News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 02:12:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Glatori-FREE THORNAX FOR SALE-an and To-FREE THORNAX FOR SALE-a

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Glatori-FREE THORNAX FOR SALE-an and To-FREE THORNAX FOR SALE-a  (Read 1704 times)
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: I don't know.

Personal Text Goes Here

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: March 09, 2010, 03:14:33 pm »

A non-spoof by KZ? *gasp*!

Shatterheat was a Glatorian of the Fire/Jungle tribe on Spherus magna. Ever since Makuta rudely fell on where Tesara AND Vulcanus used to be, he hadn't been happy. Especially because it destroyed his house. Which was really a tiny hut. He also had no idea how he had survived either. Like Sahmad, he was sure that the end of the world was upon him, so he shoved the end of the world upon his best friend, which didn't end well because his best friend shoved it onto a Rahkshi which was then destroyed, ending the end of the world.

But that didn't make sense. Of course, the Dark Hunters from the MU had became 'Interrobang hunters' due to the Shadowed One's old age. They had even interrupted a chant by the Matoran of:

"Unity, Duty-"

"Interrobang!"

Everyone in crowd of Matoran proceeded to facepalm, a newly-formed land in the south of Spherus Magna... which also meant they fell into Aqua Magna. Not nice, because everyone came back mutated, everyone different. One Matoran even ended up like Brutaka with all his 'teh tree must b ate!'

His... not-so good speech caused a lot of matoran to lose their 'teeth'. What he really said was that the three must be eight, not the tree must be ate. What was the world coming to? Were they being fed swayfire leaves? Was there aversion of Gecho in this universe? Was Makuta alive? Was that tiny moth in the asterisk of doom in the temple of death okay?!

Suddenly, a title appeared in front of Shatterheat's face, but a salesman was interrupting him, messing the title up:

'Glatori-"FREE THORNAX FOR SALE!"-an and To-"FREE THORNAX FOR SALE!"-a.'

It was  a strange title. Abbreviated as 'GFTFSAATFTFS', which looked even weirder. What was strange that it was also breaking the fourth wall. He needed to get it fixed, after all, it was letting the sunlight from Spherus Magna's suns into his residential area. Annoying. But still, Shatterheat stormed out, annoyed by the salesman, but the weather wasn't stormy at all-it was the usual brightness it was.

Shatterheat walked towards an angry buisnessmatoran.

"Hello," Shatterheat said, "Can you get me a new home?"

"NO. NOT UNTIL I RECIEVE MY PAYCHECK FROM MAKUTA AND GECHO-you didn't hear anything!"

"Actually, I heard it all."

Then a dimensional gate opened up next to Shatterheat.

Four beings came out of it. Two Toa, one strange humanoid and...

"teh tree must b ate!"

Ten Chapters.
Report Spam   Logged

We shall find our way home
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 03:35:34 pm »

Well this is starting to get off to an interesting start. =p
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 11:34:21 am »

...Bwahahahahahaha!

One of the Toa ran over to the tree, and tried to eat it. Instead, the Toa mutated into one of Krekka's species.

"Tree be ate must!"

Mutagenic trees were strange.

Shatterheat looked at the other Toa, the yellow humanoid and the guy of Brutaka's species. Judging by the colour scheme, the Toa was a Toa of Plant Life. The Yellow Humanoid spoke,

"...I AM A MAKUTA BEETLE!"

Shatterheat thought he meant, 'I am Makuta Bitil'. Then another dimensional gate opened up, and three Glatorian, two agori, one Toa, four Skakdi, and three Turaga came out. Then another dimensional gate opened up and lots of Matoran, Glatorian, Agori, and Axonn's species poured out. More and more kept on opening until Shatterheat was drowning in people. What was causing this? It was as if someone had destroyed all the other universes, dimensions and worlds. Then the various people went away, up to a rock, and declared;

"This is our new home!"

Shatterheat went up to them. He asked a question.

"What happened to your home universe, then?"

"It got destroyed by a dark being known as... I forgot its name, but it's already destroyed other dimensions and this world could get crowded and it's ignoring it.

Over the nex few months, more and more inter-dimensional people came. The world was getting crowded. Too much for Shatterheat. So, what wa s he going to do? He was going to jump off a cliff onto some spiky rocks. He could feel himself soaring down... and then... he wasn't soaring down. He couldn't move his body but he could talk. He could feel he was in a half-broken stasis tube.

"WHAT THE THORNAX?!"

You have been selected to join a secret organization known as 'Magna'.

"Why?"

There are nine of us here, and yo're the tenth. To hide myself from what is destroying these universes, I have to speak stupidly like 'teh tree must b ate' but all it does is cause confusion.

"And I'm the tenth?"

Yes. The eleventh got intercepted by a Sand Bat known as Notaripofffrommatanui and the twelfth is busy in another dimension sorting out a planet called 'MLNitwit' to rename it 'MLNetwork'. That universe, fortunately, hasn't been destroyed... yet.

"And who is destroying all these realities?"

We don't know... Please leave a message after the beep. *beep*

"Well, that was weird. I wonder if this stasis tube will open up now."

And it did. He fell out. He could get a clear vision of the room he was in. It was in the Great being's Lab, near Tajun. He could see the nine other beings. There was the Brutaka Species that used to be a Toa, a Glatorian with a blue and red colour scheme, one Toa of Earth, one Toa of Psionics, an agori, another Agori, a Matoran of Iron, a Skakdi and finally, a female skakdi

"u r nao prt of teh younivrs dimnsns."

"That makes no sense..." Shatterheat replied.

'He means you are now part of The Universe Dimensionators. Don't ask what Dimensionator mesans, nobody but him knows what he means." The Matoran of Iron told him.

"nao fr u 2 glatrn i hav a mak uf live tv stln frm anoter demenshun 2 actvate ur elmental pwers."

As it turned out, the blue and red Glatorian was Lewifya, Shatterheat's best friend. From Tajun... or Vulcanus... or Tajun... why is it that every Glatorian Shatterheat meets is of two tribes? The brutaka Species held up the Mask of Live TV and activated the Glatorian's elemental powers. Shatterheat had both fire and Plant Life while Lewifya had Fire and Water.

"nao tim tuh intruhdoos u 2 eechuver. i iz bwakaka, king uv teh sok factoree. tis glatrn is shttrheet."

"SHATTERHEAT!"

"and tis glatr n iz lewfya."

"LEWIFYA!"

"wow u glatrn r firy... ant tis toe uf eerth iz Sklas, ant tis toe uf psychic iz hyrzya, ant tis agoree iz Whepha of teh ice tribe, and tis agoree iz banana of teh irun tribe, ant tis Matoran is Lyze of Iron, ant tis skunk-"

"Skakdi!"

"-skakdee iz Urded, air, ant tis skakdee iz xydupola."

"Bwakaka?" Banana asked.

"wut iz it"

"You completely mispronounced the Matoran and Agori languages."

Bwakaka shrugged it off.

"aneewayz, owr mshun iz 2 find who iz cawzing tese realiteas to ve destroyed, and then split spherus Magna in2 tree prts, ten in2 a furter ate."

Lewifya translated it for the rest:

"Anyways, our mission is to find who is causing these realities to be destroyed, and then split Spherus Magna into three parts, then into a further eight. "

Shatterheat raised his hand.

"And how exactly are we going to do that with pickaxes?"

_            _
"  \_O_o_/   " Bwakaka replied.

And this is how the major and secondary characters of this comepic are brought in.

Main character:
Shatterheat-a red and lime coloured Glatorian, who is fiery and wants bigger weapons as his current one is tiny and not useful, along with having fire and plant life elemental powers.

Major Characters:
Bwakaka-Leader of the Universe Dimensionators and bad talker. Enough said.
Lewifya-Female blue and red Glatorian, also Shatterheat's best friend, also good with a halberd or staff, along with having fire and water elemental powers.
Urded-Violent Skakdi fighter, pretty much all he does is scream randomly. Eyebeam power: Fragmentation
Sklas-Rather unintelligent Toa of Earth but experienced.

Secondary Characters:
Xydupola-Female Skakdi fighter, also screams randomly and basically a nicer version of Urded. Eyebeam Power: Enslavement
Hyrzya-Toa of Psionics who can read your mind. Enough said.
Whepha-Female Agori of the ice tribe and a good carver. Enough said.
Lyze of Iron-A Matoran of iron, who hopes to become a Toa but a good crafter.
Banana-Of the Iron Tribe, also is often Lyze's assistant.

Tertiary Characters:
Huh?-the bad guy.
The Purpled One-the dark hunter leader gone insane.

Minor Characters:
Probably gonna be too many to list.

next chapter will be more interesting... seeing as it has the bad guy init. Why did I write ten chapters in the firs post? Ten Sections of two chapters.., I meant. This section was the beginning.

Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 11:34:20 am »

No posts? ;_;

SECTION 2: A fugitive evil, Part 1.

Let' see, what's on my to-do list?

Destroy more worlds
Kill people
Reveal myself if 'they' find out who I am

Yes, that's it all. Several Universes destroyed, more universes destroyed, multiverse near-destroyed...

And no-one would think a Skrall could do this. That is how stupid the Glatorian and Agori are. They just don't look for clues. How pathetic. Maybe I should wait and see if I am found... they'll fall into my Teridax-like plan which has some major changes. Maybe shadow leech a Toa/Glatorian/Matoran/Agori or two. Then i would have slaves. Good slaves. They'd have to sign a contracts not to reveal anything. If anyone asks me where I am from, I would just say I desire revenge. And I do. In another universe, I was betrayed by everyone I was with. In rage I stole powers from a Great Being, and now I'm running away, destroying universes. Darn those Great Beings...

I almost would have destroyed my home universe if they had not shielded it. I'll leave this and the Main Universe till last. I know that as I write, a team is hunting me... a team by the name of the Universe Dimensionators... led by my most worthy enemy... How wrong they are to think that they can restore the multiverse without me interfering...
I can tell if anything related to me is happening... and it has saved my life many times. It's about time someone worthwhile tried to stp me... but they can't... of course, I do need the Olmaks to remain intact. If they do, when all other realities are destroyed... something very, very bad will happen. Yes, something bad. And as I pretend to be in this legion   march with, I spot one of the UDs.

---

Shatterheat barely avoided a blast of Shadow from the Skrall-they had bought shadow powers from The Purple One, and used it to raid places. One of their worst crimes was stealing a barber's scissors. No-one knew why the universe had barbers when nobody had hair. It was probably a paradoxical thing. Although, it was run by a gender-confused parent of a being called a 'human' who suddenly appeared in he Core War. There was also this strange feeling...

Shatterheat gave a blast of fire to the Skrall. They gave back shadow. Okay, a legion of Shadow-Powered Skrall was... but as The Purple One-the shadowed one gone insane-appeared, that made it even worse, for now there two bad things marching upon Spherus Magna. Why was Shatterheat here? A rather suspicious-looking figure had been sighted here writing down what looked like 'insane flaming marshmallows'. It also looked like a Skrall, but no Skrall was smart enough to do that.

As it turned out, that strange feeling was...

Oops. I left the tap on at the GB's lab...

comments plz?

Report Spam   Logged

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 12:09:43 pm »

Hmm, interesting chapters, KZ. A corrupted Tuma? =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 12:12:44 pm »

Not Tuma. The bad guy's a normal class-skrall with a Black and orange colour scheme...
Report Spam   Logged

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 12:15:45 pm »

Huh. Interesting then. *Goes back into the shadows to watch*
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 10:42:53 am »

SECTION 2: A Captured Hero, Part 2

So I charged at this UD Glatorian. Red and lime. But I also revealed myself, I had to disappear or die or be enslaved. So I opened up a dimensional portal, unaware that the Glatorian was following me. We went through various universes-the ones that were still there. We went through the world of MLNetwork, almost crashing into what looked their saviour. We also went through a rather virtual world, with 'viruses' everywhere and three guys, two with powers were. We also went through the most dreaded world... the LMBs. Horrible, i need to destroy it... and so I shall...

---

Shatterheat saw the black and orange Skrall charging at him. Every Skrall was alerted to both Shatterheat's the evil's presence. A dimensional portal formed. But he was not going to let it escape. He followed it, going from reality to reality, universe to universe. He passed in front of a 'network member' as the inhabitants of the world he was as they called him. He entered another world. In this world, thee were 'topics' everywhere and he was stared at. Another world-jump. Now he was in the worst place imaginable...

THE LEGO MESSAGE BOARDS
                  wii shrd ppl hoo speek nurmul

And then he saw the Skrall, an orange glow beginning to sprout from him... ew sprouts Shatterheat thought. And then, the LMBs were being eaten away. White filled where there once was matter. He closed his eyes, and braced for death... but it never cme. When he opened his eyes, he was still there, but the Black and Orange Skrall gone, a message left on the nonexistent floor.

1. You are trapped.
2. The MD (Multi-verse Destroyers) does not approve of your activites.
3. yaaaay alliance! -The Purple One
4. We cannot be defeated, for we do not endorse pineapples.

This left a message in the back of his mind:

What are pineapples?

---

I laughed at the Glatorian. I was in my HQ with my faction and he was in a room, a room of illusion. We used this room to either drive one insane, torture someone or make them join us. Shockingly, all it takes for them to join us is the offer of the 'better pay, healthcare and more general craziness in life' deal. I know it's true, I did some researching. Sometimes all it takes is the word 'food'.

Oh no. They're probably going to search for this guy. Who's next on my capture list now that I've established it? That Glatorian girl named Lewifya... yes, I'm gonna capture all the UD, drive a third insane, drive a third to join me, and torture the final third. Which means one of them would have to joinu s, be insane and be tortured every single day...

NEXT: SECTION 3: A Heroine's Journey, Part 1

Next chapter focuses on Lewifya. And as you see... there isn't just one major enemy... there's a faction of enemies.

Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 05:01:58 pm »

Aww, no posts... If I am to improve I need criticism. Constructive Criticism.

And because I am in the mood, I shall post two chapters today, this is the second.

SECTION 3: A Heroine's Journey, Part 1.

Lewifya looked from the top of a mountain. It had been days since Shatterheat had returned to the UD base. She could feel the cold night wind blowing against her back. Normally, if she stood in this spot she would be seen straight away by Skrall or leftover Rahkshi. She had been sent out to find Shatterheat, mainly for two reasons: A, she was a Glatorian, and B, she was his best friend. Shatterheat had last been sighted heading into a dimensional portal, but the Black and Orange Skrall had been sighted coming out of a dimensional gate near here. The Black and orange Skrall probably had Shatterheat. Hopefully as a prisoner rather than an ally. She jumped down, hiding herself in the shadows from the night patrols of Skrall and leftover Rahkshi. Sometimes even Skakdi patrolled here, but only at day.

Lewifya paused as she heard footsteps coming. How she hated the night: it was dark, and the people who liked it were mainly the most dangerous. Although they weren't understandable, tey speek liek tis. Which was annoying, their most valuable ally was bad speech. However, Night still couldn't beat what was really at the top of Lewifya's worst fear list: the GRAAAAAHHHs of angry Skakdi were. Footsteps simply passed right her, taking no notice. Footsteps, it seemed, was a dumb being with no brain. She reached around the wall that was behind her, franticly searching for a weak spot she could use a weapon to break through. There was none, but she was startled as a she fell through the floor at a certain point. Instead of being in the Orange Skrall's HQ she was in an armoury. Perhaps she could sneak past disguised as a Sister of the Skrall or an enslaved Glatorian, or a guard. She picked the latter.

Then she fell through the floor again as she tried to reach out to the armour-it had a defense system... and she found herself being looked at by he Black and Orange Skrall before seeing Black.
---

Shatterheat looked around, Everything was still white. Then a black circle appeared, and out came... Lewifya?

This was strange-Lewifya had not even known what Shatterheat had done. How did she find him?

He made Lewifya go back to consciousness.

"How... did you get here?"

"I fell into their base."

"But this is where the LMBs once were..."

"No, it's not... it's an illusion. If you stop believing it you can go through it. I read the history of the Island of Mata Nui's Bohrok Swarms."

"Stop believing... if this is fake, I guess the white will disappear... after we've found our way back to the UD I've got to form a mini-team in a mini-team..."

And so Shatterheat started not believing in the white. Colour came back to his vision, and he could see now. This was an illusional room. To get out... just simply eat the key!

And the door opened. And Shatterheat, followed by Lewifya, ran out. Both expected to hear alarms. None came, as alarms can't move. They found themselves in a heavily guarded area, and no-one was looking at them. They saw the place for the first time. It was bigger on the inside... it had a bad colour scheme (black, red, green, blue, purple, every colour imaginable in the most clashing way possible.) And not to mention... the Skrall had thousands of servants and minions... How were they going to escape, with all these here? And then everything went silent... and they could hear the Skrall, talking to them.

"I know you've escaped. I was watching you. Not many get past the illusions... And not many get past the guards-"

The Skrall was interrupted by a flash of white energy.

"And many teleport in... well, maybe not many but three of us did."

"yeh wel at leest wee traked lwfya heer so we culd find a wai in..."

Bwakaka had arrived, along with Sklas and Urded.

The Skrall said in a bitter tone, "You interrupted my coffee break! Wait, how can I drink coffee... I remember, I can't do maths..."

NEXT: SECTION 3: Part 2, Arrival in Universes
Report Spam   Logged

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 05:09:39 pm »

Sorry, it's good. =)

I like how you reference past storyline a lot; make use of references from here, and included other LEGO dimensions. xP

And also the many things that could seem logical; but you show aren't actually logical at all. xP
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2010, 05:15:22 pm »

Have you checked Project: MLNO or MLNitwit yet? =P

Report Spam   Logged

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2010, 05:24:38 pm »

MLNitwit, just now. P:MLNO, no, not yet. May not check it until next week.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2010, 05:30:26 pm »

Why not? O_o

Because I did have a black and orange being being chased by a red and lime being appear, and disappearing five seconds later in P:MLNO. Also because I needed something interesting to happen that didn't do much.

Oh, and btw everyone not Blade...

Did you know that MLNitwit is going to make an appearance in here?

Report Spam   Logged

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2010, 05:33:45 pm »

Oh, okay then. I'll see what I can do. =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2010, 06:56:13 am »

SECTION 3: Part 2, Arrival in Universes

"...Do Skrall even drink coffee?" Sklas said, making his first line in the comedy.

"That's a good question. We should capture one and experiment."

"nuuu D=" Then the Black and orange Skrall put on a more serious face (he doesn't have a face so he needs to wear faces), pulled out a shiny big red button saying 'DO NOT TOUCH' in an annoying tone.

"oh noez. hes guna self deestrct teh plce ant gt a bttr hedkwarturs!"

"LET ME DESTROY THE SKRALL FIRST!"

"Now calm down, Urded..." Lewifya replied, slowly walking over to Urded.

"I AM NOT DEAD!"

"It's your name..."

"i shull stai heer. u for shull go 2 teh grene and white dimenshun and sav ter unverse."

Bwakaka stood behind, facing the orange and Black Skrall as the other four escaped into a dimensional gate that he had opened.

"So, you fell for my trick? All this does is something. I think you won't like what it does. Neither will the inhabitants of that universe you sent your friends to." The Skrall pointed to a tube. Scattered around it were parts... parts of what?

"yeh but at leest theyre safe."

"And you know you've been caught. And you won't like him either..."

The Skrall pressed the button. The robotic pieces came together, and electricity encircled them. It took long for the pieces to get together the right way. And then, when it was done, a terrible form of life was back... a very terrible one indeed.

"Now you can say hello to a robot I infected with an evil desire once... Speak, robot..."

"gecho iz bak!1!!1"

"And now you shall destroy the universe you could take over..."

"No... you used my sppech! I am bwakaka, I have to speak not normal! Now everyone can track me! ...And you just bought your own demise by creating him, you now that?"

"Well, of course I bought it, it was free!"

---

At the UD base, Lyze was the one in charge after Bwakaka had left. As it had seemed, Bwakaka, Shatterheat, Lewifya, Sklas and Urded were the ones who did all the inter-dimensional travelling, and he, Whepha, Banana, Hyrzya and Xydupola were the ones who investigated stuff on Spherus Magna. Specifically, to see if the Purple One had an alliance with the Orange Skrall. Banana was the odd one out f the group, but also the one to find out that the Purple One did have an alliance with the orange Skrall by posing as a banana. He did have to escape being eaten, however.

But then a mountain in the Black Spike region suddenly shook without warning. Underneath it, something was happening. Another Inter-dimensional gate? Or just simply something very, very bad? Lyze hoped it was the former and not the latter... if it was, then they might hae a third enemy to deal with... of course, he was forgetting that the Black and Orange Skrall had two incredibly loyal minions. Then he got a message from Bwakaka in his telepathic mind. Bwakaka was captured, a very bad thing was alive again and the others had to save a universe. So now, the Spherus Magna part of the UD had to protect Spherus Magna from the dangers more actively.

Much, much more actively, as the Skrall's, 'leftover' Rahkshi's, and Dark Hunters numbers had increased by ten times as much... overnight.

---

Unfortunately for the group of four travelling to the unvierse they had to save, they had to fall down as their entrance was in the sky. Shatterheat jumped down first. But what he didn't see was that he was going to fall on an inhabitant of the world. And he fell with a thud. Then he got up.

"Hello, my name is Shatterheat. Can I save your universe?"

The inhabitant blinked in response.

"You're weird... so you're saying we have another danger upon us, even though we thought we would be safe?"

"Uh, yes. Someone is destroying the dimensions, universes, realities, the entire Multiverse. And apparently, you're next to be destroyed."

TO BE CONTINUED IN:
SECTION 4: Part 1, My LEGO... Destroyed? ...Or not Destroyed?

Report Spam   Logged

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2010, 07:56:16 am »

Hmm. Interesting. Gecho's back, eh? That's not good...
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2010, 12:38:52 pm »

SECTION 4: Part 1, My LEGO... Destroyed? ...Or not Destroyed?

Gecho flew threw the spaces between universes. Being just a head, this was very, very hard for him. He finally found the entrance to MLNetwork... And he was followed by an army of beings he had been given. Super-powerful beings form another dimension. If he could not rule MLNetwork... then it was to be destroyed. And no-one left.

This was his revenge on MLNetwork. As he entered, he could already see a group talking, one of them he recognized as his defeater. He would have to remain hidden while his army began battling. His plan was simple. Kill his enemies, destroy the universe. A battle with infinite sides had started.

---

"...Who's destroying us?"

"A Black and Orange Skrall. From another universe. Or one of his minions is, we don't really know..."

"I am 'Nitwit' of the Network. And you are?"

"Shatterheat."

"Lewifya."

"Sklas."

"Urded."

"I'm not dead. I survived battling Gecho."

Some of the group tried proceeding to facepalm, but it was in their universe and not the MLNetwork one. And then giant, black, super-powerful beings appeared from the same dimensional gate they had come from.

"The Skrall has found us... Nitwit, I suggest you save your universe. This group will fight."

'Nitwit' ran at Shatterheat's command. He hopped onto his Speedy motorcycle (new! A congratulation from Echo) and went towards the tower of Many Shields. There was a ramp for vehicles spiraling around it, allowing quick travel. Unfortunately, it was a stormy day. Lightning kept on zapping 'Nitwit', forcing him to move faster. Unfortunately, a certain head was placed on top, and that head's plan was that, if the lightning hit him, the MLNetwork universe would be destroyed as every networker was turned into a Nitwitter. When he reached the top, well, to say the least, he didn't like what he saw...

"...what the... gecho... MY TOWER OF MANY SHIELDS... LIGHTNING?"

'yez i shul nao tel u mai plan az u mete ur doom liek a sterotypicl villan!'

"Go on..."

'wel im guna act liek a litenin rod so tat wen teh litenin hitz mee i shul deestroi emelnetwurk ANT turn u in2 a nitwitter! sterotypicl villan laff! bwahahahahahahahasheephahahah amoo!'

"This is not good."

---

Meanwhile, Shatterheat and Lewifya were giving all that they had the leader of the beings. Well, all their damage, anyway. The leader of the beings was tall, black and looked like a hunched over Hydraxon, and began to spoke:

"I IZ VON NEBULA!"

Sklas and Urded were battling the second-in-command, also the source of the storm and lightning. He seemed to have a drill, and then spoke:

"MAI NAME IS THUNDER!"

Then, an angry BIONICLE fan appeared:

"NO WE DO NOT LIEKZ HERO FACTORY!"

---

The source of the Skrall's and leftover Rahkshi's multiplication? The Magnan part of the UD were about to find out. Deep into the crust of Spherus Magna, also very, very hot. But they were able to hold on-they did steal a Thunder  Driller from the power Miners world, after all.

Hyrzya stood in a shadow, using her mask of concealment, spying on what were most likely either the Black and Orange Skrall's minions... or leaders. Fortunately, Hyrzya had her mind shielded, being a Toa of Psionics and all. She was reading a Bone Hunter's mind. It contained... some information. There were two Makuta left, and apparently there was also a leader-class Skrall also left. Of course, that leader-class was Tuma... he was the only one to live-and there was proof of that. The Makuta, however could not be guessed. But at least the Magnan team knew where the Skrall and Rahkshi had come from. Hyrzya then teleported back to the UD's bse. There was a colony of Bone Hunters serving the Black and Orange Skrall that knew the more secret minions/leaders of him. Tuma, and two Makuta.

Tuma and two Makuta... were there leaders of the orange Skrall, or his minions?

NEXT: Section 4: Part 2, A Superpower Failed?!
Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 04:40:51 pm »

SECTION 4: Part 2, (What do you mean,) A Superpower failed?!

Of course, the sudden arrival of Angry BIONICLE Fans for no explained reason, which is a deus ex machina, started bashing the HERO Factory villains that Gecho had brought. Various chants of 'WE WANTZ BONKLEZ BACK!' and 'BONKLE RIPOFFS' filled the air. This was too much for the HERO factory Villain Army, so they started retreating under Gecho's command. Gecho's Command, unfortunately, disappeared as they retreated under it, allowing our Heroes to battle them some more.

However, a blast of Fire, Earth, Water, random stuff (this coming from Urded) and Plant Life blew them away back into the dimensional gate into where they came from, allowing MLNetwork, for now, to stay safe. Then the Angry BIONICLE Fans also disappeared. But Gecho was still on top of the Tower of Shields.

And a lightning bolt was about to hit him.

---

Going through gecho's core processor was 'nitwit nitwit nitwit', 'destroy destroy destroy' and 'revenge revenge revenge'. If it were a few months ago, that would have been 'network network network', 'rule rule rule' and 'i lft teh ovun on.' And now the Lightning bolt was about to hit him, and he could complete his destiny. 'Nitwit' watched in horror as Echo, appearing from the sky from the Intergalactic Cruiser, went by Gecho...

Everyone on MLNetwork closed their eyes.

A flash of white light... An explosion was heard... And, nothing happened?

Shatterheat, down below, opened his eyes.

"Huh? We're still alive and the place is still here... I thought the opposite was supposed to happen."

"I thought the same."

"Lewifya, have you ever saw a world being destroyed? I have, it was called the 'LMBs.'"

Up above, on the Tower of Many Shields, 'Nitwit' was forced to cover his eyes from a new form of robot, which was casting as much bright light and dark shadow as it could.

In a dual voice, sounding much like Takutanuva's, it spoke...

"Annoyingness and bad grammar have become one... i is gechecho, rbot uv annoying bad grammar! We must awaken our brother... hee rsts in teh coor of teh plant ant hiz nam iz prototype XLB23."

The robot flew straight down the middle of the Tower of Many Shields, creating a big hole right down to the core in an ignorance of all stuff that makes sense, as he wasn't melted as he flew through. He came out with another Robotic Head whose eyes started blinking.

"The day of danger is here. I am XLB23, Protector of MLNetwork, Echo's and Gecho's older brother, club page creator and Arcade Engineer!"

"So, what are you going to day, XLB23?" asked 'Nitwit'.

"Lock this world away from all others. But first, the ones who brought it here must go until the other worlds are restored!"

Shatterheat, followed by Lewifya, Sklas and Urded ran up to XLB23.

"Did you say restore the worlds? How do we do that?" asked Sklas, not taking into account that XLB23 wasn't going to tell.

"It shall remain secret until you are destined to find it. Go back to your home world, before this world is locked away from intruders like yourselves."

In a few seconds, the group was back at the UD base. Unfortunately, for some reason, the Magnan team had disappeared. And the base was overran by Rahkshi of Teleportation and Chain Lightning. Not to mention, 'some of the inhabitants of Spherus Magna are disappearing' was written on the wall.
---

Just a few minutes ago, the Magnan part of the UD were in the base. But they were interrupted. By a Makuta. And His-or her-Rahkshi. Apparently, what they had discovered was too valuable to be spread. So, the group were split, teleported to random, treacherous parts of Spherus Magna. Lyze was forced in front of he Plague Tribe's survivors. Banana was teleported into a Village were he got mobbed. Hyrzya got captured by the prisoners of the pit. Whepha was on a remote island in the middle of the Sea of Sand. Xydupola was captured by Skakdi, and also labelled as a traitor for 'betraying' her own kind.

Now that the Inter-dimensional team was back, well, it was their job to find them.

---

The Black and Orange Skrall, Tuma, and the two Makuta were all together.

"Tuma, how many Agori have you captured?"

"Enouuughhh. Forrrr your plaaaanssss."

"Don't do that, you're not Metus. Now as for you, Mutran?"

"Well, the Rahkshi are exhibiting higher intelligence and I managed make the Shadow leeches better for you. All that we need to test now is to make sure they work on the Agori, and whatever else naturally lives on this planet."

"Good. Now, as for you, the one who I do not know."

A voice rang throughout the area the four were in. The second Makuta was cast in shadow, and right now, their voice was unrecognizable.

"I see you are doing your parts... However, the UD must be stopped. Muran has already crippled five of them. But in the other five, the ones who went to other worlds, I detect growing..."

"Growing what? As a scientist, I think I should know..."

"Mutran, I will not tell you. Or you, Branar, ever since we discovered you were the one who destroyed all the Baterra, you were trusted, but your mind speaks to me a different story. You  may be higher than Tuma, but that can be changed, and your armourw will go back to the standard Black and Red..."

Next: SECTION 5, Part 1, When things get interesting...

Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 12:55:26 pm »

SECTION FIVE: Part 1, When things get interesting

"And Mutran, Branar, annihilate the prisoner. Both of you may be from alternate universes but that isn't relevant."

Bwakaka could hear this sentence from his prison. He could still send telepathic messages, but he had to be quick. There was something oddly familiar about the sentence, too. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he could put his ears on it to hear the sentence as best as he cold. The fact that the wall was also screaming at him for no apparent reason was also unnerving, since walls weren't meant to live.

Then, Mutran and Branar came in...

---

Banana was holding a banana as he escaped being chased by Anrgy Agori and Glatorian. His obsession with bananas was to last, unfortunately. You should see the Banana Slinger. Or the Banana Rocks. Or listen to the 'yay bananas i want to eat them now because my name is banana' song. Which is extremely noobish on Spherus Magna. However, he suddenly found himself on the same island as Whepha. Apparently, he had ran so slow he ran incredibly fast kind of like Kapura does. In ignorance all stuff that makes sense, he started flying over the island and squawking. That was not heard. Until a recognizable figure appeared in a half-broken boat that somehow floated on Quicksand somehow.

"Lewifya... how did you find us? Did you bring Bananas?"

"Just an insane detector. They just invented those. No. I did not bring any Bananas."

"Then I bet you that by tomorrow I will eat... A Banana named BIONKLEZ!"

"Shh, shh, the Purple one is nearby in his own sense-ignoring boat..."

All Whepha had to say was "...", much like the Stereotypical Ko-Matoran of-banananess! Banana was then shoved away from the computer that he had recovered in the sand of the island.

---

Lyze was in one of the better positions-he was a Matoran of Iron. There were Agori and Glatorian of Iron. Fortunate. Fortunate. Then they turned his armour Orange and Black. Then they rebuilt him, a painful experience. He looked like an iron Agori now. His Matoran Mask of More Randomness was left unchanged. Then, a Toa, known as Sklas, walked through, to him.

"Lizzy, you have to come back o the UD Base!"

"Lyze. Pronounced Lies. Not Lizzy."

"So what you're saying is a lie?"

"I think I'm going to proceed to the stupidity center in Facepalm now."

"Can I come? I wanna Palmface too!"

"WILL YOU JUST REMOVE YOUR MASK?!"

"Sure. Oh no, I'm not feeling well..."

"I'll go back later with him. Now, which Agori wants Matoran Cookies?"

---

Being at the border of Aqua Magna and Bota Magna was not a good place to be. Especially with all the Pit Prisoners around. And Hyrzya was ready to unleash a Psionic Nova Blast. But she was stopped by a Skakdi. His name was Urded. The same one from the UD. Which was also her team. Urded had acquaintances within the Prisoners of TEH PIT!!1!! So, she was freed. Urded had nothing to say other than various Skakdi Curses and his plans for war.

Not so far away, where Bota Magna, Bara Magna and Aqua Magna meet, there was a Skakdi outpost, guarding a prison. A not very well defended Prison that Xydupola wa sin, and also a disguised Shatterheat. His disguise was largely unconvincing. Especially because everybody knew Zaktan was dead. Or mutated. But he made use of his ire and Plant Life powers. He burned the prison down, also killing a few skakdi with vines. He had no regret. Apart from the fact that the very same Black and Orange Skrall now stood before him, being just outside of the prison's broken, scorched walls. He quickly ran to free Xydupola, and all the other prisoners.

"Alright... Shatterheat, Xydupola, Lyze, Sklas, I know you four are hiding here... I personally left Mutran to Execute Bwakaka while I execute you... You've all been far too much trouble for us to comprehend. Now you shall be destroyed."

A voice rang throughout the air.

"And I shall e the conqueror of the Multiverse.

Four beings, one glatorian, one skakdi, one toa and one Matoran walked towards the Orange Skrall.

"I suppose it is about time, before your death, to know that I am an alternate version of Branar. Nobody in my group comes from this pathetic Universe..."

Next: SECTION 5: Part 2, The Quicksand Battle of Purple/Plant-like Battle of Orange

Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 03:30:31 pm »

SECTION 5, Part 2, The Quicksand Battle of Purple/The Plant-like Battle of Orange

The Purple one was angry, No-one purple was living in the MU, and he had already exterminated all the Purple Nui-jaga and Onepu for their purple MoCing pieces. But he needed more. He needed purple everything. He thought that a Glatorian he saw had purple on her back. Naturally, he started chasing her, but he could see her boat sinking. But who was to say that she hadn't escaped to an island? The Purple headed in the same direction Lewifya had went...

Slowly, Banana alked around the perimeter of the small, sandy island they were on. The wind was saying 'purple' to him. He thought he was going insane insane insane. He had been driven insane twice, effectively making him just insane insane, one for being a Plague Tribe member, the other for being able to transform into a banana at the most inconvenient times. He had nearly got himself eaten once. Well, once. Then a dark shadow started looming over him.

"DO YOU HAVE PURPLE?!"

He turned into a Banana.

"THAT IS YELLOW NOT PURPLE YOU FOOL! YOU SHALL NOW BE ANNIHILATED!"

Then Whepha picked Banana's Banana form up. Like the average Ice Character, she said nothing. Lewifya jumped in front of he Purple one, her weapons at the ready.

"YOU ARE RED AND BLUE... WHEN THEY MIX, THEY MAKE PURPLE! CONGRATULATIONS FOR HELPING ME IN MY QUEST. YOU SHALL NOW BE-ow, you ruined my epic voice!"

"All I did was stomp on your feet... That's the good thing about titans, you can stomp on their feet."

"PURPLE HUNTERS! GET 'ER!"

Banana reverted to normal form right at the right time, in front of the purple hunters and also shocking them enough so that they ran into the quicksand surrounding them.

"YAY I saved you all! Do I get a banana now?"

"Interesting Unpurple specimen... Bananagori, an agori with the ability to transform into a Banana is what this says..."

The Purple one held up his 'big book of non-purple specimens'. On the front of it was: NO PURPLE=DESTROY

"Well, that's certainly unnerving."

"I call this henceforth, a battle!"

Lewifya and Banan shoved the Purple one, both determined to win. Whepha just watched.

"That wasn't a battle. You do realize that now, your legs are in the quicksand?"

"They are? OH SNA-" The Purple One's Voice was cut off by the sand he was sinking in.

"That was easy. When are my bananas going to arrive?"

"A better question is, when are we going to get off this island?"

---

Four beings were locked into a battle with one overpowered Orange Skrall. Three were literally locked in battle-frozen in time. As it turned out, the Skrall had time powers. Sklas was about to be frozen in time too, when suddenly, the Skrall received a mental blast, freeing the others. Urded and Hyrzya had arrived.

Shatterheat, now freed from the time lock, leapt at the Orange Skrall, warning others to stay away. He landed on Branar's back, desperately trying to pull his helmet off. Branar seemed to never notice that a Glatorian was on his back. His helmet was off in a few minutes, and then Shatterheat leapt off and taunted Branar with it. Shatterheat put the helmet, on mimicking him... literally. Branar was locked in time. But it wasn't enough to stop a blast he had sent at Shatterheat from reaching, and Shatterheat went unconscious.

When he woke up, three familiar faces were in his vision. He could tell he still had Branar's helmet.

"Where am I?"

"An island in the middle of the Sea of Sand where NO BANANAS ARE D:!"

"...Banana?"

"Yes, it's him, Banana. Whepha's also here, too."

"Lewiyfa, why are you still here?"

"My sense-ignoring boat broke, making it listen to common sense."

"Understandable. So, we're all stranded?"

"Bananacorrect. You are rewarded a Banana!"

"Arr, I cannot proceed to ye facepalm!"

"Shatterheat, you're not a pirate..."

"I know I be not, I be a Pirate Captain!"

"Arr, I cannot proceed to ye facepalm!"

"Now you be doing it you be hypocrite!"

"You both are too sane. I should make you Insane insane, because i know Shatterheat is insane and I know Lewifya is insane because Shatterheat just drove her insane... oh, yeah, double for Whepha because she's too sane: She's Sane Sane Sane!"

---

"Is he going to be safe kept in the stasis tubes?" Lyze asked.

"Yes, we can extract from his mind when we need it... unfortunately, Shatterheat has the Helmet of Time Control and is nowhere to be found... same with Lewifya, Banana and Whepha. And Bwakaka is still imprisoned. A search mission and a rescue mission is needed." Hyrzya replied.

---

So they have captured Branar and killed The Purple One... Mutran and Tuma will need to double their work. I cannot be stopped. But those Agori and Glatorian fools of the UD have the Helmet of Time Control... I thought Branar could protect it, but I guess he cannot. When it is recovered, my plans begin... And soon, this world shall be gone...

NEXT: Section 6, Part 1, A Tremor of The Skrall

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum