News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 18, 2024, 02:01:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Destiny Of A Hero -- Intermission One: Mini Epic

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Destiny Of A Hero -- Intermission One: Mini Epic  (Read 319 times)
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: May 04, 2010, 02:38:35 pm »

This continues where the end of the Prologue of the epic leaves off; keeping this separate from the main epic so I can actually multi-task and such. This will use the same discussion topic as the actual epic. Wink

-=Intermission One=-
-==Bonus Chapter 1: The Journey Home?, Part 1==-

[Friday -- September xx -- 2002]

Kaze sighed as he tried to wrap his mind over all that had happened the past week. It definitely wasn't something you'd normally run into in a normal school week. Heck, they hadn't even gotten all the way through the week, they had to leave early because it wasn't safe in Terakou Town any longer. It was all the fault of those 'Chaos Hunters' as well. Kaze looked out the window of the plane, although he couldn't see anything. They had left at night so that if a Chaos Hunter attack were to occur, they could attempt to avoid it and at least get to the planes safely this time. Who would expect history to essentially repeat itself in such a short time?

Kaze then yawned as he looked around.
Sakeo... Sonia... That food fighter guy... Kali... It seems everyone's going home on this plane. Kaze thought, leaning back and briefly closing his eyes, as the plane started suddenly shaking, which sent him tumbling to the floor.
"Can't stay in your seat, Kaze?" Sakeo joked, as Kaze winced, and attempted to force himself up, only for the plane to suddenly turn upside down and right side up and, repeating that pattern every two seconds. Kaze kept crashing into people, grabbing onto Sonia and Kali's hands, Sonia in turn held by Sakeo to keep her from flying across the plane. A few minutes of that, however, and everyone fell to the ground. Everything was pitch black for them, and they couldn't fell the others, or the chairs, just the ground beneath them. A few minutes later, however, they felt what seemed like a flash, and heard what seemed to be an explosion...

[Unknown Day -- Unknown Month, Unknown Date -- 2008]

Kaze laid there for a few minutes, and then opened his eyes, and looked around. He saw that he was in a forest clearing, but couldn't see any of the others around him. He got up, and started to look around for the rest of the kids. However, as he looked in one direction, he suddenly crashed into someone, and fell backwards, closing his eyes instinctively.
"Sorry, Sonia...?" Kaze said, trailing off a bit after the o, as he opened his eyes and saw an teen-aged girl; but it wasn't Sonia. It seemed to be an older Kali. Kaze was now a little confused, and actually took a look at himself. He seemed to be older somehow, and didn't seem to have his short sword anymore, but instead had a weird sword with saw-like teeth.
"Any particular reason you called me Sonia...?" Kali asked, as she raised her eyebrow, as Kaze sweat-dropped.
"Sorry about that; bad habit of crashing into her." Kaze said, which was true, he had accidentally crashed into her twice at Terakou; which should have been only a week ago, but as both Kali and him had aged so much so quickly...
"... Where are we?"

-==/End Bonus Chapter 1\==-

Discussion Topic

I've been forgetting the discussion topic. Also, I added a sentence before the second paragraph.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 02:52:42 pm by The Mentalist » Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum