News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 29, 2024, 03:24:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

The Skies of Data [Profiles]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Skies of Data [Profiles]  (Read 823 times)
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: August 12, 2011, 07:47:12 pm »

The Skies of Data RPG

-==Profiles [012]==-

Here you can post your profiles.

Use this form to sign up, and post them in here for approval.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Character Birth Date:[/b]
[b]Default Powers:[/b] (What powers are you armed with from the start? You can expand your powers during the RPG, but you start with only an armoured form, a weapon of your own, that is generated with the armour, and up to three powers that is built into your Data Disk.)
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Faction:[/b] (The Skies of Data, The Police, or The Void Soldiers)
[b]Character Description:[/b] (This is your character without the Data Disk activated. However, include the OverDrive Change in this, since that change is a permanent one after OverDrive is activated for the first time.)
[b]Armour Description:[/b] (What does your armoured form look like?)
[b]OverDrive Description:[/b] (What does your character look like when in OverDrive State? This is not the OverDrive Change, as that carries over into the real world, while this is only in Data Form, when using OverDrive.)
[b]Other Details:[/b] (Anything you think would be important that doesn't fit into anything else, like the character's favourite colour, goes in here.)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 11:43:55 am by Blade » Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 08:37:22 pm »

Username: Blade
Character Name: Tomas Greyson
Character Birth Date: June 1st
Default Powers: Armour and Dual Helix Blade, Spin Attack, Energy Burst(Unleashes blasts or arcs of energy at enemies), Energy Kunai
Bio: Tomas was once your ordinary kid. However, one day his childhood friend decided to leave because of a threat. However, after that, he had decided to help others; and essentially became a neighbourhood guard. One day, he received his Data Disk... And he's been fighting ever since.
Faction: The Skies of Data
Character Description: Tomas has brown hair and grey eyes, that are hardened with resolve like steel. Tomas typically wears white shirts with blue jeans, along with black shoes. His hair is sometimes messy, but in a more controlled style. Tomas wears the grey CD Player Vest, and is designed in an 'X' pattern.
Armour Description: Armoured Form: Tomas has grey armour, that provides a balance between speed and power, though with an emphasis on speed. Tomas has a black outlined red X where his CD Player Vest typically is, with the media player's touchscreen instead on his left wrist, and the actual memory unit on his back, to avoid attacks easily damaging it from the front, and being reinforced to avoid attacks from the back. Tomas' sword of choice is known as the 'Dual Helix Sword', which is a double edged sword, which is curved in the shape of a Double Helix. Tomas' armour has a helmet, however, by default, it doesn't have a visor, though it can be activated if needed.
OverDrive Form: Tomas takes on a totally different look from his Armoured form when OverDrive is activated. Instead of having more armour, Tomas takes on a look closer to a merge between his armour and normal outfit. He has a steel grey T-Shirt, and steel grey jeans... Literally steel. His hair turns grey as well, though his eyes become crimson red, and are enhanced for targeting, for if he's using any ranged weapons, or alternatively, for if he's using his Kunai attack. His CD Player is absent from here seemingly, but it's actually part of the shirt, as the data surrounded his normal clothes to activate the steel. He wields a sword still, but this is a spiky sword instead, as if someone had a blade of fire, and it was paused to show the sparks.

Other Details: Tomas' favourite colour is in fact blue. Tomas has been watched by someone for a long while.

I'll post at least Damon's profile tomorrow. Not now, though. =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Team: No Team
Purpose: Oh, just to hang out occasionally.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 07:21:54 pm »

Username: Flipz
Character Name: Trevor Wayke
Character Birth Date: July 6
Default Powers: Armor + Crystal Energy Spikes (think Spike from X-men: Evolution), Data disk [Fate (as in, the Kanohi mask power), Shielding (same limitations as Kanohi), Stealth (i.e. invisible+no sound/heat/means to trace)]
Bio: Trever is kind of a hippie; he's into crystals and mystic powers and all of that.  He was searching for one of the Crystal Skulls of legend when he saw what he was sure was a flying sucer pass overhead.  He ran to his hotel room, where he found his data disk, and played it to try to calm himself down with music.  Instead, he got his Cyber Human powers.
Character Description: He wears a baggy t-shirt (he makes his own clothes, BTW, so...yeah. Tongue), bell-bottom jeans, and a ratty brown (not leather) vest.  He has brown eyes and hair.  After he uses OverDrive, his hair will hang below his waist (regrowing instantly even if cut) and turn gray, while his goatee will become a beard and turn blonde.  His eyes will turn crystal blue, and he will also inexplicably find a pair of rose-tinted glasses that will return to him/repair or replace themselves in increasingly unlikely ways as people try to get rid of them (mostly his parents, who wanted him to join the Police instead of wandering the world, chasing after legends).
Armour Description: For the most part, Trevor's armor is pretty basic; like his clothes were dipped in metal and given back to him; however, his data disk moves to his chest where it is covered by the chest plate.  The back looks similar to Shard Armor from LEGO Universe, and a pair of crystalline bands appear around his wrists (his elbow and shoulder plates are similarly crystalline).  His armor can grow energy-containing crystals which stick out of his armor; he can launch them at foes, or use them at melee range (or as climbing claws in a pinch).  His crystal-covered helmet flips up to protect him when something attacks, but otherwise remains down to let his long hair flow free, and the whole metal part of the armor (not the crystals, which are all a light translucent crystal blue) shimmers with the colors of a metallic rainbow.
Other Details: Quote: "It's a conspiracy, maaan!"
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Joining through the link on my page earns me coffee.
Welcome, Delicious Friend!
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 07:37:33 pm »

Username: Flipz
Character Name: Nira Li
Character Birth Date: October 2
Default Powers: Armor with Disc Launcher (think the Gyrodisc Glove from Beyond good & Evil), Sonic blasts, Instrument Summon Healing (through playing music), Wi-fi technology access.
Bio: Nira Li is part of an indie band called Nira Li & The Best.  She dreams of one day being good enough to join the band, The Skies of Data.
Character Description: Nira wears blinged-out jeans, a tank-top, and occasionally a jacket.  She normally  wears an 8-bit-looking tie with her attire.  Her hair is in a bowl cut, which she dies a different color every day.  After using OverDrive, she'll gain a bunch of marks on her right arm that will cover her entire arm with a design similar to The Skies of Data the band's logo, and she'll be able to change her hair color at will.
Armour Description: In armor form, Nira looks like she's covered in speakers; in fact, she is covered in speakers.  Her Data Disk moves to her upper arm, and her player expands to hold more CDs.
Other Details: Nira is left-handed; when in Armor form, her Disc Shooter is on her left arm.  She can play the CDs she stores there, or she can create energy-based CDs to shoot; in a pinch, she can shoot the physical CDs she keeps there (including her Data Disc) to someone else for safekeeping.  If the CD she is reading contains non-audio information, she can download the information directly into her mind; she can "burn" her thoughts and memories onto a CD for others to read while in this form as well.  Her WiFi ability lets her literally talk to computers and other electronic devices, visualizing them as real (albeit completely robotic) people.  She can play music from YouTube/iTunes by accesing the Internet through this ability as well.  (She gets to download any song from iTunes for free because her daddy is one of the bigwigs at Apple. Tongue)
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 07:44:55 pm »

Just curious, for both, what differences do your characters have, when actively using OverDrive? Or do they look more or less the same? Just curious on that one; the characters themselves look fairly well thought out. =) Interesting idea with Nira, too. =)
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 07:58:02 pm »

OOC: Nira develops an aura of floating musical notes, but otherwise generally just looks PO'd.  Trevor... *gets an idea*  NO, NO, THAT'S A HORRIBLE IMAGE, AGH, I'M NEVER GONNA BE ABLE TO FORGET THAT NOW, THAT'S DISGUSTING!!!!

Erm, ahem, yeah, I know what he looks like in OverDrive.  For everyone's sanity, we should a.) always do his off-screen, b.) provide everyone with COPIOUS amounts of Brain Bleach, or c.) both.  Oh, and speaking of Bleach, if you even THINK about doing a parody of it in this RP Nira's gonna go into OverDrive and own What's-his-face Tomas, whether it's plausible or not!  Roll Eyes Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 08:07:40 pm »

1. I see. =P

2. xD

3.(The second part of the appearance thing) Okay then. =P

4. *Pauses* ... *Glances left and right shiftily, and then hides Damon's... err... 'concept'/inspiration image* Technically that's not a parody though; more an inspiration, so that doesn't count, right?(Just a quick question, have you read Bleach before/now? Just curious. =P)

/EDIT: ... Actually; you know what; you may as well just go ahead and own Tomas now, and save us all some trouble. It's fairly obvious I'm gonna take inspiration from Bleach eventually, though exactly what will be unknown. =P
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 08:10:40 pm by Blade » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 08:23:56 pm »

Username: Blade
Character Name: Damon Wright
Character Birth Date: January 1st
Default Powers: Unknown, aside from having an armoured form, and a longsword.
Bio: Not much is known about Damon, aside from the fact that he is the notorious leader of the Void Soldiers. He might seem initially nice, however, that is simply a cover for his inside cruelty. If you come up in a fight against Damon Wright, it is highly advised you escape immediately.
Faction: The Void Soldiers
Character Description: Damon has brown hair, and piercing red eyes that show no mercy. He typically wears clothes with dark colours, like black clothing. He may look like he's friendly, since he does tend to smile; however, that is simply a cover for his true personality. Damon's OverDrive Change was similar to Tomas', his initial hair colour was black, but was turned to brown by the OverDrive.
Armour Description: Armour Form: Damon's armour has two spikes on each shoulder. It also has a spike that acts as a blade on each knee, which extends up, so that a knee will actually be a stab. He also has blades on his elbows for a similar purpose. He wields a simple longsword, however. Damon's armour also has a helmet, that is relatively plain looking, but has a 'battery pack' on the back of it, though it's use is unknown. Damon's armour's colour scheme is black, with red on the joints and part of the gauntlets. Damon doesn't use a visor, since he doesn't seem to need it.

OverDrive Form: Damon's look changes massively, interestingly enough. His hair actually reverts to black, and aside from having his longsword, it looks like his clothes fully merged with his armour, as parts of his armour are overlaid with his clothing, acting as old style armour would. However, the fact that he is in OverDrive is noticeable, as his abilities are vastly improved. However, instead of having his Data flow out from him, as in typical OverDrive applications, it is fully condensed into his armour; allowing him to respond to attacks very quickly. The colour scheme is the biggest change. His clothes are black as usual; however, all of the armour is now red. His helmet is gone, but he still doesn't need it seemingly.
Other Details: Damon was involved in some large scale scheme recently. It is unknown except to the leaders of The Skies of Data what this scheme involved. Damon's favourite colour is red.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 08:40:30 pm »

4. I had a friend who explained it to me the best he could, and your Bleach Parody Days did the rest.

@ Edit: OK, then, Nira's gonna own Tomas upon the two meeting.  Hmm... *thinks what Disky would do...*

5. BTW, Trevor's in a hotel in the middle of nowhere in Mexico, on the Yucatan by the ancient ruins.  He literally JUST got his powers, when you find him, but he already thinks they're "totally awesome, duuuuuude."  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 08:44:31 pm »

4. Well, technically that's not even up to the FullBring arc, since that only started late last year/early this year... =P

/EDIT thing: *Thinks* Either think he's an enemy at first and fight him, or otherwise hit him. =P

5. Nice. xD Who should start us off? =P (I have another Profile to post, but that one's not as important as another profile I need to post later...)
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 08:52:06 pm »

/Edit thing: *Is tempted to recreate the Sakeo incident.*

5. Nira, definitely, but I feel like we need one more person, and they should start us off.  *Thinks of how to simultaneously advertize for four RPGs at once.*
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 08:54:28 pm »

/EDIT thing: Ouch. xD

5. While having another person would be nice, I'm not sure if we'll actually get another person. DoaH had been just me and Truth for the longest time. =P

As for advertising... Destiny of a SHIRA Command Squad of Data.

=P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Mahri828
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Purpose: Incognito

Let's end this...

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2011, 11:12:25 am »

Here, I think I'll be trying this out. Wink

Username: Mahri828
Character Name: Will
Character Birth Date: May 5
Default Powers: Attack armor, twin dual blades, (they have a handle in the center, and a curved blade on top and bottom) Speed burst
Bio: Will was an orphan his entire life, growing up on the Streets of Cytek. And then he recieved a Data Disk. Determined to help rid the world of grief, he has been fighting for the The Skies of Data ever since, vowing to take personal vengence on Damon Wright himself.
Character Description: Will has burnished white hair and dark green eyes that always seem to see deeper than the ordinary. He generally wears semi-tight jeans, and a white long sleeve shirt, generally with an eagle on the collar. He almost always has on a pair of gloves, skin tight, black, and made of some sort of flexible material that doesn't rip. His CD player is always contained secretly on his person, along with quite the assortment of throwing knives.
Armour Description: Will's armor is a crimson and dark grey series of plates that encase the arms, legs, and back. In the front, a deflecting breastplate takes over, then overlapping scales go down, designed for maximum movement. If necessary, a series of plates with slots for vision can come over his head. His armor is very light, designed for speed and flexibility to out manuever his opponent.
OverDrive Description: In overdrive, Will's armor turns a blazing white, and razor sharp blades unfold all over the armor, turning his body into a walking weapon. His weapons turn a burning green color to match his eyes. (What does your armoured form look like? Also include your character's OverDrive appearance, with a separate part for the OverDrive appearance would be appreciated.)

Other Details: Will's favorite color is green, and his hair is white due to his first using of OverDrive. Despite his hair color, he still looks his age.

You notice how much easier this is to read when you bold the description starts. =P
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 11:40:05 am by Mahri828 » Report Spam   Logged

It seems in every hero's time they find an enemy that defeats them in battle. Their reply? Look up in the pouring rain, and chase down their nemisis for a showdown.
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2011, 11:27:28 am »

Approved; and good point on the bolding; that looks a lot better than what i had; I'll update my new-style profiles with that idea when I get back.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum