News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 29, 2024, 06:13:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Rosewater: Checklists and Journals [RPG side-topic]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosewater: Checklists and Journals [RPG side-topic]  (Read 560 times)
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Team: No Team
Purpose: Oh, just to hang out occasionally.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« on: August 22, 2011, 06:35:08 pm »

--[003] Rod Jahey--

Task List:
[X] Enter Rosewater Academy.
[X] Attend the opening assembly.
[  ] Take a look around.
[X] Find my first class.
[X] Talk to the other students.
[  ] Keep an eye out for anything strange.
[X] Find a way to talk to Hank when I need him.
[  ] Figure out what the deal is with that Edward kid.  Is he for real?
[X] Find out who hacked the Wii.  I could use a hacker like that on my side!
[X] Meet Hank and Wendy to discuss things.
[X] Have lunch with the rest of the students.
[X] Save Edward!
[X] Meet up with Sally for info.
[X] Search for clues as to who might have overheard Sally and Joshua.
[  ] Get help to save Wendy and Edward!
[  ] Find out who sent that threatening email...
[  ] Meet with Wendy, Hank, and Tomas to compare notes.

Journal: Observations

This place is gigantic!  One thing's for sure: both of us are going to get lost here in the near future.  Hank's probably going to have more trouble, though--I'm just awesome that way!  OK, maybe not...

Why would the founder of Rosewood Academy leave a recording that basically tells the students they can skip class anytime they want to?  I thought the point of a private school was to get a better education?  Oh, well, I guess that means I don't have to work so hard to keep up with Hank.  I bet he's going to make it to all his classes and get perfect grades, even though we're just here to solve the mystery and, as the founder just said, the classes don't really matter anyway...

Hank insists we both go to class for the first few days so we aren't seen as troublemakers.  I admit it's a fair idea, but...did they have to make you choose between three "brainy" subjects for first period?  Why couldn't they have scheduled P.E. during that time?  In fact, where IS P.E. on the schedule?

OK, now I know why there's no P.E. on the class list--this place has WAY too many staircases...

Well, what do you know?  I found the right classroom first try!  (Next thing you know my hair will turn brown and I'll start talking like I understand math.)  And when I got there, it turns out they weren't actually studying, but they were playing Brawl on the Wii!  Score!

Man, the no-phones rule here is annoying.  I wonder if there's another way to send messages back and forth to people?  Kitten mentioned a girl named Sally who could "find anyone"; maybe with a proper bribe I could persuade her to be a messenger between me and Hank?

Hank put the Rosewood Firewall on my laptop and set up a school email account so we can keep in touch.  Since it's a school system, it's probably monitored, but hey, it's better than nothing.  And if Kitten has an account...

I ran into Wendy in the lunch room, but before I could really talk to her, that annoying Edward kid ran in and stole my tacos!  Man, what is that guy's problem?!

What the heck--Edward just collapsed in the lunchroom!  Wait a second...he ate my tacos.  Something's wrong with the machine...but was it intentional?  Whatever happened, I can't let this guy die, no matter how obnoxious he is.

Hank said someone was trying to kill Joshua--I wonder if it's the dame person who tried to kill me?  I need to look into this.

After Tomas accused Sally of trying to kill me, she got upset and stomped off...right into a secret passageway.  One I couldn't open.  While Tomas could do with a lesson on subtlety, I wonder if he might be right.  Still, no use in upsetting a potential witness (or suspect), especially without hard evidence to back it up.

Sally left me a note saying I should meet her tonight if I want to know the truth about the other students.  I have a feeling I should do this alone--no sense in leading the others into a potential trap, and I can always share my leads later.

Oh, great--more murder attempts.  What an enthusiastic killer.  They've flooded the Chemistry Lab with poison gas, looks like.  Wendy and Edward are in there...we've got to get them out!  Here we go again...

What the--what's this?  Someone sent me an email threatening to kill Wendy, Hank, and me if we don't leave here by midnight.  Well, whoever it is, it's too little, too late--if they were going to scare us off, they should have done it before they tried to kill me, while they still had a chance to get away clean.  We're not giving up on this case!

Journal: Suspects

That Edward kid in the Biology classroom--the pale one that sparkles?  He sure seemed moody.  I wonder what his problem is?  Or is he hiding something...?

Joshua--good name.  I like names that start with a J.  Seems like a good kid, too--if a little quiet.  Still, I can't let my guard down--after all, everyone has SOMETHING to hide; even Hank and me.

Who is this Kitten girl?  She is cu-UTE!  I wonder if I can get her number--DANG IT!!  I keep forgetting about the phones!  Well, phone or not, I am finding a way to ask that girl out!

That Tomas guy, he seems interesting enough.  Tomas Grayson...have I heard that name before?  Anyway, he claims to be a video games expert--I'll have to teach him the error of his ways before this case is over!

Hank told me in code that he suspects Tomas is up to something.  I doubt that, but still--I should try and talk with him later.  Maybe after I dominate him at Brawl.

Tomas thinks Sally is the one who poisoned my tacos.  I don't know if it's true, but I can't count anyone out as a suspect...

Sally's info on Kaitlin: "Now...here's some stuff on Kaitlin. She murdered her parents. With..and this is interesting...Taxane in their food. This happened when the was thirteen, by the way. After a few months, the court found her not guilty. But I have proof that she did it-I found a written confession in her diary. Bragging about it. I could show you the confession, but it would cost you another $250."

Sally's info on Kitten: "Now, as for Kitten...First, her real name is Emily Larn. She changed her name (and her hair colour) after the police came after her for selling hallucinogenic pills of her own design.
Oh, and she paid me six hundred dollars to not mention what she does on the computer."

I wonder who sent that email...I'd ask Joshua and/or Sally to look into it, but I still don't trust anyone else around here.  I think it's time for us to compare notes.  That Tomas guy as well; if he's looking into this he needs to know all the angles.

Journal: Contacts

Hank: HankDDtktv@rosewater.evl
Kitten: kitten@rosewater.evl
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:40:46 pm by Flipz » Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Joining through the link on my page earns me coffee.
Welcome, Delicious Friend!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum