News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 02:42:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Space Wars: Regression Sign-Up Topic

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Space Wars: Regression Sign-Up Topic  (Read 926 times)
ChocoCheesesteak
Journeyman

MLNO Reputation 0

Purpose: To be helpful at every chance I get.

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 2
« on: July 04, 2011, 07:36:23 pm »

Username: ChocoCheesesteak
Character Name:Flit Chifflisk
Home Planet: None.
Species: Star.
Species Description: Flit is a star who inhabits a once-lifeless corpse. The brilliance that he once held when he was an ordinary star courses through his body's veins, filling his every cell with an energy that cannot be diminished. His veins are made of a crystal that is impervious to heat, however, when penetrated, the brilliant, white hot substance will be released from these veins, burning through anything it touches.
Personality: Flit is a shy, but strong, man. He is brash, but also appreciates the finer things in life. In his free time, he studies and practices various forms of art, mainly painting and drawing.
Backstory: Flit existed as a star for his entire lifespan. As he approached his last seconds, he felt something enter his presence. The last thing he sensed before collapsing was a human corpse, presumably killed in a nearby battle, penetrating his surface. As Flit collapsed, the body drifted to the very center of the star. The white-hot brilliance surged inward, filling the corpse with life, once-again. The star was gone without a trace. The body drifted lifelessly away from where the incident had just occurred, as if it never did. Eventually, Flit was pulled into a strange planet's atmosphere, and fell recklessly to the rocky surface...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum