News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 05:39:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

My Favourite Lego Place; a legodac blog [blog]

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Favourite Lego Place; a legodac blog [blog]  (Read 1968 times)
Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: Well, to bring you Lego news Camera  my own Lego Store, then perhaps being the 9th Lego Pro, then if there is enough money, I may bring Stanley Home

AND ONE BOWL OF VEGGIE BEEF SOUP, TO FEED THEM ALL

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Fourth Year Anniversary Combination
« on: April 23, 2011, 05:02:42 pm »

I could use a little help here, I mean really, is there anyone here who can answer a simple question. Looks like a topic I might be interested in, though I can't seem to find a theme or even a point to it all.

If anyone out there has an opinion, I would love to know what this topic is all about, does it have substance, I can't tell?

So I ask you all, what is this topic about, is it about life or love, death or hate, I'm not sure....

Perhaps it's about the fact that we are individuals, all at the same time and all the same.

Perhaps we are all looking for the same thing and that thing knows that, that's why it's so hard to find....I mean really, if you where that thing would not you want to be found by me or youself, such is life.

On that thing once again, but wait, what about those who don't even know they should be looking for something, are they lost souls? Perhaps they are just to happy and content, who truly knows?

I know this though, when asked to ramble, I'm in and I'll always be right on. Why, you ask? Because this is not only about me, but all of you aswell, searching for that answer that defines who we are and tells us once and for all, why we are here.

Could it be Lego or lies, you have the choice to imagine whatever you choose and believe whatever you wish.

I imagine a world where we all get to share with each other our fondest memories, our deepest thoughts, our greatest loves and, oh yes, and most important,...
                              OUR seemingly unattainable dream....

Was I a little close?

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:40:25 pm by Legodac » Report Spam   Logged

From Frostburgh they came,           the clones of the cold, through the tunnel in the frame,            to a tower so old
clic this eh http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv176/legodac/?start=all
Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:
Purpose: Well, to bring you Lego news Camera  my own Lego Store, then perhaps being the 9th Lego Pro, then if there is enough money, I may bring Stanley Home

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 07:36:10 pm »

Hey MsRR, how are you now?
  So, how can I create a Blog, and really, what is a Blog, in your eyes?

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:41:43 pm by Legodac » Report Spam   Logged

From Frostburgh they came,           the clones of the cold, through the tunnel in the frame,            to a tower so old
Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 07:50:46 pm »

So tell me, since you are all able to respond here, what is a blog?
Is it something less than special, or does it depend on who is talking and how famous they may be?
I would really like an answer from someone, I'm basically pc illiterate eh!!

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:38:19 pm by Legodac » Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 08:01:11 pm »

At the very least my typing skills will IMPAVE, so how was your day eh? Mine was ok, I worked, I made money, enough to live and then some, which means every day you go out there, you must put some aside.

Today I did something simple, I drove a Dumptruck for 10 hrs straight, ok, I must admit, it's a living, but to do it every day, even the same of anything would not be cool day after day.

So that's why I do almost everything, I mean really, who loves boredom?

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:36:22 pm by Legodac » Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 08:42:09 pm »

It would seem that last I posted so many months ago, some things have changed.

The thing that stood out first was an engagement between 2 members here in MLNO.

First I should say congrats to you both, with all the love in my heart, which believe it or not, is a brick load.

I'm really looking forward to meating you both and giving you both a very special present.

So our topic for the next while is marriage which, in the past has also been called friendship.

If you please my friends, please share your thoughts on marriage and friendship, I promise a topic that will take us places we have never been before.

Honestly, if we meat at the wedding, well?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:44:59 pm by Legodac » Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 11:59:59 am »

Well, here we are, it's Sunday May 8th 2011, it's about 1 in the afternoon and I still have found what I'm looking for.
   He just showed up, out of the blue, a smile and a kind word is always the norm.
Mostly he talked to my wife about dogs and gardens, but every now and then he would throw something profound, at least to me, about how he thought I could do so much more. He was wise, to say the least.
cool cool

Perhaps a dream is something that will never be finished
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:53:10 pm by Legodac » Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 06:22:28 pm »

Well, here I am again, trying to figure this BLOG thing out, but without further adue, I would like to ask a favour from one of our moderators.

I would like to change the title of my Blog to fit the topic that I would be most focussing on.

I would like to title it....

"My Favourite Lego Place; by legodac"

Thankyou

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:32:57 pm by Legodac » Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 07:22:14 pm »

New topic, since no one is answering the others...

So, I think it's time to blow the horn, that's what this topic is about, BLOWING YOUR OWN HORN.

I'll start with something I noticed a long time ago, that is when you build something cool and let every one see it somewhere on the Lego website, strange things may happen.

The second time I noticed this was when I built my Bulldozer, Lego had never made one, but not so long after I showed my creation on MLN, Lego was pushing dozers, coincidence, who knows?

The third time was just recently, when I recieved my copy copy in the mail of the Club Magazine.
On the last page is a chopper dragster with a skull figure driving, cool, does that look familiar?

Who knows, and since I don't, it still makes me feel good that I might be making a little contribution to the greatest medium on the planet.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 07:25:39 pm by Legodac » Report Spam   Logged

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 07:24:55 pm »

You can make multiple posts in the blogs. Wink They're counted as multiple Entries, so that's why.

And that is interesting. Maybe they see the popularity of the sets after people make them?
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 07:30:05 pm »

True enough pal, and thanks for showing up, though I am still a little fuzzy on that last post, last sentence I mean.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:48:27 pm by Legodac » Report Spam   Logged

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 07:36:12 pm »

Maybe they(LEGO) sees the popularity of the models(The MOCs you guys make) after they're made, and creates sets after that, because they know the sets will probably sell?
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 07:53:48 pm »

So you may agree, I like that, still looking for the dozer eh...

In retrospect, I have seen so many similarities in Lego's new kits that seem to rhyme with the builders I know here, like CRX for example.

If you also visit the other Lego related sites, you will see things that easily boggle the mind when it comes to creation....

I'm sure the builders at Lego visit these places aswell, I'm just jealous because I don't build Lego for a living...YET..

Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2011, 08:20:43 pm »

About those sights I've visited, there is one thing that has caught my eye that no one here, as I forget, has ever done, the micro model, I've always wanted to this in Lego, it's a toothpick on the Church that you see in my avvie here,

Remember, the topic is blowing your own horn and showing what you are not only made of, but you have made...

Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2011, 08:23:52 pm »

Dog eh, as if you didn't know
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 08:25:12 pm by Legodac » Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2011, 08:36:20 pm »

So this blog , for now, is about what you have built, what Lego may borrow and never tell you that they did.

Seems there is a long road to my purpose...

Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 08:40:24 pm »

Purpose always, when achieved, begins with design and planning

(this was a school thing, when a trade was a priority to me, the pages were three in the image
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:58:32 pm by Legodac » Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 08:44:03 pm »

I will never welcome an intervention, my addiction makes me happy...

Lego is my second greatest love and my second best friend, and she loves that about me....
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 10:01:29 pm by Legodac » Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 08:46:08 pm »

I found it eh

Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 09:03:38 pm »

facepalm  Blit n zee stuk min once ver der plump bottom, ack, ner de loin eh o

Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 09:09:48 pm »

Clic vin der hopin der loist in zee loinknent

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum