News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 02:59:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Vaults and Property Safes are on the way?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaults and Property Safes are on the way?  (Read 659 times)
hobino
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Level 4 Tenth Year Anniversary
« on: May 16, 2011, 05:05:35 pm »

From the LEGO Universe News Network:

You’ve asked for it, and so now you’re getting it: more space for your stuff! Dr. Overbuild has been working non-stop on a new Vault and Safe system! This new storage system will allow you to safely store away extra items into your own private Vault in Nexus Tower. The Darkitect would love to get his hands on the contents of the Vaults, but never fear! The Sentinels are standing guard to make sure only YOU can access your personal Vault!

Before you can access the Vault system, you will need to first speak to Nexus Naomi, Nexus Tower’s Artificial Intelligence. She will guide you to meet your Faction Leader, who will give you a series of missions. After you receive approval from your Faction Leader to use the Vault system, find Nexus Naomi near the Sentinel Faction HQ. She will help you open up your Vault account –and has a complimentary toaster model for you too!

The standard Vault size begins with 40 slots for general items (like gear or consumables) and 40 slots for your models. If you find yourself needing even more space, talk to Nexus Naomi again, who will give you some Missions to expand the size of your Vault! You can expand your Vault up to 240 slots for general items and 240 for your models!

That’s not all! Complete even more Nexus Tower Missions, and you will be able to access a special Safe on all of your claimed Properties! Your Safe will allow you to access your Vault and all of the items inside. Property visitors will be able to see the Safe on your Property, but only you will be able to use your Safe on your claimed Properties!

Keep up your Brick Donations to complete the construction of Nexus Tower. When the Tower is done, you’ll be able to finally find a place for all of that extra stuff you’ve been carrying around. And this is only the beginning!

Discuss this article here!
Report Spam   Logged

Avatar by CapnSkye, thanks buddy!

An apple a day keeps the Maelstrom away!
MsRowdyRedhead
Sage Mentor......... (renowned for profound wisdom)
A - MLNO Featured Admin of '08
Exciting Poster

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: Harmony

The forum can't be the same without our friends.

Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 05:13:54 pm »

About time... I only have 4 backpack spaces with so many things being linked. I cannot send them to my bank mini...
BTW the mailbox, when full, accepts new messages and pushes the old out of view.
Report Spam   Logged

The dream is free.. the work to achieve it is sold separately.
OOC: An OOC expression of horror would confirm your humanity nicely. Wink
MLNO.  The only forum I know where expressions like the one above are commonplace. Tongue
Everyone is frustrating in their own special way.
"Right is right, even if everyone is against it. Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it." ♥
"If you're not havin a good day, change your mind!!"
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:
Purpose: I don't know.

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 06:52:48 pm »

About time.

I really need to store away some of my hardly used stuff that I like to keep for the showing off bit. I just hope the missions for them aren't overly generic or stupid ones like 'SMASH THIS AMOUNT OF MAELSTROM' or 'GIVE ME YOUR TOKENS'.

I'm going to be using this, a lot.

Also, it should be able to store COINS as well.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 06:54:01 pm by -~=KonguZlap=~- » Report Spam   Logged

We shall find our way home
hobino
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Level 5 Level 4 Tenth Year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 07:20:25 pm »

About time.

I really need to store away some of my hardly used stuff that I like to keep for the showing off bit. I just hope the missions for them aren't overly generic or stupid ones like 'SMASH THIS AMOUNT OF MAELSTROM' or 'GIVE ME YOUR TOKENS'.

I'm going to be using this, a lot.

Also, it should be able to store COINS as well.

The missions will be like the backpack space missions. The more Blue Imaginite, the more spaces
you get. It's in the locale file, so I believe it is right.
Report Spam   Logged

Avatar by CapnSkye, thanks buddy!

An apple a day keeps the Maelstrom away!
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Purpose: Oh, just to hang out occasionally.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 08:02:19 pm »

Come on,everyone!  Donate all your bricks so Nexus Tower can come out already!
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Joining through the link on my page earns me coffee.
Welcome, Delicious Friend!
Jayko
Initiate

MLNO Reputation 12

Purpose: To post informative and helpful posts!

Kaboom!

Search Level 4 Apple User
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 08:12:42 pm »

Lol, wouldn't the irony be that her missions would be to donate bricks to build your vault?

I am hyperventilating in my head over the vault/bank. Glad to know they listened to our idea of a "Closet" on our properties. I wonder if they are going to work like mailboxes, you can access your account from any vault.
Report Spam   Logged

MsRowdyRedhead
Exciting Poster

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 08:58:54 pm »

Lol, wouldn't the irony be that her missions would be to donate bricks to build your vault?

I am hyperventilating in my head over the vault/bank. Glad to know they listened to our idea of a "Closet" on our properties. I wonder if they are going to work like mailboxes, you can access your account from any vault.

I certainly hope we can access them from vaults on other worlds.. (Crushinator, where are you??)
Report Spam   Logged

MLNO.  The only forum I know where expressions like the one above are commonplace. Tongue
"Right is right, even if everyone is against it. Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it." ♥
Intrepid
Journeyman

MLNO Reputation 0

Purpose: Sharing the LEGO Universe with friends

Live from the Mountain West USA

Combination Topic Starter Level 2
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 11:07:12 pm »

I'm all for seeing the tower finished but cringe every time I hear that. There are sooo many uber rare bricks I fear we shall never see again.

Tentacle, Stock Fish and Technic Dragon Wing with 2 pins just to name a few.
Report Spam   Logged

True friends are like LEGO bricks; they may not be in the box together, they may not be alike, but they always fit together if you want them to.
MsRowdyRedhead
Exciting Poster

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 11:35:34 pm »

I cannot conceive of anyone donating specialized bricks... I even held onto my cheese wedges.  What I have been doing for bricks is to do the property missions every day . I donate all the basics I know I can go buy if I need.
Report Spam   Logged

Intrepid
Journeyman

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2011, 02:05:04 am »

I cannot conceive of anyone donating specialized bricks... I even held onto my cheese wedges.  What I have been doing for bricks is to do the property missions every day . I donate all the basics I know I can go buy if I need.

I know. It's just those words "all your bricks" that scares the paste out of me.
Report Spam   Logged

True friends are like LEGO bricks; they may not be in the box together, they may not be alike, but they always fit together if you want them to.
JediGuineaPig
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Purpose: Generally have a good time and learn

Level 5 Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2011, 02:46:55 am »

YAY!! BANK!
Report Spam   Logged
SullyTheUnusual
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2011, 05:50:03 pm »

About time... I only have 4 backpack spaces with so many things being linked. I cannot send them to my bank mini...
BTW the mailbox, when full, accepts new messages and pushes the old out of view.

I like that function!  Basically like a deep hole you can pile all your stuff in, but you have to take out the stuff on top to reach the stuff buried first.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Trijhak
MLN Quester
Old Timer

MLNO Reputation 1

Awards:
Purpose: I don't know.

Personal Text Goes Here

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2011, 06:10:46 pm »

Donating bricks only makes a slight difference. The percentage will go up regardless, set to finish by June the 3rd, 4th or 5th.

Jawbox aside, I hope that there isn't a glitch that lets others access your vaults. >_< IMO faction gear needs to be indeletable but able to be sold at vendors.

I'm also hoping they lower the cost of blue imaginite-or at least it adds more space to the bank than it does to the backpack.
Report Spam   Logged

We shall find our way home
MsRowdyRedhead
Exciting Poster

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2011, 07:09:19 pm »

I'm also hoping they lower the cost of blue imaginite-or at least it adds more space to the bank than it does to the backpack.

It had better considering the brick donations to build it.

IMHO everyone who donated the goal number of bricks should get a decent amount of space to start with, and then pay rent later and buy more as they see fit.
I also think that those who went above and beyond should get some extra spaces the same way.
And finally I hope hope hope they make all like items stackable, so if I have 5 Tridents it only takes one space!!
Report Spam   Logged

Intrepid
Journeyman

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2011, 07:24:00 pm »

IMHO everyone who donated the goal number of bricks should get a decent amount of space to start with, and then pay rent later and buy more as they see fit.
I also think that those who went above and beyond should get some extra spaces the same way.
And finally I hope hope hope they make all like items stackable, so if I have 5 Tridents it only takes one space!!

OH! Please stop! You're making my eyes tear up! Please! Stop!

I can't imagine with their record that they:
1) Would even consider linking the amount donated to the amount of space afforded
2) I'm not sure how much the bank would even be needed if everything that went in there counted up to 999+ like the bricks do. Tokens do, but my faction potions only stack in units of 10 and take up 5 slots every time I resupply.

All I'm saying is they haven't shown a gnats freckle worth of foresight on those ideas.

*wipes tears of laughter from his eyes and holds aching belly from laughing so hard (not at you Red. That the devs would EVER consider such wisdom)
Report Spam   Logged

Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Purpose: Oh, just to hang out occasionally.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2011, 09:33:43 pm »

OH! Please stop! You're making my eyes tear up! Please! Stop!

I can't imagine with their record that they:
1) Would even consider linking the amount donated to the amount of space afforded
2) I'm not sure how much the bank would even be needed if everything that went in there counted up to 999+ like the bricks do. Tokens do, but my faction potions only stack in units of 10 and take up 5 slots every time I resupply.

All I'm saying is they haven't shown a gnats freckle worth of foresight on those ideas.

*wipes tears of laughter from his eyes and holds aching belly from laughing so hard (not at you Red. That the devs would EVER consider such wisdom)

Ouch.  sweatdrop But true. Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Joining through the link on my page earns me coffee.
Welcome, Delicious Friend!
RBull
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Combination Topic Starter Level 1
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011, 01:03:24 am »

All four of my minifigs (including the ones that literally have never left Avant Gardens or gotten a faction -- they serve only to hold my overflow items) have mailboxes that are overflowing with mail.  I was initially nervous that I might lose the old, unviewable messages somehow if my mailbox got too full, but I quickly got over those feelings once it become obvious that I'd either have to send my extra items somewhere or quit playing the game entirely until a bank came out.  Right now, I'm guessing that each minifig's mailbox probably has close to 50 items.

This might be a problem considering that the vault can only store up to 240 items (and most of my minifigs can't even get to Nexus Tower at this point because they're factionless), but once we know what old achievement/mission items are available to buy back at Nexus Tower, I'll delete those items from my active 'figs.

Really can't wait for this -- at last I'll be able to link all those random drop items that I've been waiting for months to try out!
Report Spam   Logged
MsRowdyRedhead
Exciting Poster

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2011, 01:57:41 am »

All four of my minifigs (including the ones that literally have never left Avant Gardens or gotten a faction -- they serve only to hold my overflow items) have mailboxes that are overflowing with mail.  I was initially nervous that I might lose the old, unviewable messages somehow if my mailbox got too full, but I quickly got over those feelings once it become obvious that I'd either have to send my extra items somewhere or quit playing the game entirely until a bank came out.  Right now, I'm guessing that each minifig's mailbox probably has close to 50 items.

This might be a problem considering that the vault can only store up to 240 items (and most of my minifigs can't even get to Nexus Tower at this point because they're factionless), but once we know what old achievement/mission items are available to buy back at Nexus Tower, I'll delete those items from my active 'figs.

Really can't wait for this -- at last I'll be able to link all those random drop items that I've been waiting for months to try out!

I really wish there was a way to unlink items if they turned out to be not what we wanted. IN Beta, you could sell them to the vendor & buy them back to unlink, at no real cost, and then give or mail them away.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum