News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 29, 2024, 06:43:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Star Trek: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG][Profiles]

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Trek: PCG: Brave New Souls [RPG][Profiles]  (Read 1149 times)
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Team: No Team
Purpose: Oh, just to hang out occasionally.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« on: August 13, 2011, 06:41:54 pm »

Here is the profile form.  Please see the first post of the RPG for more information on the individual fields.  When you've completed your profile, post it here; once I approve it it will be added to the first post of the RPG. Wink

Username:
Character Name:
Character Birth Date:
Species:
Career:
Power: 
Faction: PCG
First Officer:
Bio:
Personality:
Character appearance:
Flagship:
Flagship name:
Callsign:
Accessories/Other:

Species List:
This is a list of currently available species for player characters, along with the current choices of powers for each.
*Human (Force, Imagination)
*Redeemed Borg (Plasma Hand) [exclusive to Prologue players, “base” species may be of any known or unknown humanoid species]
*Betazoid (Telepathy)
*Part-Betazoid (Empathy) [full telepathy may be awarded upon petition, in order to accommodate backstory ideas.]
*Vulcan (Mind-meld)
Coming soon: Klingon, Part-Klingon, Part-Vulcan, Romulan, Part-Romulan, Cardassian, Part-Cardassian.
Your suggestions for expanding this section are appreciated, and may be allowed pending my approval!  Please post your ideas in the Discussion TopicWink
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 06:46:15 pm by Flipz » Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Joining through the link on my page earns me coffee.
Welcome, Delicious Friend!
Sloopofwar
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

Combination Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 10:41:20 pm »

Username: Sloopofwar
Character Name: Serra Anon
Species: Human
Career: Engineering- Specialization in warp theory and wormhole physics.
Power: Force
First Officer: [none]
Bio: {Transcribed directly from PCG official records} Naval Cadet Serra Anon is native to the starbase on the moon Arci'ca, whose official records were sadly lost when the systems sun went unexpectedly supernova. She received standard education and pursued a career in working on one of the many transforming stations on the moon, but when the starbase was evacuated she was one of the unlucky survivors whose transport was intercepted by pirates. In her description of the events, she endured unspeakable tortures, but finally escaped and appeared on the PCG protected planet Kontegh where she enlisted. She described her reasons of joining to be to try to be a force for good in a galaxy of evil. Due to the recent threats to the PCG and the need for more officers to serve on newly commissioned ships she agreed to be put in the accelerated training course that lasts three months instead of four years. In the standard force sensitivity review she tested positive, but she declined the offer for training. Cadet Anon passed with honors in the accelerated course for engineering and showed promise in the hand to hand combat workshop. Anon quickly formed a reputation for being hard working and diligent as well as spending additional time studying on non requisite material. In several simulations the Cadet was able to quickly diagnose and solve problems with the warp core that were supposed to be "unsolvable" puzzles. She showed highly unusual aptitude and knowledge for one who had not had any previous formal training in warp theory. It was ascribed to the emphasis the starbase she lived in placed on education. She is judged by her instructors to be fit for service and as well equipped as many who have taken the normal four year courses.
Personality: In most circumstances quiet, obeying orders quickly and skillfully. Speaks little and never intentionally draws attention to herself. Does not like to be made fun of. It would even seem she makes an effort to be easily overlooked. Only angered by perceived injustice or "chaos".
Character appearance: Of moderate height and slender. Moves with grace but is stronger than would be expected. Shoulder long light hair. Only adornment a thin bracelet on each wrist.
Flagship: [none]
Flagship name: [none]
Callsign: [none]
Accessories/Other: Standard issue tricorder and phaser. Nothing else that would be considered abnormal.
Report Spam   Logged
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 12:42:33 am »

Looks good.  One minor note, at some point before signing up for the PCG (PCG hasn't yet been created in the Prologue), she had to have gone to Earth and ended up on the U.S.S. Nuparu.  I'll chalk it up as a training exchange program, part of her education given by the starbase.  Approved!
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Sloopofwar
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 11:08:56 am »

*Cough* *Cough*
Pm sent about that.
Report Spam   Logged
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 11:35:55 am »

Username: Blade
Character Name: Kaze Hikari
Character Birth Date: November 11th
Species: Redeemed Borg: Ki Enhanced Cyber Human Variant.
Career: Unknown, but likely something that involves hand-to-hand combat.
Power: Plasma Hand, Ki blasts, Data Armour Integration.
First Officer: None so far
Bio: Kaze's past is a relative mystery. There was mention of a 'Kaze Hikari' in the past of an alternate realm, however, it is unknown who this is, as he just showed up one day. It is known, however, that he was infected by the Borg at one point. He did, however, recently join up with the USS Nuparu.
Personality: Kaze alternates between a hardened battle resolve, and a slightly friendlier personality. It is theorized that the personality shift was partly caused by his previous assimilation, however, that has not been confirmed. He has shown unwavering loyalty to his teammates, however.
Character appearance: Kaze has messy brown hair, that is longer than normal due to not having it kept in shape for a long while, however, he keeps it tied up at the back to not interfere with anything. Kaze has emerald green eyes, which mirror his resolve. Kaze tends to wear brown pants with black combat boots now, along with a green shirt.
Flagship: [None]
Flagship name: [None]
Callsign: [none so far]
Accessories/Other: Kaze has the Data Changer, a special 'smartphone' type of thing that stores both his upgraded ARMOUR Module, and his Data Disk. Activating either integrates it with the other, so they're typically activated together with one keystroke. Kaze's favourite colour is dark green.

I forget anything? Also, given that I already said Alternate Realm, that means I can explain this away instantly. =P
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 11:43:51 am »

@ Sloop: replied.  I can set that up if you need, otherwise just begin play and we'll iron out the other profile as we go.

@ Blade: Couple things: He's not yet been infected by the Borg in the Prologue, and species can just be Redeemed Borg; it automatically includes the other things, they just work slightly differently, due to different technology and just discovering the powers.  Wink  Career would be Security, then. You might go along the StarQuest route when we leave the Prologue.  The module can be explained away as being a personal prototype contraption.  In fact...would you mind terribly getting paired with a major NPC instead of a more generic one for the First Officer thing?  I've got an idea for some things...
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 11:57:21 am »

1. Ah, wasn't sure on that, so his personality isn't as dark as it is now in the prologue. =P

2. Well, about 'just discovering the powers'... =P

3. Or, an antique from a long forgotten era in an alternate dimension maybe? You wanted that crossover... =P

4. Nope; I just had no clue what to put there. =P

But yeah, I just didn't know about the Borg thing at first. =P(I have an idea of what'll happen in the Prologue now, however. =P)
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
Sloopofwar
Apprentice

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 12:03:16 pm »

Username: Sloopofwar
Character Name: Bocra Ryen
Character Birth Date: June 7
Species: Romulan
Career: Security
Power: Fearless
First Officer: [none]
Bio: Born in the Romulan Empire, as a child Borca fell into the underground movement at one time led by Ambassador Spock. However, as he grew older and chafed at the slow speed of reform even under the permissive empress, he joined a more extremest movement that rebelled against the Romulan Empire. In the first last and only battle of the rebellion a disruptor cannon struck the wall he was hiding behind and turned it into a hail of shrapnel that gouged out one eye and left him scarred. He awoke on a federation humanitarian vessel and for some time considered joining Star Fleet. He instead joined the PCG when he realized the prime directive of Star Fleet meant it would never intervene in the affairs of the Romulan Government. He hopes one day the PCG will again fight with the Romulans and he will be able to take his revenge.
Personality: Fierce and feisty. Feels he has something to prove, and does not realize his frequent disobeying of superiors and his harshness only serve to reafirm most crew members stereotypes about Romulans.
Character appearance: Tall with stereotypical black Romulan hairdo and pointy ears. Eyepatch over left eye and extensive facial scarring.
Flagship: [none]
Flagship name: [none]
Callsign: [none]
Accessories/Other: Carries a romulan blood knife in a holster alongside his phaser. Nothing else except a small bag of sand from his homeworld.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 01:41:59 pm by Sloopofwar » Report Spam   Logged
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 12:18:16 pm »

Defector to the Federation, nice!  Approved.

@Blade: So, you want me to edit in those changes for you, or do you want to make 'em yourself?
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 12:23:11 pm »

Nah, you can, but it's just the Borg thing that's the main problem, right? I think the most of it, like the personality and so, can be left, as I didn't include that much of the prologue stuff in there. =P

I would request that I have access to my Ki or so, though, since I have an idea for his backstory. =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 12:26:41 pm »

OK, I'll fix it.  Yeah, just technicalities.  Oh, and as far as Ki...yes, but just telekinesis and maybe Ki sense.  The blasts come with the assimilation.
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 12:31:18 pm »

Well, Telekinesis isn't actually a Ki ability, if we want to get technical. =P But sensing, and... Hmm... What about Ki Summoning? It could be fused with the powers from being part Cyber Human, so that, while he can use it without the Armour, he has a reasoning for using Ki Summoning, without being able to use blasts or so.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 12:45:57 pm »

Well, Telekinesis isn't actually a Ki ability, if we want to get technical. =P But sensing, and... Hmm... What about Ki Summoning? It could be fused with the powers from being part Cyber Human, so that, while he can use it without the Armour, he has a reasoning for using Ki Summoning, without being able to use blasts or so.

Hmm...let's just keep it character focused for now, this Prologue is sort of like the DoaH prologue, you know.  just not nearly as long.  Roll Eyes Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 12:50:25 pm »

Well yeah; aside from Kaze's stunt just now, I'm fine with that. =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Rakoua
A GMod, not a database!
G - Borg MQ Global Mod
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 57

Awards:
Purpose: To bring perfection and order

Resistance is futile

Tenth Year Anniversary Level 7 Ninth Year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011, 12:40:02 pm »

Username: Rakoua
Character Name: Rakoua
Character Birth Date: Unknown
Species: Changeling
Career: Command
Power:  Shapeshifting, I guess
First Officer: Was killed, yet to be reasigned
Bio: As one of the last of the Changelings sent out to explore the galaxy to be found, he was immedietly recognized as a changeling. This meant that he was forced to spend most of his time wandering and attempting to find a meaning until he finaly decided that he wanted to make something out of himself and become a PCG officer. Having spent years at the Academy, he was assigned on the USS Berlin, which was destroyed shortly after with him being the only survivor. He was then reassigned onto the Sovereign class USS Cyrene. He has yet to meet his new commanding officers.
Personality: Likes order and such. Typical changeling stuff, without the massive ego.
Character appearance: Appears human and has a standard uniform, black hair and blue eyes.
Accessories/Other: He shapeshifts anything he needs.

I said I wouldn't join but whatever...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 12:44:48 pm by Rakoua » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Lily Sloane
Definitely not Swedish.

Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 02:12:06 pm »

Approved!  Begin play when ready.  (For story purposes, I'll assume you were aboard the first shuttle but didn't interact with the others. Wink )
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
MsRowdyRedhead
Sage Mentor......... (renowned for profound wisdom)
A - MLNO Featured Admin of '08
Exciting Poster

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Purpose: Harmony

The forum can't be the same without our friends.

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 02:12:21 pm »

User Name MsRR

Character Name :  Étaín    aka Etain

Species : Human/Trill  Changeling blending

Home Planet: A pool somewhere

Career: Councilor moving into Command

Power: Transmutation, an advanced form of Shapeshifting.

Faction : PCG I guess

Personality: Fierce protector of the pure, Nurturing, healing and teaching are common practices, often seen creating unusual life forms and plants. Dedicated to the Light side.

Bio:

Étaín's existence is a miracle foreseen eons ago by the original Founder. She is but the first of her kind. She can take virtually any corporeal form but is human in appearance in her natural state.. Due to her Human/Trill Mother, she holds the memories and abilities of many races and has developed the ability to exist as or change to forms of energy.
Étaín has within her a virtual history of the world, and thus has unsurpassed wisdom and knowledge which she is still sorting out. . sometimes successfully!
Prior to the Academy, she graduated from the University of Betazed with a degree in neuropsychology and world cultures, and is an expert at behavioral strategy, as well as having the uncanny ability to get parties to see all sides of an issue

She also has within her a fiery fierceness, which she struggles to control. She takes many forms, tho in her natural state of energy she glows with purple and teal light unless enraged when she holds the entire rainbow. In her human form this often leaves a residual aura around her, especially if she is feeling strongly at the time. In fact her aura is often a key as to whether one should approach or flee.

She holds the bajoran spiritual beliefs close, and wears the traditional earring - at all times.

In her spare time, she can be found either in her extensive garden tending plants of the universe, or in the kitchen, cooking dishes from many cultures. She shuns the replicators, preferring instead to assemble ingredients and get the seasoning "just right"
Report Spam   Logged

The dream is free.. the work to achieve it is sold separately.
OOC: An OOC expression of horror would confirm your humanity nicely. Wink
MLNO.  The only forum I know where expressions like the one above are commonplace. Tongue
Everyone is frustrating in their own special way.
"Right is right, even if everyone is against it. Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it." ♥
"If you're not havin a good day, change your mind!!"
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2011, 02:14:02 pm »

Approved, begin play when ready!
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2011, 06:25:42 pm »

Just asking a curious question here, since both the main topic and discussion topic were last posted in by me...

Could people who would be part of Starfleet be on the USS Nuparu? Just wondering about that. =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2011, 06:31:45 pm »

Probably, though I should warn you that Talmid will now only appear once, due to his own request.  As such, the Federation itself wouldn't be as active as I would have hoped. Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum