News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 20, 2024, 02:33:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

MLN Reactions

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MLN Reactions  (Read 1026 times)
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2011, 08:53:49 am »

when were those, a year ago?
Almost two years ago, actually.

In closing, my opinion is this: It's simply to late for MLN. There's just nothing really to be done to bring it back from the dead. The only chance that MLN has to stay alive is for Lego to redesign it. I don't MLN itself can live on, but its spirit certainly can. Give me MLN 2.0, Lego, or give me death something less interesting but still sufficient!

I have to agree. The Octopus thing that had been found was rumoured to be MLN 2.0 at one time; but it seems to just have been left alone itself, as we've heard nothing about it for months now.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
KnownandUnknown
MasterBuilder

MLNO Reputation 2

Purpose: To spread the magical power of friendship!

Try the cupcakes, they are to DIE for!

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2011, 09:27:06 am »

I like the game overall, but I HATE some of the game mechanics... (*cough* randomly sent items Wink *cough*). I also dislike that while you are completely reliant on others, you can barely talk, much less trade clicks or items with ease. And the main MBs are the most active... only problem is you can't edit your trade posts, or post on short notice! I like how the modules work though, except for the dino sticker module where there is an annoying frame you can't see in editing, amongst others.
Report Spam   Logged

MLN accounts: KnownandUnknown/GoodGradesC
You can deny it, you can fight it, and you can try to hide it... But deep down, you know that you too, love ponies. (parody of M828's sig)
My Steam, feel free to add me, fellow PC gamers Wink
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2011, 09:38:16 am »

(*cough* randomly sent items Wink *cough*)
Yeah. And the advent of block/click trades really pushed the rarity of those items up, because they weren't sent to everyone who could be on your friend list.

I also dislike that while you are completely reliant on others, you can barely talk, much less trade clicks or items with ease.
That is true, though back when the game was actually getting updated, forums like this used to help fix that problem. You could coordinate clicks with others on a moment's notice. =)

And the main MBs are the most active... only problem is you can't edit your trade posts, or post on short notice!
Yeah, I agree. And I'm still wondering where that old LMB upgrade that was supposed to happen got to. I personally think someone misplaced the packets that help the content for the new site, for the LMB section. =P It drastically needs an update, and if LEGO doesn't realize it, they simply need to compare the shiny new site, to the outdated site that like still uses stuff like HTML 3.(... Seriously; I wouldn't be surprised it's using the ooooold web components. =P)

But of course; whatever upgrades they make, they'll likely never add in editing. Too much of a chance that the LMBs might actually become efficient. =P Even though they have a perfect system gotten down with the whole LU filtering system(Even though that itself needs work, last I heard... I could be wrong, it's been updated so much. =P), they insist on everything being modded instead of filtered. That really hurts the speed of posting too; unless you get a mod who is on like 24/7 and can watch everything quickly.

But that's a discussion for the LMB topic, of course, and this personal rant is off topic. =P
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum