News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 19, 2024, 02:26:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Two years

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two years  (Read 253 times)
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: To bring perfection and order

Resistance is futile

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Level 7 Ninth Year Anniversary
« on: December 31, 2009, 01:30:23 pm »

I have neglected to write a long speech due to things that include me working on the ever nearing expo, the recent attacks and projects like DRIVE III.

Anyway, I'll have to write it now, on site, in 45 minutes. Get that...

I came to MLNO almost two years ago. It was still a very small forum then, and I remember waiting for Rahkshi8000 to open the MLN Superstock, which still exists (Kinda). Actually, I was invited by Rahky, from BZP. At first, it was all very strange for me, as it was a small forum, orientated at MLN. But I broke my ice and entered...

I believe the first thing I did was make a team, the MLN Questers, which still stand today. My time in the MLN Questers was interesting and great, and we held together as a team, and I hope that one of the Questers revives the forum now. Tongue

After making the Questers, I watched the opening ceremony for the SuperStock, one day after my birthday. I made a shop, the first one there (Second one actually, I believe, I don't remember), and it was called Rakoua's Quick Deals. The shop soon died.

I also remember when Blade came (I invited him, didn't I? From BZPower) and all in all, the first days of MLNO were very happy. I became staff, and helped MLNO take its first (Or second, or third, not sure) steps.

In the rest of 2008, many things happened, for example I met MsRR, continued working as staff, and such. I saw first conflicts on the forum, went trough several Mafias which I am trying to remake (The current one is Mafia The Next Generation, and I have the next one planned).

Then came the First Anniversary. We were all happy, as the forum truly became world class in the first year, but it still had a long way to go.

2009 was a huge year. 200000 posts, a few conflicts, I became a GMod, got FMoTM, punched several people, made Pandora Peacemaker (That died *Cries*), made many many MOCs, wrote the first two DRIVEs, and several other things.... The forum slowly grew up, and it came to what we have here...

Now, in the final hours of 2009, as the fireworks light up the sky outside, I don't have time for extensive timelines, so I'd just like to thank the people that really shaped my time here...

Rahky, Blades, MsRR, Legodac, TomBomDoodle, KnightsFan, Maple, just to name a few...

And I'd like to thank the staff, for keeping this forum safe in times of need, and being here to help, every day, every week, every month, and now we can say, every year.

And congratulations MLNO, for two years, and may there be many more!
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Lily Sloane
Definitely not Swedish.

Kritzelei
MLN Quester
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 7

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: To do something.

Badges: (View All)
Fourth Year Anniversary Apple User Search
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 01:55:42 pm »

*Claps* I didn't want Pandora to die, it was a brilliant RPG, I just couldn't keep up with the amount of posts you and Blade made.  Cheesy
DRIVE 3 is coming? Hooray! Can you help me to try and re-make DRIVE RPG?

TBD
P.S Thanks for including me in your speech. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

I'm back. Probably not for long, as I've got school stuff to attend to, and I'll probably want to get a job at some point (hopefully self-employed). But nice to see you all again anyway.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum