News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 19, 2024, 10:43:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Rosewater: Checklists and Journals [RPG side-topic]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosewater: Checklists and Journals [RPG side-topic]  (Read 575 times)
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: August 22, 2011, 07:09:10 pm »

-==Tomas Greyson Memory Files==-

Objectives:

[X] Arrive at the Academy.
[X] Attend meeting.
[X] Meet up with others.
[X] Find basic info and kill time.
[X] Explore the school.
[X] Memorize the school.
[  ] Find out why everything is automated.
[X] Talk to the different people at the school.
[X] Have lunch.
[X] Save Edward.
[X] Figure out who poisoned Edward.
[X] Find out why Sally seemingly took the Tacos.
[X] Figure out what Sally took from the Cabinet.
[X] Figure out what's up with the attempts on Joshua's life.
[X] Find out what Joshua discovered on the 'system'.
[X] Head to Cafeteria for Breakfast.
[X] Lead the two girls to Computer Lab.
[X] Start to deliver the package to Wendy.
[X] Avoid getting blown up.
[X] Save Wendy and Edward... Again.
[X] Reveal identities
[X] Discover who 'VR' is.
[  ] Figure out which of the suspects is Veronica.

Memory Files -- Journal:

Day 1, Part 1:

So. Adding to this as the day goes along. Extremely easy to do so, since it's just a page in my memory. I successfully entered the school; which was the easy part. Annoying thing is that they destroyed my phone, though... The people here seem nice enough... If a little too nice. I wonder if any of them have something to hide?

I'm exploring the school now; so as to memorize it quickly, and also blend in a little. Hopefully certain questions can be avoided before I get some key info. That's it for now, but I'll add more later on, likely.

Day 1, Part 2:

How interesting. Ran into someone named Hank Darfry just now. Well that's very intriguing. I'll have to talk to him later; when no-one's around. Kaitlin just forced him away for some reason, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Still exploring the school, of course; as I need all the info I can get to help on this. Hank seemed to be a little cautious, which might be since I was trying to hide my surprise so the resident students didn't realize anything, but... Hopefully that doesn't amount to anything.

Day 1, Part 3:

Bad. Very bad. How this 'Sally' person got a hold of that info, I have no clue, but she did. And that could be very... hazardous to me. Especially now, right when I'm just becoming a part of the school. I really need to talk with 'Hank' now. This might be bad for everything.

Apparently the school actually is automated, but... Why is that so? I need to find out more information about that.

Day 1, Part 4:

The day just gets better and better... That was sarcasm, if you couldn't tell. So, everyone eventually gathers for lunch, though I didn't see that Hank guy, or that Joshua kid who showed up just before I started my tour. Someone named Wendy Cran started to talk to me, however, that got interrupted by Edward collapsing.

It seems like he was poisoned. He had eaten part of Rod's taco right before he collapsed, and while there's no confirmation, that's always an indicator to being poisoned. The strange thing is, the Tacos disappeared, and Sally was near them when I noticed them gone. But... if she did take them... What would she want with the Tacos? Is she the one who poisoned them?

Day 1, Part 5:

Confronted Sally. She denied doing anything, and claimed that she was wanting to examine the Tacos. Rod pointed out that he had already done so, however, and while Sally handed over the tacos, it seemed reluctant. I don't really believe that Sally told everything, but there's not much I can do right now.

However, Hank mentioned that Joshua was almost getting killed... So that is something that needs to be investigated, now.

Day 2, Part 1:

Oh great. This day's off to an explosive start... literally.

First off, some guy named 'Nic' kept asking around about Wendy. No clue what that was about. then two new girls showed up, and I led them to the Computer Lab. However, after we got there, we noticed a package for Wendy, and I was about to deliver it, when we found out it was a bomb and nearly killed us. And then we find out that Wendy's in danger in the chem lab... What's up with today?

Memory Files -- Persons of Interest:

Sally

How did she get that info? I don't think this is good, and I will treat her with a little caution from now on. Especially since this could endanger everything.

Hmm. Sally seems to have taken the poisoned Tacos. But why? Unless... Could she have been the one that started that? I need more info though. Can't start just throwing around accusations. However, with the fact that she knows that one secret I have... She is a danger to me, potentially.

Sally keeps acting weirder and weirder. Now she's taking stuff from the chem lab. I was worried it might've been part of the antidote, but we located the three parts... Could that have been the poison, then?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 06:49:15 pm by Blade » Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum