News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 07:30:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Tanki online!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tanki online!  (Read 222 times)
Mcsonic00
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Purpose: It is fun

Badges: (View All)
Level 1 Second Year Anniversary One Year Anniversary
« on: February 28, 2010, 06:29:05 am »

Tanki is a great and simple game. What you do is battle in free-for-all deathmatch, team deathmatch, or team capture the flag. press the arrow keys to move, space to shoot, delete to destroy yourself, z to turn your tank gun left, x to move your tank gun to the right, c to center your gun in the starting position, and 1-5 keys to use in-game items. As you capture the enemy flag or destroy someone else's tank, you get experience points to grow lots of higher ranks. you can gain crystals by finding blue boxes during a match, placeing during a match depending on the battle fund, buying the crystals with your own money, or inviting people to join. With crystals, you can buy upgrades, paints, parts, and in-game items to improve your tank. Most items can only bought or upgraded at a certain rank. You can also check everyone's stats, including yours in the hall of fame. So what are you waiting for!? Click on this link right now: http://tankionline.com/#friend=3b4f39a4c
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 06:30:42 am by Mcsonic00 » Report Spam   Logged
Ddude The Insane
News Reporter
MQ Leader
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 3

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: Stuff.

Badges: (View All)
Sixth Year Anniversary Level 6 Fifth Year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 05:31:41 pm »

Topic Dead, Topic Closed, 'n Archived.

Continue discussion of Tanki Online here.
Report Spam   Logged

by that logic, cheese graters do not exist, as they are not graters made of cheese.
Quote from: My Best Friend
Do you just make everything I say into a quote?
Quote from: Gandalf
"You've found Narnia, Harry."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum