News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 07:04:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

The LEGO... Idiotic Pages? AKA MLNitwit 2

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The LEGO... Idiotic Pages? AKA MLNitwit 2  (Read 787 times)
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: I don't know.

Personal Text Goes Here

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: March 22, 2010, 01:43:31 pm »

Remember MLNitwit?

Well now, you've come upon the sequel!

(walk the) PLANK: (slighty before) NEWBIE

I am a random person, more commonly known as 'Nitwit' to my friends. I now have a second adventure to recount to all of you. You see, the networkers have now started plays and movie adaptions of it! Very, very weird, since in the Networker play, I had no idea that I faced a flying magical bull named Tom in Bank 1. It's a weird thing indeed. But, let's get on with the story before I get stoned by angry people.

It started when I was in the Networker Cruiser with Gechecho. You see, a being from another universe revived Gecho, but Gecho and Echo ended up getting freed with a new robot too. However, I do not remember his name, as actually, this is not a story, I'm just writing my experiences of this new universe down called the LEGO Idiotic Pages. Commander Hobolt decided to test out our new engine that I built from a de-assembled bonkle named Raanu, Unfortunately, it made the ship go too fast... we broke the sound barrier, then... we broke the universal barrier and crashed down onto this world. The inhabitants look the same as Network members... but there are no Networker-looking people... A sign appeared over my head, saying 'nitwit', and that my Rank/Status was 'Newbie' with one white star. Unfortunately, I had to get 'Club Master' with 8 black stars to get off this world back to MLNetwork, or so I thought...

I still do not know where Hobolt or any of the other beings on the Networker Cruiser are, but I am worrying...

I left Jake the Cake behind at home. ;_; I would have eaten him by now...

And let TLIP aka MLNitwit 2 begin!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 01:46:08 pm by -~=KonguZlap=~- » Report Spam   Logged

We shall find our way home
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 12:54:33 pm »

(walk the) PLANK: (actually) NEWBIE (this time)

This place is weird.

I looked oddly at the various coloured stars on people's 'pages'. Here, people carried award modules, literally, and your sticker part needed about one hundredth of your brain cells to function. Doesn't hurt. Much. I'm still looking for any signs of Networkers, perhaps even Nitwitters to see if I can get some help around here. No luck. I heard that the inhabitants of these pages ate them long ago, which is why they rarely get visitors from other universes. Like me. I still have to get back to MLNetwork. All these inhabitants scare me slightly, because...

yar be i intrrupting your thing?

Yes...

You see, the deal is, they're pirates.... and you have to walk the plank for every rank you get... for newbies into rookies, there are no sharks, and after that, one shark and so on... So, I had to get to Club master. Club Masters were beings of great power, enough to wipe me away from this universe, me being a newbie... So I did the 'pirte thing' here, which was setting up my page, award module, hits module, random module with random pics, tic-tac-lostyourTOE module, and 'PMB' posts module. I then got hit by a rock. My hit counter went up you had to avoid being hit or you'd get hit 100 times every day because you'd be featured on the LIP central. So were about 19 other people in featured and most visited pages. You could also buy stickers like the HIT PROTECTION 5000 one. Strangely, it had an upgrade bar and could apparently upgrade to level 5, into the HIT REFLECTOR 8000.

This world is strange, first, I need to make sure I look like a pirate...  I jumped off a plank, and was declared, 'NEWBIE'.

And there is the first part.
Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 01:38:46 pm »

(walk the) PLANK: ROOKIE

This world is odd. Right now, I feel like the oddest being in it. Because I am. I'm a member of another world. I saved that other world with Echo. And I'm a Newbie here. I recently became an official Newbie. Time to enter codes into this rumoured Kanoka Club... apparently, they help you get more stars for your rank. I had two newbie stars. I needed six more. A random pirate struck me in the chest. Ouch. You see, I'm also hated here because of the fact I come from a different world.

Let's see... Y0U5UCK. Not sure what that's supposed to mean, but I am now in the Kanoka Club and I can enter codes to get stars AND stuff. Another code was P1R4735RU13. Yet another one was 0M3G4B14D3M4N. And another one was H3R0CHI1D. A certain one was K0NGUZ14P. These are strange codes, at least they raised my Kanoka points by 0.001! I bought the Rahkshi Rock... turns out to be a rick-roll. I also bought the 'Piraka' 'rap'. Worst thing I've ever heard... not to mention it has lots of the word 'Piraka' in it. I wish I could have awesome elemental powers like Tahu or Jaller...

arr tat wish be granted when ya reech cloob musteh!

>_< Got interrupted... again. They have a habit of that, don't they? My image by my name was the image of echo I brought along in my convenient TARDIS-like pockets. For Age, I put -25. For Country, I put 'New Banana', and for gender, I put 'both'. This is all for privacy, you see, so that my fear of stalkers like Geico, a gecho prototype, look for the wrong person. This is a weird world indeed, however,  I've become a rookie because of the codes, so...

I jumped off a plank, battled a shark, and was declared  'CLUB ROOKIE'.

Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 06:14:20 pm »

(walk the) PLANK: whatever came after rookie (well, can you really blame for forgetting? I mean, can someone give me the Club Page ranks? I can't remember! |(Woah this is the longest title I've ever made))

Why, why, do the pirates talk like the nitwits?

You have to learn why to get to the next rank. I'm taking history lessons about it. I had ran into a 'german' pirate minifigure, and he was angry. He was not the person i wanted to see-I wanted the History expert! Turns out he was the (angry) history expert. And also, as it turns out, Commander Hobolt is taking these lessons, that's one of us found, now for the rest. Still, gotta focus on the history. You see...

500 years ago...

A floating canister approached the island of Pierate, the land of pirates with powers of pie far greater than one can imagine. In this canister was a sleeping terror, known to the pirates as 'argh, ye be nonexistent!' Because it was nonexistent, which caused a paradox. That paradox changed things here forever. All pirates suddenly lost proper grammar which they never had in the first place. They lost their shift button. Lost their caps lock. Lost their treasure, which is also why pirates always seem to be so obsessed with treasure maps. Now, there's this story about this placed called 'Fat-lantis', in no way a parody of Atlantis. It sunk to the bottom of the oceans because of a supermassive supervolcanic super-eruption! The supervolcano was known as 'nubmowntin', because noobrates often travelled there to 'smell the fresh lava air'. What idiots.

All this caused a 'devolve' effect on the pirates, similar to Vorox. Except not as severe, they just lost linguistic skills. It's also why they say walk the plank every time you rank up, they are honouring their deceased fat-lantian friends,

present...

Now I get the feeling that an ancient evil caused all this. So, what do I need to after I rank up again? Find someone who knows about evils, because I get the feeling my trip here is going to be about 10 chapters, break the fourth wall and have a special chapter like MLNitwit. I suspect that there is an evil, but for once, it is not a robot... and slightly harder, too. Come on. I guess I have another quest ahead of me. But... What is this evil I speculate about?! TELL ME! Oops, better not get angry.

Yes, only 10 chapters this time due to:

A. lack of stuff to spoof.
B. Had a 'prologue' and is going to have a special chapter, and their are 8 club page ranks, so only 10 chapters this time. After this, a rewritten version of a comedy I once had on BZP called 'In the time before time' will be up. I'm giving a people a chance to get to know Zlaperxus... and the non-space wars Drykili. And a few others, too. I have a lot of comedy ideas.

Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 04:29:03 pm »

(walk the)PLANK: some random rank

So, me and Hobolt built a rocket to find the Expert on evil Pirate guys. Couldn't we just have took a boat?

Not really. We're too lowly in status to be taking a boat, apparently. We were sworn at too. Almost got myself into a sword-fight... and as it turns out, Hobolt, Gechecho and I were the only ones on the Networker Cruiser when it crashed. I do not know where gechecho is, though. Then, we landed on Continent 'Pirata', Country 'arr'. This was where the (Pirate) Expert on evil Pirate guys lived. In a tent. Of nothing but straw. And lots of 'yarr'.

The pirate told me...

yarr so you wanna learn about the evil aka owr enemee. ther wer for tem. two years ago, arrr, they started existing as a arresult of arrn exparrriment gone warrrong. yarr, and then they starrrted to cause tarrrouble. they were vanquished by our leader, or so we believe. he never returned after it was declared they were defeated. There names were not imaginative, and they took the names of 'Yarr, Arr, YAY and Plank.' It is believed that they could time travel, and the canister wasn't the reason for the devolve effect, they were. Plank changed Ranks to Planks. Yarr and Arr changed our linguistic skills. YAY was just lazy and commanded them. There are two different interpretations,the one I just gave you, and the one the history expert gave you. And no-one has ever gone past the Caves of Grammar, where you must use Grammar to get past them. Our devolve effect was probably to prevent this. We believe that there is something beyond them, and we need YOU, the only here currently with good Grammar, to adventure past them... and see what is there.

Just so you know, Hobolt had a translator on him, which is why it was understandable halfway through. Sometimes, these worlds are interesting...  could also feel myself changing rank. Four more to go. I think. I guess... I have to do this quest, or I will remain here. So now, the interesting stuff... begins. AKA what I'm used to.

And now, I have two different interpretations of past events... but which is right? There's only one way to find out...

FIGHT!

Oh, wait, they're stories, they can't fight....

Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 11:30:29 am »

(walk the) PLANK: Some random IMPORTANT Rank

My head hurts. Of course it would. I just dived deep into an ocean and nearly got crushed by the pressure.

Rather stupid of me when I could have asked for a boat as I'm high a rank enough now. Almost got eaten by a giant turtle, unfortunately, said hello to the fatlantis deep sea salvage crew too along the way. I was trying to find a way to the caves of grammar, which unfortunately, are flooded. Which also meant they were underwater. Only a year ago they were visible and the country I was just in was a mountain, rather than what it is. Strange shaped planet.... What planet has countries with mountains that somehow became countries making the previous mentioned countries becoming continent?! This is weird... gotta get back to MLNetwork after this...

I finally spotted the entrance. It was strangely hexagonal. Secret passage, maybe? Anyway, I've got to venture through here and find what is beyond them-I also found I could swim up and could  breathe air again because it appeared the cave's entrance below sea level but the cave itself was above sea level. I hate the physics of all these different worlds. Now the place is getting rockier and stalactites and Stalagmites began to get more common. I'm beginning to wonder if the pirates are sane because I have found nothing but an unused handkerchief... wait... doesn't that imply someone is here? So I moved forward and, guess what, I fell through the floor as per usual with me.

Argh.  This place was half filled with water but a slope ahead. So, I, wanting to get out of the water, ran to the place, and crashed into the wall... no, wait... through the wall. A room... A room. Full of several people, some imprisons, some evil, and some confused...

But what was this place?
Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 06:57:07 pm »

(walk the)PLANK: BETRAYAL OR TO SAIL
[/size]

I was confused.

I saw three diferent types of people: evil, Imprisoned and Confused. What to do? Free the imprisoned? Sail with the confused? Join the evil? It was clear the first option was the best. What did I do? Using some power I opened the prison cells they were in. Alarms started blaring. The confused suddenly realized what they were doing: freeing the imprisoned. And I was assisting them. But I stayed behind as they escaped with one other-he seemed to be strange. It dawned on me. He was the Leader of the pirates. He was staying behind to fight.

Suddenly, four beings dropped down from the ceiling of the cavern. I knew who they were... Arr, Yarr, YAY and Plank. The Leader recognized them with a sense of disgust. This world was getting strange as I gathered my awards to battle. It was my time to battl.e This was one of my destinies, which I need to complete. And then, I unleashed the Gecho sound clip.

'hai tere nutwet'

I heard gronas from YAY and Plan but not from Arr and Yarr. The latter were used to this speak, surprisingly. Then, 'YAY" unleashed a scream which shattered the cave... but everyone was still alive due to plot convenience. I covered my ears over the duration of it to avoid dying of sound. Then, I lunged at YAY... and he disappeared out of existence. He had used his own life force to scream. Well, at least that was one down. The leader just watched. I wonder how he got here in the first place. I then grabbed the Leader and ran out towards the Bay, where I shocked many with the leader. I then declared...

"Your salvation begins today."
Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 07:05:52 pm »

(walk the)PLANK: A choice of Destiny

And so, then, suddenly, I heard a clicking. Photos of my memory, I was moving backwards, and time was rewinding. I was back in the cave. With the leader. And it was still there. Apparently... one could rewind time to their will. And then. Arr shot the leader. The leader phased out of existence. This was obviously very bad. Alright, this was getting serious now.

"You have a choice. You are not from this dimension, you do not understand..."

I replied with 'understand what?'. I was told that they were not evil, the pirates were... and guess what? They had footage to back it up. They were right. I was going through various phases of believing and not believing them. This was getting very interesting. The pirates were deceitful, but the four here wanted to destroy this world. In a sense... I guess both were evil. That's right. BOTH. Also ate some fish fingers and custard. And if I wanted to give peace to this dimension... I might as well start eliminating these four... and defeat the main Pirate values and replace them with something better. Of course. This is going to be tough. And I look ahead, And I lash out at YAY, who was beginning to scream again. And he phased out of existence.

Now, destiny is just strange. I have several things to do, and they are about to begin...

The Pirates Will Fall and... The Gap between MLNetwork and the LEGO idiotic Pages will open, As I want it to be. I am a being you never mess with I saved the world of MLNetwork, and I'm going to save this one.

Because I'm the Nitwit. You, the reader, got that, right?

Report Spam   Logged

Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 11:15:45 am »

(walk the) PLANK: CLUB MASTER

Alright. Now I battle. Now I take down Yarr, Arr, YAY and Plank. Because I will. And nothing will stop me. Nothing. Not even the biggest thing, or the smallest thing. It's time I united two worlds and chanegd one of them forever. And I will be proven. Because this is my destiny, and this is the beginning of it. I saved MLNetwork. And I can do it again, and I can save this world. My name is The Nitwit of Network, and so the world of The LEGO idiotic pages will be never again, and The LEGO Club Pages Shall be so. Why? I can do it. I'm a hero, and I've come to realize that. I brought Hope to the Networkers. I saved them. I defeated Gecho-twice. And saving places is my kind of job.

First, I dealt with Arr. But this world started collapsing, for some odd reason and I could some random Green and Red Glatorian in space universe-hopping. lolwut. The four phased out of an existence due to a plot device and me breaking the fourth wall. And then, everything reversed except for the four who previously stood before me. Now I've gotta convince the pirates. That's gonna be hard. I'm nearly a Club Master. Then I shall have the power to open the gap. Open the Gap. And hopefully, MLNetwork and this shall unite. Then an objective of mine shall be complete forever.

And then, I ran to the capital of this world. I desperately pleaded with the Pirate...

To no avail.

And next comes the Last Chapter. but fpr now, In the Time BeforeTim Shall be POSTED.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum