News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 18, 2024, 06:09:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

My LEGO... Nitwit?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My LEGO... Nitwit?  (Read 3529 times)
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: I don't know.

Personal Text Goes Here

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2010, 10:27:08 am »

13: INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHER STUFF

OH CRUD CRUD CRUD

I, Nitwit, just remembered I forgot to tell you about Ranks 3, 4, 5 and the Mini Ranks! These are possibly my only adventures involving video games-about time, too. You see, I remember my huge mistake in the maze of the dreaded coast guard game, or the time I dueled it out with Dr. Inferno-no-no. Some other stuff would be my decision between Bob Sulktoomuch and Captain Saynothings, or my adventures with Ranyou(ovah) and (cheese)grate-sh. I assume that everyone wants to hear them as they are some weird things, also chocolate milk.

Tasty, especially when the Magazinica Opens for my LEGO Magazine Badge... AND NO, I AM NOT RIPPING ANYTHING OFF FROM MINIFIGURE WHO. Then there's the time I crashed into a building in Bank 3 and got a fine from a Bureaucrat named Bee Lo CRUUUUUD. Also, I nearly got eaten by a H4XUS R3X in Bank 4, and imprinted my face, feet and hands in some concrete blocks. It's also weird that nobody, not even gecho, had gotten past Jack Drillingspree's special game minj-rank...

The next taes you are about to hear are from my point of view before I hit Bank 6.

Are you ready?
Report Spam   Logged

We shall find our way home
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2010, 03:17:29 pm »

BANK 3: CRASHING INTO EVERYTHING 1/2

So I ran towards Scribbled Joe. Weird feeling running at him. Then again, I wanted to make my own Race car so I could race... FAST! I also almost stepped on a piece of paper-Scribbled Joe! He told me to find other Networkers: The talking Radio, MacEater and Pedalslow easily. I apparently needed to give them tyres because it was their food-yes, they lived off of rubber. Strange thing, that. But first I needed to get a Merchobot. One conveniently landed on my head, almost knocking me out. This is a weird world-MERCHOBOTS FALL FROM THE SKY AND SHOOT TYRES THAT PEOPLE EAT! Also, I need yellow bricks now... It is very unfortunate that I also need Mason Jars again for Solar Power Cells.

Then, I sent a tire to them and got various car parts. But I don't have a blueprint, so I went around getting the Race Car and Stunt Car blueprints and their respective modules. Lots of people crash on them. Then I made a Race Car, Bank 1, drove it, crashed into a Bureaucrat's car, got fined, ran over several Nitwitters, got arrested twice, then came back, with no victory ribbons. OH YES! That reminds me, I need to get the Victory Trophy blueprint! Hopefully the Talking radio has it, as that seems efficient. Maybe I should do some stunts. So I did, and utterly failed. Ouch. Must it always end this way, me, broken stunt car, fined, crashed, and failing at everything?

ARGH! I MUST GET THOSE VICTORY TROPHIES OR...
Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2010, 03:38:28 pm »

*no need for title as continued from last post*

Hey, sudden turn of luck for plot convenience! I got a super-awesome Stunt-race car that could do anything but is beaten by Sluggish Tricycles for some reason. And I have SOME victory Ribbons and lots of Solar Power Cells. And lots of car parts. Have you seen how many Race and Stunt Cars I have? Lots. A bit too much if I ask myself. Then again, I can crash over and over again now. Let's just say I locked away that guy for a while who fines everybody. And my modules are ready. VICTORY TROPHIES HERE I COME TO GET FIVE  OF THEM FOR RANDOM STUFF.

And I raced and did stunts. Almost winning but failing in the end as things should be, and I now have 50 Victory Ribbons and I am creating those Trophies as I speak. One. TWO. THREEEE. FOOOOUUUUUURRRR. FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE! =DDDD And I just built the Sluggish Tricycle! =DD Onto Bank 4... meh, I'll do this apparently Dreaded Coast guard game.

NEXT: My huge mistake in the maze of the dreaded coast guard game
Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2010, 04:57:49 am »

MINI-RANK: THE HUGE MISTAKE IN THE MAZE OF THE DREADED COAST GUARD GAME

There's another thing. There's this creepy old captain over there staring at me creepily with dreaded coast guard stuff. I hoped I didn't have to do what he wanted me to do. But I was wrong. He came over. Yelled in my ear, telling me to do the Coast Guard game... even though many have tried and never returned from the oceans of Coastguardilis. So I'm gonna do it. And it should be obvious I won't fail. Heroes never do... well, maybe, the Toa Nuva are an exception to that. But I can do this. Just do one level over and over to get the Rank 5 Coast Guard badge.

---

OW. OW. OW. OW. The stupid wire keeps on hitting me. Whose idea was it to make wires out of steel?! Meh. It's just a long maze with no light. I said to myself I could do this for a rank 5 badge. And that was when the lights of the Coast Guard Helicopter failed. I turned them back on... and I shouldn't have done that... it was a big mistake... which attracted the attention of the Coastal Guarding Service, an evil service with no boundary... that got me going... as I crashed into many walls, turning around and around, desperately trying to get out. And I did. Got my badge. Then I went to the creepy old guy.

"niec wurk but u stil hav tuh doo 10 mur levals!1!!1"

NOOOOOO!

Next: BANK 4
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum