News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 04:29:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Rosewater: Checklists and Journals [RPG side-topic]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosewater: Checklists and Journals [RPG side-topic]  (Read 559 times)
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Team: No Team
Purpose: Oh, just to hang out occasionally.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« on: August 22, 2011, 06:34:55 pm »

--[002] Hank Darfry--

Task List:
[X] Enter Rosewater Academy.
[X] Attend the opening assembly.
[X] Take a look around.
[X] Find my first class.
[X] Talk to the other students.
[  ] Keep an eye out for anything strange.
[X] This place is huge!  I need a map.
[X] Follow those two girls to see what they're up to.
[X] Find a new way to keep in touch with Rod.
[X] Meet up with Wendy.
[X] Check up on Rod.
[X] Keep an eye out for that Sally girl Wendy was with.
[X] Explore the Computer Lab.
[X] Find and install the "Rosewater Firewall" so Rod and I can use our laptops to communicate.
[  ] See what I can dig up on Tomas Grayson...
[X] Find a hacker who can wipe out any traces of "Hank Darfry" that might have made their way online.  This is top priority!
[X] Make sure Rod gets the Rosewater Firewall.
[  ] Make sure Wendy gets a Rosewater Laptop so we can talk with her, too.
[X] Go to lunch with the other students.
[  ] Find out who's trying to kill Joshua!
[X] Search Joshua's room for evidence.
[  ] Go outside and look for the bomb that Joshua says someone put in his pillow.
[  ] Analyze the residue from the poison gas that was pumped into Joshua's room.
[X] See if i can help the others deal with Edward Martin's poisoning.
[X] Go check on Wendy.
[X] Wake up Rod.
[  ] Save Wendy from the chemistry lab!

Journal: Observations

Well, we've arrived at the Academy.  Too bad we had to leave our phones at home, but at least the guard didn't get to smash them.  He gleefully crushed another kid's phone, and he seemed grumpy once he found out we didn't bring ours.  He seems awfully shady...

The dead founder of this place practically told us to skip classes in a video recording!  Something is really strange about this place.  Still, I think it's best if we follow the "normal" way of doing things before we start skipping classes willy-nilly.  Rod and I will split up and observe, then compare notes later.

OK, I admit it, Rod was right--we are never gonna be able to find our way around here without a map.  I'd better keep an eye out for one.

Ugh, this no-phone rule is really getting in the way of our investigation--Rod and I HAVE to find a way to keep in touch.  We just need to figure out how!

This is crazy!  "Wendy Cran", a good friend of Rod and me from back home, is here too!  I bet she's looking for the same answers we are.  I've asked her to meet us in the main entrance hall later to compare notes.

While looking for Rod, I stumbled across the computer lab.  I have a feeling I'll be coming back here a lot, so I'd better have a look around now.

A student, Tomas Grayson, seemed to recognize my cover name.  I need to find a hacker, a good one, to do an internet crawl and be sure this name is clear--I can't afford to have someone stumble across my real identity and blow the case for Rod and me.

This place seems to be nothing more than a high-tech, twenty-four hour playground.  According to Kaitlin, the school admin (whoever it is) usually provides anything the sudents ever want.  Ever.  How does this place stand up to government scrutiny?  And why haven't any of the parents raised alarms about this place?  Yes, something is VERY definitely wrong here, and I intend to get to the bottom of it.

Oh, great.  Apparently Rod's girlfriend troubles are worse than I thought--for the first time in a LONG time, he's not staying focused on the case!  When I walked into the Biology classroom, I found him in a...compromising situation with another student, who is apparently named "Kitten."  I'll have to find a more private moment to remind him we're here for business, not pleasure.

The good news: I found a hacker that can help me and Rod!  The bad news: someone's trying to kill him.  Joshua seems a bit worried that the assasin gunning for him is going to succeed, so I think it's important that Rod and I find and stop them before his fears come true.  We need to get to the scene of the crime ASAP.  Wendy, too, if we can find her on the way.

I just got an email saying a student was poisoned--I have to go help!

The student, Edward Martin, apparently swiped Rod's tacos, which are what poisoned him.  Why would someone want to kill Rod?  Unless...could Joshua have been too late?  Or has he been playing me the whole time...?

The poison of choice in Edward's poisoning was Cyanide and Taxane.

What's that odd noise?  Its coming from the chemistry lab...and is that...clouds of gas?  Oh, no...

Journal: Suspects

When I ran into Wendy, she was with the strangest girl--Sally Finch, i think her name was.  Whoever she is, I have a bad feeling about her.  I should warn Rod to stay away from her, too.

While exploring the computer lab, I ran into two other students.  Are they new here like me?  Or do they have a more sinister motive for sneaking in here when there's no class?

Well, Kaitlin seems nice enough.  Kind of cute, too, but I don't have time for that.  She's helped me figure out how to stay in contact with Rod, so I definitely owe her one.  I wonder, though...is she a tad bit too helpful?  Hmm...

Tomas Grayson could be a threat.  I could swear he recognized my name.  I haven't used this one more than once or twice, and I made sure nothing from those cases reached the news...still there might be something out there that could blow this whole thing for Rod and me.  I need to find out what Tomas knows...as well as some way to neutralize the threat he poses.  Then again, if he's behind all the strangeness in this place, bringing him down would solve both problem as once...but I can't act without proof.  Who are you, Tomas Grayson...?

Edward...moody guy.  He seems to hold a grudge against Rod, though the way Rod's been acting, I can't exactly blame him.  That doesn't explain why he sparkles, though, or why he sounds like Robert Pattinson.  Whoever he is, I need to make sure Rod stays away from him--we don't need any more complications in this investigation.

Speaking of complications, Kitten seems like she could be a MAJOR distraction for Rod.  I'd better find a way to convince her that Rod is not the boy she's looking for.

Whoever is trying to kill Joshua is likely connected to all the rumors surrounding this place.  Most likely they see him as a threat, someone who could expose them.  If that's true, then it's even more important that Rod and I keep him safe.

Joshua mentioned that Sally is also good at hacking, and that she probably knows Rod and my secret.  If so, that make two people at this school who might know the truth--Sally and Tomas.  Hopefully, Wendy can convince Sally not to spill, but Tomas...he's another story.  As risky as it is, perhaps I should ask Sally for some kind of dirt on Greyson, so I can guarantee his silence as well as hers.

I'm starting to wonder about Joshua--he said he wiped our records clean, but what if he was really plotting Rod's demise, hacking into the food service machine to poison his tacos?  I'll have to keep my eyes open on this case...

Tomas says Sally was acting suspicious around the time of the murder attempt on Rod...I wonder...

The killer's at it again!  I've got to figure out this lock so I can let Wendy and Edward out!

Journal: Contacts

Rod: RodJErthat@rosewater.evl
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:34:25 pm by Flipz » Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Joining through the link on my page earns me coffee.
Welcome, Delicious Friend!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum