News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 12:53:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Star Trek: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Trek: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]  (Read 9224 times)
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Team: No Team
Purpose: Oh, just to hang out occasionally.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« on: August 13, 2011, 06:13:30 pm »

-=Table of Contents=-
(Use Ctrl+F to get to the section you want; along with the codes!)

Section1: Backstory [001]
Section2: Story [002]
Section3: Gameplay [003]
Section4: Rules [004]
Section5: Punishments [005]
Section6: Profile Form [006]
Section7: Factions [007]
Section8: Species List [008]
Section9: Ranks [009]
(Post Two)
Section10: RPG News [010]
Section11: Current Events [011]
(Post Three)
Section12: Story Updates [012]
(Separate Topic)[Profile Topic Link]
Section13: NPC Profiles [013]
Section 14: Player Profiles [014]

Discussion Topic is here!

-==Backtory [001]==-
Space...the final frontier.  These are the adventures of the Phoenix Command Group.  Our continuing mission: To defend the weak and the innocent.  To seek out justice against the galaxy’s most wicked.  To boldly go…where no one else dares!

If you’ve ever built for the Phoenix Command Group on the LEGO Universe Creation Lab, you know what the PCG is.  Otherwise, a recap:
On Stardate 171406.00 (Fri Mar 6 02:01:09 PST 2505) the Phoenix Charter officially formed the Phoenix Command Group, a semi-independent battle group intended to be more flexible than the stagnating Federation could be.  This group was intended to become the galaxy's "police force", allowing the Federation’s own Starfleet to deal with internal affairs.  The unprecedented move was spectacularly successful; fully self-sufficient thanks to the numerous mining and ship-building facilities given to the PCG in the Charter and perfectly situated to deal with border threats around Federation space thanks to the transferral of almost all foreign Neutral Zones into PCG jurisdiction, the PCG rapidly grew, and they enforced the peace between the major galactic powers for quite some time.  Indeed, with the help of the Atnlays and the Delver Group, they even fought off the Spectres, immensely powerful ships that could split supercruisers in two, built by Borg from a dimension they had already completely subjugated; afterwards, the incident was forevermore known as "Operation Omega," though precise records were suppressed so as not to cause panic among civilians in neighboring territories.  This incident marked the height of the PCG's power, its golden "glory days."
But times change, and so did the PCG.  Several of its leading Council Members retired, and the legendary Johnnyred, the boldest and most decisive member of the Council, left on a year-long sabbatical.  New leaders emerged, but so did a villain: the DEO.  Though the DEO was driven out of known space, the incident sparked tensions within the once-invincible PCG, and during the C0MM0D0RE Crisis, the Phoenix nearly destroyed itself through secrecy, rumors, mistrust, and treachery.  At the height of the crisis, one Council member resigned due to baseless charges of treason, another tried to take over the group to protect it and retired shortly after failing, and several of the highest officers broke off into their own group dedicated purely to building the starships they so loved.  In the aftermath, the remaining Council members were left scrambling to pick up the pieces, and a new, lasting rival had appeared: the Minotaur Mercenary Force, a group of powerful mercenaries concerned more with credits than with justice.  However, the PCG also gained new allies, including the ETX Martian Empire and the revitalized Federation, as well as a variety of less formal allies and friends gathered by the individual Council Members.  But the new strength of the PCG is now being tested, as a new threat, the Cor Redor, have emerged seeking galactic domination, and a few old foes are stirring from their ruins as well...
And that's where your adventure...begins.

-==Story [002]==-
In the prologue, you'll be a cadet in Starfleet Academy, sent aboard the U.S.S. Nuparu to learn firsthand how to operate a starship.  Once aboard, however, you'll become embroiled in the Phoenix Incident that leads to the creation of the PCG.
Two and a half years later, you are returning from a deep-space exploration mission and discover the PCG in disarray after a vicious assault by the Cor Redor.  As a member of the StarQuest ground forces, StarLancer starfighter corps, or the main naval branch of the PCG, you must help the PCG and her allies repel these alien invaders.

-==Gameplay [003]==-
Here is how to play "Brave New Souls".  Please read this, especially if you're new to Star Trek or to RPGs in general.  First, you create a character.  Don't use your Lego.com username unless you’re already part of the PCG on the Creation Lab (and even then, it’s better if I include you as an NPC, just so you start on an even footing).  Also, names should be fairly realistic; something like "Erik123" is not as good as "Erik Kingsford".  Create an interesting character that you'll want to play for a while; later chapters will revolve around plots and sub-plots based on your characters' personality, history, and interactions, so don't skimp!  (More character-building information is included in the Profile form section.)  Next, post in-character about waking up in your quarters, finishing a program on the holodeck, or some other routine activity that you are called away from by the ship’s computer.  An NPC will come along and give you your orders.  (You'll need to follow the orders of your superiors throughout the game, but don't worry; they will always leave plenty of latitude for you to do your own thing.  And of course, as your character increases in rank, you'll have to take command of NPCs under you as well.)
When you first begin, you will be on a ship that’s under attack by an unknown foe.  (Prologue players ignore this; your story will begin differently.)  You will be given orders to defend the ship based on which type of combat you choose to specialize in: Starfighters (StarLancers), capital ships (Phoenix Command), or character scale (StarQuest).  From there, just improvise!  The game will lead you on naturally.
Now, most actions (i.e. talking, opening a door, etc.) you can complete automatically; even in combat you can usually land a light blow or two as part of a combo.  However, don't always assume your character will succeed (i.e. "my character walks up to the locked door and unlocks it", or "I shoot the Romulan with my phaser and he falls down dead"); this is called "God-moding", and it is against the rules.  If it seems like there's a good chance your character might not succeed, post that your character tries to do something, and let me determine if they succeed or not.  (This is especially true in combat against other players, although that will be rare outside of simulations and training.)  By the same token, if an NPC does something that might not be beneficial to your character or your mission, don't automatically foil their attempts (i.e. Me: "The Cardassian steps onto the transporter pad and beams to his cloaked ship," player: "Just before the Cardassian gets on the pad, I hack into the ship's computer and raise shields so he can't get away."); this is another form of God-moding.  Just like we fail in real life, our characters fail in the RPG world; but in an RPG, there's almost always a way to come back from a disastrous defeat and keep going, and it's often much more interesting than simply winning all the time.
Finally, a note about continuity.  In the Star Trek universe, there are lots of gizmos and gadgets and rules as to how technology works (i.e. you can't transport through shields, you can't run a cloak and weapons at the same time, you can't go faster than Warp 10 without transwarp, etc.).  However, since the PCG is set so far in the future of Star Trek, a lot more possibilities are open.  As a general rule of thumb, if it sounds cool and you can make up technobabble to justify it, there's a good chance you can do it; and if you've seen it in a Star Trek movie or video game, then it's almost certainly possible.  (Of course, as noted above, sometimes even something that makes sense just won't work out for whatever reason; that's part of the fun of overcoming difficulties.)

-==Rules [004]==-
1. Label your posts with IC and OOC, please.
2. Obey all forum rules.
3. No killing player characters without permission.
4. No "Leet". It's not allowed, and as such, shouldn't be in here.
5. God Mode isn't allowed.  Seriously.  The exception to this is in the holodeck, but even then no one’s strong enough to take out a player character in one hit.  As I said in the section above, you've got to take the good with the bad.  Even with the Force or Imagination, your superhuman abilities are limited by your training, and even once you're fully trained other circumstances will limit your options.
6. Be nice to other players.  Some friendly ribbing (preferably IC) is fine, but if people start to get upset I'll have to step in, and I don't want to have to do that.  Remember, everyone deserves the chance to have some fun. Wink
7. You may have up to Four (4) active characters at a time.  If you already have four characters and want to create a new one you'll have to get rid of an old one.  (Exceptions considered on a case-by-case basis, and this rule is subject to change.)
Specific punishments for unusual infractions:
*Direct and willful disobedience of orders will result in your character being demoted and possibly court-marshalled (expelled from the PCG).  As a word of caution, this may come up as a plot point; you will be able to tell that disobeying orders is part of the plot if the orders are extreme, immoral, or ridiculous and/or other NPCs also disobey said orders.
*Don't break the fourth wall.  Your characters don't know they’re in a work of fiction.  Keep it that way.  Repeated fourth wall abuse will result in your character being kidnapped by Q or another alien species and permanently locked in another dimension, or possibly being erased from existence (as in, no one even remembers they ever existed), in addition to the punishments listed below.

-==Punishments [005]==-
Ok, I dislike to do this, but, these are what you get if you break the rules.

1. You get a simple PM warning, telling you not to do what you did, plus a temporary power decrease.
2. You get a public warning, and a medium wound.
3. You get a critical wound, and a suspension from the RPG for two days.  Your character is confined to the sickbay and the brig for the duration.
5. You get your character killed off, and suspended from the RPG for a week, and when you get back you can make a new character.  Any other characters you have are confined to the brig for the duration.
6. You get one of your characters put on the galactic most wanted list, and you are banned from the RPG until I decide you are fit to play again.
7. That was your last chance the last time. You are permanently banned from the RPG, and all your characters are put on the galactic most wanted list. You can argue your point, but there's not much hope you can get back.

-==Profile Form [006]==-
Required fields for beginning play are in Bold; optional fields or ones that will come later are Bold with Italics.

Username:
Character Name:
Rank: (Cadet) You'll always start out at recruit/cadet, and your rank will increase with time.
Age: Usually in their 20s or maybe even a little older (especially for doctors and scientists), but there are exceptions to the norm.
Character Birth Date:
Species: Various pre-made options are listed below, but if you have an idea for something let me know and I'll add it!  If you're confused, just pick Human
Career: Basically what type of work you do.  A ground trooper might list stealth ops, tank pilot, tactician, etc.; a starfighter pilot might list the type of fighter they usually fly (fighter, bomber, troop transport, etc.); someone in the main naval officer branch might list one of the "classic" Trek jobs, like doctor, security, sciences, etc.  Most characters will do plenty of things outside their official role anyways, so it's not too big a deal if you don't have this figured out right away.
Power: Your character has one unusual ability that they will unlock as time progresses, most of which are linked to species (see the Species List below).  If you don't understand an option, PM me and I'll do my best to explain what it does.  If you can't decide, just put "currently unknown".
Faction: (PCG, Federation, MMF, ETX) Once/If I get permission from their respective leaders, other options may include:  Cor Redor, PPT.
First Officer: This is either another player character (in which case they’ll be more of a partner than a second-in-command) or an NPC you get to name.  Your first officer will help you in your duties, and will provide a constant means of character interaction.
Bio: Just a short description of your character’s backstory.  Make it simple yet compelling; later chapters will center around this.
Personality: A short description of your character’s personality.  You can combine this with the bio, if you wish.
Character appearance: Describe or link a picture of your character here.  Note that you'll be in uniform most of the time, but the PCG allows much more latitude in uniform customization than Starfleet does.
Flagship: Once you reach a certain rank, you will gain command of your own task force; when this happens, you must choose a flagship to lead your task force.  You may choose from any class of ship from any source, including those posted in the LEGO Universe Creation Lab.  (A special note for ships from the Lab: Ships indicated by the creator as being unique or limited editions [i.e. the U.S.S. John Wayne or the Essaych-class supercruiser] may not be chosen without the express permission of the creator.)  The ship you choose must be a part of the faction you are a part of (i.e. no PCG characters using MMF ships, no MMF characters using ETX ships, no ETX characters using Atnlay ships, etc.).  You are strongly encouraged to build your own custom classes of ships and post it on the LU Creation Lab; however, I will accept player-made drawings/computer renderings/other types of depictions on a case-by-case basis.  Once posted and approved for play , you may use one of your custom ships as your flagship.
Flagship name: Name your flagship.  Be creative!
Callsign: Your task force needs to have a name to distinguish it from other players’ and NPCs’ task forces in the area.  Be creative!
Accessories/Other: Anything else about your character goes here!

-==Factions [007]==-
There are several factions in the PCG-verse, and here’s some more information about them.  Underlined entries are playable factions.
PCG: As explained above, the PCG seeks to protect the innocent and pursue justice in the galaxy.  To that end, they build whatever ships and technology they deem necessary.  Despite their political issues, they remain on the cutting edge of ship design and technology, and are the dominant power in the galaxy.
Federation: Although the Federation continues to run as it always has, Starfleet is now effectively under the command of Admiral Talmid.  Though no longer at the height of their glory, the Federation remains a powerful influence in galactic affairs, and their continued alliance with the PCG makes them a force to be reckoned with.  Don’t dismiss them lightly!
Atnlays: Led by the mysterious Alien_Ant2, the Atnlays are an advanced race from outside known space.  They are allies of the PCG, specifically of Council Member Johnnyred, but tend to remain uninvolved in most galactic conflicts except in the most dire circumstances.
ETX Martian Empire: Remember the translucent green aliens from Mars Mission?  That’s these guys.  However, unlike the individuals in Mars Mission, these “Martians” are not violent; rather, they are disciplined warriors with a strong focus on honor and loyalty, not unlike the Klingons.  Their military forces are led by Grand Admiral Aremem Zarre.  After a few initial misunderstandings, they have become one of the PCG’s most active allies.
Minotaur Mercenary Force: The MMF, led by mrawesomedude, are a band of mercenaries out solely for profit.  At times they are friends of the PCG, at times they are foes; it all depends on what profits them most.  One of their highest-ranking commanders, VenJents, once led the DEO Federation that triggered the PCG’s internal problems.  However, VenJents seems to have matured, and is now content with his current role in MMF affairs.  They are friendliest with Council Member Flipz, who has negotiated certain trade agreements between the PCG and the MMF, and 99Superdude99, the former PCG sub-council member who later went on to found the mysterious ImagiFleet.
Cor Redor: A mysterious new alien race who has made a powerful entrance into galactic affairs, they have already conquered several worlds in Federation and PCG space.  Whether they can be driven back remains to be seen.

Other factions:
These factions are either past enemies or foes who don’t have as much of an influence on galactic affairs than the others.  None of these will be available to join.
*Romulans: Led by Empress Sela, the Romulans enjoy a friendly neutrality with the PCG, due to the assistance provided by Captain Flipz during the Phoenix Incident.  As part of that truce, the ban on cloaking devices instituted in the Treaty of Algeron was lifted for PCG ships, allowing the PCG to continue research into cloak and counter-cloak technology.
*Klingons: As a result of the Undine War decades ago, the Klingons are no longer the Federation’s ally.  Indeed, some groups within the Empire wish to wage war on the Federation once again, but the wiser elements do not wish to challenge the combined might of both PCG and Federation…yet.  A number of former Klingon worlds became a part of PCG space as part of an early treaty, so Klingons are not uncommon among PCG ranks.
*Cardassians/Dominion: The Cardassians and the Dominion have remained quiet for the past couple of decades.  Too quiet.  There’s no telling what they’re up to…
*The Borg: Though the Borg remain the galactic menace they’ve always been, Federation and PCG technology has been advancing more quickly than the Borg’s.  As a result, they rarely attack.  A group of Borg from an alternate reality where the Borg had conquered the galaxy temporarily took over the Collective and attacked the PCG using their immensely powerful Spectre-type ships.  However, the heroic sacrifice of Essaych, leader of the Delver group, at the end of Operation Omega closed the link between the worlds, and the stragglers formed a separate, smaller collective.  (To commemorate Essaych’s sacrifice, Flipz built the Essaych-class supercruiser in his honor.)  Lately, however, the Borg have been attacking remote outposts at the edge of known space…
*The Undine (Species 8472): Driven out of our galaxy in the Undine War, they have begun to make appearances in our galaxy once more.  With the main factions distracted by each other, will they slip in again to make their move?
*The Yor Collective: First discovered by then-PCG Council Member Gandalf360, the Yor infiltrated the PCG and sent powerful fleets against it.  The PCG and allies defeated the Yor at the Alazhari system, but sightings of Yor ships are on the rise…
*UOF (Ultimate Outside Force): Another advanced extragalactic race, no one knows exactly what species the UOF are.  However, their relationship with MIGHTYMAN503 of the PCG has led to a mutually beneficial exchange of ships and technology.  They have aided the PCG in numerous conflicts, typically taking on those challenges overlooked by the PCG itself.
More to come!

-==Species List==-
This is a list of currently available species for player characters, along with the current choices of powers for each.  If a species isn't listed here, suggest it!  Just be sure to list one or two defining characteristics that could fit in the "Power" slot.  Remember, species from any sources are welcome, including custom ones!  All listed species are sentient and possess free will.

Note: when more than one power is listed with a comma in between, there is a choice; choose ONE for your character.  When more than one power is listed with a + in between, your character gains BOTH powers. Wink  Also, entries in italics require case-by-case approval from me. Wink
*Human (Force, Imagination) [additional ideas appreciated, and may be allowed pending approval; i.e. a Geordi-style VISOR, etc.]
*Redeemed Borg (Plasma Hand) [exclusive to Prologue players, "base" species may be of any known or unknown humanoid species.  Think Seven of Nine, but with more remaining cybernetics.]
*Betazoid (Telepathy)
*Part-Betazoid (Empathy) [full telepathy may be awarded upon petition, in order to accommodate backstory ideas.]
*Vulcan (Mind-meld)
*Mon Calamari (Amphibious)
*Trandoshan (Regeneration)
*Xindi-Primate (Sense Truth, Technical Aptitude)
*Xindi-Arboreal (Peaceful + Aquaphobic)
*Xindi-Reptilian (Hasty, Great Stamina)
*Klingon (Melee Strength, Strong Will)
*Andorian (Cold Resistance)
*Romulan (Heat Resistance, Fearless)
*Reman (Night Vision)
*Orion (Pheromonal Persuasion)
*Falleen (Pheromonal Persuasion)
*Cardassian (Biotechnologist, Superb Memory)
*ETX Martian (Superb Tactics)
*Breen (Temperature Resistance + Armor + Unreadable)
*Changeling (Shapeshifting)
*Xindi-Aquatic (Aquatic Only)
*Xindi-Insectoid (Pheromonal Persuasion + Short-lived)

Coming soon: Part-Klingon, Part-Vulcan, Romulan, Part-Romulan, Cardassian, Part-Cardassian, Andorian, and more!.
Your suggestions for expanding this section are appreciated, any may be allowed pending my approval!
More coming soon!

-==Ranks [009]==-
Ok, to ease confusion, here's how ranks work in the PCG.  You start out as a Cadet (sometimes referred to as a recruit), and as you advance in skill you advance up in rank according to the following list (the left column shows the Phoenix Command branch ranks, the middle one shows the StarQuest ground forces ranks, and the right one shows the StarLancers Air Corps ranks):

Now, you don't have to get to Captain before you can captain your own ship; in fact, the Captain rank is reserved for the Council and is unavailable for most players.  You get command of a ship/ground unit/starfighter wing at about Petty Officer Second Class (or its equivalent ranks in the other branches), and you get to choose your own ship starting at around Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer.  (The listed ranks are approximate; captaincy is based on your character's actions as well as rank.)  From that point on, your rank determines how large the forces under our command are; an Ensign might command a small, temporary task force, while a Commander would regularly lead entire fleets.  Really, though, Rank is not a limit on what your character can do; even before you are officially in command of your own ship, you'll need to take charge while the vessel's primary commander(s) deal with another issue.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:59:02 am by Flipz » Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Joining through the link on my page earns me coffee.
Welcome, Delicious Friend!
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 06:14:14 pm »

-== RPG News [010]==-
8/13/2011--RPG in progress.  Profile submissions open soon now open!  Discussion topic coming in a few minutes posted!
      Added Several NPC profiles, as well as a character profile that should be a good example.  More to come.
8/14/2011--Re-worded some several rules for clarity.  This is YOUR chance to expand the story of the PCG, so the rules shouldn't get in the way!  Also added some more species options.  Thanks to MTMerrick for the several abilities!  Keep 'em coming!  Added a rule on multiple characters.  Re-worded Starships rule to clarify that ANY ships are viable options.  Split profiles into NPC and Player profiles.
8/15/2011--Added three new factions!  The Federation, the ETX Martian Starfleet, and the MMF are all available for play!  Also added ETX Martian to the Species list.
8/16/2011--RPG Started!  Begin play when ready.

-==Current Events [011]==-
This will help keep track of the insanity in the RPG, as well as keep things synchronized across both forums.
*Hans Sulu nearly kills the cadets with his insane flying on the way to join the Nuparu in orbit.
*The cadets tour the bridge and see the journey start.
*A barfight breaks out in Twelve-Forward.  Commander Jennifer Williams, the ship's first officer and LCDR Andre Pavlov's ex-girlfriend, gets in a fight with Transporter Chief Kiromita O'Realley, Pavlov's current crush.  Guinan and some of the cadets help break up the fight.  Captain Flipz confines both Williams and to quarters until the Nuparu reaches the Badlands.
*While investigating suspicious activity in the Jeffries Tubes near Main Engineering, Cadet Kaze accidentally discharges his phaser into several key components in Engineering.  The crisis is averted, but the other cadets had to clean up the mess.
*Eccalina, Valk, Tyson, and Elaine are involved in an "incident" in Sickbay while attempting to sneak Kaze and LCDR Pavlov.  Everyone involved has agreed never to speak of it again.
*Kaze Hikari, Sloop, Tyson, Valk, Eccalina, Dino, LCDR T'Sing, and Chief O'Realley are beaming over to Empress Sela's ship to coordinate the transport of engineering teams to the Empress' escort.
*Midori, Captain Flipz, Commander Williams, LCDR Pavlov, Kojan, and almost all other personnel on the bridge have been unexpectedly beamed to an unknown location...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 06:11:17 pm by Flipz » Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 06:55:25 pm »

-==Story Updates [012]==-
Prologue:
--Several Starfleet cadets have been assigned to the U.S.S. Nuparu for training, as the ship investigates gaseous anomalies in the Regula Badlands, along the Romulan Neutral Zone.
--The Nuparu intercepted a distress signal from the new Romulan homeworlds, and immediately heads off to assist.
--The Nuparu discovers that the Romulans are under attack by the Borg, and after a brief conference with Empress Sela, the Nuparu joins the fight to aid the Romulan fleet.
--A team prepares to beam aboard the vessels of Empress Sela's escort, in order to coordinate repairs and keep the vessels functional as long as possible.
--The majority of the bridge crew suddenly finds themselves beamed away to an unknown location...

-==NPC Profiles [013]==-
Character Name: Flipz
Character Birth Date: October 26th
Species: Human (special)
Career: Command (Phoenix Command branch)
Power:  Force, Imagination, Plasma Hand
Faction: PCG
First Officer: Commander Jennifer Williams
Bio: Originally from an alternate reality, a series of remarkable events led to his appearance in this Universe and the development of Plasma Hand and Imagination powers in addition to the Force skills he had as an Imperial Knight.  Flipz has had an...interesting career in Starfleet. Because of his nanite infection, he is treated with many of the same prejudices as former Borg such as Captain Picard and Seven of Nine, only worse because Starfleet Command does not understand the nature of the infection (though to be fair, neither does Flipz himself). Due to some judicious string-pulling by Seven of Nine, the late Admiral Kathryn Janeway, and the late Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Flipz was given the rank of Lieutenant Commander and assigned to the USS T'Kumbra. While aboard, LCDR Flipz developed a facination with Vulcan culture, culminating in several trips to Vulcan on shore leave. During his time on Vulcan Flipz learned how to use his nanite-enhanced mind to simulate the emotionless state of Kolinahr, achieving it within only a year and a half. He used this ability to great effect when the T'Kumbra was attacked by a crew of Javidian warships. (The Javidia are a hostile alien species with powerful empathic abilities.) After the initial assault killed the T'Kumbra's captain and first officer, Flipz took command of the ship and opened negotiations. Because they could not sense his emotions, Flipz was able to out-bluff them into entering a Metreon nebula, where they were subsequently destroyed. Flipz was subsequently promoted to Captain for his actions, and he was given command of the U.S.S. Nuparu, a Nebula-class ship--but that's another story.
Personality: Flipz is friendly but reserved; sometimes he's the life of a party, others he's the only sane one in the room.  As the years have gone by he's grown progressively more solemn, but he'll always spare a moment to smile at a nervous new crewman.  He understands better than most the sacrifices required of those in command, having had to make many of them himself.  He always tries to bring justice to those who deserve it, and he values honor and loyalty above all else.  Still, he's not above bending the rules once in a while to help those who slip between the cracks and those who get overlooked by the system, and if you make him mad...look out!  All in all, Flipz is definitely the kind of guy you want on your side.
Character appearance:
Flagship: Flipz captains the U.S.S. Nuparu, a Nebula-class ship.  Further information will be added when it is no longer a spoiler.
Flagship name: U.S.S. Nuparu
Callsign: Helios Fleet
Accessories/Other: Flipz carries a white lightsaber at all times, along with four tsil crystals from Nam Chorios in a protective pouch.  He also carries various other gear that he does not discuss with the crew.  One can only imagine why he carries it...

Character Name: Jennifer Williams
Character Birth Date: May 12
Species: Human
Career: Command
Power:  None
Faction: Federation
First Officer: (First Officer to Flipz)
Bio: Having served exceptionally aboard several other vessels including the Enterprise-G, Captain Flipz hand-picked her from Fleet to be his first officer.  From his initial meetings with her, it was an excellent choice.
Personality: Commander Williams is usually confident, capable, and efficient; she is both motivated and determined in everything she does.  However, cross her and that same motivation and determination will be focused directly on you.  You have been warned!
Character appearance:

Commander Williams has flowing blonde hair and piercing eyes.  She usually wears light blue jeans and a jacket from her first posting when not in full Starfleet uniform; Captain Flipz has allowed her to wear it full-time aboard the Nuparu.
Accessories/Other: Commander Williams is an avid fan of the 21st-century television series Glee, and has the complete collection of songs from the show loaded onto a music device with a Glee logo emblazoned upon it.

Character Name: T'Sing
Character Birth Date: June 11
Species: Vulcan
Career: Science
Power: Mind-Meld
First Officer: Andre Pavlov
Bio: T'Sing is a brilliant scientist who has served aboard many starships in his lifetime.  For the past several assignments he worked alongside LCDR Andre Pavlov, the closest friend he has.
Personality: Unlike most Vulcans, T'Sing believes emotions may have logical roots and uses.  As a result, he encourages those around him to express their emotions, rather than criticising them for having them.  In spite of this, however, he is as logical and emotionless as the rest of his bretheren, and he strongly discourages any rumors to the contrary.
Character appearance:

T'Sing wears a rather ordinary variant of the standard Starfleet uniform.  He also wears a headband at all times, though no one knows why.

Character Name: Andre Pavlov
Character Birth Date: January 16
Career: Security/Tactical
Power:  None known
First Officer: T'Sing
Bio: Although Andre Pavlov is known for his skill with a phaser, those who dive deeper into the rumor mill hear of his other reputation.  Ladies, look out, 'cause he's "only gonna break-break your, break-break your heart"!
Personality: Pavlov is funny, witty, and just plain fun to be around.  If you're a guy.  For women, he just turns up the charm, but that typically doesn't end well.  Maybe if he acted like the officer he is instead of a young Academy stud...
Character appearance:

Pavlov wears a beret and a bomber jacket when off-duty.  And when on-duty.  Mostly so he can pretend he's off-duty.  Actually, I don't think anyone's ever seen him wear a standard uniform...
Accessories/Other: He always has an array of weaponry hidden on him somewhere...must be a Security thing.  Oh, does the ever-present cocky grin count?  Yeah, I think it does...

Character Name: Hans Sulu
Character Birth Date: November 4
Career: Helm
Power: Imagination
First Officer: Kaze Hikari
Bio: While Flipz was at Starfleet Command preparing to choose his crew, Sulu nearly ran him down in a scratch-built hoverbike contraption.  After seeing his piloting skills on the bike, Flipz chose him as his helm officer on the spot.  This is only Sulu's second starship assignment, and his fourth overall since graduating the Academy, but he's confident (perhaps TOO confident) that he'll do just fine in the position.
Personality: Sulu can only be decribed as happy-go-lucky, and perhaps a little cocky.  He's fascinated by all things technical, and he's constantly building.  He's always bubbling over with enthusiasm for everything he does.  Nonetheless, he still retains the legendary piloting skill of his great-great-grandfather, Hikaru Sulu of the original Enterprise.  Only time will tell if he also possesses his gift for command.
Character appearance:

Accessories/Other: Sulu likes to wear a pilot's helmet and goggles when he's allowed to.  He also has a self-built jetpack he likes to wear when he goes planet-side...

-==Player Profiles==-
[Profile Topic Link] <-- Post your profiles there.  Approved profiles will be moved here.

Username: Flipz
Character Name: Midori Cho
Character Birth Date: February 1
Career: Fighter pilot
Power:  Force
First Officer: TBD
Bio: Midori was born in what used to be Japan on Earth.  All her life she knew she wanted to be a part of Starfleet, so when she got the opportunity to attend the Academy she jumped at the chance.  As part of the last phase of her training, she signed up to spend a month aboard the U.S.S. Nuparu to gain hands-on experience aboard a starship...
Personality: Shy and reserved, she only really opens up to those she feels she can trust.  When she's working on something, she focuses on it so intensely that nothing can break her concentration.  Recently, she's done training as a pilot, a sniper, and, oddly, a ship's counsellor.
Character appearance: Tall and thin with pale violet eyes, Midori has straight brown hair she keeps trimmed to shoulder length.  She keeps a small strand of hair dyed neon green.  She wears the standard cadet's uniform, but keeps a band with an image of a butterfly on her left shoulder.  She also wears a Sam Browne belt, similar to the ones used in "Yesterday's Enterprise".
Flagship: ---
Flagship name: ---
Callsign: Chinmoku Wing
Accessories/Other: Midori has a small pink flower earring she wears on a simple necklace under her uniform.  It is unknown who has the matching earring, or the significance it has for her.

Username: Sloopofwar
Character Name: Serra Anon
Career: Engineering- Specialization in warp theory and wormhole physics.
Power: Force
First Officer: [none]
Bio: {Transcribed directly from PCG official records} Naval Cadet Serra Anon is native to the starbase on the moon Arci'ca, whose official records were sadly lost when the systems sun went unexpectedly supernova. She received standard education and pursued a career in working on one of the many transforming stations on the moon, but when the starbase was evacuated she was one of the unlucky survivors whose transport was intercepted by pirates. In her description of the events, she endured unspeakable tortures, but finally escaped and appeared on the PCG protected planet Kontegh where she enlisted. She described her reasons of joining to be to try to be a force for good in a galaxy of evil. Due to the recent threats to the PCG and the need for more officers to serve on newly commissioned ships she agreed to be put in the accelerated training course that lasts three months instead of four years. In the standard force sensitivity review she tested positive, but she declined the offer for training. Cadet Anon passed with honors in the accelerated course for engineering and showed promise in the hand to hand combat workshop. Anon quickly formed a reputation for being hard working and diligent as well as spending additional time studying on non requisite material. In several simulations the Cadet was able to quickly diagnose and solve problems with the warp core that were supposed to be "unsolvable" puzzles. She showed highly unusual aptitude and knowledge for one who had not had any previous formal training in warp theory. It was ascribed to the emphasis the starbase she lived in placed on education. She is judged by her instructors to be fit for service and as well equipped as many who have taken the normal four year courses.
Personality: In most circumstances quiet, obeying orders quickly and skillfully. Speaks little and never intentionally draws attention to herself. Does not like to be made fun of. It would even seem she makes an effort to be easily overlooked. Only angered by perceived injustice or "chaos".
Character appearance: Of moderate height and slender. Moves with grace but is stronger than would be expected. Shoulder long light hair. Only adornment a thin bracelet on each wrist.
Flagship: [none]
Flagship name: [none]
Callsign: [none]
Accessories/Other: Standard issue tricorder and phaser. Nothing else that would be considered abnormal.

Username: Blade
Character Name: Kaze Hikari
Character Birth Date: November 11th
Species: Redeemed Borg (Human)
Career: Security.
Power: Plasma Hand
First Officer: Hans Sulu
Bio: Kaze's past is a relative mystery. There was mention of a 'Kaze Hikari' in the past of an alternate realm, however, it is unknown who this is, as he just showed up one day. It is known, however, that he was infected by the Borg at one point. He did, however, recently join up with the USS Nuparu.
Personality: Kaze alternates between a hardened battle resolve, and a slightly friendlier personality. It is theorized that the personality shift was partly caused by his previous assimilation, however, that has not been confirmed. He has shown unwavering loyalty to his teammates, however.
Character appearance: Kaze has messy brown hair, that is longer than normal due to not having it kept in shape for a long while, however, he keeps it tied up at the back to not interfere with anything. Kaze has emerald green eyes, which mirror his resolve. Kaze tends to wear brown pants with black combat boots now, along with a green shirt.
Flagship: [None]
Flagship name: [None]
Callsign: [none so far]
Accessories/Other: Kaze has the Data Changer, a special 'smartphone' type of thing that stores both his upgraded ARMOUR Module, and his Data Disk. Activating either integrates it with the other, so they're typically activated together with one keystroke. Kaze's favourite colour is dark green.

Username: Sloopofwar
Character Name: Bocra Ryen
Character Birth Date: June 7
Species: Romulan
Career: Security
Power: Fearless
First Officer: [none]
Bio:
Personality: Fierce and fiesty. Feels he has something to prove, and does not realize his frequent disobeying of superiors and his harshness only serve to reafirm most crew members stereotypes about Romulans.
Character appearance: Tall with stereotypical black Romulan hairdo and pointy ears. Eyepatch over left eye and extensive facial scarring.
Flagship: [none]
Flagship name: [none]
Callsign: [none]
Accessories/Other:

User Name MsRR

Character name: Étaín

Species : Human/Trill  Changeling blending

Home Planet: A pool somewhere

Personality: Fierce protector of the pure, Nurturing, healing and teaching are common practices, often seen creating unusual life forms and plants. Dedicated to the Light side.

Back Story:

Étaín's existence is a miracle foreseen eons ago by the original Founder. She is but the first of her kind. She can take virtually any corporeal form but is human in appearance in her natural state.. Due to her Human/Trill Mother, she holds the memories and abilities of many races and has developed the ability to exist as or change to forms of energy.
Étaín has within her a virtual history of the world, and thus has unsurpassed wisdom and knowledge which she is still sorting out. . sometimes successfully!

She also has within her a fiery fierceness, which she struggles to control. She takes many forms, tho in her natural state of energy she glows with purple and teal light unless enraged when she holds the entire rainbow. In her human form this often leaves a residual aura around her, especially if she is feeling strongly at the time. In fact her aura is often a key as to whether one should approach or flee.

She holds the bajoran spiritual beliefs close, and wears the traditional earring -

In her spare time, she can be found either in her extensive garden tending plants of the universe, or in the kitchen, cooking dishes from many cultures. She shuns the replicators, preferring instead to assemble ingredients and get the seasoning "just right".

Username: Rakoua
Character Name: Rakoua
Character Birth Date: Unknown
Species: Changeling
Career: Command
Power:  Shapeshifting, I guess
First Officer: Was killed, yet to be reasigned
Bio: As one of the last of the Changelings sent out to explore the galaxy to be found, he was immedietly recognized as a changeling. This meant that he was forced to spend most of his time wandering and attempting to find a meaning until he finaly decided that he wanted to make something out of himself and become a PCG officer. Having spent years at the Academy, he was assigned on the USS Berlin, which was destroyed shortly after with him being the only survivor. He was then reassigned onto the Sovereign class USS Cyrene. He has yet to meet his new commanding officers.
Personality: Likes order and such. Typical changeling stuff, without the massive ego.
Character appearance: Appears human and has a standard uniform, black hair and blue eyes.
Accessories/Other: He shapeshifts anything he needs.

Username: Alien_Ant2
=Character Name: Tyson Malcor
=Rank: Cadet
=Gender: Male
=Age: 21
=Character Birthdate: January 27th
=Species: Human
=Career: Sniper/Star-Fighter Pilot/Security Officer/Resident SEAL
=Power: Force Powers (pretty even mix of light and dark side)
=Faction: PCG
=First Officer: Kio Guards (not on the Neparu, unless she needs to be)
=Bio: Tyson Malcor not your typical 26th century human. He always has a gun on him, is a master of martial arts, and believes that phasers are a disgrace to weapons. He provides the firepower wherever needed, and is an expert on any sort of weapon.  Both of his parents and two best friends where lost to a borg attack on his home-world, and the only surviving family member he had was his younger brother, who was killed by a gang three years later. The gang did live long enough to regret it, but not much longer. Tyson is a self-trained sniper, star-fighter pilot, and spec-ops soldier, and his skills in all such areas are un-matched. His intensity, perseverance, drive, and fighting skills are second to none. He joined up with a Klingon mercenary for a while, before leaving for the Star-Fleet Academy. He has studied various elite groups including the Spartans of ancient times, Swiss Guards of the 21st century, and the old United State's SEALs. He has no qualms with using a weapon to solve a situation, but generally knows when it's a good idea not to. He also likes to study weapons technology and wars of other races, especially the borg. He also has lately been thinking about experimenting with cybernetic implants lately. Aside from weapons and warfare, his hobbies include listening to music, politics (to some degree), and long bouts in the holo-deck, usually with the safety off.
=Personality: Tyson is generally reserved, and quiet; not in a shy kind of way, but in a cold, hardened kind of way. But he can be very vocal about which course of action to take in emergencies. Little is known about him other than he lost his family to a borg attack, the story about his brother, and his evident love for weapons technology of old over the phasers of today.
Character Appearance: Tyson is 6'2', muscular, but not overly, and has buzz-cut, dark brown hair and blue-green eyes. He typically wears combat boots, camo pants, camo shirt, and an active-camo helmet with a Jordi like visor on it. If not wearing that then he typically wears black wind-pants, brown-shirt, and his active-camo helmet with black.
=Flagship: none as of yet, owns a mostly-self built fighter (to be designed and posted)
=Flagship name: none as of yet
=Callsign: none as of yet
=Accessories/Other: Has an assault rifle that looks something like the Halo Assault Rifle that fires plasma-charged solid rounds. It is extremely useful against pretty much anything, especially the borg. It also includes a grenade launcher. He always carries his rifle slung around his back, pistol strapped to thigh, and K-Bar strapped to other thigh. Occasionally carries an electro-sword that looks like a claymore, or a double pointed electro-spear. Bursts can be charged up and released from both weapons. His pistol fires large, powerful, non-energized rounds. He also has explosives of various kinds, a modified tri-corder, a sci-fi looking/Barret .50 looking sniper rifle (although it's a little smaller and lighter than a Barret .50, and fires highly-penetrating plasma-energized rounds, but carries a small generator and has a mode where is fires highly powerful energy beams). He's also currently working on designing and building a machine gun and bazooka-like energy cannon. His armor consists of a Iron-Man/Halo Spartan like suit (motorized enhancement included) that is highly resistant to phasers and includes active-camo (ability to choose what kind of camo it is, such as winter, jungle, desert, etc.). It also includes small jump-jets. His grenades, bazooka cannon, and some of his explosives are based on the same energy as photon torpedoes. Most of these weapons are unknown to the crew, just the rifle, pistol, and knife. His jordi-like visor also includes all the same sensors of course.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:54:17 pm by Flipz » Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:
Purpose: Well, to bring you Lego news Camera  my own Lego Store, then perhaps being the 9th Lego Pro, then if there is enough money, I may bring Stanley Home

AND ONE BOWL OF VEGGIE BEEF SOUP, TO FEED THEM ALL

Level 5 Fourth Year Anniversary Combination
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 11:17:07 pm »

I want to join, however I am floored by all the text and rules.
Report Spam   Logged

From Frostburgh they came,           the clones of the cold, through the tunnel in the frame,            to a tower so old
clic this eh http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv176/legodac/?start=all
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 12:52:49 am »

OOC: @ Legodac: Please use OOC when not posting in-character, thanks!

It is a perilous time in the galaxy.  The Federation is weakening, and tensions with other spacefaring powers are high.  Still, it has been some time since the last full-out war, and some grow complacent.  But all that is about to change, and from that change will rise...the Phoenix Command Group!

In the midst of the rising threats and political maneuverings of the Alpha Quadrant, daily life goes on.  The U.S.S. Nuparu, fresh out of a change of command, has been ordered to the Regula Badlands to study gaseous anomalies along the border of the Neutral Zone.  Along with her new crew, several groups of cadets from Starfleet Academy and other Federation educational programs have come aboard, eager to learn more about the galaxy.  They are unaware that soon they will become part of events that will change the face of the galaxy forever...they are unaware that this is where their story...begins.

OOC: Play begins when I have one more character.
EDIT: We have enough characters to start!  Begin play when ready.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:30:23 pm by Flipz » Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 12:39:23 pm »

-==IC: Midori==-
Midori awoke in her quarters.  She had been having that dream again...she shook her head.  I can't keep dwelling on things like that if I want to be in Starfleet.  She looked at the chronometer.  0543.  Seven minutes early.  She sighed.  No use going back to sleep now.  She threw on her clothes and hurried to the Academy shuttlebay.

When she got there, she saw a group of other cadets already there.  She spotted othe Humans, an Andorian or two, a couple species she couldn't place--heck, there was even a Romulan, judging by the haircut.  I bet the people living here hundreds of years ago would be surprised to find us here.  She silently hoped there would be no time travel on this flight; it had certainly happened enough in Starfleet's history.  She stepped onto one of the shuttles that would be transferring the cadets to the U.S.S. Nuparu for their training and found a seat.  She looked around to see if any of her fellow cadets were going to join her--after all, they were scheduled to lift off at 0630, and that was in just a few minutes...
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 12:48:07 pm »

-==IC: Kaze==-

A boy of around 20 ran down the halls, his combat boots clanging against the metal and concrete, as he smirked.
Knew I'd make it. The boy thought, as he planted his hand on the railing that barricaded people from dropping down to the shuttle, and did exactly that, as he landed fairly well right near the entrance to the shuttle, and looked up slowly. He smirked against, and then walked into the shuttle, and sighed, as he took a random seat, which just so happened to be right beside someone who was already there; but he didn't take notice of her at that moment.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 01:06:44 pm »

Midori studies the boy who had sat down next to her.  He seemed...different than the others.  More confident.  She groaned inwardly.  I bet if I talk to him, he's gonna chat my ear off for the rest of the fight.  But a Starfleet officer isn't supposed to be rude...

-==IC: Sulu==-
Meanwhile, a 21-year old male wearing a gray jacket, a striped shirt, red pants, and a jetpack stands at the rail of the shuttlebay where Kaze had jumped off.  "Hey, if that kid can do it, so can I..."  He puts on an old-school pilot's helmet and leaps from the rail...forgetting to activate the jetpack.  He quickly activates it in midair, but then forgets to aim.  He ends up slamming into the side of the shuttlecraft.  Hard.  He quickly deactivates the device as several cadets come outside to investigate, and steps inside the shuttle.
One of the cadets notices a rank insignia on the jacket.  "That guy's a lieutenant??  We're doomed."
"I'll let that one go, cadet, because I'm just that awesome.  A lot of people get overwhelmed by my sheer awesomeness.  My name is Hans Sulu-Lieutenant Sulu to all of you.  I'm the new helmsman of the Nuparu, and I'll be your pilot for this flight.  Please keep your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the shuttlecraft for the duration of the flight, as explosive decompression is something the rest of us would like to avoid." Just as he sits down, his jetpack reactivates, scorching the seat.  He quickly puts out the fire.  "Now," he says, who would like to be my co-pilot for this flight?  Any volunteers?"
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Sloopofwar
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Combination Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 01:09:52 pm »

-=IC: Borca=-

Bocra was sweating....BAD. Add to that the fact that he was jittering like a star yacht without stabilizers and he probably had the appearance of someone frightened out of his wits.
Fine time to catch some Human sickness he snarled to himself.
The least he could do in return would be to spread it to everyone else in the closely packed training ship. He hadn't even bothered to check in with the medical staff as he knew they wouldn't allow him to fly.
As he leaned against a pillar in the hanger bay he realized several cadets had begun to enter the shuttle detailed to carry them to the Nuparu. He checked the clock on a computer terminal near him... 629. He began to stride toward the shuttle, automatically adjusting his gait to arrive at the door at 631, a time calculated to show the humans Romulans did whatever the heck they wanted.
He sat down in a seat as far away from the two other members as possible. A location that placed him by the cockpit porthole.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 01:31:25 pm by Sloopofwar » Report Spam   Logged
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 01:15:10 pm »

Kaze sighed, and blinked, as he looked to his left and finally noticed Midori.
"Hi there." Kaze said, as he looked around the ship at the others as well.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 01:19:20 pm »

Midori saw the boy next to her notice her, and immediately knew her worst fears were about to come true.  She immediately stood up and searched for the quietest-looking person on board the shuttle.

Unfortunately, that was right next to Bocra.

Meanwhile, Sulu caught sight of the movement, and saw Kaze standing next to the shuttle ramp.  "Ah, Cadet..." after two full minutes of searching through the Adademy database, he found Kaze's name and picture.  "Kaze, is it?  Well, since you were the last to arrive, you can come co-pilot with me."

Midori saw the Romulan stiffen, and oddly it sparked her curiousity.  I wonder why...did he want to be late?  And why is he here?  Is he a refugee, or a defector, or...?  "Wait, why do I even want to know?" she accidentally says aloud.

OOC: heh, I'm sensing an impending round of musical chairs...
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 01:33:06 pm »

Kaze blinked, and he then sighed, as everything happened, as a bead of sweat ran down his face.
Why does EVERYONE get up and walk away the moment I talk to them? Kaze wondered in his mind, as he walked after Sulu then.

OOC: Funny, because Kaze was only gonna introduce himself. =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Sloopofwar
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 01:35:12 pm »

Borca attempted to look disinterested. Suddenly he realized that he had been the last to arrive, but hadn't the lieutenant been talking to whatever his name was....Kaze?
Humans could be so....illogical. His face twitched as he realized what he had thought. He glanced up at the lieutenant.
"Are you speaking to me sir?" He asked in a tone that clearly meant, you better the heck not have been. Leave me alone.
Report Spam   Logged
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 02:50:31 pm »

"Uh, no, I was just thinking and it sort of...slipped...out..."  She said.  Then, to her horror, she followed up with.  "And, Uh, it's 'Miss', actually."  What are you trying to do, Midori, start a conversation with him?!

"Great!  Now, to take off, you press this button here..."  The shuttle takes off...with the ramp still down.  Everyone scrambles to hang on...
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 02:52:38 pm »

Kaze blinked, and looked around for where the ramp button was, but couldn't find it, given that he hadn't had that much training with the controls of a spacecraft.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Sloopofwar
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 02:57:45 pm »

Borca just stared at the girl for a half a dozen seconds and then resumed looking disinterested.
If she was trying to start a conversation she must be mad.
Report Spam   Logged
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 02:58:11 pm »

Midori sees that neither pilot has any clue where the ramp button is.  "It's on the far left panel, above the starter controls, moron!"
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 03:01:02 pm »

"Thanks!" Kaze called out, as he jabbed the button quickly, and then sighed.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Sloopofwar
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 03:04:03 pm »

Borca wondered whether at this rate they will even reach the Nutaru.
He decides there are worse ways of dying then crashing in a shuttle so he just sits back and tries to fall asleep.
Report Spam   Logged
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 03:14:41 pm »

"Is it just me, or do you suddenly feel an overwhelming urge to commandeer the shuttle?"

"OK.  Now that we've got that cleared up...We just fly over here to the launch tunnel, and we'll be on our way."
Suddenly, the shuttle swerves sharply and flies with increasing speed toward a closed door marked "Maintenence Bay--No Admittance".  The comm system activates.  "Hafu, this is control.  You're going the wrong way.  Stop immediately!"
"Uh-oh...wrong way...brakes...where are the brakes?!"  The shuttle suddenly drops toward the ground far below.  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!!"
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 03:18:49 pm by Flipz » Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum