News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 08:07:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Star Trek: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Trek: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG]  (Read 9268 times)
Sloopofwar
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Badges: (View All)
Combination Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 03:21:20 pm »

-=IC: Borca=-
Most of the cadets in the passenger area begin to panic, but Borca just opens his eyes.
"It seems we are diving..." He said dryly and with more than a hint of sarcasm.
"Does anyone here actually know how to fly a shuttle?"
Report Spam   Logged
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011, 03:24:38 pm »

-==IC: Kaze==-

Kaze sighed, and observed the environment, and looked over the controls quickly.
"Alright; here goes nothing." Kaze said, as he nodded to Sulu, and then attempted to take over the controls, as he scanned them, looking for the brakes quickly, though he did pull up on the control stick just in case.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Team: No Team
Purpose: Oh, just to hang out occasionally.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2011, 03:31:29 pm »

-==IC: Sulu==-
The shuttle swerves, barely missing several robotic arms with maintenence equipment on them.  The maintenence hangar deactivates its forcefield just in time for the shuttle to fly out of them.
"Heh heh...I meant to do that.  Little shortcut."  As the shuttle clears the atmosphere, a bright Nebula-class ship can be seen in orbit.  Sulu changes the course to intercept, as the other shuttles come into view, headed for the same destination.  "Ladies and gentlemen...the U.S.S. Nuparu!"
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Joining through the link on my page earns me coffee.
Welcome, Delicious Friend!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2011, 03:37:24 pm »

"Looks pretty cool." Kaze said, as he sighed again, from the second near-miss.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
Sloopofwar
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2011, 03:54:56 pm »

Borca glances through the window and wondered if he is supposed to be impressed by the ugly and somewhat pathetic looking starship they are headed towards. Compared with the graceful curves of a Romulan vessel the Nebula class looked like it had been sucked up through a straw and spat out against a wall a couple of times.
He turned away and waited for them to dock.
Report Spam   Logged
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2011, 06:10:36 pm »

Kaze paused, as he thought of something.
"Sir? How exactly do we land this thing?"

OOC: =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2011, 08:30:52 pm »

-==IC: Sulu==-
"Like this."  Sulu then slams the shuttle into high gear, pressing the occupants back into their seats.  He takes the craft through a series of barely-controlled dives, rolls, and corkscrews through the other orbital traffic, not letting up on speed even as he passed through the forcefield of the Nuparu's main shuttlebay.  Suddenly he cut the engines, bringing it to a halt just inches from a tank of deuterium being unloaded from a cargo shuttle.  In contrast to the rest of the ride, Sulu brings the shuttle smoothly to the floor, bringing a sigh of relief from his passengers.  He opens the door of the shuttle and strides out confidently to where the Captain waited.  "Permission to come aboard, Captain Flipz."

-==IC: Flipz==-
Flipz was as pale as a ghost.  It was only the third time he had seen Sulu fly, and every time he had meen terrified and in mortal peril and yet forcibly impressed.  He wondered if the apparent lack of control was a front Sulu put on, or if he simply liked taking risks just to prove he could.  Probably both, he thought.  "Permission granted, Mr. Sulu.  If you don't mind, I'd like you to come to the bridge with Commander Williams and I," he said, indicating the blonde-haired woman to his left.
"Aye, sir."
"As for you," he said to the cadets who were walking shakily from the shuttlecraft, "You're...a bit early.  My apologies for not being prepared. My science officer, Mr. T'Sing will be along shortly to show you and the rest of your fellow cadets to your quarters, and then one of the other officers will take you around the ship.  In the meantime, have a look around, talk to some of the crew, take a moment to relax.  I hope you enjoy your stay aboard the Nuparu.  Dismissed."

With that said, Captain Flipz, Commander Williams, and Lieutenant Sulu exited the shuttlebay and headed for the bridge, leaving the cadets to their own devices.

OOC: There's about 60 cadets in total, and about 14-15 to a shuttle.  FYI. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2011, 08:46:56 pm »

Kaze nodded, and raised an eyebrow at Sulu's skills.
He has more skill than he lets on... Kaze thought, and looked around the crowd.
This should be interesting, for sure. Kaze thought, as he noticed the girl from before, and frowned slightly.
And what's with her? I wonder why she walked away earlier...?
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Sloopofwar
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2011, 10:15:56 am »

Borca forcefully pushed his way through the crowd of collected cadets. Chances were there weren't enough bunks for all of the cadets and he was not in the mood to sleep on the deck.
Not only that, but his sickness seemed to have gotten worse. Now he had a headache. Or was it from that awful pilots shenanigans?
Even as he moved he couldn't help noticing what he guessed to be the captain of the ship, moving toward the turbo lift for the bridge. He wished he could have seen more of the captain. Much of his chances for advancement would likely lie within the power of that one man.
Report Spam   Logged
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2011, 04:26:28 pm »

-==IC: Midori==-

Midori felt the Romulan push his way past her.  She didn't know if it was the flight or just their pilot, but she was irritated, and her patience reached its limit.  "Watch where you're going, you gravel-maggot!"

She saw everyone in the area take a step back from her.  That's when she remembered the Romulan temper...Sithspit! she thought to herself, bracing herself for the blow she knew was coming...
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2011, 04:30:50 pm »

Kaze, however, stepped forward, just in case, and was ready to act if needed.
This... Doesn't seem good. But I can't just let her get attacked. Kaze thought, as he took another precautionary step forward, ready for the next moments.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Sloopofwar
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2011, 04:52:44 pm »

OOC: OH NO YOU DIDN'T! Shocked

Borca stopped walking and turned around slowly, his hands automatically forming fists.
It was the same human female from before!
His head ache suddenly got a lot worse as his anger turned into rage.
Just who did she think she was? Did she think she could just walk all over him because he was a Romulan?
He took a step toward her, but suddenly he saw something.
Was that...fear...in her eyes?
Report Spam   Logged
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2011, 04:57:05 pm »

Kaze took another step forward, with a frown on his face. He wasn't sure what was going to happen, but if a fight broke out; he wasn't going to just let that happen. Until then, he didn't want to mess anything up and cause the fight, so he simply kept silent for the time being.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 05:19:31 pm »

Before Kaze had to step in, though, a red-haired woman stepped out of the crowd and stood between Borca and Midori.  From her uniform, she appeared to be a cadet like the rest of them.  "Stop this.  There is no need for violence.  We don't need a fight in the middle of the shuttlebay."  She glared at both Midori and Borca.  "Find a better way to settle this, and do it some other time," she said.

Midori forced herself to stand down, and roughly shook hands with Borca.  Just then, the other shuttles arrived.  That means Mr. T'sing will be here any second...! she thought, as the cadets rushed back into position as if nothing had happened.
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2011, 05:26:41 pm »

Kaze raised an eyebrow, as he followed the other cadets to the positions.
I wonder why everyone rushed back like nothing happened...? Kaze thought, as he looked to the other two cadets.
I wonder if that started a rivalry? I hope not...
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2011, 06:30:24 pm »

-==IC: T'Sing==-
Just as the other shuttles' ramps touch the deck of the shuttlebay, T'Sing walks through the doors.  "Greetings, and welcome aboard the Nuparu--"  He stops short, noticing that the cadets in Kaze, Borca, and Midori's group were already assembled.  "You arrived early."

Midori nodded.  "I think our pilot was trying to kill us."  Most of the other cadets either nodded in agreement or rolled their eyes.

"Most illogical," T'Sing stated, and then he noticed Borca.  He raised an eyebrow, looking very much like another, very famous Vulcan officer from the past.  "Fascinating," he murmured.  He then returned his attention to the rest of the cadets, who had exited their shuttles and stood assembled before him.  "As I was saying, welcome aboard the Nuparu.  I am Lieutenant Commander T'Sing, science officer aboard the Nuparu.  Captain Flipz extends his greetings, and wishes you to be present when we leave orbit.  I will show you to your quarters, and you will have five minutes to assemble on the bridge before we set off.  This way, please."

T'Sing leads the cadets to Deck 3, just a level below the command officers' quarters.  "Your assigned rooms have your names on them.  You will share a room with one of your fellow cadets; your quarters have already been optimized to suit the environmental preferences of both your species; please do not alter them.  I have another duty to attend to, but Lieutenant-Commander Pavlov will see you on the bridge in five minutes.  Dismissed."

OOC: This is your first chance to create a "First Officer", an NPC you will describe and name, and I will play.  You may choose another player character as a First Officer if you both agree.  Your First Officer will assist you with whatever you decide to do; they will be at your side when you need them, or if you need them to do a favor for you they will happily oblige.  If you don't have any ideas for your first officer, don't worry; there will be plenty of opportunites to run into them later as needed. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2011, 06:40:01 pm »

OOC: *Looks at profile for the first time since you added it* *Bursts out literally laughing IRL* Niiiiice. Now that opening makes perfect sense. xD

Kaze walked over to the room that had his name on it, and read the name plate fully.

OOC: It has both names on it; correct? If so, Kaze's gonna have a '0.o' expression on his face shortly. =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2011, 08:12:14 pm »

OOC: Yes, it does.

Midori walks to her quarters, and sees the door is already open.  Inside is the red-haired woman from before.  "Hi," she says, before moving to the table in the common area to draw.
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2011, 08:24:42 pm »

Kaze blinked, as he read the sign on his room.
"That can't be right..." Kaze said, as he read the sign again, and blinked once more.
"Seriously?" Kaze wonder out loud, as he was surprised to see that Sulu was his roommate.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2011, 08:34:48 pm »

OOC: Trust me, there's a VERY good reason for the assignment.  Even though he's a senior officer. Tongue  No IC yet...BTW, Sulu's on the bridge right now, so the room's empty.  Maybe you wanna dump your stuff and go see who ended up in what room?  Or maybe you'll just walk up to the replicator and start pigging out. Tongue  You've got five whole minutes...  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum