News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 19, 2024, 10:57:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Glatori-FREE THORNAX FOR SALE-an and To-FREE THORNAX FOR SALE-a

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Glatori-FREE THORNAX FOR SALE-an and To-FREE THORNAX FOR SALE-a  (Read 1737 times)
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: I don't know.

Personal Text Goes Here

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2010, 03:24:20 pm »

SECTION 6, part 1, A Tremor of the Skrall

They may have killed the Purple one. They may have captured Branar. But Mutran and Tuma are not done yet. Bwakaka is not giving into the execution. Got to execute my new idea, then. What? No, don't shoot my mind ebcause the idea's in there, that's incredibly stupid. That wouldn't execute the idea, just kill it. As I write-speak-whatever, Tuma is leading the entirety of the Skrall once again. They march towards the main places of Spherus Magna: Metru Nui rebuilt, Giant Robot City, mostly agori, and Exiled Exiled Exiled Exiled Jungles of the Bananan Ducks of Eternal Doom. WHO WANTS MY MESSAGE?

---

"If we cannot get off this island, then we will forward time so that we can..."

"Why, Shatterheat?"

"It's one of the few options, one of them is burning the planet and why would we want to do that?"

"But there must be another way... This Banana Says So!" Banana Said, Annoying Capitalizing All Of His Words.

A dimensional entrance suddenly appeared in front of them, a 'mildly' insane 'skakdi' came out of it. Using this opportunity, they entered to hope that they would up in the same world only on a non-island location. When they emerged, they were in a place of life... not where they were but  where they went...

"Is this the right place?"

"No, The contradictory dark door of this room says we are not in the UD base."

"It can talk like a banana? What's its IQ?"

"10,000, probably, Banana."

The group left through a rapidly closing rift in space and tried to find a label that said 'UD BASE. UNIVERSE 00047574749857593753689489292 49689249694969849693469467570 50707075tkrkngjkg0557yu069706 57pi3.144294005930593065mmpie yaypiecake348586867. That was their universe, after all. There were none labelled that, but there were two parts to the void between universes. One with all the bad niverses and one with all the good universes. They were in the bad universes part, so that explained a lot, because they then had to go to the good universes part, where they did find their base but with the UD actually in it this time.

"Alright, what hapened? I, Shatterheat, hereby declare me deputy leader of the UD even though I already am."

A tremor shook the ground.

"Well, when you disappeared we came back here with Branar but now we've got millions of Skrall marching on us." Lyze said.

"That's not good... all right, transform the base into flight mode."

"Never knew we lived in a Transformer!" Sklas' face met a hand onto his face.

---

"I AM THE MIGHTY TUMA I AM THE MIGHTY TUMA I AM THE MIGHTY TUMA!" (Translation: DESTROY AND ATTACK THEIR BASE AND STEAL EVERYTHING) Tuma's word choice was very poor. But his army had made him an ally of Makuta *youdonotwantspoilersk*. *youdonotwantspoilersk* was his master. His master's name was unknown. But what he did know was that his grandfather ate someone named *youdowantspoilers* once so this seemed highly suspicious and familiar. He also hated the shortness of this chapter. His Skrall marched onwards, sending tremors through Spherus Magna, wielding shadow powers, too, making the entire place dangerous. The sky was already shadowed...

NEXT: SECTION 6, Part 2, Even Heroes Fail and We Eat Heroes

Report Spam   Logged

We shall find our way home
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2010, 12:31:31 pm »

SECTION 6, Part 2, Even Heroes Fail and We Eat Heroes

Tuma wondered what he would do with the UD now that he had captured them. They were overrun with Shadow. Maybe he should eat them. This was proof for him that even the heroes could fail. He then turned around, and announced...

"WE EAT HEROES! I AM THE MIGHTY TUMA!" translated as "We eat heroes as of today!"

No rejections followed. Now all Tuma had to do was rescue the alternate Branar. But he didn't know where Branar's prison was. Perhaps it was up in the sky, or in the ground, or maybe even in his head for some bizarre reason. Maybe it was also a random colour.

---

Bwakaka was free at last. He had overpowered one of Mutran's experiments, and gained control of it to free him. As he rammed the door to his cell down, he noticed that he was interrupting a Rahkshi patrol. What the rahkshi got was a sucking dimensional gate behind them which pulled them in. He fell through the floor until he reached the ground-level one,  creating a shockwave, blowing everything away in a thirty meter radius. Except all of the doors. They were made out of Exsidian. So, the creature broke it for him. He was free at last although with lots of Rahkshi on his tail, the Skrall were out with Tuma as he could see in the  horizon.

He ran and ran until his feet were forced to a stop-right in front of several Elite Skrall and one fruit. He sent a beam out of his hands and they were out of existence. He then bowed down to pick up the fruit but as son as he did...

"I AM NOT EDIBLE!" it screamed, as it was transforming into the familiar shape of an Agori.

"Banana..."

"What is it, thy master?"

"Join the light side, we have banana flavoured foods!"

"I am already on the light side: it has cream on the top!"

"Okay, good, where are the other UDs?"

"In the concentration camp of Skrall the Eighty-five hundred thousand and twelve hundred and Pi!"

"Skrall 851,203.14? How does that make sense?"

"He has a third arm."

"Oh, that makes sense, Yellow Banana."

The duo began to set off on their dangerous journey: they fell on venomous marshmallows, they were chased by ravenous tap water and they crossed the bridge of red total posts until they reached the C-Camp.

"Why do I get the feeling that this is going to Start The Second Shattering?"

"Because the bananas make you feel so... Worship the bananas and that won't happen, worship the bananas, worship the baaanaaanaaas!"

Then a bomb of fire exploded near their feet, giving a hole in a wall. When the smoke cleared, Shatterheat could be seen with two unconscious Skrall in the background. Bwakaka then sent what he called a 'goawayrockshatblockprogressio nandalsodeusexmachina2' through the walls of rock. They disappeared or fell on Skrall. He could tell that everyone there knew that a powerful titan nearby, but it was not Tuma. A few got up and sixteen figures could be seen through the smoke that the falling rocks had created. Those sixteen could see the shape of a titan. And then, about seven of them recognized Bwakaka. Shatterheat was behind Bwakaka, having spotted him.

"Bwakaka, Banana, go on..."

"No, Shatterheat, you'll ruin mine and Banana's surprised."

"We may not be able to see you but we can still hear you, we know that you have returned. " The familiar voice of Hyrzya spoke.

"All right, let's teleport back then..."

Bwakaka shimmered and disappeared. All other UDs did the same and were back in their HQ. Bwakaka then came up to Shatterheat.

"I see you have the helmet of time control. You now have the most important mission of us all. You shall go to this Alternate Branar's dimension and travel back in time, to the point where you can stop Branar from having a great Being's powers. He'll be fine where he is, in a stasis tube where GB powers don't work."

NEXT: SECTION 7, Part 1, Everyone's Enemy
Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2010, 01:16:01 pm »

SECTION 7: Part 1, Everyone's Enemy

*insert epic sounding Music here*

"And now, Shatterheat, you must go. Do your mission. We'll make sure get through safely."

"All right, I need an Olmak too."

"Use mine. You'll have to get past the firewall of the Alternate Branar's Universe by going to the universes next to it. Those haven't been destroyed yet."

Shatterheat used the Olmak to go to the space between Universes. In this void, you could hear everything at once, see everything at once, smell everything at once, feel everything at once, and somehow even taste everything at once. This was as confusing as it was beautiful. But still, he had to find Branar's universe. Nothing was coming from it, and he knew it. There was 'fire' on everything in that universe-a universal firewall. Then, he commanded to go into the universe net to it, and he did.

He came out on a desert planet. Bara Magna. After the shattering, before the de-shattering. Stood in front of him was a green armoured agori. Shatterheat also wondered how he was using mask powers, but that didn't matter-if you questioned the ways of the multiverse, you would probably disappear.

"Hello, goodbye, agori."

Shatterheat then opened a dimensional gate to Branar's universe.

But, when he came out, he could see things were very wrong. There were statues of the alternate Branar everywhere, not to mention Branar killing a Great Being in a picture was disturbing. There were no Glatorian or Agori here, they were extinct. There were no leader-class or elite-class Skrall. Only Warrior Class Skrall existed here. Or at least, that was what it looked like. But there was also the striking familiarity of one of the Warrior Class Skrall he was watching... no, quite a few of them were not like the rest. He decided to expose himself, surely these Skrall did not have Shadow powers?

He was right... they did not have shadow powers, but even greater powers, one Skrall of this army could be considered a legion as he found out. He was weakened and brought to one of the stranger Skrall.

"Glatorian from another universe has found his or her way in." One skrall said.

"THis Glatorian feels familiar but so different at the same time... there is only one explanation for that... The Alternate versin of me. I never thought I would be a pathetic extinct species."

"You better watch your language, Skrall, because I can do this..."

Plant Life emerged from the ground, creating a shield of vines for Shatterheat, and when touched, these vines set the enemy on fire-Shatterheat had managed to use a combination of his powers.

"All powerful beings die here, you bananalike Glatorian..." his Alternate form trailed off as a certain someone appeared in front of him...

"You shouldn't have said that. I have a rather strange friend who can appear anywhere once you say the b-word."

The agori started asking questions to the Alternate Shatterheat.

"Where is the Banana?!"

"Agori?!"

"BANANA?!"

"STOP STEALING MY FACE!"

"But it tastes like a Banana!"

Shatterheat dissolved the shield around himself.

"I can always rely on Banana to distract.. all of his shadow is gone, but because he has no negative side, that means he has to have a food obsession..."

"Bwakaka sent me to you because he felt you needed a sidekick that likes bananas."

"I though I asked for Lewifya as a sidekick?"

"He says no, he says Lewifya is your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend. At least, not yet. Just a friend."

Then, the alternate Shatterheat stomped...

"WILL YOU TWO STOP TALKING AND BOW DOWN TO THE SKRALL?!"

"No. We don't accept those threats."

"Only Bananas."

"Yep, the interdimensional part of the UD does not accept threats. 'Specially because I just took down your universal firewall so I can time travel."

"What did that have to with anything, Shatterheat?"

"Urded, how did you get here?"

"Same way the yellow agori, the glatorian girl and the dumb Toa did."

"But Lewifya and Sklas aren't..."

A flash, and then there were two more beings.

"oic now. Why were they sent here?"

"If anything goes wrong, Bwakaka wants at least us to survive an-" Lewifya started, but then there was the illusion of blackness...

"I'm going back in time now..."

Shatterheat and the Interdimensional part of the UD held hands, and waited as they went back in time to save... pretty much everything.

Next: SECTION 7, Part 2, The True Enemy Revealed

Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2010, 12:09:21 pm »

SECTION 7, Part 2, The true enemy revealed

The effects of time travelling were confusing, to say the least. Everything was swirling in colour as the group travelled back in time. And then they were there. Nine years before they arrived. They had to be careful. very, very careful. Because this was the most dangerous thing they had ever done.

Everything was much brighter than the nine years ahead. In one hour, Branar would steal a Great being's power.

"This is Spherus Magna... after Teridax's defeat, but before the Great Beings came to give us back our technology..."

"Interesting, Sklas, we're no longer in front of Skrall but loads of  Glatorian and  Agori. We better run before we are spotted. The rest of you, hide in the most desolate area possible."

Shatterheat watched as the rest of the group went off to hide. He had to do this alone. He put his 'ears' to a wall. He could not make out what a being was saying on the other side, but he could get some parts: "___, much like ____, is  a ____ and not to be _____ ____." Seemed to be nothing threatening, so he moved on towards where the Skrall would be.

When he got there, he could see a red and Black Skrall. Branar in an earlier form. Shatterheat watched as Branar explained his plan to steal a great being's powers through a complicated process of fusing each other but leaving the Great Being's mind outside... He watched for hours until an Orange great being came to check to see if the Skrall were taking their daily sanity pills to sop them from going 'I AM THE MIGHTY *inser name here*!', which was why Tuma did it, he did not take the pills. Then branar jumped onto the GB. It was time for Shatterheat to take action. A spear of fusion was about to be fred, but...

Shatterheat jumped and ushed Branar off the GB... as a dimensional gate opened...

"I have revealed myself!" the being said as it pushed Shatterheat off the GB, and was hit by the Spear  of Fusion, leaving the GB's mind and spirit out of the body. Shatterheat knew who the being was...

"Bwakaka. You did this just to get power... I will not split out Spherus Magna into 8 pieces."

And then, as he realized he had changed the past...

A Paradox happened. The sky disappeared and was replaced with stuff that destroys all, changing everything...

"This Paradox affects the Multiverse... not just this universe, Bwakaka!"

"You're no expert on paradoxes, you Glatorian!"

"Actually, I studied time paradoxes. And by the way, how could you be in two places at once?"

"My mind is seperate from my body!"

Bwakaka then removed the ground from under Shatterheat. Shatterheat had to get back to the 'present'. He quickly escvaped falling to his death, and ran towards where he had left the Interdimensional part of the UD, Bwakaka close behind.

"Um, guys, do you see the sky? And do you see the being? That is Bwakaka, a traitor to his own force..."

"Yes we do. We must get to the present-for us, that is, and see if anything weird is happening... why am I not obsessing over Bananas?"

"Yes, somehing is wrong because the agori doesn't like Bananas..." Urded responded.

Shatterheat realized what the Great Being had said as the group time travelled back to the present...

"Time, much like life, is a gift, and not to be messed with."

Next: SECTION 8, Part 1: PARADOX

Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2010, 01:25:48 pm »

(short)
SECTION 8, Part 1, PARADOX

The group arrived at the present. Everywhere was pretty much chaos. And everything was being erased. So, they conveniently went to their universe through a dimensional gate that was a side effect of the Paradoxes.

"To our base... now... to check the others, to make sure they are okay."

And then they ran and ran to the UD base... but it was in smoking remains. Shatterheat went to check if Xydupola and Whepha were okay... but when he did try to them... they faded out. Out of existence. Existence was being erased by Paradoxes. Paradoxes were dangerous. Shatterheta quickly ran to touch Lewifya, banana, Urded and Sklas to see if they were okay... they were, because of his touch. Otherwise they would have faded out. They escaped to the space between universes before the ground below them disappeared. 

But there, was Branar-the one they had captured, not the past one...

"You should have been gone..."

"Stupid glatorian of green and fire... with a Great Being's power comes Great resistance to Paradoxes. This universe can be erased everywhere... you just completed my goal. You did the thing you were supposed to stop."

"...one of the few options, one of them is burning the planet and why would we want to do that?"
"And I shall be the conqueror of the Multiverse."
"Time, much like life, is a gift, and not to be messed with."

These thoughts ran through his head, though Shatterheat soon slowed them down to a walk where they wouldn't be annoying his mind. Then he saw Bwakaka coming from the dimension of Branar... and now, Branar and Bwakaka were locked in a Paradoxical fight.

Shatterheat turned to the group.

"The only way to win this... is to burn the three paradoxical helmets of time control. Mine, Branar's and Bwakaka's. And then to burn the Multiverse clean of evil..."

Next: SECTION 8, part 2, EROSION
Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2010, 12:31:00 pm »

SECTION 8, Part 2, EROSION of an abrupt end

This is why you don't mess with time. -A great being, eighty-thousand years ago.

"And another thing... we are already too late."

A swirling maelstrom of energy appeared. The energy reached out of it, needing power to continue... the power of existence that was left... Every atom was vanishing, every molecule split into atoms... every compound into elements, elements into nothing...

"And when that reaches us, we all are erased from existence. No afterlife for you religious, no ghostlife for you people who believe in ghosts, and no infinite time loop. All because we messed with time. We messed up pretty big, don't you think?"

In our final moments as I, Shatterheat the third, write this, realization dawned upon us. To stop this we had to be erased ourself. Therefore, everything would be reversed if the person who caused it was erased from existence... if they were erased, the time would be reversed back to the point before universes would be destroyed-our meddling in time had caused a few things to be wobbly, a bit... no longer would the alternate branar get a GB's powers, nor would Bwakaka have any incentive to get power, as he remained a toa because of the no universe destroying. So, we sped that process up as few seco

With the erosion of Shatterheat's existence, time reversed dramatically, with the same effects Shatterheat had predicted. This Multiverse was once more.

However...

Shatterheat  walked along the side of a hut's edge. Suddenly, though, he was transported to somewhere else, from what he could see, a world of fire... He was also strapped into a wheelchair, much like the Doctor in the End of Time, Part 2, along with several other beings.

"Zlaperx, check, Paradox, check, Drykili, check, KZ, check, Shatterheat, check, 'Nitwit', check. We have all found them. Now, you all have been drafted for the Boltfire program..."

Be ready for A Bolt of Fire, this August 2010... the Third (and final) of the MLNitwit trilogy, the continuation (but not the last) of an old comedy I once had on BZP. Not to mention, it includes alternate versions of two of my Space Wars characters.
SHATTERHEAT-here. Not the SW one.
'Nitwit'-MLNitwit and TLIP.
KZ-Well, my name and the only 'new' character...
Drykili-Alternate version of my teal-black-navy Space Wars character.
Paradox-If you've been around along enough, you know who he is.
Zlaperx-I doubt any of you have heard of him, seeing as the last time I wrote about him was more than a year ago when I was not on MLNO...

And, is it really a bad thing I recycle character names?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum