News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 29, 2024, 06:50:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

A time to Die Sign Up

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A time to Die Sign Up  (Read 606 times)
Master X: Neo Black
Raven Shredder
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 2

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: That Tim Will Give me his awesomeness

I will inherit the awesomeness of Tim

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Apple User Combination
« on: May 17, 2010, 07:09:33 am »

Basically you post your Bio here,

Storyline: http://www.mlno.org/index.php/topic,6533.0.html

There are two factions, Godfrey's and Hooks. I am Godfrey, If someone wishes to become hook he may.
Godfreys plan is not known, but over time it will be. I will let you know this, the final chapter of this ROPG will be Fighting between hooks army and mine. There are no items, only story in this game. All of it will revolve around the Mystery of whats happening, and whats going to happen. No stuffy game with items and All that here. I would prefer you to write a detailed Biography, but if you dont want to thats ok, but for the record Long ones are welcomed!

Lets have fun!
Report Spam   Logged

Sorry, Haünter can't come to the computer right now, this is his refridgerator. Please leave a message and I will tell him by rearranging my letter magnets to form sentences readable by humans.
Darth Rexus
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 2

Purpose: What, exactly, does this require?

Visitor

Fourth Year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 07:38:52 am »

Ok, I will make my own Character.

Name: Richard BlackSteel
Profession: Ex Advisor to the King, he lost his job when he tried to Kill the King.
Noticable Features: A Long Scar running down his Right Arm.

Biography:
Richard was the son of a Noble, he practiced Archary at the Archary Range everyday and was quite popular among the City of London. He would sometimes talk with the Young Prince, Edward, when the Prince had time. After the King, Henry III died Richard he rushed to the Royal Court to himself kill the Prince Edward and become King himself. When he arrived at the Castle it was too late, but Richard has not given up, he rushed through the Castle with his sword drawn when he reached the Grand Hall he looked both ways there was nothing, he was then grabbed by two guards and thrown onto the floor. Yhe Prince Edward walked in, he sneered and ordered Richard to stand up and look at the Prince, he did, he then picked up a knife from the Table and thrusted it at the Prince's Neck, Richard wanted to be King, the Prince Edward wanted to be King too, Edward raised he arm before Richard could kill him and the Guards grabbed Richard and after many days spent in the Tower of London he gave in and became the King's Advisor.
Richard was now well into his 50s and he had not given up the Dream of Ruling England. He gathered his Guards and ordered them to go into the town and cause a Riot. It was now Night, Richard got out of his bed and got on his Armor, he knew the King would be awake at this time because of the stress of the Riot, he also knew the King would need Richard to advise him. That ment Richard was allowed to talk to the King, that ment he could kill the King. He walked into the Room where the King was with a Dagger behind his back, the King Invited him to sit down, he sat down and forced the Dagger to the Kings Throat. Give up the Kingdom he demanded, the King knew Richard was behind it and he got his own Dagger, he kicked Richard away and pointed the Dagger at him, the King shouted for the Guards, there where none, they where all out fighting. Richard got back up and tried to kill the king again, he failed again, but this time the King had the Upper hand, he Pointed the Dagger at Richard, he then grabbed Richard and threw him out of the Window. Richard survived only by chance whenhe landed on a food stand that the owner of had been begging the King to buy some of his food for the whole day. Richard got up, and walked away. He wanted Revenge.
Report Spam   Logged

Raven Shredder
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 2

Awards:

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 07:46:11 am »

Ok, I will make my own Character.

Name: Richard BlackSteel
Profession: Ex Advisor to the King, he lost his job when he tried to Kill the King.
Noticable Features: A Long Scar running down his Right Arm.

Biography:
Richard was the son of a Noble, he practiced Archary at the Archary Range everyday and was quite popular among the City of London. He would sometimes talk with the Young Prince, Edward, when the Prince had time. After the King, Henry III died Richard he rushed to the Royal Court to himself kill the Prince Edward and become King himself. When he arrived at the Castle it was too late, but Richard has not given up, he rushed through the Castle with his sword drawn when he reached the Grand Hall he looked both ways there was nothing, he was then grabbed by two guards and thrown onto the floor. Yhe Prince Edward walked in, he sneered and ordered Richard to stand up and look at the Prince, he did, he then picked up a knife from the Table and thrusted it at the Prince's Neck, Richard wanted to be King, the Prince Edward wanted to be King too, Edward raised he arm before Richard could kill him and the Guards grabbed Richard and after many days spent in the Tower of London he gave in and became the King's Advisor.
Richard was now well into his 50s and he had not given up the Dream of Ruling England. He gathered his Guards and ordered them to go into the town and cause a Riot. It was now Night, Richard got out of his bed and got on his Armor, he knew the King would be awake at this time because of the stress of the Riot, he also knew the King would need Richard to advise him. That ment Richard was allowed to talk to the King, that ment he could kill the King. He walked into the Room where the King was with a Dagger behind his back, the King Invited him to sit down, he sat down and forced the Dagger to the Kings Throat. Give up the Kingdom he demanded, the King knew Richard was behind it and he got his own Dagger, he kicked Richard away and pointed the Dagger at him, the King shouted for the Guards, there where none, they where all out fighting. Richard got back up and tried to kill the king again, he failed again, but this time the King had the Upper hand, he Pointed the Dagger at Richard, he then grabbed Richard and threw him out of the Window. Richard survived only by chance whenhe landed on a food stand that the owner of had been begging the King to buy some of his food for the whole day. Richard got up, and walked away. He wanted Revenge.

Nice Bio, I really liked the ending, but you didnt say your FAction
Report Spam   Logged

Sorry, Haünter can't come to the computer right now, this is his refridgerator. Please leave a message and I will tell him by rearranging my letter magnets to form sentences readable by humans.
Darth Rexus
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 2

Visitor

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 08:05:20 am »

Oh yeah. Which one is evil? lol
Report Spam   Logged

Raven Shredder
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 2

Awards:

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 08:38:55 am »

Oh yeah. Which one is evil? lol

Mine is evil this time which is rare
Report Spam   Logged

Darth Rexus
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 2

Visitor

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 10:34:41 am »

I will be with the Evil ones then! MUAHAHAHA!
Report Spam   Logged

Raven Shredder
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 2

Awards:

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 12:01:23 pm »

I will be with the Evil ones then! MUAHAHAHA!

Awesome Put it in your bio and its official
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum