News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 03:47:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Rosewater: Checklists and Journals [RPG side-topic]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosewater: Checklists and Journals [RPG side-topic]  (Read 554 times)
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Team: No Team
Purpose: Oh, just to hang out occasionally.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« on: August 22, 2011, 06:34:35 pm »

--[001] Wendy Cran--

Task List:
[X] Enter Rosewater Academy.
[X] Attend the meeting with the rest of the students.
[  ] Explore the school.
[  ] Find out who's in charge here.
[X] Talk to the other students.
[  ] See if any of the new students have noticed anything strange.
[X] Find out who that girl is and what she's doing.
[  ] Investigate the statues.
[X] Explore the passageway opened by the statue in the Biology corridor.
[X] Get a map of this place so I don't get lost!
[X] Find my room.
[X] Meet up with Hank and Rod.
[X] Explore the passageway behind the wall panel next to the tree statue on the third-floor corridor with the windows.
[  ] Investigate the people in that photo.
[X] Go to lunch with the other students.
[X] Save the kid in the lunchroom!
[  ] Escape the Chemistry Lab!

Journal: Observations

I just arrived at Rosewood Academy.  I was told my luggage would be waiting for me at the front gate, but the guard told me it wasn't there.  Hopefully it's in my room, and the airline didn't send it to the Netherlands again...

The opening assembly was very strange.  The founder of this school made a recording of his opening speech in case he died before the school opened--why would he do that?  Was he expecting to die?  If so, why and how?  It's possible there's more to this story...I'll have to keep my eyes open to find out what.

I dont believe it--the recording the founder made seems to encourage us to skip our classes.  Was this really his vision for the school?  Or was he forced into this arrangement?  Either way, I won't complain too much--after all, no classes means more time to snoop!

This is an odd place.  For all the room here, there doesn't seem to be enough classes--or students.  Why build such a massive place if you're not going to use it?  The decorations don't seem to make sense either--and is it just me, or are the hallways WAY too long for the size of the classrooms inside?  There's something fishy about this school, and I intend to find out what it is.

Oh my gosh!  While I was hiding from Sally, I found a button on the statue I was hiding behind that opened the locked janitor's closet!  I bet the rest of the decorations around here have secrets as well--I'll have to check them out more thoroughly later.

Sally sold me a map of the school she made for fifty dollars.  It was a bit expensive--and I doubt it's complete with all the hidden rooms and passages this place has to have--but I'm sure it'll still be very useful for finding my way around.

No way!  I can't believe who I just ran into here!  "Hank" and "Rod"!  According to Hank, they had no idea I was here.  Hmm...I wonder if they're trying to solve the same mystery I am...I'm supposed to meet the "cousins" in the main hall later.

Hank says Rod is going through some rough times back home.  I wonder if there's any way I could cheer him up?

My room is the most luxurious place I've ever seen!  I feel like a princess!!  Maybe I'll get a vacation out of a case for once instead of a case out of a vacation...

I found a hidden lair behind one of the walls.  It had a picture of the school's founder as well as a girl...I'd guess she was his daughter.  I wonder what happened to her?  The place looked like someone had been there recently--could someone have known I was going to be there?  Did they leave that photo for me?

Apparently, someone knows who Rod really is.  They poisoned his tacos in the cafeteria, and if that Edward guy hadn't stolen them from him, Rod would be out of action now.  Rod and my quick actions are all that saved him.  But who could know about his true identity?  Do they know about Hank's--or mine?

When Hank showed up in the chemistry lab, he mentioned that someone's trying to kill Joshua as well.  What's going on here?

Hank said Joshua was showing him some computer programming techniques, but I'm sure he was snooping around for clues as to who is trying to kill Joshua.  I hope he's careful--if the would-be killer figures out he's a detective as well, he could end up as the next target!

Someone's pumping poison gas into the Chemistry lab--and Edward and I are locked inside!  We've got to get out of here!

Journal: Suspects

I met the strangest girl today: Sally Finch.  I caught her snooping outside the biology classroom today, just before she caught me snooping.  She's a little weird, but she seems to respect me as a kindred spirit; she likes to spy on the other students, and she apparently knows all their secrets.  Still, she knows a LOT about this place, so she's a good person to get to know.  And, there's something about her that strikes a chord with me; deep down, she's after the same thing I am: the truth.  For her sake, though, I hope she knows that Secrets Can Kill...

You know, I keep thinking about something Sally said to me about the other students.  "They've all got a secret...Kaitlin only barely avoided the death sentence. Kitten changed her name for a very good reason. Joshua is an illegal hacker, though he only hacks for causes he believes in. And trust me, I'll know all your secrets soon too."  If that's true, then this place could be dangerous for all of us, especially if she gets a hold of my only secret.  I hope Hank and Rod are careful...I'd better make SURE Sally is on my side, just in case.

There was a girl in that photo of the school's founder, Alan Rosewater.  I wonder what happened to her--and if it's at all connected to the strange way this place is run.

The room in which I found the photo of Alan Rosewater and the girl seems to have been accessed recently--I wonder why?  And who...

Tomas seems like a nice guy, but for some reason I think I recognize him...I can't put my finger on where, though.  I'll have to talk to him some more and see what i can find out.

Something happend to a guy who was talking to Rod in the lunchroom!  I have to do something to help!

The guy from the lunchroom, Edward, was poisoned with Cyanide and Taxane...whoever tried to kill Rod must have an extensive knowledge of poisons.  If I can find out who would know how to create cyanide salts, as well as programming the cafeteria service machine to add them to Rod's tacos, I'll know who our would-be killer is.

Hank mentioned murder attempts on Joshua's life, and Joshua said they started after a conversation he had with Sally about a discrepancy in the school records.  Could this be linked to the attempt on Rod's life?  If the would-be killer found out he's a detective and made the connection, it would certainly make sense...

Journal: Phone Numbers

Since cell phones aren't allowed at Rosewater, my list of phone numbers isn't going to do me much good.  I'll have to figure out another way to contact the other students when I need them.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 12:21:19 am by Flipz » Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Joining through the link on my page earns me coffee.
Welcome, Delicious Friend!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum