Southwest states.
    * increased welfare costs--almost certainly true.
    * massive costs to society – over and above contributions--probably.

My responses in bold.
Report Spam   Logged

We've been observing out here in Arizona that the people in power who shout loudest about "the law is the law" and "what about illegal don't you understand" are usually the biggest lawbreakers here. Par for the course.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum