News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 18, 2024, 02:42:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

LU Beta Testing Letter (Just for fun)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LU Beta Testing Letter (Just for fun)  (Read 792 times)
B~T
Network Surfer
Artisan

MLNO Reputation 5

Awards:
Team: No Team

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Level 4 Fourth Year Anniversary
« on: March 10, 2010, 10:40:39 pm »

Since I did not get chosen for Beta testing, I decided to write a mock e-mail of LEGO to myself about why I did not get chosen to Beta test. =P

Dear wilson732,

There are several reasons as to why we did not accept your request for Lego Universe Beta testing. You remind us of a particular user in My Lego Network and clog up our servers with very insignificant reports. Plus, we hear that you do not like our Lego Message Boards service.

Firstly, you and a user in My Lego Network by the name of "craZyRacrXtreme" seem to be very similar to us. And I mean it, we despise this "craZyRacrXtreme", because he absorbs up all the clicks of the entire network, completely disrupting the click balance. He is a bad influence on the My Lego Network. It is a relief that a person by the name of "chase7007" took first place in the Top Ten pages. As you can see, he SAVED the My Lego Network click balance. And since you are a potential threat of displacing click balance, even more threatening than this user, we will not respect you until you stop planning on ruining the fun of My Lego Network.

Additionally, you and your friends clog up our e-mail inboxes with very trivial matters, mainly about "duping". I do not know why and your friends do this, but this is very aggravating for our mods who work diligently to make LEGO a safe and fun place for everyone. You have simply abused the Contact feature of our website. According to you and your friends, "duping" is having more that one account in order for the main account to gain an advantage over other players. Also, it "goes against the Terms of Service". We do not care about the Terms of Service, and duping is not cheating in any form; it is taking advantage of the resources you have.

Finally, we hear you complain too many times about the poor quality of the Lego Message Boards. Apparently, the Lego Message Boards was once a successful forum, until the *** *** *** fell, since we were not happy about the behavior of this group. We are sorry to inform you that having a group run by kids was not the best idea. You barely post in the Boards, and we suspect something is up, as you post more often in "My LEGO Network Organization". This forum interferes with our member activity, and as such, the forum is censored out in order to prevent advertising.  And our posts in the boards are not "spam"; they are at least more productive than you.

To summarize, these should be taken into account for the reasons you did not get accepted to beta test Lego Universe. Have a nice day.

This e-mail is an automated response; please do not reply to this post.

Regards,
The LEGO Group

Body Par. 1 - CRX admits that he thinks the LEGO Group dislikes him, so I decided to put him in as an example. What's ironic is that he received an invite, yet I didn't, and don't forget that I did not receive the invite.

Body Par. 2 - This refers to how LEGO does nearly nothing when it comes to duping. I also referenced the Dupe Destroyers, which did nearly nothing in terms of duping.

Body Par. 3 - This does reflect some true happenings in the LMBs; they try to censor out the word "Knights of Honor", which was a group that stopped spam, but LEGO did not like their behavior, and made sure no one ever talked about them. If you mention about the KOH in the LMBs, they will reject the post. Same applies if you mention "duping is bad" in the LMBs. And the initials "MLNO" is censored out in LMB posts, which I found hilarious, and it is true.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 05:29:48 pm by B~T » Report Spam   Logged
MsRowdyRedhead
Sage Mentor......... (renowned for profound wisdom)
A - MLNO Featured Admin of '08
Exciting Poster

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Purpose: Harmony

The forum can't be the same without our friends.

Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 10:45:03 pm »

ZOMG I laughed so hard I hurt my back!
Report Spam   Logged

The dream is free.. the work to achieve it is sold separately.
OOC: An OOC expression of horror would confirm your humanity nicely. Wink
MLNO.  The only forum I know where expressions like the one above are commonplace. Tongue
Everyone is frustrating in their own special way.
"Right is right, even if everyone is against it. Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it." ♥
"If you're not havin a good day, change your mind!!"
Mahri828
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Purpose: Incognito

Let's end this...

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 10:45:49 pm »

Hahahah. That's pretty funny, and possibly true. I think that I just got an invintation, but I'm going to have to double check....
Report Spam   Logged

It seems in every hero's time they find an enemy that defeats them in battle. Their reply? Look up in the pouring rain, and chase down their nemisis for a showdown.
B~T
Network Surfer
Artisan

MLNO Reputation 5

Awards:

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 04:54:56 pm »

What's ironic is that the people in MLNO, despite being a hatred forum among the Lego Group, mainly got LU invites, while I didn't. They must be biased. =P
Report Spam   Logged
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 05:00:53 pm »

It's also ironic, because I think I heard that CRX got one too. xP

Maybe they haven't sent one out yet? When did you last check?
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Mahri828
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Purpose: Incognito

Let's end this...

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 08:16:41 pm »

Yep, I got an actuall invite. I not all that impressed by the beta though.
Report Spam   Logged

It seems in every hero's time they find an enemy that defeats them in battle. Their reply? Look up in the pouring rain, and chase down their nemisis for a showdown.
B~T
Network Surfer
Artisan

MLNO Reputation 5

Awards:

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 09:12:33 pm »

LU FINALLY GAVE ME MY INVITE!!!!111!!!111

They were delayed like always. =P

But I'm still gonna leave this letter for everyone to see, as it is quite successful.
Report Spam   Logged
lionytai
Outstanding MLNO Trader
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 3

Awards:

Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 09:49:34 pm »

Yeah, you could even write a letter why LU changed their mind!
Report Spam   Logged

Why does the programmer always get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Oct 31 == Dec 25
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum