News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 08:20:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Questions and observations

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions and observations  (Read 1026 times)
SullyTheUnusual
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« on: May 15, 2011, 03:15:07 pm »

Hello!  I'd like to bring up a few things I've noticed since perusing your forums...

1.  I'm wondering if there's any way to subscribe/unsubscribe from certain forums?  It would make it a lot easier to sort through posts in the forums you follow, instead of seeing new posts in every area.

2.  Is there a way to quote multiple posters in your response to a thread?  I believe it's called multiquote.

3.  When you post in a forum, you're taken back to the list of posts instead of showing the thread you posted in.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Report Spam   Logged
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 03:19:21 pm »

1. You can, but I think it sends out emails, and I'm not entirely sure if it works, but it should. However, it wouldn't disable the new post indicators in other areas. Wink

2. Yes, but it's not as sophisticated as on say, IPB or so. You have to use Quick Reply, and you have to use the 'quote' button for each(The one beside the reply button, not in the BBC menu.). It's complicated, but works good enough in the end, though it might take a second to load. One thing though; it doesn't work across pages, which I don't really like. =/

3. There's a setting in the look and layout preferences on your profile that can change that. =)
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum